• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Not going to lie when I saw that Ilyana I got spooked and not in the Halloween sense. I don't know how I would've handled it if they made Jill a seasonal unit one banner too soon. They are really going in with all these Tellius units this year though, I still cannot believe we're getting more Tellius.

Also looks like Psynergy’s got some Grail management to work out!

Nah I'm just merging the kid to +1 and leaving him there most likely. Using grails for a Tempest unit is way too expensive so I'll stick to only using them on Tellius units that I like and also don't need way too many grails to +10. Which right now means that my 1200 grails are safe.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I hope we get a Duel Pair of Robin with Tharja hiding in some bushed behind them, and they don't notice.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

The weapons have Fury 3 built in. Blue tomes, Daggers, Green tomes, and Bows can basically run Fury 7 now.

Ilyana has the opposite of the Dark and Light Shrines in AR in effect. Give Atk & Res +5 to the ally with the highest combined total of the two stats.

Odd Follow Up is Gjoll's condition on odd turns, and Conjurer Curios is +4 all stats on odd turns or if enemies are below 100% HP.

R_N

Beyond the art, which is stellar, and Hector's special effect this is a pretty low key banner surprisingly.
None of the skills are real stand outs (odd follow up is probably exclusive to armors and they probably want any of the 3 major fighter skills more), no big shake ups.

I like that the thumbnail is Hector's sprite. They know what draws the people in here.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Pretty bland fodder this time around other than the Fury weapons and Odd Follow-Up (which also seems kinda not amazing?), kinda underwhelming that we're getting tickets for this banner but hey free rolls are free rolls. I'll probably go blue to get Ilyana for the Tellius collection and then Red/Colorless for fodder otherwise I guess. Fury weapons are pretty cool though not worth specifically rolling for them.

If anything both year 1 and 2 Halloween banners are more interesting for the panic weapons and Witchy Wand so those repeats will probably get some attention, not like I needed a banner to try and bait me right now though.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Despite Inigo denying Rinea of a bonus hour for the whole damn day, Rinea's massive numbers still trounced Inigo's during his final bonus hour. He was essentially a 9 number higher on multipliers. Wow. What a victory.

...I lost 2,000 feathers due to this horrible second day.

KillerDraco

I'm quite pleased that Inigo lost. I've despised his dancer alt ever since he pity broke me 8 times when rolling for Nohrzura. I did get her in the end, but... damn you, Inigo. All the wasted orbs.

In any event I was finally able to claw my way out of AR Tier 20. Between it being a Light Week, having some genuinely good offense and defense matchups, and the 2x Battle option making it easier to conserve escape ladder usage, I was able to break the stalemate I'd been in for months, and finally made it to Tier 21... only to be surprised when the next 2x battle I did pushed me into Tier 22.

Wild how little lift is needed for the post-21 Tiers, considering how insane the gap between T20 and T21 is.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
After a few attempts, I got Lethe.

To be honest guys, I hardly ever play FE: Heroes, but I log in every day to get bonuses.

I like seeing who I get anyways.

R_N

did a last minute yolo pull on the mythic and got a legendary eliwood (+attack/-res). With your super asset & super flaw combined, I form: a good unit!

also my lethe banner was nothing but blues. I think I've seen an all green, an all red and now an all blue within recent memory. All colorless pulls looms ominomusly as I head into a "want hector" and "want gray"

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The update came but at an awful time for us U.S. Eastern-ers. One thing stuck out was the new Aether structures involving Duos.

Duo’s Hinderance can nullify Duo Heroes’ effect...but only if you have a Duo Hero yourself on your defensive team. And only on turns 1 - 3.

Meanwhile Duo’s Indulgance lets you use a Duo’s effect twice between turns 1 - 3! Wonderful!

not

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Weird *** time to get an update, but let's have a look and see.

Frederick
- Gets Frederick's Axe. Basically a stronger Slaying Hammer+.
- Refine gives it a Death Blow 3 effect.

Virion
- Gets Dignified Bow, which has a freaking Panic effect on units adjacent to others whose HP is lower or equal than his HP-1. (Reminder that Virion's asset on HP helps him reach 49 HP, but the refine with the added effect does NOT add more HP.)
- Refine adds a boost of +4 to all stats if his HP is higher or equal to his foe's HP+1.

Hawkeye
- Gets Guardian's Axe. Basically a stronger Slaying Axe+.
- Refine gives him a Lull Atk/Def 3 effect. Neutralizes bonuses on those and inflicts Atk/Def-3 during combat.

Lute
- Refine of any kind gets rid of her weapon's Ploy skill to replace it with a Sabotage Spd/Res 3 effect. If any foe's Res is less or equal than her Res-3 and they're adjacent to another foe, inflicts Spd/Res-5 on that foe through its next action.
- Her refine's added effect gives her +4 when the foe has a penalty. If she manages to inflict hers, she essentially gets +9 on Spd and Res.

Actually, not a bad update. Virion wasn't screwed and can be another Aversa.

R_N

The update came but at an awful time for us U.S. Eastern-ers. One thing stuck out was the new Aether structures involving Duos.

Duo’s Hinderance can nullify Duo Heroes’ effect...but only if you have a Duo Hero yourself on your defensive team. And only on turns 1 - 3.

Meanwhile Duo’s Indulgance lets you use a Duo’s effect twice between turns 1 - 3! Wonderful!

not
Duo's Indulgence will increase the turn you can use it on by leveling up. It also says you can "only" use one per turn.
Hindrance works similarly

so if you care about your defense team at all you NEED a Duo Hero and you NEED Duo;s Hindrance. Two Duo Heroes, actually. You want one for Anima and one for Shadow

This is so stupid. Duo Attacks should not have been allowed anywhere near AR. Like I don't care about defense at all (I have oduble dumas and yune, I'm fine) but this is just squeezing people who DO care and that's just gross.

Weird *** time to get an update, but let's have a look and see.

Frederick
- Gets Frederick's Axe. Basically a stronger Slaying Hammer+.
- Refine gives it a Death Blow 3 effect.

Virion
- Gets Dignified Bow, which has a freaking Panic effect on units adjacent to others whose HP is lower or equal than his HP-1. (Reminder that Virion's asset on HP helps him reach 49 HP, but the refine with the added effect does NOT add more HP.)
- Refine adds a boost of +4 to all stats if his HP is higher or equal to his foe's HP+1.

Hawkeye
- Gets Guardian's Axe. Basically a stronger Slaying Axe+.
- Refine gives him a Lull Atk/Def 3 effect. Neutralizes bonuses on those and inflicts Atk/Def-3 during combat.

Lute
- Refine of any kind gets rid of her weapon's Ploy skill to replace it with a Sabotage Spd/Res 3 effect. If any foe's Res is less or equal than her Res-3 and they're adjacent to another foe, inflicts Spd/Res-5 on that foe through its next action.
- Her refine's added effect gives her +4 when the foe has a penalty. If she manages to inflict hers, she essentially gets +9 on Spd and Res.

Actually, not a bad update. Virion wasn't screwed and can be another Aversa.
Some pretty interesting effects all around, though I'm not sure I'd have given Frederick just DB3. Like he's not a terrible unit, but it feels like they couldn't think of a better gimick so they jsut defautled to more damage. Bit of a shame.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Duo Heroes are pretty dumb in the Aether Raids context, just another reminder to always have one foot out the door when chasing the meta I guess. I'm probably just accepting the fact that these are going to mess up my defense teams pretty hard, but it is pretty dumb. At least Hall of Forms seems cool.

Refines seem a bit less interesting but not bad, guess following up from CYL1 refines kinda warps expectations a little though. Frederick's doesn't look like it changes anything for him which is a shame but Hawkeye's seems good for AR. Not incredible but Lull skill on a 3-4* unit's refine is surprising, a good upgrade for those using Hawkeye as a tank. Virion's is interesting though relative to his stat spread, makes sense to give him a supporting role based on his good HP given that his stat spread is pretty bad for an offensive role. Lute is interesting but not super game-changing either, glad they didn't just make her another ploy bot unit though.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
unknown.png

Android updated with this rather early. None of the suspected Farfetched Heroes have blue hair, so it looks like that set is getting delayed.

Sky blue hair and blue eyes lead to this one possibly being Caspar. Asbel from Thracia 776 is also a good fit, though his hair is more on the teal side.

It could also be Super Saiyan Itsuki, which would be fitting for these Dual Heroes now.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
unknown.png

Android updated with this rather early. None of the suspected Farfetched Heroes have blue hair, so it looks like that set is getting delayed.

Sky blue hair and blue eyes lead to this one possibly being Caspar. Asbel from Thracia 776 is also a good fit, though his hair is more on the teal side.

It could also be Super Saiyan Itsuki, which would be fitting for these Dual Heroes now.
Would Marianne or Lilith also be good contenders too? Former because of 3H promotion and Lilith as being some fish dragon thing would be something that’d be the “star” of the banner.

Or more Tellius and we get Lucia with Jill, Geoffrey, & Boyd/Kieran all on one banner! How would they even do Duo Heroes in Forging Bonds?

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
The background being red means it's probably a red unit as every icon beforehand has had the color match their type (ex. Nagi was a green dragon, so the background behind her sprite was green). Additionlly, the character seems to have eyelashes which probably means they're a female character. That on top of it being a light blue haired character with no visible headwear makes me think it's Lucia as well as she's one of two notable characters that would fit all three, the other being Marianne but I doubt they'd make her a sword unit pre-timeskip.

If that's right, hopefully Jill is just behind, she's one of my most wanted characters left for the game.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
First circle gave me Ilyana. She has Atk+/Res-. Despite the flaw, her Res is still huge and can be patched with a refine.

I just noticed I don't have a blue tome armor, so she'll be sweet.

Last edited:

R_N

THanks to those tickets, it only took about ~45 orbs to get the dad.

Comically, the pity break was another Lene. The next roll, at 3%, was hector. Very pleased here, -HP/+Res