• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Even without the +Atk IV, she only has 1 less Atk than a +10 Lilina
You forget the fact an Atk+ Kiria (62 Atk) has...

Atk/Res Solo 3
Lull Atk/Res 3
Her weapon naturally inflicts Atk/Res-6 on foes during combat, and in-combat buff/debuffs stack.

The end result? The girl essentially has 70 to 77 Atk.

A max merged Lilina has to refine her weapon, eat a B!Celica's Death Blow 4, and two extra helpings of Dragonflowers to hit 72 Atk. With her innate Chill Res she can technically reach 79 Atk, but that's only if her target actually was inflicted by it. There's also the fact Kiria denies buffs and lowers stats from the get go any time she wants, whereas Lilina falls into a supportive role next to Kiria and she has to fight during PP to exploit an extra +14 on Atk; something Kiria doesn't have to worry about as her combat buffs apply almost all the time unless she's standing next to someone (losing just Solo).

Oh, and Kiria can take punishment of both kinds better than Lilina. Well, at least against long-range fighters, who are then roasted alive flashily when she strikes back.

Sure, Lilina is still proooooooooobably just as good, but it's saddening that people who heavily invested in her can simply hope to summon one Kiria and automatically save themselves the effort of going all the way with Lilina just to be close to Kiria's standard.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Kiria was a mistake.

Actually all four outclass someone in some way. Mamori outstrips Legendary Hector of all people and relegates him to Ostian Pulse duties, Tsubasa is a better Clair, and Eleonora cleanly outperforms every Firesweep Bow build.

Like I get it, wanna leave a good impression, but there's a limit, lol.

R_N

if you were wondering yes i did cave on pulling on this banner and yes i did get wind up using all of them and gachas are bad actually

got my tsubasa tho! and a third anamesis Eirika. 4th counting the freebie i guess. but i'm not merging that one.

Kiria was a mistake.

Actually all four outclass someone in some way. Mamori outstrips Legendary Hector of all people and relegates him to Ostian Pulse duties, Tsubasa is a better Clair, and Eleonora cleanly outperforms every Firesweep Bow build.

Like I get it, wanna leave a good impression, but there's a limit, lol.
And just think, in another 2 years, all of these new hotnesses will be powercrept themselves!

I am over the power creep mattering but I do wonder if they have another plan for this. At least bump up the Flower intake for older units or something

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
By the way, I got Kiria! She's Spd+/Res-. As long as her Atk isn't compromised, she's absurdly good...so I gave her Dragonflowers so she can possibly hit 74 Atk.

Now why the hell would I waste 200k feathers and a DB4 on Lilina.

R_N

By the way, I got Kiria! She's Spd+/Res-. As long as her Atk isn't compromised, she's absurdly good...so I gave her Dragonflowers so she can possibly hit 74 Atk.

Now why the hell would I waste 200k feathers and a DB4 on Lilina.
because you think lilina is cool

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I got Tsubasa and Mamori in 170 orbs. Not ideal at all, but at least no pitybreaks got in the way.

I'll roll for Eleonora and Kiria some other time. HMicaiah and Tanya are my red mage and archer of choice anyway <3

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Lilina might have it rough but Tharja still exists with her Prf inflicting -Att 4 to give her more (surprising) bulk. Also she’s much faster and having a bladetome with no drawbacks so as long as you’re not Panic’d, she’ll still do boatloads of damage without being outsped easily unlike Kiria.

I got Tsubasa and Mamori in 170 orbs. Not ideal at all, but at least pitybreaks got in the way.

I'll roll for Eleonora and Kiria some other time. HMicaiah and Tanya are my red mage and archer of choice anyway <3
This banner is perfect for pulling on Blue and Colorless for me. I’m aiming for Tsubasa or Eleonora but if I can’t have them, at least let my first Tanya be a consolation prize lol (or Thea as I have three more merges to go on her).

R_N

And CYL4 begins!

Of note is that the 3H cast is divided into "Academy Arc" and "War Arc" variations.
They're still combined votes, so presumably this is to specify which version gets the alt ie Empress Edelgard would require a different set of voice lines, posture and probably costume than Academy Edelgard
Tokyo Mirage Sessions is also available for voting this go around. This includes open spoilers on assorted characters' links to certain bosses, though it's interesting they included even randos confined to sidequests.

R_N

Strangely enough, Thorr is unavailable as an option.

Alfonse and Sharena's parents are also excluded, despite their father being playable (as an enemy unit).

Freyr is an option, though.
Other weird exclusion is Altina.
The character who is actually in Heroes, right now.
And they've still not put in some of the excluded characters from prior CYLs

I guess I can't blame them too hard for not double checking these lists every year but also at the same time, it couldn't hurt

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I actually got Tsubasa from the recent TMS banner a while back.

By the way guys, she's 18 years old.

R_N

Is Tsubasa supposed to be an excitable idol psycho or what.
She's extremely excitable and enthusiastic about everything dealing with idols. When it comes to being an idol or working with Kiria in particular (her idol (the other kind)) she gives it 200% and kicks it into over drive, rbeaking through whatever funk she's going through.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
She's extremely excitable and enthusiastic about everything dealing with idols. When it comes to being an idol or working with Kiria in particular (her idol (the other kind)) she gives it 200% and kicks it into over drive, rbeaking through whatever funk she's going through.
So she's genkier than a normal genki girl.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
And it appears I'll soon come to a point when I just won't have the right units to promote or even get useful 3-tier Specials as I dangerously near 999,999 feathers.

Time to slowly help Kronya hit +10.
Next month is Kronya’s rerun so you get another copy there. That being said, I couldn’t wait to +10 her since I really liked her weapon a lot so I just threw in the Grails even when I knew I could be saving them lol.