• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
A pal of mine hopes they are Young Edelgard and Young Dimitri... But I have no Nintendo Switch, and didn't even knew these two were seen dancing as children until my friend showed me a screenshot.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Aaaaaaand it REALLY were Berkut and Rinea.

...And only if you think hard, the other choices make sense. Sort of...

Anyway.

Dancer Ishtar is the sweet one with more offensive potential from afar with a brave effect AND as a flier, Dancer Berkut is the Azura of the banner since he can buff all stats by +4 AND is Arena friendly, Dancer Nephenee (ha ha) is sort of eh with her supportive role, and Dancer Reinhardt (really, IS) is another flier who's basically his WT version as a green flier dancer...who is just as good as Dancer Ishtar.

By the way, Rinea is the TT+ reward. Sweet. I can reunite the pair with OG!Berkut.

Last edited:

R_N

I really like this banner aesthetically (this is more or less what I thought CYL would be wayyyyy back before we saw CYL1's theme) but I'll pass on it. Gotta stay strong!

Glad that Rinea is free. Wonder if her tome will be equivalent to Nephenee's bow?

R_N

refine time:
Urvan: Special refine reduces damage from the first attack by 40%. If the foe initiates combat, and can double you, they'll do it consecutively to take advantage of Urvan's normal 80% reduction.
Blazing Durandal: All refines change the effect to granting Special Fighter isntead of Heavy Blade. The special refine is Swift Impact: Speed +7/Defense +10 and foe can't do a follow up.
Geirskogul: All refines add Dragon Effectiveness. The special refine gives Def/Res+3 to physical allies within 2 spaces AND if foe initiates combat against those allies, grants cooldown charge +1 per ally.
Mulagir: Special refine is if Lyn's speed is higher than the opponent's speed, Lyn gains +4 to al lstats during combat

Very good, powerful refines here

R_N

It's kind of funny how the summoning quest is a bottleneck only for veteran players

A new player starting right this second will have like 7 banners to pull on and I'm pretty sure get a free pull on top of all that from the tutorial

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Ike is absolutely mental with this refine. How in the world did they think this refine was okay for a unit literally everyone is getting for free? They had to know. Roy's is pretty crazy too but it may be even crazier on Eliwood, Steady Impact + player phase Special Fighter is so strong either way. Lucina's is also very nice, I've had her sitting around as a filler buff bot for awhile but this really helps her out a lot as a support unit. Lyn's is good but it is definitely the least game-changing of the bunch, and also the least flashy.

They really did these guys some justice though, glad to give my old guys some new use with these refines. This new tutorial thing also gives some real neat rewards apparently, rank 2 gives us a 5* Xander so there's more to it than what they told us. Of course, I'm not going to use 5 orbs to get 1 orb so I'll be waiting for the free rolls to progress there.

R_N

Oh hey, there's an extra 5* reward in the hero quest thing, a 5* Xander. Also a 4* Xander and a 3* Barst

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This is Eliwood's year or something, right. Dude can be customized a lot.

B!Lucina is like the best Drive bot ever.

B!Ike is like the physical wall. The man can exploit Steady Breath to absurd effect by letting the enemy hit him.

B!Lyn is only good if she's Spd+. If she isn't, her refine isn't worth it.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I got Ishtar on my free circle after spending 8 orbs so it seems that my luck is going strong right now. Now she may be -Atk but she was always going to be fodder so this just means I won't feel bad doing it.

Meanwhile I'm gated once again already for Hero's Path because I don't want to use grails at the moment, just going to wait and see if we finally get progress on GHB repeats on the next calendar so I can decide if I just want to go ahead and give Haar his last merge. Otherwise I don't know, I guess I decide if Oliver hits +6 or Naesala hits +4? Like, Oliver is only going to take 1000 grails to hit +10 so I might unironically go for it once my grail stash gets large enough.

R_N

thank you free summon, i burst through the remainder

It's a shame the game can't track if you've already summoned out of the grails but I decided to grab Kronya and use the extra 20k to upgrade and merge her

I wonder if they might add new quests eventually? The final thing is "Rank 16" rather than something like "Final Rank"

I have done all the Hero's Path quests. It's raining free stuff aaaaaaaaaah.

I have second thoughts on merging the freebies, though. They may be used as F2P guides.
Yeah I'm not doing anything with these 5*s, these are on F2P guide duty from now on. Brave Ike in particular, I can see people investing in the refine because it would be pretty useful for guides.
And nuetral Reinhardt's been a consistent appearence in them anyway

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And my first 5*+10 hero is...

EDzLYixVUAAws_J
EDzLb8LUUAAcJ83
EDzLe1YU0AEEGPO

Finally got enough merges to propel this wyvern lady to the status she deserves (though I don't see much point in giving her more Dragonflowers on the other 3 stats).

I'm not used to seeing arena points going from 702 to 718. Ha ha. At least now my feather rewards will be higher and will fill my storage faster.

R_N

Calendar time.

EDm9dojUEAEx4qs

Lots of stuff in this month.

That next BHB is a gold mine...unless one of the kings is blocked by a lesser beast.
I think the only way that BHB banner can be bad is if they decide to put Reyson or Mordecai on it. And even then that's not like...terrible. Greens are still fairly rare and neither of them share colors so your shot at getting pity broken are fairly low.
Meanwhile just about every other possible beast (Lethe, Leanne, Nailah, Ranulf) are pretty dang good in their own right, even if they were to double up on a color.

Let's take a peak at those other banners, though.
Heroes with Bonfire. The 2 F2P options are Tiki-A and Robin-M, definite worries there if they go for one or both. But for premium options we have plenty of interesting ones. We'll ignore Caineghis since he'll be on an overlapping BHB banner but check out: Idunn, Laegjarn, Myrrh, Nah, and Surtr! Strictly speaking Owain also has Bonfire but it'd be weird to put someone with an intermediary skill. ...Oh and Luke, too. I guess.

Fierce Stance is loads easier. Dorcas, Zelgius, Kana. Not a bad banner in itself, really.

Heroes with Hone Skills is, wow, that could be a ton of different options...lets assume it'll be the "Premium" Hones. I think Sue's a slam dunk, she has Hone Speed 4. Hone Beast is also premium, so either Leanne or Lethe would fit here; whoever doesnt get on the king banner maybe? Hone Flier is TECHNICALLY still premium since it's only on seasonals, grail units and Hinoka. And final premium option would be Hone Dragon which has Myrrh and...oh lord
oh no
not again
340px-Corrin_Dream_Prince_Face.png

nooooooo

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Apparently, the new new heroes banner isn't 3H focused.

Dka0YvT.png

All due to the colors behind that interrogation point on the Apple achievement not matching anyone in 3H. Some say it's Tiki from TMS, but... Yeah.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Apparently, the new new heroes banner isn't 3H focused.

Dka0YvT.png

All due to the colors behind that interrogation point on the Apple achievement not matching anyone in 3H. Some say it's Tiki from TMS, but... Yeah.
It seems most agree that it is Nagi from FE12.