• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This monthly banner may be the worst, but I'm still going anyway.

All of the blue choices are good for me, especially since even getting 2 Nagas can benefit me. And if not, it can either be L!Tiki or L!Julia.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Brave refines are finally here for CYL1.

And there’s four free units being passed around next month too. Reinhardt becomes a free unit at last, but more surprisingly we are getting a free Ninian, mage Eirika, and Brave Ike.

How convenient that Brave Ike becomes a reward just as CYL1 free summon concludes.

Aside from that, AR will have a double score toggle option too. Twice the Aether for twice the points.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ha ha. Refines for the first round of brave heroes. Screw you, Draug, Rebecca, Henry, etc.

Wow. Free Ninian, Mageirika, and Brave Ike. This is IS we're talking about, right.

Sooo can we expect more free units from this Heroes' Path thingy later or is this just a one thing deal.

R_N

Ha ha. Refines for the first round of brave heroes. Screw you, Draug, Rebecca, Henry, etc.

Wow. Free Ninian, Mageirika, and Brave Ike. This is IS we're talking about, right.

Sooo can we expect more free units from this Heroes' Path thingy later or is this just a one thing deal.
I bet this is a one time deal, since it just seems like a permanent quest line to get newcomers accommodated while giving cool free stuff to everyone.

I wonder if the monkey paw aspect will be the 3 5* exclusive units will be given at 4*. Can't be too kind

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
lol, clearly the reason they disclosed all the good stuff for the next update now is because they want to apologize for this Allegiance Battle map this week.

There are better ways to talk about your issues, devs, you don't need to make this unspeakably bad map and hoist it on your players.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
lol, clearly the reason they disclosed all the good stuff for the next update now is because they want to apologize for this Allegiance Battle map this week.

There are better ways to talk about your issues, devs, you don't need to make this unspeakably bad map and hoist it on your players.
Er, what's so bad about this AB map? It was used before. I cleared it with full points on my first try.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Er, what's so bad about this AB map? It was used before. I cleared it with full points on my first try.
Yeah if anything the SoV map with L!Alm was terrible considering those pillars didn’t leave a lot of room to escape his wrath. Also any map with Caineghis too.

Anyway, Mercedes demoted with Odd Res Wave at 4* (don’t know why people thought she wouldn’t. Kjelle didn’t demote because of Bold Fighter!). And I managed to get legendary Julia with IVs of +Spd, -Res making her my first pair up legendary (and my first Mercedes too!)

Last edited:

R_N

So I was only going to do the free pull on the legendary banner but the spread of orbs was 5 green orbs. I don't think I have EVER seen that happen with greens, so I decided to go ahead and finish the set.

no 5*s but

EDEXAASWsAIVYZ7.jpg

I got my final Titania! She's completed. My second ever +10 but the first one I had to build up on my own.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Looks like my decision to wait for Naga paid off, 10 orbs was all it took to get her so I think I might be done already. I did use 8 more orbs on my circle to see if I could get lucky with another one or even just Julia, but no luck there. I might try to go back later in the week right now but I'm pretty content to quit while I'm ahead and continue hoarding.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
After spending most of my 80 orbs that I had I got very lucky with my pulls. First i got a Naga with -speed +res who was one of my target for this banner, after which I got unexpected .speed +res Hot spring Elise after getting a circle with only red and green orbs and lastly instead of getting my primary target Duma I instead got my seconf Female Grima with +attack -hp. I'm trying to get Duma this time after all those other failed attempts so I hope I get lucky

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So I kind of realized too late M!Byleth is perfect to fight B!Ike. Just give him the usual TA3 and Guard 2 to complement his kit and he can shut off B!Ike's Steady Breath while tossing a bunch of Ruptured Skies.

Not that it matters. I rule my world with over 400k points (second place is 120k).

EDIT:

Hmm...

Mt15Xbq.jpg

Last edited:

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
Finally i have acguired the God of Stenght! He has -hp +resistance which is not bad. Along the way I got Naga, Hot spring Elise two F! Grimas and Bruno. No more summonig from that banner that's for sure.
I also git random 5 star young Tiki from the Desperation banner

R_N

Well it took me almost 200 orbs to get Tana but I got 2 other units out of this . First: a hector!
Second: a nailah

A NAILAH

I never thought this would happen but hot dang, the fodder so good I don't know if I want to merge my original Nailah, give it to someone with Null C Disrupt or who to give it to. The ultimate decision paralysis.

That said with Saber's banner next week I'm a little worried I should have stopped at Nailah and just waited for Tana to rerun. But oh well.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I bagged a free Hector with HP+/Atk- from the weekly banner. Despite me wanting to merge him to my old Hector with Res+/Spd-, I think I'll keep him for the DC fodder.

EDIT: Some Rally double stat inherited skills later, I'm now able to attain the penultimate tier rewards from ABs. That's 1,000 feathers more every week. Sweet.

Last edited: