• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Did not expect the trailer to drop this early, that's a surprise. Red is pretty strong as far as red pools go but we knew it would be those three already, excellent fodder value and also good legendary heroes to pick up. Blue kinda sucks, Colorless is a good pool ruined by Genny, and Green is decent enough for me to try to roll a Yune. Thrasir would also solidify my Anima Defense fairly well so I'm cool with pulling her instead, though I'd rather have Yune since I still need a Dark Mythic.

Not going to go too hard on this banner though because Thrasir here removes the possibility of her pulling the same thing Loki did on Brave Redux, so now the only question regarding Jill's status on this year's iteration is where Louise stands in this situation. Still assuming and hoping for the best though since I do think we're more likely to get a proper FE7 banner with Louise in the near future than another Tellius one with Jill.
Since Lif will probably also be a Mythic, I'm guessing Gustav & Henrietta will be put on Legendary banners. & Hel, goddess of Hel, is obviously going to be a Mythic.

I think this might open the possibility of 2 extra banners now. A FE7 banner would be pretty easy to have in the cards, a normal Louise could be held off for that banner.
I do need to double check our status on the seasonals, though. Hot Springs & Picnic might have taken those "slots" at which point we'd just hope for not another Adrift banner. But I can see Jill making it this time

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Since Lif will probably also be a Mythic, I'm guessing Gustav & Henrietta will be put on Legendary banners. & Hel, goddess of Hel, is obviously going to be a Mythic.

I think this might open the possibility of 2 extra banners now. A FE7 banner would be pretty easy to have in the cards, a normal Louise could be held off for that banner.
I do need to double check our status on the seasonals, though. Hot Springs & Picnic might have taken those "slots" at which point we'd just hope for not another Adrift banner. But I can see Jill making it this time

I'm actually not totally certain they'll make Lif a Mythic just because I can see them throwing another curve ball and throwing him on this year's Brave Redux. Since Bruno and Veronica are still apparently not allowed to be added the top males are Lif, Conrad, Nils, and Shinon in that order. If we get an FE7 banner for Louise that probably would have Nils on it, which would lead to Conrad and Shinon for the male slots. Maybe it's just me but I feel like Lif and Conrad would be way more appealing, but then again a Conrad/Anna/Jill banner with GHB Shinon honestly makes perfect sense so maybe I'm just being silly and Lif will obviously be a Mythic.

But with the two months in between Mythics I don't know if I like the idea of getting two or even three OCs as Mythics in succession. Maybe Book 3 still has a ways to go though, I'm honestly still not sure how close we are to actually reaching the end at this point. At any rate, I am definitely happier seeing these characters appear as Mythic/Legendary heroes than taking regular banner slots like Book 2 did last year. Especially since it would be kind of lame for them to introduce 3-4* additions and then not have them for like 3 months because the banner slots are taken by special new heroes where nobody is added as a common unit.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Yes a Hawkeye refine at last (with Frederick & Virion)! Although Lute getting a refine on her tome already surprises me too. Guess that means Siegbert and Shiro could get theirs sooner than we thought (and do those two really need it haha).

That being said, this empty update notification does smell like another Feh Channel is coming soon.

R_N

Frederick & Virion getting new weaposn & refines is also nice. This could be Frederick's big change to stand out and Virion just needed a boost in general

Fun fact: No one whose english name starts with "G" have gotten refines.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Frederick can finally have something interesting other than a quirky OHKO cavalry of low speed.

Virion needs all the help he can get. He better not get the Matthew treatment, though. Saizo is basically Matthew but better.

Hawkeye, well, he's average. Maybe I'll finally merge the 2 creepy copies with the exact same IVs to see what he gets.

Lute is perfection and you can't improve upon genius perfection which would imply she isn't perfect. How dare you, update.

The fact the QoL update didn't say anything else other than weapon refines possibly means a Feh Channel will drop out of nowhere soon.

R_N

Saizo isn't a straight upgrade to Matthew at all, though. They both result in +6 Def/Res, but Matt gets at least +12 to his attack while Saizo splits the difference between attack & speed. Matthew can reach pretty high levels of damage output once you start factoring in other ways to apply penalties and his extra HP & res can go a long way.
Weapon Refines have been pretty stellar lately, so I think Virion will come out of this with a good niche. I'm not sure what kind of niche, but something!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Virion just needs people to remember he exists because I sure don't. I actually think Matthew is better than Saizo though because he doesn't try to be a tank, he tries to be a reverse Blade tome. Increasing Attack equal to total debuffs is way stronger than raising the respective stat equal to said debuff, especially when Saizo's Res is horrible for a tank.

The refine to watch for here is Hawkeye though, he has a fantastic stat spread for an AR tank as is, so a good refine could push him over the edge in that niche. Frederick could finally add an accessible and strong offensive axe cavalier to that pool too, hopefully they don't give him another support role since Titania has a pretty convincing lead in that role already. Lute is a blue mage so anything she does is almost automatically not going to be a game-changer, but I'm glad we're finally moving into Gen 2 BST refines. Joshua desperately needs that refine though.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Thrasir is eh to me, I like the concept of the character but I feel she wasn't used all that well, so she's an easy skip for me. At the very least the Brave Redux banner won't have her though, so that's another step closer to getting Jill on it (I just need either Awakening Anna or Louise to get in the next banner).

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
82gwFWe.jpg
l81sjVr.jpg
PR2erWf.jpg
hqSc2B9.jpg

I'M A COOL KID! WOOOOOOO!

(Panne, Eliwood, and Rhajat haven't gotten any merges.)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I don’t get it!

How is it that I can’t exactly have 100 friends! This morning I got a friend request but initially couldn’t accept it because apparently my list was full despite it being 99/100. It gave some error thingy instead. I deleted an inactive friend and was able to still accept it but what reason is it that I can’t have 100 of em?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
First circle on Thrasir's banner gave me my first Kjelle...she is Res+/Atk-. At least she still hits 51 and her weapon when refined takes her to 53, so she's not screwed much.

Reached 10% pity and still...nothing.

Happy birthday to me, I guess?

What's this about a change in orb currency and whatnot?

R_N

First circle on Thrasir's banner gave me my first Kjelle...she is Res+/Atk-. At least she still hits 51 and her weapon when refined takes her to 53, so she's not screwed much.

Reached 10% pity and still...nothing.

Happy birthday to me, I guess?

What's this about a change in orb currency and whatnot?
Japan has a new tax law, so Japanese prices are being changed to compensate. Basically their sales tax is raising from 8% to 10% starting in October. THey're kind of vague on how it'll be changed, just that it will. Maybe they show price with tax in Japan, or wil lstart doing so, or maybe they'll lower their cost so it evens out to the same pay out for customers? Who knows

It won't affect people outside Japan, but I assume it's due dilligence to report it worldwide nevertheless.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
14 orbs got me a neutral Yune, I'm really beginning to worry about how good my luck has been lately. Now I have a Mythic hero for every season and I've probably spent a grand total of 30 orbs to get them, so that's cool. I actually kind of want Thrasir because she fits very well onto my Anima team but as I say that, I'm sitting at -0 for Defense this week so I'm clearly doing good enough with just Duma. I don't really have a lot to gain from rolling green right now and anticipate rolling a lot of green next month so I'm just going to stop there.

R_N

I did a full pull since it had a nice color spread but no fodder of note, or any five stars. Honestly was hoping for more mordecais or bradys but oh well.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Decided to try my hand in the legendary banner and came out with my first Hrid and Thrasir in around 30 orbs! Hrid's +Res, -Spd which isn't too bad although Thrasir being +HP, -Spd is not good (guess I'll throw in a Speed seal to patch it up). Definitely one of the legendary banners where I have gotten lucky thus far though!

R_N

Looks like the orb revision went into affect. The 30, 40, 60 & 110 orb packages now give a couple more bonus orbs. Not very many, 1-3 depending on the package. Probably just enough to offset the extra taxes in Japan, I guess, and everyone....."benefits". I suppose

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
OH MY GOD

Screenshot_20191003-230235_YouTube.jpg

GIMME

185 BST tho lol.

L'Arachel, Dozla, Ilyana, and Rolf seasonal with Hector + Lilina.

We have a Garden for R&R where we can literally farm Dragonflowers, and a Dining Hall for getting Feathers.

And a new mode Hall of Forms. We get 4 themed units and take them through a tower gauntlet, leveling them up and changing their skills up as we go.

Last edited: