• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Today went spectacularly
I got Saber in about 40 orbs, then went to the dancer banner and got an Edelgard in 9 and the very next roll had an Inigo after another 9

I look forward to going for Gray and somehow requiring 500 orbs to make up for this

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Sooo I broke.

https://twitter.com/AuraGuyChris/status/1170831318348730368?s=20
The Arena drive bot who's actually very good. He wants Aether.

https://twitter.com/AuraGuyChris/status/1170831423244136448?s=20
The Est who is best because of her ridiculous double potential. She'll soon have Galeforce.

https://twitter.com/AuraGuyChris/status/1170831612231086080?s=20
And the lady who destroys friendships.

They all have those Rally skills just to increase score for arena purposes, and they actually now help me reach the top tier on AB (L!Julia is +1).

Coupled with Cherche, 800k feathers were used, but it's worth it just to increase the feather/orb income. I shall one day come back to 999k feathers.

R_N

Well Reyson was the third wheel to the beast banner. I maintain he's not a terrible third wheel, mordecai probably would've been worse since blue orbs are more common.

Meanwhile on the Deirdre banner I got a...Linde. ...Thanks. That's...great. Really.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I thought just maybe they'd put Nailah on there if they wanted a crazy banner or Ranulf if they wanted to dial it back a bit, but I guess they chose to go a step further to Reyson. That's fine though, the other two are still amazing on their own. I might actually roll for Caineghis since he'd be a good AR tank to add to my list but I'll wait and see what the next banner is first.

The rational irrational side of me wants to just keep hoarding my orbs now though because I have 1856 and just want to hit 2000 now just so I can see the big number. Orb saving is a dangerous road that gets more dangerous the longer you go.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I thought just maybe they'd put Nailah on there if they wanted a crazy banner or Ranulf if they wanted to dial it back a bit, but I guess they chose to go a step further to Reyson. That's fine though, the other two are still amazing on their own. I might actually roll for Caineghis since he'd be a good AR tank to add to my list but I'll wait and see what the next banner is first.

The rational irrational side of me wants to just keep hoarding my orbs now though because I have 1856 and just want to hit 2000 now just so I can see the big number. Orb saving is a dangerous road that gets more dangerous the longer you go.
Form your ultimate Tellius units.

Now.

R_N

Do be wary of leaning on Caineghis if you get him. I still find him very useful (& he's -attack so imagine if he had a good flaw), but I'm starting to see more Brave Eliwoods crop up and obviously there's another Micaiah running around to hit the armor weakness.
Unlike Felicia, Flora & Petra, those two are only going to get more common. Still a great unit, just probably going to need a back up super tank at some point

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Caineghis still screws B!Micaiah over due to his absurd invisible buffs being suicide on long-range fighters. It doesn't help her much since she's frail as a bird. Maybe Death Blow 3 helps her a lot, though?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The gradual increase in beast slaying weapons worries me more than the armor ones since Svalinn Shield is an easy way to cover the armor weakness, not sure if Eliwood is going to be common enough for me to worry about him but Picnic Flora is not a rare sight and she's annoying. I'm also saving for someone who will likely have a beast slaying weapon which could realistically be another tool for those nasty flier balls to use, though Caineghis adds to the Tellius collection regardless and also gives me something to consider using my excess of Armor flowers on. Sitting on like 500 of those now and nobody wants those.

In fact I'm not sure where any of these flowers are going at this point since I got Ike to +10 too. I'm probably going to hoard those too aside from the flier ones, those are going to Reyson now since we have so many fliers this year.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
It indeed was Nagi

Phina is another red sword dancer with Rapier that’s effective towards armors and cavaliers. And...built-in Vantage?

Sirius is a fast-soloer guy with his skillset, also bringing in Lull Att/Spd 3.

Norne is the hopefully obvious demote with her bringing Brazen Spd/Def at last. And colorless Reposition means all four colors have Reposition fodder!

Nagi is a middle finger to Ophelia! And I guess L!Alm with a Raventome effect.

Finally...A new 3/4 star unit in the pool! And it’s Bantu!

R_N

i REALLY hope that
1. Norne gets demoted and Bantu isn't being used as an excuse to not do so
2. That every banner moving forward gets a bonus 3-4* unit added
3. That Bantu has a nice skill fodder. I wouldn't mind even doubling up on some other "okay" skill that isnt in a lot of places in the pool

Also the GHB is Astram, so we're finally getting someone with Mercucius.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So Bantu is the new Kaze? I wonder why he's just not...in the banner or the GHB. It would've made more sense if he was the GHB.

Ha ha. Nagi is Ophelia and L!Alm's nightmare. This is rich. I want her so much.

EDIT: After a painstaking way to 4.50%, I managed to get S!Reinhardt with Atk+/Def-. Wanted Ishtar, but this guy is still a huge threat anyway.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Pleasantly surprised with the choices on this banner, I'd like any of these units but not going to go out of my way for it. Norne better drop because I've been waiting for a worthwhile archer to build for AR and I'm going to skip rolling for Caineghis in hopes that she drops. Nagi would be way better if she wasn't an armor though, that's a real killer because her weapon is insane. Phina is weird because nobody is going to care about a 5* exclusive dancer with a weapon like that, but I guess we needed to add her sooner or later.

Bantu as a 3-4* addition is so good because red desperately needed new units/fodder to roll and this hopefully starts another new trend that addresses the pitiful amount of drops we get lately. Maybe we can start actually expecting some of those lesser characters few people actually want now, Dayan fans (and Sue) rejoice! And GHB Astram too, man this is a good month to be an Archanea fan.

R_N

Bantu as a 3-4* addition is so good because red desperately needed new units/fodder to roll and this hopefully starts another new trend that addresses the pitiful amount of drops we get lately. Maybe we can start actually expecting some of those lesser characters few people actually want now, Dayan fans (and Sue) rejoice! And GHB Astram too, man this is a good month to be an Archanea fan.
This is my big big big hope. If every banner had a guaranteed, dedicated 3-4* character it would be great especially if it was a way to get in more mediocre or lesser loved characters (though i mean...does anyone even know who phina is....). Maybe Dragalia Lost, which I think does the same thing, is finally starting to get them going "well maybe...." and its not just some random nonsense like Kaze was.

I'd accept it even if their skills are just day 1 stuff (okay well, not the defiant skills...those can stay dead). Like Bantu having Fury 3? That'd be great, I'd love another Fury guy in the pool. Or how about Savage Blow? Another source of Death Blow?

Quick Riposte?????

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Phina is the very first Dancer in Fire Emblem. That alone is worth an accolade. And her having Rapier is a cute callback to her being the only non-lord ever to use one until 3 Houses happened. It even got swapped out in the remake because that clearly wasn't meant to happen, but now she's got it back anyway. Pretty amusing.

Rutger's about to be smacked. Astram is the same class type, he's certainly got Mercurius with him, and he showed up just as the BST got powered up again.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Quick Riposte?????

Whoa there, now you're getting too hopeful.

Also Rapier was actually a generic sword in Thracia and SoV as well, granted it was probably a bit of an easter egg forge in the latter. Still, Rapier is kind of whatever on a dancer, not entirely sure why they threw Vantage on it either but I guess there's always a weird one in the bunch. Especially when Sirius and Nagi are both here with insanely good weapons in comparison.

R_N

Whoa there, now you're getting too hopeful.
Bantu will be the first character to just get QR1. Not even able to buy QR2 by promoting.
Also Rapier was actually a generic sword in Thracia and SoV as well, granted it was probably a bit of an easter egg forge in the latter. Still, Rapier is kind of whatever on a dancer, not entirely sure why they threw Vantage on it either but I guess there's always a weird one in the bunch. Especially when Sirius and Nagi are both here with insanely good weapons in comparison.
I think Rapier is more dangerouss on a dancer than you're giving it credit. With gen 4 BST, dancers are like...actually competitive, and they've been lurking in the shadows for a bit now with characters like Young Azura. Dancer Nephenee is better across the board than Bridal Cordelia and she was like one of the best archers in the entire game.

Her achiles heel will be she's competing with one million other really good sword units, but don't completely sleep on an anti-armor, anti-cav innate vantage gen 4 dancer. Just one more asshole wildcard dancer to be wary of

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Astram is a very good unit. He has very solid stats that get boosted further when his HP is over 50%. He's perhaps the best GHB infantry sword unit.

And he comes with Wrath 3 at 4*, so unless people don't see value on his existence (which, really, is crazy), he is Wrath fodder.

R_N

Considering Bantu has Fierce Stance, I wonder if he will actually be on that Fierce Stance banner. I know he is new and all but still!

Also summoned a free Nagi with IVs of +Res, -Att. Despite the bane, she should be able to still sponge anything Ophelia throws at her.
Not a crazy idea, I could see wanting a banner to better promote him.

Bantu should have gotten a forging bonds imo

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Sirius is already aloof about the whole fashion gambit Phina is pulling. I can't imagine poor grandpa Bantu going through that.