• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Man the developers must have REALY loved tokyo mirage sessions, this is probably the best tap battle they've done. Lots of fun touches and even a fourth extra stage!

R_N

I'm surprised to see Itsuki break the top 20. Guessing it's more Chrom than Itsuki, but it's nice!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Surprised the big titty fairy who’s the patron of horny dreams is doing well.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
If Lysithea maintains that second place spot I'm going to have a tougher time picking my free unit this year.

Kinda surprised Soren, Mia, and the Black Knight keep popping up in these midterm results since they're definitely not going to be contenders to win for several more years, this is even the third year in a row where Mia shows up in these lower ranks despite being in the game since year 1, and now she has an alt too. I guess Mia is more popular in general than I thought. Anyway time to keep throwing away my votes for Jill.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
If Lysithea maintains that second place spot I'm going to have a tougher time picking my free unit this year.
If Lysithea maintains her spot and Marth gets #2, I'll forgive the TH representation and the absence of Eirika. Claude can always just get 1st next year instead of being in 2nd unlike the other two.

Also my pity rate broke in the TMS banner with good results.

Screenshot_20200124-083128_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

One was +Def so I merged the other one into it. That and gave Echidna Distant Guard 3 from Laegjarn.

R_N

IT will be interesting to see what the midterms surge results in. Marth could be a distant third or could be neck & neck with both of them and the women's division is always a tight race for 2nd iirc.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Shows how effective that "Shame" in "Sexy fairy that shames you for your thoughts" is, when she's in the top 10 anyway, not even three weeks after she debuted.

R_N

I'm pretty sure we had VGs with units that weren't on banners during the event. I recall one VG with Duma even though he was not on the Mythic banner that happened that month. Caineghis being the odd one out doesn't mean anything.
Going through all the gauntlets now...
Duma for the Destructive Forces gauntlet and Yune for the Children's Day gauntlet and...Bartre, of all people, for the Martial Bonds gauntlet.
Interestingly these were all consecutive gauntlets (April 2019 to early may 2019). Every other gauntlet either had them in dedicated banners, pulled on new/sepcial banners that were currently running or coincided around a misc banner.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I’ve seen people disappointed that Three Houses is dominating voting, but at the same time it’s been such a critical and commercial success I don’t know what else was going to happen.