• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Got a circle with Ellie, Soren's Grandpa, and Halloween Grima. Worth that 5% rate I guess.

KillerDraco

Well, the Limited Hero Battles are back this week, and this is what we're looking at:

Limited HB: GHB Naesala: heroes from FE6; up to 1 dancer
Limited HB: BHB Matthew & Hector: heroes from 3H, no dancers
Limited HB: GHB Panne: heroes from Tellius; up to 1 dancer
Limited HB: BHB Leo & Elise: heroes from FE: Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery of the Emblem; no dancers
Limited HB: LHB Tiki: heroes from FE: The Sacred Stones; up to 1 dancer

I'm a little worried about Friday since Sacred Stones is one of my weaker lineups.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Well, the Limited Hero Battles are back this week, and this is what we're looking at:

Limited HB: GHB Naesala: heroes from FE6; up to 1 dancer
Limited HB: BHB Matthew & Hector: heroes from 3H, no dancers
Limited HB: GHB Panne: heroes from Tellius; up to 1 dancer
Limited HB: BHB Leo & Elise: heroes from FE: Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery of the Emblem; no dancers
Limited HB: LHB Tiki: heroes from FE: The Sacred Stones; up to 1 dancer

I'm a little worried about Friday since Sacred Stones is one of my weaker lineups.
I do wonder if we'll ever get an LHB with the TMS characters being able to partake in. Not a TMS only thing obviously but I'm surprised they are not allowed to be in the LHBs that have Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery or Awakening since all the mirage people are based from those two.

R_N

I mean LHBs in general are more meant for long standing players who likely have a suite of pity breakers over the years.
Like, I mean, the freebie offerings of the other games are broadly speaking not much better. Possible, certainly, F2P guides exist for every LHB but it just washes over me at this point.

Also if nothing else everyone has tome eirika and in the grails we have Lyon, Joshua, Mairsa, Valter, Cormag

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
At the very least Tome Eirika and Tethys should be good starting points to make a team out of since the former is still pretty good as a F2P option and the other's a dancer that can also draw out mages thanks to her Res. Ross is also a pretty good F2P offensive axe and while Cormag has a typical stat spread, it's still very workable for whatever role you want to use him for.

KillerDraco

Keep in mind having the units is only half of the equation; the other half is if you've actually built and invested in them. And I can say with full certainty that Sacred Stones is one of the series whose characters I've put the least investment in.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Nice batch of orbs you got there for that 3H banner. Shame if a Duo with Dominance or a Harmonic Hero showed up.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
My first circle in the Double Special Heroes banner had all three star crap but a lone Harmonized Mia which is my first harmonized hero. They're +Att, -Def which is pretty great.

That said, the game decided it would not give me Harmonized Tiki again after, despite it being a 3.00 pity rate, I get a second Apotheosis Anna. I manual'd her since both of mines were +Res and this copy was -Spd. Good thing she's got amazing fodder and that I got Duo Mia so I'm not too bummed but still.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Deluge Balm implies the existence of Rockslide Balm.

>Rock

Sara and the Kia Staff confirmed. /s

KillerDraco

SHAMIR

I WANT HER

Now if they just add Caspar and Marianne, then all of my top 5 favorite FE3H characters will be in FEH.

...Definitely surprised that Seteth is the demote, when was the last time we got a Male Flier in the regular pool? Shigure I think? But Flayn also looks pretty good, Rescue is interesting and she actually has a unique weapon! Surprises all around.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This banner is interesting but also surprisingly tame. Flayn is a good sign for healers getting actual attention though, they've desperately needed that for a long time and Flayn is also notably the first healer to get a prf that isn't a FEH OC or Brave alt (or both). Shamir is obviously designed to be a Brave Hector counter and otherwise has a great base kit, Seteth is also a great merge project for Arena purposes due to his great support weapon, and well, Catherine is another fancy sword but she doesn't look to be exceptional among the sea of god swords we got earlier this year.

Either way though it's 3 Houses with popular characters so it's obviously going to be a popular banner, guess they figured there was no need to go too crazy with the units here which is nice. I might spark here for some fodder though since there's quality pulls all around, notably would be nice to get that Atk/Spd Solo 4 for my Ike but all this will depend on if the next legend is someone I want to merge (i.e. Micaiah). Seems likely that next legend will be Dimitri at this rate though, between the 3 Houses banner, Water association with "Azure Moon" and then Edelgard rerunning on the banner this month too. It makes so much sense, but you can never be too sure I suppose.

R_N

I am pretty surprised we got a church banner, with Nemesis as a GHB even, without Rhea
Personally I figured they'd go Rhea/Seteth/Flayn/Demote or Rhea/Catherine/Shamir/Demote. With the GHB being Solon or Thales.

I'm pretty curious about Nemesis. He'll likely be Infantry Sword, but his signature sword is...Creator's Sword. Even if they give him "Dark Creator's Sword" he'll likely be a very good grail project.

e: Ah, it is Dark Creator Sword judging by his sprite

Last edited:

KillerDraco

My luck with this banner was... interesting. I ended up having to spark for Shamir, although I did get two Flayns along the way, one of whom was +Atk. I decided to roll one more circle after sparking, and it ended up being 5 green orbs, with 2 being Shamir and one being Gerik, who I didn't have. So that was nice, and one of the Shamirs ended up being +Speed so I can work with that.

R_N

Quite the interesting chapter this month
Did not expect there to be direct fall out from killing Hel.

I wonder if this is just more nightmare though, because the very start of the book had the four of us together before we slipped into the dream.
Maybe the chapter 13 twist is this specific thing, alfonse dying, is a vision of the future

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I got Flayn, 2 Catherines, and a Seteth in 10 total summons, so good luck even though I had 0 green orbs.

KillerDraco

Final tally ended up being 4 Shamir, 2 Flayn, and 2 4* Seteth. Plus a Ranulf. Spent about 250 orbs. I'm content.