• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This silhouette is a weird one because I feel like there's usually someone who ends up fitting these perfectly and it usually gets figured out fairly quickly. For this one I think Marianne or Lucia fits it best but I'm not fully convinced by either guess. Marianne has brown eyes while this icon appears to have a blue eye, and I doubt they'd make her a sword unit now though stranger things have happened in this game so I won't discount that possibility. Lucia on the other hand fits this icon well but hairstyle doesn't feel like it quite fits. I want this to be Lucia because my 2000 orbs are ready for Jill even on a 4 unit banner, but a 3 Houses banner seems like a solid fit here so I'm going to go with the Marianne guess anyway.

Meanwhile these tickets were mostly a disappointment for me except for one, nothing much of note even fodder-wise but one of them gave me Ilyana so I'm happy with that. The +Spd -HP is less exciting but it's not -Atk and she still has huge Atk at neutral, so I'll probably toss her a Blade tome to use with the Bold Fighter she comes with. Also surprised that this only our 4th mage armor so I'll definitely keep her around.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Norne has 168 BST. She's got more BST than freaking Innes, who is locked at 5*.

If you're wondering, Innes has 147 BST.

Moreover, she's an excellent tank. If she's Res+, her defenses reach an average of 30. With her Guard Bow+, she reaches 36. With a Distant Defense 3 seal, she reaches 42. If you replace her A skill with something that can raise that defense further, she can potentially hit 50 without buffs. She's like a top AR unit.

Last edited:

R_N

Really the only thing working against Norne is how long it'll take to build her up. I still only have a single Brady and a handful of Mordecais, it's just how the new units work with gacha. Like if you buff up Niles, who just due to being in the game since day 1 you'll probably have a ton of, fully he gets eerily close to her statline, it's pretty interesting. Good long term project, though.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got nothing but trash from the tickets. So back for battling for orbs.

R_N

I feel like this is the first mode....ever that is basically perfect out of the gate, it's really fun.
Like yeah they could probably tweak the level balance a little or experiment with the torches given out and hey who would say no to extra rewards. But it's not obnoxious to play, it has good rewards from the onset, it doesnt have weird min/maxing requirements or hooks for the gacha (well i guess its like..advertisement for the gacha) and it doesn't need some overhauls to make it a more enjoyable experience (Tap Battle's assorted options or Rokkers change ups, for example)

R_N

Here's our Calendar
EGkKKQtU0AAWhuS.png

Consecutive new heroes banners, I'm thinking the november one is Brave Redux

Null Skill banner is pretty easy to figure out. Nailah is the only Null C-Disrupt User. Null Follow Up is on Adrift Corrin-M (aaaaaaaaaa), Hilda and Mareeta. Nailah, Hilda & Mareeta would be a nice even mix....but doubling up on Blue would dilute your chances of getting Distant Counter so I think I know what I'm banking on.

Guard Skills. If we take it as just Guard, then it'd pull on Helbindi, Morgan-F, Micaiah and maybe Titania & Leon. But we do have a number of skills that have a guard like effect that could be brought on: Special Fighter (Brave Ephraim, Fallen Tiki, Nagi), Steady Stance 4 (Surtr), Warding Stance 4 (Fallen Berkut)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
My only criticism is that there's just not enough of the Hall. I'd be down to have repeated runthroughs with a new set of Level 10 units, just to mix it up with skills and merges and such. Obviously don't make repeated sessions give orb rewards, but maybe sacred seals and Feathers, and even 3* copies of some of the units on display, would be cool.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The Guard skills banner could also be Close Guard and Distant Guard, which only has Brave Veronica, Caineghis and Laegjarn as options. Unsure we'd get another Caineghis banner already though.

Either way I'm glad to see Rutger is getting his repeat on schedule, should be getting Haar next month so I can finally +10 him. Annoyingly enough the timing of Legendary banner and the following banner means I probably won't get a chance to roll for Alm this month, so that banner better be Brave Redux Redux if that first one isn't Tellius instead.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The Guard skills banner could also be Close Guard and Distant Guard, which only has Brave Veronica, Caineghis and Laegjarn as options. Unsure we'd get another Caineghis banner already though.

Either way I'm glad to see Rutger is getting his repeat on schedule, should be getting Haar next month so I can finally +10 him. Annoyingly enough the timing of Legendary banner and the following banner means I probably won't get a chance to roll for Alm this month, so that banner better be Brave Redux Redux if that first one isn't Tellius instead.
The Japanese description for the Guard banner does actually bring up something involving Close/Distant Guard. So the three you mentioned are more or less confirmed there.

R_N

The hector banner today had 3 green so I took the chance and pulled on all of them and helloooo Hector once more

Now I have THREE Distant Counter sources. You'd think having enough to play with would have me spend them faster but somehow no it just makes me hem & haw even harder

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Still no new Halloween unit but I did land myself a nice +Res, -HP Bantu! I’ve been deciding whether to merge up him or Draug as my next +10 in terms of another non-mage/cavalry/flying red unit. Who scores better between the two? It may not be the deciding factor but I kinda stink at knowing who scores better than who haha.

R_N

it's finally time for GRAY QUEST:
after ~50 orbs I got sigurd. How does this keep happening to me
After another ~110 orbs I got Brave Roy. how does this keep happening to me
And now, after another ~80 orbs, I have nothing to show but a 5% pity rate

jessu christ gray. What 5* exclusive sword cavalier will I get next?!
Also despite all these reds I ddi not recieve a single Bantu and the emergency colorless pulls I did to avoid Lucina & Ike did not give me a norne.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
First Female Kana and now Fallen Berkut spooked me in this Halloween banner. They’re both my first ones so I can’t complain that much, especially since the latter has great IVs in +Res, -Spd.

Weirdly enough, I actually don’t have that much Gen II/Book II units to go to have them all. Those missing ones are (and excluding legendary heroes): Shiro, WT!Olwen, WT!Reinhardt, Flying Olivia, Adrift Corrins, Adrift Camilla, Laevatain, and Loki.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
H!Ilyana doesn't have Bold Fighter in the TT. Weird.
My guess is that there were enough complaints about how difficult Picnic Flora was to beat in her TT+ map that they decided to just remove the skill on Ilyana (and any other potential TT+ bosses with it).

Although I think the bigger problem imo was her dagger essentially cutting your Attack due to her great resistance.