• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

I still use bonus units even if their HM is maxed out. If I want to grind HM, I have forging bonds for that anyway.
I'm not necessarily using these as a grind, but since you're doing so many runs anyway, and i have so many units for that matter, i like TTs as an easy way to get a thousand or so more on them

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
IDK Xane but he sure has an interesting weapon there. Means merges don't matter beyond increasing his HP too!

R_N

I'm surprised Divien Tyrfing didnt lean into damage reduction more but its hard to say no to guaranteed follow ups on both phases and also attack/def +10 when health is above 50%

I like it on my Sigurd but I'm sure Seliphs will enjoy it as an option as well.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Merges actually do matter on Xane technically since the idea is that he has a real stat spread even without allies around. He just becomes much better with units who have high visible stats, meaning he's still useful without merges and doesn't need more to be a useful unit.

Refines are good but slightly tame, which I guess is to be expected since this is coming right after CYL2 refines. I think Broadleaf effect is an insanely good boost for Arvis and Saias though and a great upgrade for people using them, especially considering how many free copies of those guys we've gotten if you've been playing long enough.

R_N

Merges actually do matter on Xane technically since the idea is that he has a real stat spread even without allies around. He just becomes much better with units who have high visible stats, meaning he's still useful without merges and doesn't need more to be a useful unit.

Refines are good but slightly tame, which I guess is to be expected since this is coming right after CYL2 refines. I think Broadleaf effect is an insanely good boost for Arvis and Saias though and a great upgrade for people using them, especially considering how many free copies of those guys we've gotten if you've been playing long enough.
Broadleaf AND super ploys. No res check, 3 rows & columns.

I wonder if tier 4 ploys will be similar?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I think Effie got kind of screwed but everyone else got a good enough improvement. Like Sigurd wasn't going to change the meta but I'd love to finally pull him.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Dunno if this is the place, but...
Fire-Emblem-Heroes-Cheater.png

I've spotted a cheater in the Arena... Marth may not have Falchion unless he's a 5 star unit... Did any of you spotted simiral things? (The pink "wave" at the top right is used to censor the username of this hero's owner)

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Free Dheginsea for me. What a pleasant surprise! No white orbs, though, but I'm still delighted.

KillerDraco

I'm not really sure how to feel about Xane.

On one hand, he has the potential to be really busted depending on who he's boosting stats from. Surrounding him with B!Edelgard, Y!Caeda, etc can give him the highest unboosted value of certain stats.

On the other hand, you really have to build a team around him, so he's incredibly dependent on those around him, and picking off allies greatly weakens him. Plus, terrain plays a factor in dictating how many characters you're able to have in his mimic range.

Seems like a character who's strong on paper, but situational in practice.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
This is the first time November gets a seasonal. Thanksgiving is primarily an American thing, so it's doubtful this seasonal will be that, so I wonder what the theme will be. It should have a Duo Hero on it at any rate, since I don't think they want to have two Duo Heroes from the same seasonal theme just yet, and we just passed the one year anniversary of them.

If the BHB hint pattern stays true, the next New Heroes banner is 3H. Might get a chunk of the Golden Deer in this one.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Quite disappointed that the GHB party last month did not result in them actually skipping forward on the miserably long backlog of GHB reruns, guess that means I'm forced to use extra grails if I want to +10 Jorge for Arena or otherwise hope that we get another GHB rerun set on anniversary or something, because at this rate it'll be a year otherwise for a normal rerun.

I was fully expecting a 3H banner sometime before the end of the year though so I'm assuming the BHB pattern holds here too. I was hoping they'd hold off until a bit later though given the CYL banner, even if that's a special case they're definitely pushing it with the 3H overload there. Especially if the legendary this month ends up being Dimitri like many people think, and then there's even the Harmony Amid Chaos rerun too!

Also wow that next Hall of Forms is coming real soon.

R_N

So unless they somehow squeeze another banner into november or december, we're losing out on a normal banner this year

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Next resplendent hero is Caeda, so if you used her as a flying team staple in the past she’ll be a little better

R_N

I got pity broken (such as it was, just 3.25%) by a Sue

I didn't have her but it's still funny how they released 3 green bow cavs shortly after each other and they are all approximately samey outside of skillsets and 2 of them are in the 3-4* pool

KillerDraco

4 days till the next HoF. Wow. Wonder what made them decide to do that?

If I had to hazard a guess, it's for panic buying. Shorter time frame means less time to mull it over, so someone might panic buy a forma crystal to get one of the units before they go away.

R_N

If I had to hazard a guess, it's for panic buying. Shorter time frame means less time to mull it over, so someone might panic buy a forma crystal to get one of the units before they go away.
still weird to do that *now* rather than in one of the high spending months like december or january