• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I got tricked a lot and was treated in the end.

Before I got my pity rate broken at 4.00%, One session had five three stars in all. Like...how?

Now I did get two five stars in the end! One was my first Luke who’s +Spd, -Def so I dropped his Brave Sword+ and gave him a speef refined Wo Dao+ with Darting Blow 3 for laughs (with a speed +3 seal, he can reach 43 Spd on initiation). And the second one was H!Mia! +Res, -Att stings but I suppose being able to tank magic & staves is neat too.

I would love to get Kagero and Myrrh too but I’ll save for now.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Let us all come together and bow our heads in respect to Sonic Boom's gacha luck, which sadly passed away this morning, as it sacrificed itself to produce all the focus units and three offbanner 5*s in 250 orbs.

And to ensure it left us with a bang, the four focus units all have incredible IVs, three of them being optimal: +Atk -Spd Kagero, +Spd -Def Niles, +Atk -Def Mia, and -Spd +Def Myrrh. And the three off banners may have included Mist, but it also included Genny and Takumi, giving Mia and Kagero incredible skills to use.

Rest in piece, gacha luck, and may the songs of gacha angels sooth thee to thy rest.

R_N

Let us all come together and bow our heads in respect to Sonic Boom's gacha luck, which sadly passed away this morning, as it sacrificed itself to produce all the focus units and three offbanner 5*s in 250 orbs.

And to ensure it left us with a bang, the four focus units all have incredible IVs, three of them being optimal: +Atk -Spd Kagero, +Spd -Def Niles, +Atk -Def Mia, and -Spd +Def Myrrh. And the three off banners may have included Mist, but it also included Genny and Takumi, giving Mia and Kagero incredible skills to use.

Rest in piece, gacha luck, and may the songs of gacha angels sooth thee to thy rest.
rip, amen

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Saving gets a lot easier when you have very specific characters you're looking to roll for and/or are focusing largely on buffing up existing units. Once I get done with the Muspell banner I'm unlikely to roll extensively unless it's a legendary banner to finish up Ike, or if they add any of the remaining Greil Mercenaries, Marcia, Jill, Kieran, Astrid, or Edward. Maybe dual rally fodder or when Ophelia isn't color sharing because Rally Atk Up+ Titania sounds fun for a unit that can essentially Tactic buff every single stat. I might consider merging Micaiah too if she has a banner during a convenient time for me.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Saving gets a lot easier when you have very specific characters you're looking to roll for and/or are focusing largely on buffing up existing units. Once I get done with the Muspell banner I'm unlikely to roll extensively unless it's a legendary banner to finish up Ike, or if they add any of the remaining Greil Mercenaries, Marcia, Jill, Kieran, Astrid, or Edward. Maybe dual rally fodder or when Ophelia isn't color sharing because Rally Atk Up+ Titania sounds fun for a unit that can essentially Tactic buff every single stat. I might consider merging Micaiah too if she has a banner during a convenient time for me.
Well, of course it's easy for you. You're like the biggest Tellius fan I know. Ha ha.

Makes me wonder what you'll do next once they're all shiny 5*+10s. Massive orb hoarding?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I'm still waiting patiently for my Dawn Brigade banner.

Hell, put in Meg as the prime banner unit, idc, I just want them. Sephiran/Jarod GHB, Pelleas Tempest reward, and I'm golden.

R_N

New event callendar is out
Tempest focus starts tomorrow (I think it's Mia, Myrrh & Dorcas?), Tempest starts on the 14th
new GHB on the 25th
New Tap Trial (seems FE4 themed) on the 12th
Another New Power banner, so Odin, Tana & Innes on the 17th
A BHB for Ephraim & Myrrh on the 18th and a banner to go with.
2 back to back focuses for Smoke Skills & Drive Attack on the 29th & 6th.
another grand conquests on the 21st and another voting gauntlet on the 1st

We'll be getting back to back New hero banners. First on the 23rd, then on the 9th.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, of course it's easy for you. You're like the biggest Tellius fan I know. Ha ha.

Makes me wonder what you'll do next once they're all shiny 5*+10s. Massive orb hoarding?

I probably will just hoard until I see a unit I'm really interested in or fancy new skill that optimizes someone. The new calendar just came out and has two new heroes banners in a row though, so I'm a little worried about those first.

If either of those are Tellius banners I'm in tough shape for that right now. My ultimate hope is that one of those is finally a banner for FE6 and for the other to be a Farfetched Heroes 2 banner with no characters I'm interested in, though we'll cross that road when we get there. Drive Atk banner might throw a wrench in my Micaiah plans if that's the case though, since she could show up on that one.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm thinking one of those banners has to be 6 or Tellius focused, due to those games getting the least amount of focused banners. Maybe even another mixed banner like the Mia/Dorcas/Lute one.

R_N

I'm thinking one of those banners has to be 6 or Tellius focused, due to those games getting the least amount of focused banners. Maybe even another mixed banner like the Mia/Dorcas/Lute one.
Tellius had two banners. Greil Mercenaries and Crimeans

I think it's FE6 (none, at all) and FE5 (Leif banner) that have the least.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Technically Radiant Dawn ties with FE5 for focus banners, only getting more characters via seasonal alts. 5 of the 9 characters that make the RD roster in Heroes are alts if we count Zelgius as one.

Either way, this set of Heroes has a GHB unit coming with them. If its FE6, perfect time to bring in Murdock. If it's Radiant Dawn, very easy setup with the Dawn Brigade and Jarod. If it's FE5, Perne or Kemph.

R_N

Mix:
-Family Bonds (4/8)
-Siblings Bonds (4/5/6/9)
-Farfetched Heroes (7/8/9)
-Fallen Heroes (Archanea/13/15)

Arcahnea Conglomerate:
-Echoes of Mystery

FE4:
-World of Holy War (also Ayra technically got her own banner but shhh)
-Geneology
-Doorway to Destiny

FE5:
-World of Thracia

FE7:
-Blazing Shadows
-Scattered Fangs

FE8:
-The Sacred World
-Sacred Memories

FE9:
-World of Radiance
-Dauntless Crimeans

FE10:
-World of Dawn

FE13:
-The Branded King
-Ylissean Travelers

FE14:
-Children of Fate (& Rhajat)
-Wings of Fate
-Nohrian Dusk

FE15:
-World of Shadows
-Rite of Shadows
-Alm's Army
-Celica's Army

Didn't count the two Brave Banners since they're basically permanent seasonals, and didn't count Muspell since we'll only ever get Heroes OCs very rarely to begin with.
I counted Archanea together because trying to split that up by game is just asking for trouble. FE1 technically never got a banner (and there are FE1 specific units) and while the Echoes of Mystery was explicitly an FE12 banner 2 of the units were just from FE3 to begin with and you know it's just a mess okay
You generally don'ts see people jonseing for more Archanea banners, despite them only getting one, because no one really...cares...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I've no complaints in getting a FE3 banner with the two Grust siblings, Marisha, and Sirius.

Hell, Lang could be the GHB then.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
You generally don'ts see people jonseing for more Archanea banners, despite them only getting one, because no one really...cares...

I actually am interested in seeing another Archanea banner but the problem is...most of the highly important characters are already in the game? There's definitely a number of important ones they can go for but we have so many Archanea units that I think most Archanea fans like me are satisfied with what we've got. They can add Kris, Ryan, Cecil to complete the 7th Platoon, Astram and Midia to get Mercurius in the game, Elice because she's Marth's sister and Merric's love interest, FE1/11 Hardin and the Wolfguard, Julian, Matthis and Lena. You can probably justify a few others like Wendell and Elrean, Feena, Samson, the Grust twins and Sirius too.

Among those the only ones I could see myself rolling for are like, the 7th Platoon and Elice, or I could wait for one of them to drop and just build that one. And I'd consider myself a pretty big Archanea fan when I say that.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
wXlfxrH.png

Here's the calendar.

At least every month will always be packed with every event.

Of note is that the next new banner is story focused and then it gets a new story chapter soon. Unless the first or second one turns out to be Farfetched Heroes V2.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I wonder who the new Grand hero battle person is

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I do hope it's an FE6 banner and that it gets treated better than Thracia's. Seriously I don't get why IS didn't think Leif, Nanna, and Finn on a banner together wouldn't sell despite Finn being very popular. But nah let's just make two alts that are dressed exactly the same as their original counterparts but with a master sword and a tome that doesn't exist. I get Thracia 776 is an obscure entry in FE but still.

Saias was pretty cool to get at least.