• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Sirius is already aloof about the whole fashion gambit Phina is pulling. I can't imagine poor grandpa Bantu going through that.
Bantu would do it for Tiki, i bet she'd find it real cute

PS when Tatiana gets in the game I hope she comes with Zeke and her FB is dealing with Camus, Zeke & Sirius all being around at the same time

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Forging Bonds tickets treated me insanely well this time around, in an attempt to try and get Sirius I got another Nailah and Micaiah. I almost feel like the game is trying to tell me something with these pulls because I have considered Null C Disrupt Micaiah if I ever got some more merges, and this puts Micaiah at +4 now. Still stuck with +Def because I've yet to pull a +Atk one but I definitely need to consider rolling for merges if she gets another banner in the next several months. This is already a lot of merges for a unit I want to +10 eventually but never actually roll for.

R_N

Forging Bonds tickets treated me insanely well this time around, in an attempt to try and get Sirius I got another Nailah and Micaiah. I almost feel like the game is trying to tell me something with these pulls because I have considered Null C Disrupt Micaiah if I ever got some more merges, and this puts Micaiah at +4 now. Still stuck with +Def because I've yet to pull a +Atk one but I definitely need to consider rolling for merges if she gets another banner in the next several months. This is already a lot of merges for a unit I want to +10 eventually but never actually roll for.
my tickets were similarly lucky: a hilda AND a nagi (& also a lilina & frederick but those are less exciting). Mysteriously the 2 were both -attack/+res.

I put QR3 on my Micaiah but Null C-Disrupt would be pretty interesting, since there's so many dazzle cavs running around....but man I just couldn't give up that sweet sweet DC. Nailah is just too good of a skill fodder.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
my tickets were similarly lucky: a hilda AND a nagi (& also a lilina & frederick but those are less exciting). Mysteriously the 2 were both -attack/+res.

I put QR3 on my Micaiah but Null C-Disrupt would be pretty interesting, since there's so many dazzle cavs running around....but man I just couldn't give up that sweet sweet DC. Nailah is just too good of a skill fodder.

That's kind of why I'm hesitant to just give it to Micaiah since while I don't have a lot of characters begging for DC at the moment, I don't exactly have a lot of it to go around so it would be a shame to let this go to waste. In a perfect world we would have a Close Counter unit with Null C Disrupt to address this but they already missed a perfect opportunity to reintroduce CC back in the pool with Claude so I'm not that hopeful.

We do need another Null C Disrupt unit though, I'm amazed Nailah is still the only one when Null Follow-Up has Adrift Corrin M, Legendary Alm, Mareeta, and Hilda. I know Null Follow-Up has existed for a longer time but come on.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I got Sirius and Nagi back to back in 22 orbs.

......Then got Phina 150 orbs and free tickets later.

RNG giveth and taketh away.

Aside the point, Sirius is a nut. He's -Spd but he still easily doubles a lot of stuff, he's effectively got +13 Speed on his own no matter what. Going +Def and running Atk Smoke will take his Defense even further than that, operating at +14 Def on EP. Run Sturdy Blow for Seal and he should never really fall to a physical unit.

R_N

That's kind of why I'm hesitant to just give it to Micaiah since while I don't have a lot of characters begging for DC at the moment, I don't exactly have a lot of it to go around so it would be a shame to let this go to waste. In a perfect world we would have a Close Counter unit with Null C Disrupt to address this but they already missed a perfect opportunity to reintroduce CC back in the pool with Claude so I'm not that hopeful.

We do need another Null C Disrupt unit though, I'm amazed Nailah is still the only one when Null Follow-Up has Adrift Corrin M, Legendary Alm, Mareeta, and Hilda. I know Null Follow-Up has existed for a longer time but come on.
Null C-Disrupt seems like PERFECT 5* fodder, too. Like something you would throw on all sorts of seasonals. Even so far as weapons go its' only the Byleths who have it innately.

I also do not understand why there hasn't been more Close Counter. That skill's really found newfound popularity since AR so it seems like a no brainer to introduce at least one new one to the permanent pool. Even DC now has 3 of them, one for each color, AND a fourth in the "retired" pool AND 2 legendary heroes with it.
Meanwhile CC has 3 units, one is retired and two are seasonals

R_N

Oh cool, looks like Rokkr Sieges got some changes to add more rewards. There's now World Damage, which gives you feathers based on how much your entire "world" has done to the rokkrs, and Damage to Rokkr rewards, which are special accessories based on the highest damage you've done to a rokkr.

Also they cut back on rokkrs to 2 per period. Notes reveal one is Nah so bust out those dragon busters.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Wrath is still not a skill I thought they would ever give to us on a free unit but I'm going to guess they did it because there are fancier and more desirable B skills out there now, in the same vein as Swift Sparrow 2 with Naesala. Still, the fact that you can now give Swift Sparrow 2 and Wrath using free units is pretty incredible.

As for me, I'm actually considering merging Astram to +1 because I'm interested in using him as a budget AR support unit for Astra season, I promise it's not for the name pun. I don't have a good Astra season buffer yet and while +4 all stats isn't perfect, it's pretty decent since he doesn't take any skill slots to do it, letting him use stuff like Drive skills or Distant Guard. As a bonus he hits 59 Atk and 44 Def with Fury 3 and Naga's boost, making him good at soaking up Chills for your tank. Not worried about wasting Wrath fodder because I still have 2 Karlas from way back when she was on Legendary banner and have no plans for who to give them to, doubtful I'll need more than that. My only worry is him getting benched forever when I get a better support unit making me feel bad about using 40k feathers on him.

Speaking of Gen I, would Leo have QR3 at four stars if he was ever demoted?

I believe internally he would have it at 4* but I'm not sure how accurate that information is since I can't find the page that showed this.

R_N

Every unit is coded to have a skill at certain rarity levels, presumably in case they ever demote them or give them away at different rarities. Comically Xander & Takumi don't have any full skill lines at 5*, which was probably an oversight.

Leo's 4* skill is indeed Quick Riposte. The wiki has every skill marked appropriately https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Leo:_Sorcerous_Prince
Dierdre also has it at 4*, as does Flora & Nah (but those would never demote anyway, since they're full on skills)

R_N

Apparently if you can’t get the accessory from Ephraim’s Rokkr, Cordelia has the same one too. So bring your best archers to take her out!
yeah it looks like all the accessories are based on weapons

The ranged accessories will probably be the hardest. Even with DC units they're such a pain to wrangle properly

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The real annoyance is that the optimal play for this is generally going to be to use Triangle Adept Guard stuff, or if you have the luxury, Special Fighter armors and Witchy Wand. It would be real cool if we had an easily accessible Guard fodder at 4* that didn't require killing a grail unit! I did manage to get the Ephraim one down with Guard Titania, Brave Ephraim, and TA Guard Haar, so that's one down at least. Finally have a use for all these Roys.

The bright side is that them being based on the weapon is that we probably don't need to worry about getting them all now, since you can probably just wait until the next time that weapon type shows up in a future iteration.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The real annoyance is that the optimal play for this is generally going to be to use Triangle Adept Guard stuff, or if you have the luxury, Special Fighter armors and Witchy Wand. It would be real cool if we had an easily accessible Guard fodder at 4* that didn't require killing a grail unit! I did manage to get the Ephraim one down with Guard Titania, Brave Ephraim, and TA Guard Haar, so that's one down at least. Finally have a use for all these Roys.

The bright side is that them being based on the weapon is that we probably don't need to worry about getting them all now, since you can probably just wait until the next time that weapon type shows up in a future iteration.
I'm more surprised you don't have a team setup to deal with Rokkr bosses yet, if you're implying that.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Dear god, I barely made it past 150k against Gunnthra. Had you use 3 units on the offensive (Raigh was one) to get her down, with Leanne flying nearby so that she would recover enough HP for them all to keep Guard 2 up.

Claude is going to be the biggest eyesore, though. He laughs at fliers, which so happen to be effective against cavalry. Raven/wolf tomes need to box him as 3 units to keep him retaliating for more points.

R_N

Surprise! It's Thrasir. Feels like a waste of a mythic slot, honestly. Hel & Eir make sense, but Thrasir and presumably Lif? Ehhh....

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Suck it, Surtr. You're just not good enough to even be a Legendary Hero...but fierce enough to get banned from showing in any random enemy formations.

Red - L!Eirika, L!Eliwood, and Hrid.
Blue - L!Ephraim, V!Soren, and Kjelle.
Green - Thrasir, Yune, and S!Veronica.
Colorless - Eir, P!Genny, and F!F!Corrin.

Red is Horse Emblem and kind of eh, blue is just as eh, green is fantastic, and colorless is decent enough.

I guess this means Lif will be a Mythic Hero (most likely Anima as well) with Hel being another one (most likely Dark to be her daughter's opposite). Book is almost ending, so it makes sense these two will come soon enough as Mythic Heroes.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Did not expect the trailer to drop this early, that's a surprise. Red is pretty strong as far as red pools go but we knew it would be those three already, excellent fodder value and also good legendary heroes to pick up. Blue kinda sucks, Colorless is a good pool ruined by Genny, and Green is decent enough for me to try to roll a Yune. Thrasir would also solidify my Anima Defense fairly well so I'm cool with pulling her instead, though I'd rather have Yune since I still need a Dark Mythic.

Not going to go too hard on this banner though because Thrasir here removes the possibility of her pulling the same thing Loki did on Brave Redux, so now the only question regarding Jill's status on this year's iteration is where Louise stands in this situation. Still assuming and hoping for the best though since I do think we're more likely to get a proper FE7 banner with Louise in the near future than another Tellius one with Jill.