• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Congrats to Valbar for being an Armor unit added to the 3-4 pool, when's the last time that's happened?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
We can't disregard the possibility Brave Redux just won't happen this year. They've been regularly adding the desired units from each game all through the year, so that could be their new strategy.

It would mean Jill will still make her way in, but it would be in a PoR banner,not Farfetched.

Catria alt is fine. Woulda preferred Deen or Luthier, but it's clear they're pulling a Dancer Ishtar here and drawing from her appearance in Echoes, right down to the garb.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
We can't disregard the possibility Brave Redux just won't happen this year. They've been regularly adding the desired units from each game all through the year, so that could be their new strategy.

It would mean Jill will still make her way in, but it would be in a PoR banner,not Farfetched.

Catria alt is fine. Woulda preferred Deen or Luthier, but it's clear they're pulling a Dancer Ishtar here and drawing from her appearance in Echoes, right down to the garb.
But then that means we're immediately getting a new chapter without it being Brave Redux after this new banner ends.

R_N

Python is just too good as a demote just for being a cavalry bow. Unless the green part makes him not so hot.
Color bows (& daggers) are more niche than their colorless counterparts, and they've given 2 colorless bow archers away for free through grails.
If they wanted him in the 5* exclusive pool then he should have had *literally anything* else because right now he's looking to be Sue But Worse. Same weapon & special, a dual player phase skill that sucks and blue tome breaker. His only notable quality is being a bow archer, really. But htat on its own isn't enough, imo. Silque will at least come with Dazzling Staff (something they probably don't want in the 4* pool like the ____ FIghters even if they should imo) and the incredible not-Wtichy Wand and a 300 SP balm to outweigh her crowded infantry niche and her lol staff exp

e: Basically colorless units prefer not being affected by TA since it makes them go longer and they can lean into high stats even better than color units. Colored bows are still, like, usable and fine. But their rarity and importance dont match what they actually bring to the table.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The inferiority of colored bows makes me surprised that they keep giving us colored bows/daggers for the free units rather than making them colored. I think Python is just them realizing this and also realizing that there haven't been enough green drops this year. Like we already have Brady, Mercedes and Norne as consecutive drops, need to throw something into the other colors too. The cynical reason is that there aren't enough 4-5* pitybreaks in green at the moment and the only one that does exist is actually an excellent unit regardless, so they need someone less exciting to pull but also be a fresh unit type for us to play with.

Also I am fully expecting the next banner to be a regular New Heroes as well, either Tellius or FE7 because between Jill, Shinon, Louise, and Nils, there's a lot of high placing characters on the list. I hadn't considered the possibility of them just not doing a Farfetched banner this year and honestly that could fit the possible November scheduling if Book 3 is expected to end soon. They do need to add Hel, Lif, and Undead Gustav in some fashion before Book 3 completely loses relevance, so I could see them just tossing us a regular New Heroes next, follow into a Book 3 OCs banner, then jump into Book 4 in December. Who knows though, with the Mythic banners in the equation there's a lot of unknowns right now.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Conrad apparently has a Barrier Lance+.

You were so close to being in the potential Farfetched Heroes 3 banner and getting a Prf! Haar not making it was especially disappointing since his personality would have worked very well with other FH candidates like with Owain and Dorcas.

R_N

As much as the writing improves with each book, I find the pacing of these still lacking. Book 2 really kicked it into overdrive (to its detriment imo) with the triple barbeque of Gunnthra but Book 3 had nice pacing ... if it was going to be 26 chapters like a normal FE game. We were barely even in the kingdom of Hel before jumping into fallen askr and I think we're still here to deal with Lif before we presumably get the Eir reveal that leads to us finishing off Hel the chapter after.

problems that would solve themselves if they either had less seasonals or used paralogues to further the plot. I'm sure there's some gallows humor you can squeeze out of spring rabbits being called on into the world of hell.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Norne has 168 BST. She's got more BST than freaking Innes, who is locked at 5*.

If you're wondering, Innes has 147 BST.

Moreover, she's an excellent tank. If she's Res+, her defenses reach an average of 30. With her Guard Bow+, she reaches 36. With a Distant Defense 3 seal, she reaches 42. If you replace her A skill with something that can raise that defense further, she can potentially hit 50 without buffs. She's like a top AR unit.
Finally got her tonight as a pity draw. Was going for the new Virion, but I don't mind.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
That's funny. I was pity broken by her too as a second pity breaker. But I can't be mad since she turned out to be Spd+/Res- to merge my first Res+/HP- one into her.

First one was F!Byleth, who was fed to M!Corrin to get Fury 4 and Ruptured Sky.

...Luckily, both barely reached 3.50%.
And now add a freakin' Zelgius with Atk+/Spd- at a 3.25% rate while sniping reds. Guy is crazy good because I merged my HP+/Res- one into him to get rid of the bane.

Why is my luck so weird in red hell.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
And now add a freakin' Zelgius with Atk+/Spd- at a 3.25% rate while sniping reds. Guy is crazy good because I merged my HP+/Res- one into him to get rid of the bane.

Why is my luck so weird in red hell.
Same but with a Celica as my free summon in the final Gen I banner (no blues sadly). She’s +Att like my other one so I merged them both.

I still want Azura (& a new Halloween unit) only because this new banner tomorrow doesn’t interest me much.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I have pretty good luck with Red in that I'll get a lot of 5 star units, just off banner ones with bad natures.

I'd love to get more Mareeta on the upcoming Null banner though.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Just...how come....how

Screenshot_20191021-045022_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-045432_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

First session was from my first free summon with P!Olivia being from a ticket. And about all have fine IVs.

Myrrh: +Res, -Att
Leanne: +Res, -Def
Brave Camilla: +Spd, -HP
P!Olivia: +Att, -HP It is pictured above but just wanted to list her with the others

My list of off-focus units since the last legendary banner continues to grow. And it’s rather concerning!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
My tickets were mostly uninteresting but I finally got another Sothe merge so he's +7 now. Also got a +Atk Jeorge in case I'm interested in building him later for AR purposes but I need more CC fodder for that one. Can't be upset with a merge though because it's been awhile since I've pulled merges for anything.

I recently crossed 2200 orbs though so I'm probably going to be less stingy with my orbs for a bit, this is enough orbs to handle being hit with the 90th percentile assuming green on a 4 unit banner so further mass hoarding might be overkill. If the Null Skills banner tonight has Nailah and not Adrift M Corrin I might go for some Null C-Disrupt fodder, otherwise I'll see how the legendary banner looks next week.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Saw the Null Disrupt Banner and decided to throw some orbs at it. Managed to get Hilda and A!MCorrin out of it, the former of which I wanted and the second I could use on my Shapeshifter team, so I'm very happy with that.

Now it's just the waiting game until the Farfetched banner, if Jill is on it I'm definitely going all in.