• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Eh. Everyone surely has any of these.
Well I mean that's true of everything in the 3-4* pool to be fair, just because of how static the pool is.
so for tempests you either get boring banners where everyone has a million of them or its 5*palooza.

if only they bothered demoting more than MAYBE one person per banner or did mass demotes of older units so that the pool was wide but interesting to pull on but that's just crazy talk

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I'm weak. But the game took pity quick and provided +Spd -HP Wolt.

Brave Bow Wolt still hits 49 Speed unboosted when both Brazen Speed skills are active. It's hilarious.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I got Summer Lilana. Swimsuits are nice (I suppose)!

I hardly really play the game much. I just log in every day for orbs, and do free summons mostly.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Schedule is up.

bW5bZaC.png

Ignore all the rectangles starting from the left side. Those are current events.

7/22 is mysteriously leaving out the title. We can assume this and probably the next new banner (right after that one) may be Three Houses banners.

Grand Conquests are still here, and look, Rokkr Sieges aren't exactly replacing them in a month! More feathers and orbs!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
What, Rokkr Sieges are there on the 16th.

There's a random GHB on its own on 8/3. Haven't had one of those since Gharnef. idk, my gut's telling me that that's Nergal.

R_N

Leaving out the stuff on going since it's kind of mess
Events:
7/12~7/21 - Tempest Trials+
7/14~7/23 - Morgan & Morgan BHB
7/16~7/21 - Rokkr Sieges
7/22~8/6 - Aether Raids Event. Guessing some Three Houses themed buildings with special quests for them?
7/22~8/4 - Forging Bonds
7/24~8/2 - Klein & Clarine BHB revival
7/25~8/14 - New, non-encore Tap Battle. I'd be happier if the rewards were improeved...
7/26~7/31 - Grand Conquests
7/31~8/6 - Mythic Hero Battle
8/1~8/6 - Voting Gauntlet
8/2~8/11 - GHB (likely to go with the next banner)
8/7~ - Forging Bonds

Banners:
7/14~7/23 - BHB Banner (Morgan, Morgan and maybe....Grima?)
7/15~7/26 - New Power (Luke, Roderick, Matthew, Raigh)
7/22~8/6 - New Heroes (probably Three Houses #1, Byleth-M enters the pool here)
7/27 ~8/4 - Close Defense Banner (Only 4 candidates: Sigurd, Sumia, Velouria, B-Ephraim)
7/31~8/6 - Mythic Hero Banner
8/5 ~ - Savage Blow Banner (Camilla, Rhajat and Leo. There's literally only one other unit in the game with SB and that's Narcian...)
8/7~ - New Heroes (Three Houses #2, most likely)

The august New Heroes will probably forgo GHB for a tempest unit

R_N

It took *every single orb* in the tempest trial (i did...so muych...autobattle....) but i got her
i finally got Mist. Also a Brave Ike which is better than an adrift corrin-m but also still on me because it was a ring of reds & greens you sohuld go with the more diluted color.

god, what a disaster of a banner. I did not expect this to drain me dry (though granted i did waste orbs on other banners on accident...dont thumb through banners without correcting....), this is some 99th percentile unluck.

R_N

I'm a collector, yet this game is hideous enough on it to keep me from doing that.
At least I'm not going for seasonals, that's just....it would take so many orbs

From year/book 1 alone:
-Spring Xander
-Bride Charlotte
-Bride Lyn
-Summer Xander
-Dancer Inigo
-Spooky Jakob
-Winter Chrom
-Winter Tharja
-NY Camilla

All on 4 person banners (except Camilla), often with overlapping colors.
Horrifying

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Tried going for something today, orb wise, and got junk as usual.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Yaaaaay, I got a free Julia from the weekly banner.

She's Spd+/HP-, so she's getting merged to my first bad one with Spd+/Atk-. That first one was ironically gotten as a freebie, too.

...And that's kind of the same story I had with her mother as a bad one with bad IVs before getting another free one to fix her IVs...

...Creepy.

R_N

Hey we got a trailer already

I was right about female Byleth being the banner with male Byleth being silently added

"Kronya" is the next GHB

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Hey we got a trailer already

I was right about female Byleth being the banner with male Byleth being silently added

"Kronya" is the next GHB
She’s orange hair Peri but actually evil.

Jakob’s FEH artist is back which is good to see! Always thought his art for Jakob was great.

Also good to have Fury 4 and Dull Close 3 in the regular pool. Luke can finally get the latter without wasting a seasonal.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
F!Byleth is the busted unit of the banner. The only thing keeping her from being really busted would be effectiveness against dragons, but only her Special sort of makes up for that.

So I'm guessing M!Byleth is in the next banner, but people buying Three Houses get him much earlier.