• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Nearing the feather limit once more. This time, crusader bloodless Jamke was promoted.

Wooooo. Only Navarre remains until all GHB heroes are all at 5*. (Granted, if they become summonable in the uncertain future, I will be pissed.)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
They went out of there way to inform us that Radiant Dawn and Binding Blade units are coming.

Unfortunately they're not coming soon. Radiant Dawn's next banner is in January, and Binding Blade's is in March, lol

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Red: L!Eirika, S!Tana, and Flying Olivia.
Blue: L!Ephraim (well, duh), B!Ninian, and Sumia.
Green: L!Lyn, M!Grima, and B!Sanaki.
Colorless: L!Robin (well, duh), Innes, and Genny.

Red is sweet and definitely the highlight because of the flying girls. Blue is decent. Green is sweet because of the unique heroes whose movement types and weapon combinations are almost exclusive to them (for now). And colorless is a tad boring unless you go for Innes and his new refinement.

Oh boy, new banners till next year. I'm so Xsaited.

What's a Binding Blade. Sounds like a game we US people shouldn't know much about.

Last edited:

R_N

I'll try for a 5*, there's a number of charactesr I dont have here: Eirika obviously, Olivia, Ephraim, Sumia, Lyn, Grima, Sanaki, Innes. I have no one in green, so I'll focus on that if possible but...good luck there, am I right? I'll even pull on colorless if I need to, I've been using girl grima a lot lately and she likes merges.

R_N

Thank You for playing the Fire Emblem Heroes game! Here's an update from the development team.

We receive many requests and inquiries about adding new Heroes from titles in the series, so we would like to share some of our plans.

We are working on adding Heroes from the Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade games and are expecting to release them around the following estimated time frames:
  • Radiant Dawn: January, 2019
  • Binding Blade: March, 2019
A lot of work goes into adding new Heroes, including programming improvements, illustration creation, and voice recording in both Japan & the US. It takes some time to get everything ready, but we wanted to let you know that these Heroes are coming. We hope you'll be looking forward to their arrival!

While we are unable to reply to individual inquiries about our future plans, including those regarding new Heroes, if you have a favorite Hero you'd like to see added, we invite you to submit a form under Feedback.

We hope you continue to enjoy playing Fire Emblem heroes

From the notice board. I have to assume the next few banners will work like this:
-grabbag (BEASTS??????), maybe for 3.0, 11/9
-seasonal (winter?), 11/21-ish
-another grab bag? early december
-seasonal (new year?), late december
-radiant dawn, early january

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I can't believe IS confirmed I'm not rolling extensively on any banner for the rest of the year. I'm a little worried that they might still give us a Path of Radiance banner before then but I think they really mean Tellius as a whole rather than Radiant Dawn specifically, because it's been over a year since the last PoR banner which is likely what gets requested more. Specifically I think they're addressing the many requests for Jill who will likely be appearing on this RD banner. This still has me worried because I want to get my Ike to +10 and he's returning in January too, so I hope there's some overlap here so that I can get Ike first and then throw everything into the RD banner.

Glad to know we're getting Binding Blade units ever though, March is still absurd because that's over 2 years without a banner but confirmation is better than more disappointment every banner for the Binding Blade fans. Oh yeah, and legendary banner. Super easy skip, I'm probably just taking my circle and leaving, might not even take blue or colorless here. Happy to see this wasn't a new armored unit though.

R_N

I can't believe IS confirmed I'm not rolling extensively on any banner for the rest of the year. I'm a little worried that they might still give us a Path of Radiance banner before then but I think they really mean Tellius as a whole rather than Radiant Dawn specifically, because it's been over a year since the last PoR banner which is likely what gets requested more. Specifically I think they're addressing the many requests for Jill who will likely be appearing on this RD banner. This still has me worried because I want to get my Ike to +10 and he's returning in January too, so I hope there's some overlap here so that I can get Ike first and then throw everything into the RD banner.

Glad to know we're getting Binding Blade units ever though, March is still absurd because that's over 2 years without a banner but confirmation is better than more disappointment every banner for the Binding Blade fans. Oh yeah, and legendary banner. Super easy skip, I'm probably just taking my circle and leaving, might not even take blue or colorless here. Happy to see this wasn't a new armored unit though.
if its beasts we might get laguz and then your orbs will be destroyed before the radiant dawn can come

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I've learned that Psynergy's orbs can't be destroyed, only dented.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
if its beasts we might get laguz and then your orbs will be destroyed before the radiant dawn can come

That's what you'd think, but for as much as I like Tellius characters I'm not actually super interested in most beast units that don't drop except Reyson. They still fit into my plan of pulling every Tellius unit eventually, but only for the collection. Now if we get beasts and Reyson is there then yeah that's going to dent my orbs.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Nothing good out of the banner except fodder for me.

But I reached the feather limit once more and promoted Navarre. Now I have promoted all GHB heroes. I AM INVINCIBLE.

Well! Now I shall start promoting every Hero that has gotten a refine option. Jeorge is looking pretty tempting for this arena season.

Eirika in 4 summons, hooray~

She’s -Atk, aaaaaaa
Fodder off her Atk/Spd Solo to a Blade tome. It's like the one thing they crave for.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Nah, I don’t intend to pull for another Eirika right now and I like to keep one copy of everyone, so Eirika’s here to stay.

Besides, it’s still a 19 MT weapon with cooldown reduction combined with that very solo. Atk Tactic buff her and she still carries 59 Attack and she’s off to the races.

R_N

So apparently we are foing to start doubling up on legendary heroes. Robin is still here next month and January is projectes to have Ike and Eirika

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So apparently we are foing to start doubling up on legendary heroes. Robin is still here next month and January is projectes to have Ike and Eirika

This may potentially answer my question earlier about what they plan to do after we fill all the legendary hero slots, that is there might not be a limit on slots and we'll continue to get more even after getting 16 of them. Up to this point we've assumed November and December would finally give us new colorless heroes but now we technically could get any color if they choose to make more than 16. We do have 4 red and 4 blue now though so ideally they give us another colorless anyway? And there's still no guarantee they actually make more than 16, but next month's banner will have interesting implications regardless.

Assuming this isn't all some big typo of course, which I don't think is the case. I am very pleased to see Ike is guaranteed to be sharing with another good pull though, means I have no reason to want Atk/Spd Solo now when I will very likely get at least one before getting 2 Ikes. It also reduces the chances of the focus units having characters I have no interest in pulling, either for the skills or unit itself.