• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I got a three star Henry as my free summon. How spooky.

Not sure if I want to snipe on Reds in the legendary banner or continue aiming for H!Kagero at a 3.50%. Kagero is a personal favorite of my from Fates but I don't have any of those reds yet and they all are good in their own way. Happy Halloween!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Get your Oliver in the mail tomorrow, and go away until the next Heroic Feats whenever that is.

On a related note, the last update info was given on the 1st of this month, so news of the next update might be up with tomorrow's reset too.

R_N

Get your Oliver in the mail tomorrow, and go away until the next Heroic Feats whenever that is.

On a related note, the last update info was given on the 1st of this month, so news of the next update might be up with tomorrow's reset too.
was 2.0 talked about at all until the feh channel hit?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
3.0 was mentioned in Nintendo's Quarterly reports. Heroes was talked about, and there's no big surprises, the game is bringing in money and getting great user retention, and 3.0 will be out around the end of the year. That coinciding with a 10 banner does have a lot of people thinking beast units will be added then.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2018/181031_2e.pdf

Here's the full report in powerpoint form if you're interested in that stuff.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Was it that hard for them to say 3.0 is coming in a week or so, since it's almost a year since Book 2 debuted. The next new units should be part of Book 3, unless they somehow pad things out with a new paralogue.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
“Axe of Virility”

IS is funny! Also they remembered Saber which is good and even Florina and Shauna are getting prfs!

With that said, anyone else find it odd that they didn’t mention the update number in particular (like 2.11 or 3.0 for example)? FEH Channel imminent?

Last edited:

R_N

“Axe of Virility”

IS is funny! Also they remembered Saber which is good and even Florina and Shauna are getting prfs!

With that said, anyone else find it odd that they didn’t mention the update number in particular (like 2.11 or 3.0 for example)? FEH Channel imminent?
[extremely feh voice] "WOW! Bartre's new AXE OF VIRILITY allows him--"

I do hope he keeps the hammer effect, otherwise I'll probably keep his normal weapon.

R_N

Apparently the Axe of Virility is just a localization thing. It's just "Bartre's Axe" in japan, like how Titania's Draconic Poleaxe was "Titania's Axe".
At least this one doesn't really imply anything like Titania's did. I wonder why they only give some names cute epitaphs but others are just ____'s <weapon>

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

You made me curious so I looked it up and the last update notification was a comprehensive one with most details about the update, and not just the refines. I'm thinking FEH Channel on the 8th right before the next New Heroes banner is a reasonable prediction. It's at the end of the calendar and there really isn't a lot left on the current one before the 9th, just a Tiki/Nowi BHB repeat, Movement Type quests, and Drive Atk banner. There's also Voting Gauntlet and Forging Bonds but most people are probably finishing up with the latter already and Voting Gauntlet finishes a few days before then.

I would love to get a FEH Channel with 3.0 news in it sooner rather than later though, because the later we get 3.0 the greater chance that the Radiant Dawn banner is just beast units I don't care about. Assuming beast units come in the 3.0 update of course.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
On the second map where you have to defend your place from the Fire Lord guy, I had all but my armor unit survive. Talk about close quarters.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Tailtiu is getting wrecked so badly by Reinhardt in the final hour, giving him the bonus and the win.

I don't know how the other rounds are going to guarantee a winner.

EDIT: Pretty much the left side of the VG's announcement trounced the right side. In other words, Reinhardt, Delthea, Linde, and Olwen advance.

Reinhardt remains the only unit many can exploit for more points, assuming you don't mind the fact he has the most followers.

Last edited:

R_N

Well it took a 9.5% pity rate & also every orb from my stock but hey, got my 5 star and it's...Eirika! Im genuinely surprised I got the new unit and not the one, singular, red unit I already had. -res/+attack, not bad at all

i probably would've called it quits earlier but honestly the game has so many orbs at us and I bet 3.0 comes with a ton more in celebration so I think I'll be good for whatever that banner is.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Once more, I reach the feather limit. This time outside promoting all GHB units, I promoted a Jeorge with SPD+ DEF-.

I'm thrilled what the next units with refines will have. I practically have all of them, except I haven't promoted the ideal Bartre & Florina yet with the ones whose IVs align well.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
image0.png

Finally got her at 4.00%! She's +Res, -Def like my H!Niles oddly enough but I managed to get her at last! Now I have all the 2018 Halloween units with these IVs (they liked being +Res for some reason apart from Myrrh):

H!Mia: +Res, -Att
H!Niles: +Res, -Def
H!Myrrh: Neutral
H!Kagero: +Res, -Def

Sucks I'll miss this legendary banner but apart from Summer Tana, I got the other seasonals/units and can get Skylivia, Innes, L!Eirika, and Sumia some other time.

R_N

Anyone else feel like this blessed garden was tweaked in direct response to critcisms of the 3 map standard
because this was loads easier. the last 2 maps were Jagen/Marth/Caeda and Ogma/Archer/Axe maps instead of the pretty loaded and difficult maps that the other 3-map runs had

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Phew. I managed to get both Abyssal ladies down using these two videos for reference:

Olivia has to absolutely have the same stats and more especially the HP values. The Olivia I had was ATK+ HP-, so on top of giving her an HP Seal, I gave her Summoner Support to give more HP away.

I had a Sully who was ATK+ RES- but I sacked a Nino to bump her RES to 25, which is the only stat she needs to make the strategy for Eirika work.

V4egQ99.jpg

All is fine in the world.