• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Of course I promoted Aversa (and Berkut a few days ago, but who cares) for her weapon. She punishes friendships and gives them panic from afar.

Unless friendships have higher HP than she does. She may be the only unit who really would like HP+5.
She probably gets the most synergy out of the duel skill's +5 HP bonus. Definitely someone to watch out for as more Aversa get released in the future, I think.

Aversa is amazing on GC on Infernal and below. Nothing like getting a good start where your opponents are already weakened. Don’t regret promoting her one bit.

Even her GHB is one of the better and more harder ones imo. The reinforcements aren’t too bad and it makes sense that they’re in since her map in Awakening has them too.
i saw it suggested that if you can beef up Ike's stats, give him QR2 & darting stance seal you can throw him up along the left side and take out all 3 enemies with ease. I had to work for it a bit more since I only had DS2 but when you can get it to work it's pretty great.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Turns out I didn't have to adjust my Tactics approach at all because Aversa dies before it becomes a problem. If my Oscar was merged more I could've just killed the green mage in 1 round and then killed her turn 1 but otherwise it didn't matter. Overall it was a nice map, not that hard but it took some strategy to shut it down outright. I'll gladly take those 2000 feathers to help build my the stock I used up building Sheena. I don't expect to need that many feathers anytime soon but after sitting above 100k for months it feels wrong being so far below that. Granted the end of Grand Conquest and the upcoming Forging Bonds will be throwing plenty of feathers at us so no worries there.

R_N

I was able to promote Aversa way earlier than I thought. So now I'm all caught up! All GHBs: Promoted

next 20k will be going to the new batch of 3-4*s!

R_N

Promote those at your own risk. I'll only promote the ones that have weapon refinements and their IVs align to them.
Reminder that I have promoted all but 3 of the original 3-4* unit group. This isn't my first rodeo. Of the 24 units I still need to promote I have ideal natures for 17 of them already picked out and saved.

most legendary weapons/refines compliment their ideal statline anyway. And if they dont do that the refine doesnt really change anything about them (Merric...will never be good).

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I finally got a phone that could play FE: Heroes.

Most of my pulls have been 4 star (which I know are more than half of the pulls).

I got one, non-guaranteed 5 star (Owain), and two 3 star (Olivia and Clair). Everyone else I got purely randomly is 4 star.

R_N

I finally got a phone that could play FE: Heroes.

Most of my pulls have been 4 star (which I know are more than half of the pulls).

I got one, non-guaranteed 5 star (Owain), and two 3 star (Olivia and Clair). Everyone else I got purely randomly is 4 star.
owain is a really good pull for a beginner
I mean most 5*s are, but Owain has like everything he needs from day 1

Also a pro tip: try to focus on the newbie hero fest banner with ike, nephenee and so on. All of them are good and you have an increased chance of getting 5*s relative to other banners

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Really if you're starting at this time I would pull until you have enough for a team or two you like, then save up for something you particularly want.

Unless that's now then pull away.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I think my Alfonse team did it "better"

image0.png

That one spot Alfonse has was because I locked it out. Everywhere else I guess the others were just blowing bubbles.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
^ Oof. I've been there before once when I was on Team Sharena. We actually kinda had a good amount of bases locked in but when I woke up, there were only five as opposed to 11. Curse you Eastern time zone.

After 4.25% of a pity rate, I got my rate shattered by H!Myrrh when going for H!Kagero (since I didn't mind Myrrh as a consolation even if I wasn't trying for her. Just sniped on reds too to increase the pity rate haha). Fortunately she has neutral IVs meaning nothing is hindered. So I guess I got a treat?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Well, I didn't get my most wanted (Canas), but I got perhaps my next favorite dark mage, Henry.

R_N

Well, I didn't get my most wanted (Canas), but I got perhaps my next favorite dark mage, Henry.
You've missed your chance on Canas, sadly. He was a Tempest Trial unit and hasn't been given out again yet.

They should really just put him, and the other subpar Tempest units, in the 3-4* pool

bobjr

Staff member
Yeah don't think of a unit as bad, since with SI and merges you can make any unit usable now. Really what kills Canas more than anything else right now is lack of merges.

R_N

Yeah don't think of a unit as bad, since with SI and merges you can make any unit usable now. Really what kills Canas more than anything else right now is lack of merges.
i have seen absolutely no one make Raigh their pet project, though, so I think there's only so much one can really do with some units. Henry will at least always have his beefy defense allowing him to be a good bow counter and Sophia can be a nuke.

that said people actually like Canas so maybe Raigh+3 res would get his dues. Having red owl tome in the 3-4* pool would also be, you know...nice.

bobjr

Staff member
I mean Raigh is a FE6 character who's brother was more popular in their game, while Canas was a well liked character who was also very good (I know his stats aren't great but his class and weapons way made up for it).

But I am someone who does appreciate a gacha game where 90% of units aren't vendor trash no matter what.

Last edited:

R_N

I bet if we ever get a set of FE6 love (banner, ghbs, etc) I expect Sophia the one to get the fancy prf tome out of weapon refinery updates (Apocalypse, I guess?), not Raigh.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I actually debated on building Raigh for the longest time, I was always a fan of him in FE6 and the artist for the Etrian Odyssey series (Himukai Yuji) doing his art had me interested in building him. I've been going back and forth between scrapping it and reconsidering it, but ultimately scrapped it after deciding I don't want to pull red if I can avoid it until Legendary Ike returns. I've seen several Raigh builds pop up every now and then though and they all go for either the Keen Wolf tome or Owl tome approach though.

There really isn't all that much you can do with his stat spread, but I do have doubts that Raigh would get Apocalypse even if he is one of Nino's kids. Heroes has more or less destroyed the otherwise decent reputation he had unfortunately. Lugh on the other hand is someone I could see getting a random Prf when he gets added since Forblaze is already taken, and he's typically the more popular twin anyway.

R_N

Wow two banners where all the units are one color. Feel bad for anyone who really really wanted one of these characters