• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
After many previous attempts and stamina, I finally finished the Chapters 9 - 10 & 11 - 12 Book II Chain Challenges! In addition to Brave Bow Nina + dancers, Nagi was great at tanking the colorless units.

Actually, the latter was especially helpful in the Chain Challenges with F!Tiki and Fallen Corrin. The former especially is on a dumb tile to bolster her defenses higher in one of the maps.

R_N

Oh nice, the revival cycle is back on again
Perfect chance to start building up orbs for Hectors or Takumis (or merge projects) for those interested

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Just kidding about being less stingy with my orbs I guess. I am probably saving my orbs for those Mist and Mia banners, the latter is more enticing since Lute just got a refine which means Mia should be getting one soon. I actually do want to +10 Mist but that banner happens in about a month so it'll depend on how Farfetched banner turns out this year. Considering Jill will probably take me around 1500 orbs I definitely won't be able to +10 both Mist and Mia though so maybe I will just go for +5 on both of them and call it a day, and just hope they eventually repeat these banners again after this. I guess this all depends on how lucky I am next month though.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Red: L!Ryoma, S!Palla, and V!Ike
Blue: S!Marisa, L!Azura, and L!Lucina
Green: L!Hector, P!Felicia, and Ranulf
Colorless: L!Leif, F!Y!Tiki, and L!Alm

Red is sweet, blue is stacked just with two of the three, green is atrocious, and colorless is holy hell what.

This is basically the Legendary Bow Banner.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
And just like that any plan I had to +10 Mist is out the window now. I've wanted a pair-up legendary for awhile and I'm not about to pass up a chance with Leif and Alm here, so I guess Mist will have to settle for +5 at best. I don't care that Leif's special gives him gravity as a penalty for that Galeforce though, any form of Galeforce on a Brave Bow cavalry is super not okay.

Of course, here I am about to roll in hopes of getting him or Alm so what do I know.

KillerDraco

Legendary Ryoma again? Really wish they'd stop putting him in the Red Pool. He's easily the least valuable Legendary IMO; he's average at best as a unit, and has a remarkably bad base kit so he's pretty underwhelming for fodder. Any Legendary Red Pool is instantly made worse with him in it, IMO.

Colorless is definitely the best place to invest orbs, Leif, Alm, and Fallen Tiki are all great. I'm not super attached to Leif so I don't really care about him, but I wouldn't say no to him and I'd love Alm and Tiki merges.

R_N

I was very confused about Leif's weird special until I remembered oh, right, ranged units dont normally get galeforce

his bow having a player specific effeect is also pretty interesting, having an effect that benefits you but you dont have to worry about against CPUs.
I wonder if we'll see the inverse of that. A Defense Mythic having a computer-exclusive skill to worry about seems about right.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
150 orbs or so got me...

L!Leif! He's neutral and thus nice.
A second L!Lucina with HP+/Atk-. She was merged into my Spd+/Atk- to get rid of that bane and make her muuuuuch better.
A second L!Azura with HP+/Atk- (ugh, creepy). Either she or the other one I have are getting merged, or they'll remain separate for AR stuff.
A S!Palla with Def+/Spd-. Shame about the speed, but then again, her base is just 34 on that.

I also got my first Mercedes, but she's Spd+/Atk-. Oh well.

Overall, nice results. I'll keep pulling since I lack all of the reds and I wish to fix my L!Alm's nasty Atk- flaw.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm noticing a trend here, this is the third time I've set out to roll on a legendary banner with a budget of no more than 300 orbs and get what I want in less than 20. This time I got a +Atk -Spd Alm on my free roll so I guess this isn't setting back future plans at all. I have no interest in fixing that bane though since base kit Alm is still hitting 46 Speed unbuffed when initiating and he's always going to be paired up for Allegiance Battles anyway. Now the wait continues, crossing 2300 orbs soon.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
70 orbs got me two Mercies, and Leif with the five orbs I had left. nice way to cap that off, even if -HP +Def isn't exactly ideal.

We should be getting new update info by Thursday, a week before the new banner. We shouldn't be getting a FEH Channel since we got one just this month, but maybe there will be something big to announce to explain the server downtime a few days back.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Fallen Tiki was my free summon, and it only took about 20 orbs to get a Leif.

he's +speed -res, but as long as he isn't -attack it's not too bad.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Interesting that F!Kana is getting a refine already despite being introduced mid-way into Book II. I get we had Lute last month for a Gen II refine but I didn’t expect us to get to units like F!Kana until next year.

Athena, Subaki, and Gordin are also getting refines. Hopefully the former gets something to separate herself from Mia.

R_N

Kana-F is shocking to me just because she's a Book 2 unit. She's fairly self suffieicent and not that outdated even if she didn't have a prf weapon. It's not like teh Book 1 units who even in their later days were starting to fall behind and needed that extra oomph.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Gonna bet FCorrin and MKana are gonna get the same refine, since they’re both blue dragons. FKana is a different weapon type than her papa, so she’s on her own, so it’s better to get her done first.

The name of the weapon speaks for what’s to come anyway. Can’t have a Sun (Hoshido) Dragonstone without a Moon (Nohr) Dragonstone, so that one is certainly on its way. They just didn’t want to crowd a month with three dragons.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Honestly Kana is pretty deserving a refine and I am not surprised by a Book 2 unit getting a refine since we're almost done with the existing personal weapons of Book 1 now. Excluding Armads, DC weapons, and Dire Thunder, we're only missing refines for Valflame, Cursed Lance, Ayra's Blade, Divine Tyrfing, and Resolute Blade before moving into Book 2. The part that confuses me is why did they choose Kana first? Like, we have 3 other Fates kids who were released 5 months sooner who also desperately want a refine.

Either way I'm glad to see Athena getting a refine, maybe I'll have more use from my +10 one beyond being an AA bot. Also interested in Gordin if his weapon is any good, not like I have any copies of him sitting around though.

R_N

I hope Kana keeps the defense part of Water Breath. I really liked that aspect of her