• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I'm so angry, I was trying to get Tibarn from the Voting gauntlet banner, but instead of getting one, single Tibarn I get two Grays which were both duplicates

R_N

Hi Lyn, it's been a while.

Also hi wolt, the most inexplicable addition to the seasonal pull

KillerDraco

And why does Wolt’s weapon have 1 range alongside having 14 Mt for a non-prf bow?

The 1 Range is a typo. You can tell from the video it has 2 range; the attack on a Lance foe has no counter-attack.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I've had so many fantastic 5* pulls this year after getting Ike to +10 in January. The real quick succession of mostly unique 5* units I pulled around Valentine's banner (Exalt Chrom, Flora, Greil, Valentine's Soren, Adrift Corrin M, Dorcas), Surtr, a back to back Flying Nino and Lugh, a +Atk Zelgius, and which one is the one I'm most excited to have pulled?

A free -Atk +Res Mist. Now if I was insane I would use these 1045 orbs to get 10 more of her because I totally could but I'm not that insane (yet), just glad that I actually have her now and it didn't cost me an orb.

As for the new banner there's a lot of neat stuff all around, but nothing really significant. Def/Res Ruse looks very solid but I don't have anyone who could use it optimally, and I'd want to give it to someone who could also get the Rally+ which either requires giving it to Caeda who has Atk/Spd already, or also killing my last Bridal Tharja to give that. Lilina's skills are good but unexciting, Brazen Atk/Spd 4 sounds amazing but nobody actually wants that because it means giving up Fury for the recoil you'd want for said Brazen, but Lyn being another source of Sturdy Impact is very nice. Probably going to try and free pull blue or colorless here, think I want Sturdy Impact a tiny bit more though just to have that fodder on hand.

R_N

the update is out
4qP3S7I.png

Is it juist me or does Luke's refine just suck? If he got the bonuses when THEY got the bonus that would be better, surely?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It's meant to synergize with the Panic Ploy he comes with. Panic a foe to turn the buffs off and into penalties, then charge in with your now active Steady Blow 3.

As for Concert Hall, the Summer theme from Awakening, Black Fang's theme, and Glory to Grannvale are now available. Still no Radiant Dawn songs, the cowards.

R_N

It's meant to synergize with the Panic Ploy he comes with. Panic a foe to turn the buffs off and into penalties, then charge in with your now active Steady Blow 3.

As for Concert Hall, the Summer theme from Awakening, Black Fang's theme, and Glory to Grannvale are now available. Still no Radiant Dawn songs, the cowards.
I suppose, but it still feels really niche. I guess it fits his personality to rush in before the team sets up their bonuses, though.

In contrast I like the simplicity of Roderick.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh, finally, I can start promoting using my stashed feathers. I haven't even gotten the ones from the final VG round because it's dangerously close to filling up in full.

Hurray, I can clean Feh's nest full of Dueling Crests and Stamina Potions.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
It really sucks that we’re probably going to be given three pieces of music a month when FE has a huge list of tracks in its history. I don’t think giving out ten-fifteen pieces of music a month at least would hurt lol.

As for good TT+ news:

The seals are Chill Spd 1, Att/Res 1, and Steady Stance 1. And the bonus units are actually Gwendolyn, Cecilia, and Roy! All 3-4 star units!

R_N

It really sucks that we’re probably going to be given three pieces of music a month when FE has a huge list of tracks in its history. I don’t think giving out ten-fifteen pieces of music a month at least would hurt lol.

As for good TT+ news:

The seals are Chill Spd 1, Att/Res 1, and Steady Stance 1. And the bonus units are actually Gwendolyn, Cecilia, and Roy! All 3-4 star units!
I think 3 a month is fine, especially since it takes forever to buy even a single song.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Luckily for me I don't particularly like any of the new songs enough to have them on my menu screen so I'm just going to pick up the Thracia preparations theme and then probably save the rest until next month's set of songs.

Also Roderick's refine means I'll now be building him and Reinhardt since they're both distinct enough from Oscar, Darting Blow Firesweep is simple but effective. I guess this means we can expect something similar from Soleil in the distant future since unlike Faye her stat spread is actually good for Firesweep. The rest of the refines are kinda weak except Raigh's but that still has the problem of Raigh's stat spread being bad so it probably won't help him a ton. Helps him be usable at least.

R_N

She’s an expert archer, and you’ll rarely see her without a bow.
Yes sir, Lyn's signature weapon, the bow.

BTW if you were wondering how Mist quest is going I got a Brave Veronica and a 5% pity rate. I've also had the worst luck in getting any colorless orbs to show up so I've been pulling on blues a lot....will this be Adrift Corrin #4? Stay tuned.....

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Got nothing in my only session.

Then again, this game is really trying to get me to 5*+10 Reinhardt. Already have enough copies of the guy to fully merge, but I don't think he can help that much to increase arena scoring.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
140 orbs with only SEirika and Kjelle to show for it is a good sign to stop. I’ve got two Micaiahs next month to prepare for.