• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Theo-92

Super boons/banes only really matter for arena scoring. As long as their better stats are not hit with a bane they tend to be fine.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I did a full pull on the Halloween banner today.

I did not get a 5*, but it gave me a very sweet Sothe with SPD+ RES-. I'm heavily tempted to promote him soon. You can't just say no to a total of 8 extra stat points across the board after attacking, as Brave Ronica has taught me.

And since I once more almost reached the feather limit, I promoted...Linus, so that my axe pool has more company. I'm going to be hitting that limit too often with the TT+ coming and reaching max Hero Merit with a lot more units over 4000 merit points.

Wonder when I'll get Legault? He's the only one missing to finish my Black Fang members.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Now that Tempest started I finally was able to get a good stock of orbs to throw in to try for the Muspell banner. Finally luck turned around and I actually got Helbindi this time only 4 summons in, 18 orbs used. Even though I knew the chances were very likely that I'd get this in the time that I had I was still very worried about 310 orbs worth not being enough, so I'm very glad to finally finish this banner. Unfortunately I didn't get Soren or Titania to +10 here, but they both started at +8 and +7 respectively so getting them to +9 now is an accomplishment enough. I'll definitely be sniping any green I see on a free circle from now on though.

This doesn't mean I'm not going to keep praying that these next two banners are units I don't want though, I am not ready for a Path of Radiance banner right now.

R_N

Halloween Henry can only laugh (with terror) as my Sanaki destroys him instantly with refined hinoka at her side

R_N

Halloween banner has been very adamant about only giving me one colorless orb at a time. I hate that, it's a waste of orbs that adds up you know?
Been doing this TT with both Mia’s, regular Dorcas, and H!Niles.

I can’t believe an archer this fast is tied to an armored unit. I’ve been contemplating on giving him Brave Bow+ but I’m still liking Devilish Bow+ too.
I'm the same way with most generic weapons. Even if I know there's a better option, I like to keep them almost every time. Like I have a tailtiu I'm not using...I could give Lyn a blartome+ and it will see more use than ignoring bonuses would but she's throwing gifts at people and it's nice when the effect comes up.

Exception to Cherche, who I threw a brave axe to the moment I could.

Theo-92

Exception to Cherche, who I threw a brave axe to the moment I could.

Yeah same. Mines 4*+10 (+atk/-spd) and since she got a Prf weapon I've considered promoting her quite abit lately, but 20k feathers for an extra 2 attack (Cherche's Axe plus an attack refine) doesn't seem worth it. However I do roll green alot so she will get more from possible merges.

So rolling greens on the Tempest Trial banner for Myrrh merges and DC fodder and have gotten nothing so far. The appearance rate is currently at 3.75% which is annoying but I was due a bad streak so I can't really complain.

R_N

Yeah same. Mines 4*+10 (+atk/-spd) and since she got a Prf weapon I've considered promoting her quite abit lately, but 20k feathers for an extra 2 attack (Cherche's Axe plus an attack refine) doesn't seem worth it. However I do roll green alot so she will get more from possible merges.

So rolling greens on the Tempest Trial banner for Myrrh merges and DC fodder and have gotten nothing so far. The appearance rate is currently at 3.75% which is annoying but I was due a bad streak so I can't really complain.
I see it more as an opportunity for +5 HP and +4 defense

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Brazen ATK/RES 3 and Darting Stance 3 open new possibilities.

This Brazen can help the likes of Felicia become real powerhouses, or outright insane units like the new refined Ragnarok for Celica.

Darting Stance may even free some units that run QR3 on their B slot

R_N

Brazen ATK/RES 3 and Darting Stance 3 open new possibilities.

This Brazen can help the likes of Felicia become real powerhouses, or outright insane units like the new refined Ragnarok for Celica.

Darting Stance may even free some units that run QR3 on their B slot
yeah Darting Stance is something perfect for defensive units. +6 speed in the enemy phase is no joke.

and fury, desperation brazen attack/res felicia yes please!

Theo-92

So ended up at 4% before I finally got a 5* Dorcas (+def/-spd). Turns out I wasted orbs as DC is built into his weapon and is not an A skill >_< , I should have checked really. It's not all bad though as I did need a new green infantry unit but I wished I saved the orbs for the upcoming BHB: Ephiram and Myrrh banner as she won't be sharing a colour hopefully.

R_N

I think the worst thing about sniping is it takes a while to build up pity percent.
So ended up at 4% before I finally got a 5* Dorcas (+def/-spd). Turns out I wasted orbs as DC is built into his weapon and is not an A skill >_< , I should have checked really. It's not all bad though as I did need a new green infantry unit but I wished I saved the orbs for the upcoming BHB: Ephiram and Myrrh banner as she won't be sharing a colour hopefully.
if i had to guess it'll probably be someonelike Innes

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm going to be on a promotion spree promoting all remaining GHB units whenever I feel like it. This TT+ is helping me max Hero Merit for many units close to 5,000 (my rule is never to pick up feathers until heroes have maxed it out). Thrilling!

EDIT: Okay, I forgot the first Arena reward was 3,000 feathers off the bat, so that pushed me close to the limit. I promoted the top dragon supporter Zephiel this time.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Get your free Berkut in the mail tomorrow.

And now deploy foot soldiers 60 million times for a Marisa.