• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem:Rise of Darkness

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
Gleipnir came from Grado

So, so far we have:
TheVicious-Wyvern Rider
Kiba-Myrmidon (2)
rotrum-pupil and recruit
angrycaterpie-Archer
Zincspider-mercenary
Moogles4ever and Tempus Fugit are joining soon too so that would get us 7 players

rotrum

Ice Cold
Are any non-royalty characters going to be able to use the other nation's sacred weapons.

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
Here's my second character:

Name: Joseph
Class: Thief
Country of Origin: Grado
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120 lbs
Appearance: He has an extremely lanky appearance. He wears a green sleeveless shirt with a white long sleeve shirt underneath. He wears black pants which are tucked into his black boots. He wears a brown ragged hooded cape with holes in it. He wears his moms necklace on his wrist. He carries his daggers around his belt, one on each side. Joseph has brown and white hair tied in a ponytail. His right eye is brown while his left is green.

Background: Joseph is the childhood friend of Klaus. They grew up living next to one another. Joseph is the son of a wealthy merchant, but ironically got into stealing at the young age of 11. When he turned 13, he was arrested but escaped. His father disowned him because of his habits. Klaus's family took him in.

Personality: Joseph is carefree easy-going. He is known for never taking anything seriously. For example,when his father disowned him, he laughed at him and walked out stealing a family treasure on his way out. Despite his appearance, he is a genuine and caring person. Always trying to help out. He is known for always smiling.

And no, not just royalty will be allowed to use the sacred weapons. Anyone can use them.
By the way everyone can have 2 characters. So start thinking XD

rotrum

Ice Cold
You were arrested??? Shame on you Joseph. I forgot to mention my chractrer is gonna be a genral

Vinyacoire

Rare Hunter
Since nobody else is making an experienced, older character, I'll do one (assuming this is okay):

Name: Lorcan
Class: Great Knight
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 210
Appearance: Lorcan has brown hair, cut very close as to not get in his eyes. He wears heavy, green armor, and rides a standard brown warhorse from the Grado stable. He can almost always be seen holding his lance, though his sword and axe are always nearby.
Background: Lorcan had trained as a cavalier prior to the war begun by Emporer Vigarde. Upon completing his training, he drew the attention of Duessel and was hand selected as Duessel's personal guard. When the battle was drawn onto Grado soil, he was given the chance to stay with Duessel, join up with Ephraim, and oppose Grado. Not wanting to take a stand against the country he grew up in, but realizing he could not stay there and fight against the very man he spent years protecting, he decided to move to Frelia with the rest of Duessel's guard.
After the war, Lorcan returned to Grado upon the news that Duessel would be appointed as Emporer. Lorcan faithfully served the Emporer for seven long years, but when Duessel died, so did a small part of Lorcan. Most of his time recently was spent at his estate, relaxing. But with the spreading news of another attack, Lorcan has hefted his lance once more to defend his country.
Personality: Lorcan doesn't have the gift of strategy, but knows how to execute orders like the best of them. As an early recruit, Lorcan learned not to stick his nose into other peoples business, and as such, doesn't ask too many questions. He does however constantly doubt what others are thinking about and how honorable they are, but once someone can prove themselves to him, he will forever defend their honor.

Vinyacoire

Rare Hunter
Since nobody else is making an experienced, older character, I'll do one (assuming this is okay):

Name: Lorcan
Class: Great Knight
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 210
Appearance: Lorcan has brown hair, cut very close as to not get in his eyes. He wears heavy, green armor, and rides a standard brown warhorse from the Grado stable. He can almost always be seen holding his lance, though his sword and axe are always nearby.
Background: Lorcan had trained as a cavalier prior to the war begun by Emporer Vigarde. Upon completing his training, he drew the attention of Duessel and was hand selected as Duessel's personal guard. When the battle was drawn onto Grado soil, he was given the chance to stay with Duessel, join up with Ephraim, and oppose Grado. Not wanting to take a stand against the country he grew up in, but realizing he could not stay there and fight against the very man he spent years protecting, he decided to move to Frelia with the rest of Duessel's guard.
After the war, Lorcan returned to Grado upon the news that Duessel would be appointed as Emporer. Lorcan faithfully served the Emporer for seven long years, but when Duessel died, so did a small part of Lorcan. Most of his time recently was spent at his estate, relaxing. But with the spreading news of another attack, Lorcan has hefted his lance once more to defend his country.
Personality: Lorcan doesn't have the gift of strategy, but knows how to execute orders like the best of them. As an early recruit, Lorcan learned not to stick his nose into other peoples business, and as such, doesn't ask too many questions. He does however constantly doubt what others are thinking about and how honorable they are, but once someone can prove themselves to him, he will forever defend their honor.

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
No there's no age requirement. Your character can be any age as long as they aren't 1 and fighting in the army or 100 and just joining the army or something like that. Just keep them at a reasonable age.

And yes, unfortunately Joseph got arrested.

Zincspider

My Bloody
HAHAHA!
I got the speicial edition DS lite with Dialga and Palkia on it.
It's really cool. Finnaly, I waiting for a cool DS lite to actually buy one.
And I didn't mention it, but my character wants to be hero class (coolest class in the game... ok a tie with assasian.)

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
Oh. Then yeah everyone has done a good job on their characters. I forgot to put it on the sign up sheet but it would be nice if you state what your character wants to be.

rotrum

Ice Cold
Umm I have a question, since both my chracters are trainee level, will they have "higher stats" (meaning will they be stronger) or will they just catch up quickly. ALso am i just gonna change into 1st class early on? Also do we need to get the job-up weapons (like guiding ring and knight's crest) to class-up

Zincspider

My Bloody
Name: Bosco McCain
Class: Pirate (Beserker is his goal)
Country of Origin: Frelia
Height: 5' 4
Weight: 250
Appearance: An extreamly muscular male frame makes his short body look wide and stocky. His face has a pemanent smile etched on his face. You can't see his old battle scars under his giant black beard and mustache. He wears a sailors garb, a striped green and white shirt, and dark green pants.

Background: Most of Bosco's life was spent at the ports of Frelia. He was a cabin boy in early life. When he had spare time he would practice wtih an old axe on empty crates. When he finnaly acheived his goal of becoming a full-fledged sailor at the age of 15, he knew how to do most jobs on the ship... as well as defend it.He soon rose to the captians right hand man. When his captian died of deseise at an old age, he was promoted... to Captian. After the war with Grado started, he helped his country by sailing his ship and attacking Grado ship, stealing their supplies and giving them to Frelia. After the war ended, he worked a sea vigilante, destroying any malicious ships. He now spends his free time in a bar telling old sea-salt stories.
Personality: Overall, a joyful man. He laughs while working, and even lets out a song or 2 while fighting. But in a fight he will not notice an injury, which leads him to being hurt alot. He will only heal himself if reminded, or if a cleric heals him.

Character Info
An overly happy man, known to sing sailor songs while decapiating his enemies. If you meet him in a bar, you will see him surrounded by people listening intently on his booming voice recalling his exploits in the sea.
-------------------

My second character, I like the pirate class.

And someone needs to be a healing class... we are going to die without one.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
Were allowed two characters? I'll have another!!!

Name: Maria
Class: Mage (Goal is Sage)
County of Origin: Rausten
Height: 5"9
Weight: 120 pounds

Appearance: Maria has A bright pink hair colour that goes down to the middle of her back. Looking at Maria's face you could see bright blue alluring eyes with red lips. Maria has a very slight build no muscles or bulges anywhere in sight. Maria wears a indigo blue dress that has yellow floral paterns in it. She also wears a pair of white gloves trademared with the mages signature battle tome. Overall she looks like a regular mage.

Background: Maria was borned into the village elder's family. Her Grandfather was a very powerful Druid and her mother and father were powerful Bishop's. It looks like being a magic adept skipped a generation. Maria had her troubles studying magic but always seemed to get a lucky when her magic tests would come up.

She loved to goof of with her friend Nicholas over by the cave full of bats near the village. She and him always had a good time killing the pests that plagued that place. She and Nicholas had a good friendship that would probably never be broken.

Personality: Maria is a carefree soul. She would always laugh and have fun with her surroundings. Maria is also a really hard worker though and if shee sees people slacking off when it's time to work she will usually yell at them. On the battlefield she always feels sorry for her opponents for getting stuck up in a silly war.
(Except for the bats Humans only)

(Will post other character later)

rotrum

Ice Cold
I have yet antoher question. if I want to use, say flux do i have a limited amoutn of uses like in the game? Or do we master a skill and get to use it whenever we want.

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
Class Advancement

Class advancement will take place once your character obtains one of the class change items. Here is a how all the items will work:
Guiding Rings: Power ancient rings created to magnify the power of magic user's spells. It is said that if one were to obtain one of these rings, they will unlock a magic user's true potential.

Orion's Bolt: A gift from the heavens to archer's of great skill. This crest will appear out of nowhere once the archer proves worthy of such a gift. Once bestowed upon them, they will be more accurate and stronger and faster.

Hero Crest: Used to symbolize a fighter's great skill. Swordfighters who are granted these crests will be forever recognized as a master of the sword. Axe fighters will be known as great warriors. And Mercenaries will be known as legendary heroes.

Knight Crest: These crests are granted to knights and cavaliers of great standing. Once they prove themselves worthy of paladin, general, or great knight, they will be given this crest to show the world their skill.

Ocean Seal: A magical seal of legend. It's power has been told by sailors and pirates for generations. It is said that the creator of these seals feared its power and decided to bury them at sea. The Ocean Seal is said to increase the skill of pirates to the point where they can kill in one hit.

Elysian Whip: These whips are feared by all pegasi and wyverns everywhere. In order to be recognized as a FalcoKnight or Wyvern Knight, one must tame a stronger pegasus or wyvern than possessed as a rider. In order to make the task easier, these whips were created. Once finding a stronger pegasus or wyvern, the rider is granted a promotion.

Master Seal: The Seal of Legend. Only a few were ever created, and their rarity is a legend in itself. The power of this seal will make any fighter stronger.

There is no set requirement for your advancement. But my suggestion is to fit the advancement into your story. So knights will have to do some great feat like being a key role in a victorious battle, etc. Mages finish their training as a mage-teacher can no longer teach them. Something along those lines. And regarding the trainee, your character will change early on depending on when you want them to. But unlike the game, they will only be stronger if you want them to be. Technically, all knights and mages were once a recruit/pupil once. Not too sure about journeyman though.

And no that's another that I forgot to mention about magic users. Once you obtain the spell, you master it after 10 uses. And you weapon/magic level increases over time also so after a period of time, once you feel your character is ready for a better weapon/magic ,then you can buy one from the shop. I'll be posting that soon too.

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
so does that mean shamans with S magic have to take gleipnir one at a time and use it ten times and they can use a secred ability whenever they want. What level is Nosforatu. Can you list all of the dark magic spell i only remember luna nosferatu flux and gleipnir...was that all of them. Becasue EDCBAS is 6 levels and thats 4 spells

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
Basic Weapons

Anima:
E-Fire
D-Thunder
C-Elfire
B-Bolting
A-Fimbulvetr
S-Excalibur

Dark:
E-Flux
C-Nosferatu and Luna
B-Eclipse
A-Fenrir
S-Gleipnir

Light:
E-Lightning
D-Shine
C-Divine
B-Purge
A-Aura
S-Ivaldi

Staffs:
E-Heal
D-Mend
C-Recover
B-Psychic
A-Fortify
S-Latona

Swords:
E-Iron Sword, Slim Sword
D-Steel Sword, Iron Blade,Shamshir-only wielded by myrmidons and swordmasters
C-Steel Blade, Killing Edge, Lancereaver, Wyvern Slayer
B-Wind Sword-weaker but can attack from distances with magic,
Brave Sword-able to attack quicker than other swords
A-Silver Sword, Silver Blade
S- Audhulma-The Ice Blade, makes user resistant to magic

Lances:
E-Iron Lance, Slim Lance, Javelin
D-Steel Lance
C-Killer Lance, Short Spear, Axereaver, Dragonspear
B-Brave Lance
A-Silver Lance, Spear
S-Vidofnir-The Holy Winged Lance, makes the user stronger against weapon attacks

Axes:
E-Iron Axe, Hand Axe, Hatchet, Devil Axe-harms user
D-Steel Axe
C-Killer Axe, Swordreaver, Dragon Axe, Swordslayer-kills swordfighters
B-Brave Axe
A-Tomahawk, Silver Axe
S-Garm-Sacred Black Axe, increases users speed

Bows:
E-Iron Bow
D-Steel Bow, Short Bow, Long bow-has longer range than regular bows
C-Killer Bow
B-Brave Bow
A-Silver Bow
S-Nidhogg-Holy Serpent Bow

B Class magic is extremely long ranged. Brave weapons are the fastest of any weapon. Reavers reverse the weapon triangle. Which is:
Sword<Lance<Axe<Sword and so on
Anima<Dark<Light<Anima and so on

Everyone is welcome to create their own weapons. Or name one of the basic weapons. S Class weapons arent limited to royalty only.

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
One more character:

She'll be an antagonist.

Name: Bellum
Class: Necromancer (If it isn't okay, then Pupil, who wants to be a Druid.)
County of Origin: Carcino
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 114 pounds
Weapon: A specially made Eclipse Tome, which she crafted through Dark Arts, and calls it, "Diabolicus."

Appearance:
Ragnarok_NecroMancer_Rendered_by_GreenSoda.jpg

Background: Born in the merchant republic of Carcino, Bellum was raised in a peaceful environment, away from the ravages of the early war. Bellum was taught to be a magician, but she secretly took an interest to Necromancy; something her family, friends, and town would frown upon. She later became more skilled at these acts, capable of summoning skeleton warriors and former dead pets. However, one of her greatest and most trusted friends, saw this act and told the elders, who immediately stormed her house and exiled her- her parents did nothing but cry, but not for her. Over those years, Bellum thought that humanity was afraid of what could be a threat to them, and Bellum was one of them- three years into her exile, her home village disappeared from the face of the Earth. A Darkness Tome was discovered in the rubble, reading, "Summon Skeleton."

Later that month, the attacks in Rausten occurred; interested, Bellum went searching for this demon, wanting to serve him. And this is where we left off...

Personality: Bellum is unfeeling towards human or any other sentient being, preferring to see them dead to add them to her collection of undead summons. She'd much rather kill everyone at the birthday then have fun there, and she can certify it. Her Necromancy skills, at a B level, can still serve a threat to whoever wishes to stand in their way. She's had this hole in her heart as she wandered Magvel, looking for a purpose in her life. When she discovered this new demon, she now strives to serve this being- and destroy any who would stand in its way.

Last edited:

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
i guess its okay as long as she isnt overpowered
and if its okay with everyone else since its our rp not just mine
im just the person who wrote