• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

KillerDraco

So the Nemesis GHB ended up being easier than I expected. It was REALLY forgiving in terms of reinforcement placing... And the Trilemma Staff user actually makes it easier to take out Nemesis if you have a strong blue since it tends to attack the same turn Nemesis advances.

Not that I'm complaining though, always nice to not have to use much brain power on a GHB. (Screw you Gharnef)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The worst thing about the damage reduction on Dark Creator Sword is that it kind of doesn't even achieve what it's designed to do because of how the AI chooses its targets. The AOE unit will straight-up not attack if they lose the matchup and drop down in the movement order, and since his damage reduction is only for the first attack on that phase then they simply end up attacking later in the turn after another ally "breaks" his damage reduction. Obviously if there's nobody else in range they'll go for it but in AR context where AOEs are most relevant, that often won't be the case.

Considering we already had unconditional AOE damage reduction a whole year ago with Nagi it seems like they're deliberately holding back on giving us a good GHB with this one. We've had pretty good grail units lately with Jorge, Dancer Eldigan, Petrine, and Ena so having a mediocre GHB unit isn't exactly unfair here, but still pretty disappointing since Nemesis ultimately doesn't do much. He doesn't even hit 180 BST like Ena can with +Speed so he's not even a great arena investment.

R_N

He's probably more handy in Arena and misc normal content than AR

Which is funy since the AoE reduction is basically onl relevant in AR. At least he also has general damage reduciton.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
He's probably more handy in Arena and misc normal content than AR

Which is funy since the AoE reduction is basically onl relevant in AR. At least he also has general damage reduciton.
He also doesn't need to be near allies as well. The 90% thing is iffy I'll admit but I don't think his sword is terrible otherwise.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Still to summon more (only did maybe 3 or 4 circles so far), but got a 5* Seteth early on the newest banner. Might see if I can nab another FE3H character.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Marth is the next resplendent, but I thought he would have appeared sooner honestly.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I was still sort of hoping it wouldn't be Dimitri this month because of Brave being not that long ago, but we all saw this one coming. They really made sure the blue pool was excellent for Dimitri, but pretty much every 5* exclusive blue this year is great fodder so it's hard to lose out there unless you're sharing with a bad legend. Odd Tempest better be restricted to infantry melee units though because this dude's fodder is basically tailor made for Legendary Chrom if it's not, get your Sturdy Impact and Odd Tempest all in one go and make everyone hate Chrom even more.

Probably going to pass and wait until the December legend instead though because I kinda want offense mythic merges (Peony and Plumeria) and Eir sharing with Robin is pretty bad for that this month. Just going to keep waiting until a character I like more gets a legend, since Leif sharing with Corrin next month is probably a no-go for me.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Between his weapon and Atrocity, Dimitri might actually be able to beat every other Water legend which is pretty significant considering how dumb most of them are. The catch is that most Dimitri fans are probably still recovering from Brave Dimitri so unless they specifically want the legendary alt they might be better off waiting for Brave Dimitri's reruns. I think Legendary Dimitri is definitely better though otherwise they're kind of similar units. This is definitely a good banner to be investing in a Water core though, but very skippable if you're not a Chrom or Dimitri fan I think.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
A max merged Dimitri with Spd/Res Solo seal and Moonbow and DC is capable of beating every unit in the game, it's actually kinda nutty.

Even a +10 Bride Micaiah struggles to get the kill, with Dominance activated. She needs a load of Atk support from allies to safely get the shot without needing a Special proc. If the unit that self-sets true damage is having issues doing the job, you have a problem unit.

Might be best to just avoid Water weeks in Arena modes until DR-negating skills start coming up, lest you deal with the Holy **** Trinity of LAzura, LChrom, and LDimitri.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Considering we're less than a week away from the first banner of the month and they haven't said a thing, FEH Channel does seem pretty likely. What surprises me though is that they usually at least tell us who is getting refines in the next update before then, since they usually don't introduce refines through FEH Channel anymore unless there's a good reason, such as when they told us about CYL2 refines a whole month early. Maybe we're finally getting the mythical staff refines now? Or maybe even DC weapon refines tying in with Legendary Heroes getting refines too? Or maybe they're just late and we'll get a basic refine list tonight with like Hector, Nowi, Valter, and Olivia and that's that.

R_N

I could see a FEH channel for the new banner. Remember when they randomly decided to have two FEH Channels in August and dedicated one to the pirate banner for....no discernible reason?

KillerDraco

I could see a FEH channel for the new banner. Remember when they randomly decided to have two FEH Channels in August and dedicated one to the pirate banner for....no discernible reason?

Considering that November is supposed to have a new seasonal banner for no discernible reason, it checks out.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Throwing my hat in the ring and saying that the refines are being kept a secret because the refines themselves are gonna be a big deal.

Time for the DC weapon lads to get the upgrade they needed. Everyone had a free LIke, and FGrima, MGrima, and LRyoma are on banner right now. Slot in Hardin, Ike, and Ryoma on a New Power banner and everyone's covered. Hell, throw in Hector for good measure.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
yeah the only other refine that warranted a FEH channel update besides the original announcement was the Askr trio getting them, which while not huge at least gave them something.

R_N

Well so much for Feh Channel, got a full update notice

Featuring Fae, Micaiah, Valter and ELISE BABY!
HEALERS ARE ON THE MENU!!!

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Screenshot-Corrin.jpg

Screenshot-Chrom.jpg

Screenshot-Dimitri.jpg

Got Corrin on October 30, Chrom on October 31, and Dimitri early this morning! So much happy to have pulled all blue units in this month's legendary banner, I could cry!