• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem:Rise of Darkness

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
"There they are Vicious. You ready?" The wyvern screamed. "You do your business and I'll take care of mine. Deal?"

One revanent looked to sky only to be impaled through the forehead by a lance. Klaus kicked off the revanent and did a backflip. He ran towards another revenant and thrust his lance into its chest and ran it over. After seeing this more revenants started towards him. Klaus was suddenly surrounded. He ran towards one of the bigger revenants and tried to attack him only to be knocked on his back. The revenants jumped on top of him trying to pry away his armor. The monsters were startled by the piercing scream of a wyvern. Using this to his advantage, he kicked off one monster, picked up his lance and stabbed another. He jumped to his feet and continued to fight. He performed a flip and brought his lance crashing down on a revenant. He was startled by the thunderous footsteps of a cyclops. He axe wielding beast swung his axe sending the weaker monsters flying in a wave of death.

Klaus stood his ground. The cyclops and Klaus charged towards one another. The beast swung. Klaus ducked and dodged the attack. The cyclops kicked Klaus sending him flying into he air. The cyclops caught Klaus in its gigantic hand and tried to squeeze the life from him. The beast roared and sent saliva flying onto Klaus.

"You're going to pay for that." Klaus whistled and the piercing screech could be heard again. "LET'S FLY VICIOUS!!!" The mighty strength of the wyvern picked up the cyclops and dropped him on his back. Klaus freed himself, jumped and grabbed onto Vicious's leg. The duo flew away.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Ralith observed the battle from a large mountaintop, but low enough to view the battle ongoing.

Ralith got up from her seated position as she felt a change in the wind.

(A Wyvern Knight...)

She looked up to see a giant dragon and his warrior, clashing with the warriors.

She felt like she was kind of left out.

Ralith drew her bow at a leisurely pace- they couldn't see her. She drew out about two arrows at a time and fired them in different directions using her Natural Archer skill.

She fell about seven undead before some started climbing the mountain at an alarming rate.

Ralith smiled as she got up and kicked off a log, releasing a rock slide that tumbled down the mountain and onto the undead. Yet they still came...

Ralith looked around and saw a log pile, gathered probably by a farmer.

He'd need new logs, as Ralith knocked them over the slope, tumbling into the Undead, which kept toppling down onto the mountain base.

Ralith looked over her lookout to see if things had gotten better...

Peter Quill

star-lord
Maria walked in the Rausten Countryside a rather enjoyable country except for the unthinkable had happened the Demon king was reborn.
Her Grandfather saw it in a dream and told it to her parents. She overheard it and pleaded for her Grandfather to let her go and investigate it more. Though reluctant her grandfather did let her go and she was estatic.

That was her coverup for the reason that she really wanted to go. A good friend of hers left her village for a unknown reason. She was his only friend and was deeply upset when he had left, the kid's mother became even more sick and required immiediate surveillance from one of her parents. Maria left wanting to find him to bring him back to his mother for a final reunion before she would die.

A sreech had filled the air.

(Is that a Wyvern Knight?!?!?)

Maria had looked over from her old position to see a Man on a Wyvern locking his lance with several undead opponents.

(Seems my actuale purpose will have to come later)

Maria had walked up onto the field triggering the response of several of the undead oppoents. But to her luck some arrows came flying through the air killing the enemy easily.

Maria charged up for a spell and launched it. *BAM* one of them were down. The Undead started to climb up a mountain the archer was going to be in trouble.

Maria charged more fire spells killing some more of the undead about three of them.

Somone kicked logs down the mountain triggering all of the undead to fall and die. The only problem is the logs tripped Maria and she launched a spell that landed on the mountain making it go aflame.

"That's not good." She said nervously

She ran towards the Wyver knight trying to get his attention with a Fire Spell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over in the Country of Renais.

A kid with Blonde hair was sitting at a table counting some of his money.

"Hey kid! The Renais knight are on their way to Rausten so were going to go pillage. You grab all the treasures and we will pay you double this time got it?" A gruff man had walked up to the kid.

"...Sure but I'm not killing any innocents." The blondie replied.

"Ok then miss out on the fun." The Gruff looking man said.

The Blondie named Nicholas smirked. (Somone is going to kill these stupid bandits then I'll grab all the treasure in the vault for myself. If he stays alive he should have read the Contract is showed him.)

Nicholas grabbed a paper with the Leader of the bandits signature on it.
Looking for the fine print.

In the need I feel to in danger I'm allowed to take the treauser in the vault and leave.

Nicholas laughed before following the bandit leader to the villages they were going to raid.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Ramial stood at the mouth of the small village,
In the feild ahead he saw a fight between several minions of the underworld, and a giant cyclops. The cyclops in question had hold of a man.
*I don't have time for this... but they are attacking a fellow human. Fine* he decided, pulling his scimitar out of it's sheath.
He ran out ahead into the feild, right in time to see a wyvern fly up from the mass of the undead, and let the rider in the death grip of the Cyclops get on it's back.
*Haven't seen one of those in a while* he thought running behind the first Revenent and sticking it through. He pulled the sword out of the body of the Revenent.
*Whats that noise?* Ramial thought looking into the heat of the battle. He turned and cuaght another zombie on the edge of his sword. Running through the feild, was a stocky little man holding an Iron Axe. And he was slicing anything near him.
------------------------

Bosco the Pirate had just been traveling back to Frelia, but he was distracted by the wail of a Wyvern.
"Whats that all about?" he asked him self hefting his Axe over his shoulder, in case it was threating. He walked a little further, and saw mayham in a valley. Logs were rolling down knocking over undead Revenents, a Cyclops was trying to catch a flying Wyvern.
"Looks like fun, count me in" he luaghed jumping down the cliff.
As he landed on the ground he brought his axe down on the nearest zombie, cleaving it in two.
"Ohhhhhh! When I look at the sea...
A Jolly thought comes to me! I remember the first wave... of that faithful day!
Wheeeen I first.." and he continued to absent midedly sing whiile swinging his axe anyway possible. He didn't notice any scratch or cut any of these monsters might have given him.
"And thats what happens when I see the sea!" he finished, looking at the path of bodies in his wake. *10, not bad for a couple minutes*. He looked back and saw even more of the zombies than before. Thy kept coming.
Then he heard the call of a second human on the feild.
"Would you stop that racket? It's annoying. I have to deal with these groans already."
Bosco looked for the source, it was a man half his age. He was wearing the white armor of Ruasten, and held an iron Sword in his hand. He watched as the man sliced through 1 Rev, and kicked the top half of the body at the one behind it.

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
*THWACK!*

With a suprisingly strong swing of his staff, Nodin brought yet another Zombie to its knees. The 54th to be exact. He panted, exhausted, as the next one stepped up to be destroyed.

*CRUNCH!*

Remind me to have a stern talking-too with Klaus about leaving comrades behind in the thick of battle he told himself. He fell two more, and sweat began to drip down his body. Another came up from behind, and the tired cleric was helpless to stop it...

*FWOOSH!* Nodin cried out in suprise as the Zombie burst into flame, and fell over with a thud. He turned to the source, and was suprised to see a young girl firing off Fire Spells. She seemed to be trying to get Klaus' attention. That was good. At thier current rate, the attacks of the zombies would overwelm them, and they needed an escape route. However, it also looked as though the mountain was on fire, and someone appeared to be on top of it... He squinted, and managed to catch the blue aura of a human on top. An archer by the looks of it.

He ran over, avoiding the arms of the Zombies and positioning himself behind the girl to stop a Zombie inches from reaching her. "Hello there" he said, finishing it off before taking on another "I don't suppose you have any way of getting up that mountain aside from burning the mountain down to us?"

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Ralith seemed confused as she looked down, INDEED finding there was fire rising atop the mountain, looking east and finding a Fire Pupil.

(But of course it has to be a Pupil...)

Ralith looks down and luckily finds the fire eating up the Undead. Thank Lehran for that.

Ralith then rushes to the magician's side, asking, "What's your name and who are you?"

As soon as the man gave his answer, Ralith points up to the top of the slowly burning hill, as their was a large tree with huge leaves, about the size of a Pegasus wing.

Ralith runs up the hill, expectant of the mage to follow, as Ralith kicked the tree, having many large leaves float down, as Ralith grabs one out of the air, tosses another to this mage, and says, "See you at the bottom," as she slides down the ember scattered mountain on her leaf-sled.

(Woah- this IS a huge hill!) Ralith wouldn't see flat ground for another forty-five seconds, she guessed, and there was quite a few flames, even on THIS side.

However, with artful handling and timing, Ralith found herself at the bottom of the hill unscathed, as she looked back up to see if the Mage faired any better...

"Saya are you ready for your real battle? I beat father in a gambling game and he allowed us to take part in this with Klaus." Hiro asked his sister as he glared a group of zombies who too were eyeing him.

"Ewww they look so nasty," Saya stated shivering, "You don't think it's to late for me to go home is it." She asked Hiro scratching her head and laughing softly.

"I don't know how we're twins." Hiro stated running ahead to the group of zombies. He jecked his head back dodging a spear and swiftly pulled out his blade and slashed up two quick. Another tried to strike him with it's spear but he grabbed it and pulled the zombie closer ramming it into his blade. "Saya how are you holding up?"

Saya did not charge but awaited the zombies to run at her. Three charged at once with rusty spears. Saya quickly drew her blade and sliced up their spears and then slicing them up. "Ha! Top that Hiro!" She yelled at her brother who was still fighting. She turned to see more zombies chasing her with swords. "Eeek!" She screamed running away at the site of the horrid monsters.

"Wow, Saya you really are pathetic. Don't know how they let you come with me." Hiro chased the zombies down who had pinned down Saya. Hiro threw his blade at the zombie in the middle killing it. The other two turned to the unarmed Hiro. "Saya!" He yelled.

"Gotcha!" She screamed slicing their legs from under them and then their heads. She fell back to the ground and held her arm which was badly injured. "Thanks alot Hiro. I owe you one." She winced from the pain.

"D...Don't mention it." He stated pulling sword from the zombie's head. "Your arm looks pretty bad. Here." Hiro walked over to his sister and pulled off his headnband and tied it tight to her arm. "That should do it." He stood up and looked to the sky. "Hey Klaus! Need some assistance!" He yelled toward the Wyvern Knight.

Zincspider

My Bloody
*Shink*
Ramial sliced anotherer zombie's head off.
"I am getting tired of this" he sighed, listening to the strange little man singing again. He looked around and saw that some new people had joined the fight.
"A Cleric, a pupil, an archer, and two mymiridons. We've got us a full house."
Then he noticed the number of Revenents was decreacing. Soon, with all the help from these strangers, all that was left was the cyclops and about ten of the zombies. Ramial looked around to find the Wyvern Knight again. Right above him he heard the cry of the beast again.
"Hey, Rider! What started this fight?" he yelled. He was going to wait for an answer, but one of the remaining revenents was blasted by fire. While it's body was burning it was running at him.
------------------------------
"Oh Hidi, why did you go" moaned Bosco, relizing the amount of people here. Were did the reinforcements keep coming from? He stopped in the middle of the song to check the enemies wereabouts. He believed he had killed 50 more scince his last count. He even had to replace his axe at one point. But after checking out the battle, his battle blidnes had ended. And he noticed all of his wounds, many were across his body.
"Help?" he moaned, feeling the full weight of them all. He saw the Cleric again.
"Oiy, boy, can you give me some accistance?"

Last edited:

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Nodin watched as the Archer completely ignored him. Not to mention, she and the Mage had grabbed ahold of the last two leaves, and now slid to the ground on them. He now stood at the top of a tree that was bruning, even as he thought this.

"So this is how it ends, huh?" he asked himself "I suppose that I did have a good run. I don't have any regr- hey, it that Klaus?"

By sheer luck, it appeared that Klaus was flying by on the back of Vicious, the Wyvern, towards his location on a loop back. If Nodin were to time it carefully, he could grab on as they passed by. If not... well, at least he had no regrets. He readied himself, staff in one hand, and leaped.

Praise god he thought I made it... He had a hold on the tail of the beast, which was now rapidly decending to attack the remaining monsters. The cleirc let go, and landed feet first into a Zombie beside a pirate, who appeared to be in pain. Nodin winced at the number of wounds across his chest. Complying to he requests, Nodin focused on his staff, then let out a burst of light. "HEAL!"

rotrum

Ice Cold
While arrows were raining, fire was coming down on monsters, and many people were fighting physically and healing, here's spometihng you didn't expect to see. Two little kids preparing to fight the monsters. Daniel and Kain had begged their parents, Lute and Artur, that they could travel. After weeks of begging their parents caved but warned them that fighting revenants was no laughing matter, and that they should avoid fighting directly. Eventually they made it here with no no trouble and saw a large fight.

Kain saw a mage using fire everywhere, Kain decided to follow their example. He gathered up his power and began to flux the nearby revenants. He saw them slowly began to die. It wasn't as fast as he would have liked but it still died. Meanwhile Daniel was scared of moving at all. He saw the archer above him and barely moved, afraid of being hit. He hid behind his casting brother but didn't say anything,as if Kain would've heard him during his casting anyways.

Clayton and his Pegasus flew over the cloud-filled, Rausten country-side. They were assigned to assist the Rausten army in the fight against the monsters that had appeared recently. They were only a few days from the capital and Clayton wanted to get there as quickly as possible to fufill his duty.

Suddenly, something caught his eye.

It seemed to be Fire spell and seemed to act like an emergency flare like those used in the army. If someone was in trouble it was his duty to assist them. Then, as the clouds cleared, he noticed something else. The side of a mountain was in flames.

Alarmed by the flames, Clayton took a moment to scan the area. The source of the flare was a young mage who was trying to get the attention of a fierce looking Wyvern and its knight, a healer was healing an injured Axe-weilder, and a swordsmen and his twin had finished fighting off several monsters. The sight of a wound on one of the twins drew Clayton's attention.

"Let's go help them Sakura!" Clayton yelled at his Pegasus. His Pegasus complied and they flew down and landed next to the twins. Quickly dismounting, Clayton rushed to the side of the injured twin and gave her a vulnerary. "Use this to treat the wound before it gets infected," he commanded in a sincere voice.

Before the twins could respond, Clayton had mounted Sakura again. "If you need help just ask for me! My name is Clayton!" and at the end of his last sentence he and his mount rose to skies to see if anyone else around needed help. At least he didn't need to take the time to get to the capital to help fight against the monsters.

Suddenly, a flame caught Clayton's eye. It wasn't a flare or a mountain that was on fire but rather a revenant that was rushing toward a swordsman. As soon as Sakura catched sight of the situation she flew toward the creature, anticipating Clayton's response. Clayton, too, anticipated his partner's result, grabbed one of his Javelins, and took aim at the monster. When it was ten paces away from the swordsman, Clayton threw his Javelin at the monster with astounding speed. The revenant didn't even see the lance before it was halfway through its skull. The lance stuck itself in the ground behind the monster and held the creature up for a few moments before Clayton retrived the lance from the seat of Sakura's back as they rushed past the man and the creature.

With the death of the revenant, the only creature that remained was the massive, Axe-weilding Cyclops. It glared at the fighters and let out a mighty roar.

Clayton prepared himself for one heck of a fight.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Ramial looked around. A simple trip tool get some new weapons for a job had turned sour in an instant. He was detremined not to get injured, so he didn't kill as many of the Revents as the others. He was determided to stay alive. He saw the little singing man on the gound, looking for help from a healer.
* I wish I could help, but I don't have any Vuneries.* he thought looking at the lone cyclops. The peguses knight had taken down the last Revenent. These big guys were trouble. He had faced a few on occasion, but he had a team behind him. Of course there was one now, but it was in major disorginazation. The Fire on the hill was getting really hot too.
"CHARGE!" Ramial cried at the Cyclops. He pulled out his enchanted Scimitar ( A mage had made the Iron Weapon unbreakable in his old church), since most of his new weapons were already gone. He ran of without noticing any of the other fighters, he was determined.
-----------------------
Bosco hummed his tune as he waited for the healer to notice him. Little did he know, he had already been healed. B:eek:od ;oss had screwed with his mind. Unfortunatly he was picked up by the Wyvern.

"Ho, hum. I can't die here. I haven't even had today's beer." he moaned still trying to ryme out a song, weak on his feet. He never had noticed wounds untill it was late, but there was always a cleric at the ready on a ship. But he didn't prepare for his trip to Ruasten and back.
"Ho, hum" he said once again. Then fainted still waiting for asistance.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
OOC: A Naughty word in my second half of my post first paranteses.)

Maria was taken aback.

(How the hell are their so many monsters?)

Maria looked at the damage that she had one to the mountain. A once beautiful standing monument was now reduced to a black charred hill. There were people going down the hills though on leaves. They made it down ok witch was a relief to Maria's soul.

(Glad to see that they are ok...)

Maria ran over towards the Archer. The priest however grabbed the tail of the Wyvern knight and propelled himself down.

Maria took a look around the battlefield, there was: a Archer, a Recruit, a Wyvern Knight, a Priest, a Shaman, two mymidons, a Pirate and a Mercenary.

Maria's warning flares might not have worked for the prestiged Wyvern knight but they certrainly did work for a Pegasus knight of Frelia. Wich happened to kill the final of the Revenants leaving only the giant ogre left.

Maria Charged up a fire spell that his the Ogre's toe.

(I couldv'e done better)

She launched a shot again that hit the Oger near the eye.

(SHOOT! So close)

The Ogre charged up his axe it was aiming right for Maria's head.

(So close... I'll see you up there Nicholas. I tried.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas walked out of the bandit base feeling confident almost cocky about how the battle was going to turn out.

(With Renais on Route to Rausten The Frelian knights are sure to come through Renais and kill these stupid bastards. Then I'll collect the Money from the bandits pockets. Break into the Vault and go con another bunch of stupid bandits.)

Nicholas loved conning such moronic people. He stuck at the back of the group until they reached a valley on the Renais countryside.

There were about six villages in the center of the valley. Atleast the Bandits had proper tastes on where to pillage properly. Nicholas made himself scarce until the Bandits spring an attack.

(Hurry up will ya?)

Last edited:

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
Klaus spotted Hiro and Saya fighting the revenants on the ground below him. "Let's go help Vicious. It seems our little solo mission is done yet." The wyvern dove and crashed into a crowd of monsters.

"Alright boy, you go kill off in that direction and I'll help out Hiro and Saya." Klaus ran up to Hiro to greet him. "Hey Hiro! Long time no see!" Out of the corner of his eye, Klaus spotted a javelin coming straight for him. "WHOA! Sorry Hiro, but we'll have to finish this up some other time."

Klaus whistled for Vicious to come back for him. The wyvern picked up two monsters and flew to pick up Klaus. He jumped on his back and took off. "There it is boy. The leader! Time for the Klaus and Vicious Special! You ready boy?" Klaus asked him. Vicious let loose another piercing screech.

The wyvern flew for 30 seconds in a straight line then turned around. Klaus waited for the wyvern to steady itself and proceeded to stand up on his back.
Klaus readied himself while the wyvern picked up speed. He pointed his lance towards the leader. The wyvern came to a sudden halt and Klaus was sent flying through the air like a human javelin. "HERE IT IS THE KLAUS AND VICIOUS SPECIAL-PIERCE!!!"

With tremendous force, Klaus crashed into the cyclops and went straight through him. Klaus finished up the surrounding revenants and grabbed Vicious's leg once the wyvern passed over him. The two flew off.

Hiro started to shake his head at Klaus's performance, "He's such a show off. The guy never changed." He sighed helping his sister up.

"He's so coooooool!" Saya screamed like a school girl as she watched Klaus fly off, "Why couldn't I get a dragon." She grummbled folder her arms and pouting.

"Cause you would be afraid of it like everything else." Hiro commented coldly to his sister.

"You little bast*rd!" She screamed punching him in his chest, "You're right. I don't know how we're twins. You big meanie." She cried.

"He he. She sure does have a right." He and Saya walked to the middle of the battlefield since the other monster ran off seeing their leader gone. "This many people showed up to fight, huh. They even have and archer way up there and a pegasus." He stated looking towards the mountain and then up at the sky.

"So brother you think these people are friendly?" Saya asked running behind her brother looking at everyone from a distance. "Oh look the archer is a girl. Maybe you can take her home with you and she be your princess." Saya whispered in his ear befoer laughing.

Hiro blushed from her remark, "You Saya I really do hate you."

Peter Quill

star-lord
The Cyclops had fallen to the ground the Wyvern knight had quickly disposed of it.

Maria picked herself up from the ground. Shamnking the dirt of her dress and closing her fire tome.

(Good it's finnaly all over now... To find Nicholas and bring him back...)

Maria started to walk to the end of the valley waving goodbye to the people in the valley.

"It's been a blast but I have to go now."
She said before walking off towards the end of the valley. She looked in her pocket a locket that showed her and Nicholas having fun.

(I will find you!)

Maria put the locket back in here pocket before leaving for the end of the valley. No regrets while she walked.

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Ralith looked around as she saw her companion walk away, as Ralith looked back.

She saw the Wyvern Knight perform a rather unorthodox move for her liking- but it was effective, and that's all that matter to her.

Then she saw two siblings quarreling over something; no matter. Ralith had to get home before any of her clansmen could worry longer.

Looking to the North, she ran past the two in a hurry, but tripped and fell into a ditch...

Where there appeared to be a small ruby of some kind. Not very valuable, but it could still be worth a coin.

Thinking somebody during the battle dropped it, she tucked it away in her sack as she ran up the mountains...

-----------

"Hmm... those brats sure LOOK tough..."

The lady with her crystal ball tossed it up and down carefully, until she made it levitate with her own powers.

"I think I'm gonna burn a city for that response."

Peter Quill

star-lord
Maria saw a girl. An archer to be precise run past her.

(God what's her hurry)

Maria saw the girl fall down a ditch. Before she could do anything to help the girl got out of the ditch carrying a ruby.

(interesting ruby... hey is that the girl on top of the mountain?)

Maria started to follow the girl, intrigued she followed her up into the mountains before she started to launch a introduction.

"Hey... Were you the girl ontop of the flaming mountain?" Maria said

"My name is Maria! Ummm... This is really sudden but would you mind if I walked around with you, you know like a teamate?" Maria was really akward at introductions. She actually stuttered whie she said this.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Ralith was kind of surprised; the clan didn't say anything about outsiders.

Ralith nodded her head and walked forward, squinting to see what's in the distance.

(Oh great, a three day trip with no food, water, or supplies.)

"Umm... Maria? Me need to go to town for things..."

Ralith wasn't good at her speaking- she was working at it, but even then, she preferred her Native way.

Ralith looked around and sighed, turned to Maria and asked her, "Nearest town?"