• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem:Rise of Darkness

rotrum

Ice Cold
Kain walked through the door, glad everything was okay, and walked over to Daniel. "DANIEL." Kain yelled at Daniel, no luck. "Hmm thats weird. WAKE UP." Daniel tried again.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Daniel said and smacked kain in the head with part of the handle of his spear. Daniel looked to see who he'd hit, seeing his brother bleeding.

"OW. Daniel what were you dreaming of..." Kain said, looking around for something he could use to heal him.

"I dreamt of people on a dragon gonig to Jehenna, a thief blowing up a sombie, and food." Daniel replied, gettign up from bed and taking out a vulnery.

"Thanks Daniel." Kain said and then remembered, "Oh and Daniel the priest form before went and is talking to Ramial and Bosco right now."

"How long have you been holding that plate of food" Daniel said, his stomach rumbling.

"Oh yeah. Ramial gave this to me earlier, Ramial is holding two and Bosco has two also."

"...Can I have that?" Daniel said and tried to get the plate out of Kain's hands.

"NOO. Wait for Ramial to come back." Kain began to eat the food and decided to wait until Ramial had come bakc for him to finsih the rest of his plate, "Mmm this is delicious" Kain said, and Daniel smacked him.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Ralith was a bit too tired from walking- two hours does that to you. Perhaps another way was possible-

When she gets gusts of huge winds blown on her, as she looks up to see two Wyvern Knights above the sky.

She decides to be a bit risky, draws her bow, and fires an arrow across the knight's points of view, to get their attention- and get them up.

She hoped they wouldn't be rogues, otherwise...

She hoped for the best, and yelled out, "HERE! PLEASE HELP TO RAUSTEN!"

The knights would most likely see her, and in that event, she'd say, "I'm Ralith. You noblemen, yes? Please take to Rausten mountains- my tribe assists us!"

OOC: Sorry about the short and infrequent posts, I've just been busy with school. I'll try to give them more substance.

BIC: After a few hours of flying, Clayton, Lisa, and Sakura arrived in the desert country of Jehanna. "Wow," Lisa exclaimed, "look at all that sand!"

"This is Jehanna, Miss Scarlet," Clayton said to Lisa. "The sand shifts constantly and villages are more sparse here than in other countries."

"Why is that Mister Lavender?" Lisa asked.

"The sands are easily blown away by the wind and villages need solid ground and water to survive," Clayton explained. Lisa still looked confused. "Think about it,' Clayton said, "would you like to make a home only for it to be buried in sand the next day?" Lisa shook her head. "Do you understand now?"

"Yes," she said. They continued to fly for about an hour when they spotted a village. "Maybe we should look for that Gerik guy there, Mister Lavender," Lisa said.

"Why do you think someone there would know about him?" Clayton asked, testing whether she had paid attention.

"Because you said that there weren't many villages," she replied, "and if there aren't many villages than the chances of meeting one person are greater than if there were more villages. Also, we are running low on supplies and you and Sakura look tired from staying up while I slept. You may be able to get by with a meager four hours of sleep, but Sakura needs more than that to perform adequetly. Am I right?"

Clayton didn't respond for a few seconds; he just looked at her with his mouth wide in disbelief. 'How did she just give that explaination when she's only a few years younger than me?' he thought. He pondered until he got his answer. 'The metal I used in her axe must have-'

"Is something wrong Mister Lavender?" Lisa interupted his thought. "You look as if you just became a King for doing nothing."

"Nothings wrong," Clayton replied, "I'm just wondering how you gave me such a well developed answer. Have you always been this observant and inteligent?"

"No," she replied, "but since I've been traveling with you I see things better and my use of language is more advanced than before. What is the reason for this Mister Lavender? Have you been teaching me in my sleep?"

Clayton laughed at the silly suggestion. "No I haven't been teaching you in your sleep," he said, "but I think I know the reason behind this. I'll explain once we get to the village. Is that acceptable?"

"Sure," Lisa replied.

Sakura landed in the village and the group quickly found an inn. Lisa and Clayton entered the building while Sakura waited outside. Clayton located the innkeeper and asked for a stable and room for two. The innkeeper looked at him then at Lisa. "I have room and stable open," he said, "but what are two going to do in there? She seems kinda young."

Clayton's face quickly turned red in embarassment. 'How could he think such a thing?!' Clayton thought. " It's not like that!" Clayton exclaimed. "We're just using it to rest in!"

"Sorry," the innkeeper said, "but why else would a boy and girl ask for a room together when they didn't bring anyone else with them?"

"What are you implying?" Lisa asked out of curiosity.

"I thought you two might be young l-mmm," he was quickly silenced by Clayton's hand.

"That's enough now," Clayton said. "Now here's the gold for the room and would you please not say suggest anything else like that? I have to get my Pegasus in her stable. Could you watch my friend while I'm gone?" The innkeeper nodded and Clayton left the inn.

"What were you about to say when Mister Lavender cut you off?" Lisa asked while making her axe evident.

"I-I was just thought you two might be a couple," the innkeeper replied nervously. "T-That's all, really."

"A couple?" Lisa asked. Although she spoke better and understood more, such a topic was foreign to her. "What is a couple?"

The innkeeper looked dumb-founded at the girl. "You don't know what a couple is?" he asked and Lisa shook her head. "Well.. A couple is... How should I put this without getting hurt by that guy?" He thought for a little longer until he found a proper way to tell her. "A couple is when a boy and girl want to be together, like with a husband and a wife."

"Are you implying that Mister Lavender wants to marry me?" Lisa asked, still not fully understanding what the man meant.

"I-I'm not implying anything Miss," the innkeeper said nervously as the axe was still within sight. "Why don't you go help your friend with his Pegasus?" he said, changing the topic. "He's been gone for a few minutes now. He might need your help." Lisa thought about it for a second, nodded, and went outside. The innkeeper let out a sigh, thankful that he had stoppd the akward conversation.

Clayton had just finished preparations for Sakura's stable when Lisa walked up to him. Clayton smiled and greeted her. "Hello. What are you doing out here?"

"I came to see if you needed any help with the stable," Lisa replied. "You were taking a long time."

"It takes a while to prepare a stable for a Pegasus," Clayton said. "You need to make sure that the ground is soft enough for them so they don't get cramps while they sleep and that the food is properly prepared so they don't eat something that is bad for them."

"I didn't know that it took so much to make a proper place for a Pegasus," Lisa said. "Hey, Mister Lavender?"

"What is it Miss Scarlet?" Clayton replied.

"I was wondering what exactly do a husband and wife do?" Lisa asked.

It was an odd question to Clayton, but he didn't think much of it when he answered. "I suppose they live together, raise a family, take of one another, and have happy lives together with their family. Why do you ask?"

"It's just that-"

The loud flapping of powerful wings draws Clayton's and Lisa's attention away from their conversation to the form of Wyvern and its travelers. The twin Mymridons were on the Wyvern's back along with another young man Clayton had never seen before. Then he spotted the person he was looking for.

"Hey Klaus! Over here!" Clayton shouted while waving his hand in attempt to get his attention. "I'm here from Rausten to provide assistance in your troop!" Clayton hoped that Klaus had seen him; he did not want a repeat of what happened in the Rausten vilage, especially the part where he looked like an absolute idiot.

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
"Klaus we should stop here. These people know about Gerik and we should find some good info." He turned to face Hiro noticing him holding his hand over his mouth.

"Alright. Looks like a good place to acquire information."

Klaus landed Vicious on the sandy path in an alley of the town.

"Okay guys, Gerik should be somewhere near this town. So I think we should all split up. I'll search with Vicious through the sky. Hiro and Saya you can search on the ground. Someone here should know of him, since he's pretty famous in Jehanna."

Klaus parted ways with Hiro and Saya, mounted his wyvern, and started his search. He remembered his parents' description of Gerik--blonde hair, muscular, and a scar under his left eye that went from his cheek to his nose(not that he could see from this height).

From the back of his wyvern, he spotted a crowd watching a dancer on a stage.

"Hmm, I bet someone knows some information on Gerik's whereabouts in that crowd. Let's get down boy."

Vicious landed near the crowd. Klaus dismounted from him and walked up to the crowd to take a closer look at the dancer.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
((OOC: ......Vicious, you don't look at many of the user's posts, do you?))

-----------

Ralith sighed, hoping the Wyvern Riders would notice her slightly obvious message.

"Drat..."

"Hey Klaus! Over here!" I'm here from Rausten to provide assistance in your troop!"

"Who is... Clayton! I must be closer than I thought!"

Ralith surprised herself not only in speaking great English, but remembering exactly WHO the man was.

Ralith sprinted the rest of the way until she saw a gate in the distance...

"I'm here! Finally..."

"LOOK OVER THERE! FRESSSSSSH MEAT FOR DA BOSS!"

Ralith, taken aback by whoever that was, turned, and saw...

A large horde of demon troops, being led by a vicious-looking woman in black garb- a Necromancer!

The woman looked at Ralith, getting the same feeling the archer was- they would become sworn enemies over time...

Ralith decided to get away from the group- she couldn't handle all of these demons by herself, as the woman laughed and- and seemingly GAVE her a ten second head start, before she released the hounds of Hell...

Ralith got close enough to the gate to yell at the top of her lungs, "DEMONS!!! DEMONS!!! DEMONS!!!"

Ralith bashed the gate hopelessly as she turned and saw the demons rush closer and closer...

When one seemingly IGNORED her and broke down the gate, leaving Ralith unscathed...

Ralith shook off the idea, and looked back to the slowly approaching woman...

(Is... Is she KEEPING me alive?!?)

---------

"Ah, that woman- she will prove a wonderful foe in the face of my conquest."

She smiled to herself as she shot a Bolting at Ralith, sending her crashing into a shop.

"FEEL THE FURY OF THE ONCOMING DEMON KING, WORMS!!!"

Hiro and Saya watched Klaus fly away on Vicious, "It would have been easier to find Gerik if we would have made it back home. I'm sure Dad or even Mom would know where he was." Hiro said feeling relieved.

"Well why didn't you say so!" Saya yelled, "Are you that afraid of heights? I swear Hiro." She shook her head as she started to walk through the town. The people stared at both of them knowing it was the prince and princess of Jehanna.

"I hate it when people look at us like this. Why can't we be seen as normal people." Hiro sighed trying not to pay them any mind.

"That's what happenes when your family is royalty. To tell you the truth I hate it to." Saya had the same aggravated facial expression as Hiro, "Let's hurry and find some information."

The two walked towards a merchant at his stand, "Have you seen Gerik around here?" Hiro asked approaching the man.

"Ahhh prince and princess it is good to see you. I am sorry but I have not seen Geirk in a long time." He said with a smile on his face, "I wish I could have been some help."

"It's no problem," Saya smiled back, "Hiro we have to keep looking." She said walking in another direction.

"****!" Hiro cursed, "This is going to take all day." He sighed walking behind his sister very slowly not giving much effort to the search.

"Ignored again..." Clayton said to himself solemnly.

"Don't worry Mister Lavender, I'm sure he was just busy with his search for Gerik," Lisa said in comforting tone. "Since he didn't notice you why don't we assist him in the search?" she suggested. "If we find Gerik we're sure to meet up with Klaus."

"That does sound like a good idea," Clayton agreed.

"Okay! Let's get going," Lisa said. As they started to walk she stopped suddenly. "Um...What does this Gerik guy look like?" Lisa asked, embarassed.

"Well, he's tall, muscular, carries a sword with him, and has green hair," Clayton said, "at least that's what I heard about him."

"Where searching for a person and we don't even know what exactly he looks like?" Lisa asked.

"I'm sure he'll stand out," Clayton replied, "not many people have green hair."

They began their search by scouring through the alleys and asking anyone they met about Gerik. These weren't the best places to look considering all of the people ignored them. Once they had finished searching the allys they rested in the inn. The innkeeper trembled nervously as the pair went to their room. 'What's scaring him?' Clayton thought to himself. "Are you alright?" Clayton asked the innkeeper.

"Actually..." he started, but he quickly revised his response when he saw Lisa's axe in her hand, "I'm fine. Just a little cold that's all." Clayton looked at him with confusion evident on his face. "When you live in a desert you get used to the heat. I've just gotten so used to it has to be really hot for me to feel warm. That's all."

"All right," Clayton said, "if you say so." Clayton and Lisa then went to their room and made themselves at home. After they had taken care of their clothing Lisa asked if Clayton could leave while she changed. Clayton agreed to her request and told Lisa that he would be getting some supplies before they begin their search again.

Clayton walked out of the inn and towards a shop he had seen while searching. The shopkeeper greeted him kindly and offered Clayton to look at some of his wares. "Let's see," Clayton said, "I need some medicine and some food that's good for long travels. Do you have anything like that?"

"Sorry sir, I don't carry medicine and the only food I have is fresh fruits and vegetables," the shopkeeper said.

"I suppose I could buy a few apples and carrots if you have any," Clayton replied.

"That's some good choices,sir," he said. "Apples can be used to make all kinds of treats and carrots are great in stews. I'm certain that you'll find my produce the best in-"

"DEMONS!!!DEMONS!!!DEMONS!!!"

Clayton turned around to the source of the screaming when the gate to the village crashed inwards. Hellhounds dashed through the gate and the shopkeeper ran at their sight. Clayton quickly readied himself for combat and prepared to attack the monsters when he felt someone crash into him and the shop. The fruits and vegetables that weren't crushed fell and rolled onto the sandy soil. Clayton laid on the remnants of the counter and looked at who had crashed into him. Their faces were only an inch away from each other. Clayton's eyes grew large and his face turned several shades of red.

"Um... Hello Miss Ralith. Can I-I-I ask what just happened?"

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Clayton laid on the remnants of the counter and looked at who had crashed into him. Their faces were only an inch away from each other. Clayton's eyes grew large and his face turned several shades of red.

"Um... Hello Miss Ralith. Can I-I-I ask what just happened?"

"I... I don't know. Demons, led by lady in black- Necromancer- they attacked the city, and lady shot me through shop!"

Ralith looked over Clayton and saw her walking into the city, cackling as the demons ravaged the town, looking for strong warriors to kill.

Just then, three human-like demons hopped through, wielding scimitars, rushing at the collapsed duo.

Ralith gasped, tucked her legs under Clayton's body, said, "Sorry, Mr!" and pushed Clayton, with her legs, at the demons, crushing them under his weight and armor.

"Sorry. I'll make it up however you want!" Ralith then looked at the lady in black, stepped out of the shop, and yelled, "What your name, evil one?!?"

"Bellum, Daughter of Nobody. Born of Carcino descent- left my home in ashes! I seek the Great Demon- to SERVE him!"

Ralith couldn't believe what she was hearing- somebody WANTED to serve the demon?!?

"But why?!? He kill you anyway!"

Bellum chuckled, saying, "Perhaps. But then again, he cannot kill me- I am much too useful for him to kill. I am his embodiment of chaos, destruction, war- I am his Servant! Join me or die, the choice is yours!"

"I'd die than serve!"

Bellum sighed, saying, "No matter, it is not you I'm here for anyway. Stay out of my sight." Bellum lifted Ralith with her staff, and tossed her into a Guard Tower, the tower crashing as she flew through it.

"Ow..."

Ralith got up from the side of the rubble and looked to see Bellum heading towards the two folks Ralith tried to kill earlier- Hiro and Saya!

---------

Bellum hissed when she saw the siblings. "Royalty?!? Curse you and your pompous ranks! I'd know you types from a mile away! Now die- I'll bring your heads, arms, and legs to the Demon King!"

Bellum pointed her staff at the two, and summoned a Cyclops to crush them.

Last edited:

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
(OOC: To answer your question angrycaterpie, I do look at and read every post that is posted. However, the posts that seem to think everything takes place in a one mile radius, I ignore. Some of them tend to forget that Magvel is a CONTINENT which means it is thousands of miles wide. Not ten or twenty. And by the way, there is only one wyvern knight, not two. There are two myrmidons. And also, Joseph is NOT in Jehanna. You should read my posts before you claim that I don't read others.)

------------------

While standing in the crowd, Klaus turned around to notice another attack from the dark creatures.

"Curses, this just isn't my day. Always fighting to protect others. No time for my own personal missions. I have to get to Gerik. Without his help, this town will be destroyed. I hope Hiro and Saya are holding up alright."

"Vicious! Let's go boy. We have to get these people to safety. I'll protect these people, you find Gerik! You must find him at all costs. If I need help, do not come back for me, you have to find him first! Do you remember what he looks like?" Klaus asked Vicious while running off to help. The wyvern simply roared back at him and started to fly off.

Klaus turned around to see a tall, muscular man carrying a sword in one hand, an axe in the other was walking towards him. Immediately Klaus recognized the greenish blond hair of the man.

"Maybe it is my day," Klaus said to himself.

"I heard you say the name Gerik," the man said to Klaus.

"Are you him?" Klaus immediately asked him.

The man chuckled and patted Klaus on his head. "I'll answer that question after we save this town. Now, get on your wyvern and let's get this over with."

Klaus patted his left shoulder and whistled, his signal for Vicious to ignore his orders.

"Change of plans boy. Let's get to work," Klaus said as he mounted his wyvern.

"Ow!" Clayton exclaimed as he crushed the monsters. "That was painful." Clayton stood up and made sure that none of the creatures' weapons had cut him when he was pushed down. He had received no injuries. Clayton quickly grabbed his lance and chased after the Necromancer that had attacked Ralith.

---

At the inn Lisa was done changing and was going to take a nap when she heard a crash outside her door. She opened the door and saw a large creature. It's body was that of wolf, but it was almost as tall as she was. Its thick, red, and black hair covered its entire body. Its fangs were as long as knives and blood dripped from them.

Lisa stared at the vicious monster in fear and slowly backed away from it. The hound followed her into the room. They did not break their gazes as they moved. This continued for a minute until Lisa tripped over her axe as she backed up. The creature lashed out.

Its fangs tore through the first layer of her skin on her left shoulder as she fell. It stood over her and attempted to tear at her throat. Lisa grabbed its fangs and held off her impending doom. 'This is it,' she thought, 'this is how it'll end. I won't even be able to see Mommy or Papa again. I'll just be another casualty in this battle and have done anything to help.' Tears begin to well up in her eyes and her strength begins to fade. The fangs inch their way closer to her throat until she feels the hellhound's hot, moist breath against her neck. 'This warmth will be the last thing I feel,' Lisa thought. 'It's almost comforting. It reminds me of when I... Was laying against Mister Lavender on our way here. I felt secure and at peace.' As these happy memories filled Lisa's head she found her reason to live. The fangs slowly drew away from her and the hound slowly backed up. Lisa slowly stood up and pushed back the monster. She grabbed her axe and brought it down onto the hound's head. The hound was too slow to dodge.

Its head split open with ease, spilling blood onto the floor. The blade didn't stop until Lisa stopped it a few feet off the floor, during which the blade didn't slow for an instant. The body of the felled creature stood for a moment and then collapsed in a heap at Lisa's feet. Lisa looked the corpse and turned around. She gathered her Vulneraries and left the inn to find the Clayton.

---

Clayton watched as Ralith was thown into a guard tower by the Necromancer. 'I hope she's okay,' Clayton thought to himself. He reached the Necromancer as she summoned a Cyclops, but the monster didn't catch his attention. The Necromancer looked familar to Clayton. 'I swear I've seen her before,' he thought, 'but where?' He thought for a moment and then it hit him. She was the figure in his dream. 'Why would I dream about her when this is my first time meeting her?' he asked himself. 'I guess I can ask her, but that doesn't matter now. I need to stop her!' Clayton charged the woman.

Clayton stabbed her in the shoulder as she turned to meet her adversary and this turn saved her from being impaled through the chest. Clayton stepped back quickly and asked the malevolent woman, "Have we met before?" Clayton decided that now might not be the best time to ask, but he figured he wouldn't get another chance.

Bellum hissed when she saw the siblings. "Royalty?!? Curse you and your pompous ranks! I'd know you types from a mile away! Now die- I'll bring your heads, arms, and legs to the Demon King!"

Bellum pointed her staff at the two, and summoned a Cyclops to crush them.

"Eh?" Hiro said turning around to see the cyclops, "Another big monster thinking it;s tough because of it's size." He sighed and looked at his sister, "Not afraid are you?"

"Afraid of this thing. Like you said just big for no reason." Saya drew her wind sword and got into her fighting stance.

"That is the type of attitude I like sis." Hiro spoke to her ignoring the huge cyclops.

It roared from frustration of being ignored and lifted his huge axe a slammed it down towards the ground causing dust to fill the air. It was a strong attack but to slow as both the twins were gone.

"Hey ugly!" Saya yelled swinging her sword using it's power sending a wind blast behind it. It landed it and forced the cyclops to turn around, "Bet you can't get me." She taunted.

The cyclops roared and started to walked towards her but was cut on both legs and fell to it's knees.

"Like I said big for no reason." Hiro said dashing past with his sword in his hand. He stopped next to his sitser as they both stared at the injured cyclops. "Jehanna Special?" He asked his sister.

"Jehanna Special Brother." She said with a smile and soon they both charged forward. Unleashing quick strikes on the cyclops on differnet body parts until it collapsed and died ( critical I guess you could say ).

"Saya you did great." Hiro complimenting his sister while sheathing sword.

"Wow! You think so? Thank you brother!" She said jumping and hugging him tight. She was surprised for him to say somthing like that.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
"Tch! You fool!"

The armored man stepped back and asked Bellum, "Have we met before?"

Bellum replies, "Wow, you aren't a very situational person, huh? Well, I'll humor you- if you WERE born in Carcino, I think that'd be why; I killed SO many people in that wretched 'republic.' If it weren't for Rausten sending their guard to assist, I'd have burnt that place to the ground in a year at max!"

Bellum hissed as she took out a Vulnerary and closed up her wound.

"Heheheheheheheheh! It appears my cyclops is dead- a three on one! Well well, I might as well take things a bit further!"

Bellum chants, "COME, WARRIORS OF OLD! SMITE MY FOES IN THE NAME OF THE DEMON LORD!"

Two other warriors rose from the ground, similar in looks, yet not the same entirely:

leaf.jpg

a Leaf-looking zombie and...

hectortd6.jpg

a Hector looking one.

They're both decrepit and decomposed in appearance, yet wield their old weapons...

Hector attacks Clayton, while Leaf goes for Hiro, and Bellum turns to Saya to kill her...

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
Maria had walked out of the bar for a minute and some psycho lady was torturing Rallith. Sure they really hadn't been friends but she was a nice girl and Maria was determned to help her out.

This lady named Bellum looked interesting maybe she knew where Nicholas was. but that would have to come for later considering the fact that two old warriors from the underworld had risen up from they're graves.

"More of this crap! Geez can't a girl look for somone without a whole hoard of zombies coming out o kill somone?" Maria said to herself.

Maria decided to go for the one with the axe, because they usually have slow speed.

"Thunder!" Maria shot a thunder spell over at the decrepid Hector.

"Is Everyone ok?" Maria asked because she was worried.

Last edited:

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
(OOC: Why is Hector from Fire Emblem 7 and Leaf from Fire Emblem 5 in a story that takes place after fire emblem 8? You did not explain how anyone knows of them. Fire Emblem 7 and 5 take place in Elibe and Jugdral, respectively. At least explain if those continents are on the same planet or something. The point is the games do not take place at the same time and no one knows the chronological order for the games. At least consult someone or me before merging the games together.)

----------------------------

"Who exactly is this guy. He fits the description of Gerik, but I doubt it is him. He would look old by now," Klaus thought to himself.

"Stop thinking about my identity and fight before you get yourself killed," the man scolded Klaus. Klaus readied his lance and and Vicious took flight.

The wyvern flew as high as the rooftops and crashed down into a crowd of zombies, killing multiple. The ones that did not die, however, were destroyed my the force of Klaus's lance.

He checked to see if the man was okay and saw the man eradicating everything in his path. His axe was powerful. His sword was swift. The control he had over his weapons was spectacular. In less than a minute, the man was done with the hoard of zombies he faced. He spotted a black monster with piercing red eyes flying towards the man's back.

Klaus steered Vicious in his direction and stopped to see the most devastating attack he'd ever seen. The man threw his sword into the air and with an upward thrust of his axe, he flew into the air and performed a frontward flip. During his acrobatics, he grabbed his sword and brought it and his axe crashing down into the forehead of the deathgoyle.

The monster lay on the ground in halves, split straight down the middle. The monsters appeared to have a frightened look on their wretched faces. The monsters began to retreat from the man.

However, he rushed towards them and eliminated them all within seconds. Klaus had never seen a person capable of such a feat in his lifetime. This man would surely be a legend in times to come.

"Vicious, I think that man can handle this without us getting in his way," Klaus said to his wyvern, doubting himself after seeing such swordsmanship. The duo flew off to see how Hiro and Saya were holding up.

'She was in Carcino...' Clayton thought as the Necromancer summoned two fighters. 'I was sent to Carcino to investigate several murders along with a group of Rausten soldiers. That must be where I saw her.' By the time Clayton had finished his thought the axe-weilding fighter was charging Clayton. He was caught off guard and the fighter's axe tore through Clayton's breastplate. Clayton quickly jumped back, but the strike had caused a large slash down his chest and stomach. The fighter continued to attacked Clayton relentlessly. Clayton dodged all of the strikes, but he had no chance to deal a counterattack. Without a chance of even injuring the fighter, Clayton turned around, ran, and hoped that the fighter didn't have a throwing weapon.

---

Lisa ran around the village in search of Clayton, but was having no luck. The streets were filled with corpses, fleeing people, and monsters. Several monsters had tried to attack Lisa, but she either killed them or injured them to the point where they could no longer chase after her. Her search eventually led her to area in which Clayton was in.

She quickly examined the situtuion. A Necromancer was battling the girl who was in the previous fight with Clayton, the girl's twin was locked in comabt against a zombie swordsman, and Clayton was running from zombie fighter who's muscles and movements made it obvious why Clayton was running. 'I have to help Mister Lavender!' Lisa thought to herself. She charged the axe weilder and readied her attack. The zombie stopped and faced the smaller and weaker girl. He took his axe and readied a killing stroke when a bolt of electricity struck him. The Mage's attack gave Lisa enough time to slash down onto the paralyzed. The undead fighter was might have been hurt, but he was strong enough to raise his arm to prevent Lisa's axe from cleaving his head into two. The axe met with the middle of the forearm causing the fighter's upper half of his arm to lay off. The arm used to block the attack was his axe arm however, so his axe was sent several yards away from him along with his hand.

The Thunder spell's paralysis had worn off by the time Lisa had cut off of the fighter's hand. He quickly grabbed Lisa's throat and lifted her up as he rose. Lisa squirmed in his grip, trying to get free, but all of her efforts did nothing. The undead's hand slowly tightened around her neck as he watched Lisa's futile attempt to flee. Lisa's vision started to fade and her squirming slowly died down. The fighter focusing on causing Lisa pain was a mistake on his part.

Clayton slashed downward with his lance, severing the zombie's last arm and freeing Lisa from his grasp. Lisa's vison returned and she instinctively hacked at her aggressor. The axe's blade tore through the fighter's chest, spilling his entrails on the ground. The zombie twitched and slowly fell to the ground as its life came to an end.

Lisa stood still for a moment as she recollected the events that had just taken place. Clayton walked up to her. "Are you alright Miss Scarlet?" he said with a smile, despite his wound. Lisa turned her head to face him and she stared at him for a moment. Tears rolled down her eyes and she jumped into Clayton's arms.

"Don't ever leave me alone again, Clayton," Lisa pleaded, "don't ever leave me alone like that again!"

"Ow! Okay, okay," Clayton replied, "just let go! My cut hurts too much!" As much as Clayton wanted to be his usual self the pain from the wound he had just received was too much to ignore. Clayton backed away from Lisa, took out his last Vulnerary, and treated his wound. "Let's see what we can do help the others, okay?" Clayton said after he was done applying the Vulnerary. Lisa nodded and Clayton whistled. Sakura soon arrived from the area outside of the village where she was hiding. Clayton mounted his Pegasus and said to Lisa, "Who should we help first?"

(OOC: I agree with Vicious. Why is Nergel in an rp about FE 8? You did not explain a thing before you posted it. So yea I'm gonna go take a walk )

"C'mon Saya let's go find Gerik. I think Klaus went this way." Hiro pointed towards a crowd in the street watching someone perform.

"Alrighty. The faster we find him. The faster I can get home and take a bath." She said sounding grossed out about cyclops blood on her.

"Well after what you showed me you deserve a nice time to relax. You really proven yourself as a myrmidon. I'm proud of you Saya." He said placing her head on his as they walked.

"You proud of me? I can't believe you said that." She asked blushing a bit, "So do you think I'll make a good swordmaster?"

"Let's not go to far. I said a good myrmidon not all that." He said laughing at Saya.

"Ohh, your mean." She said getting angry and folder her arms.

"Klaus?" Hiro asked seeing the dragon return, "Nothing." He said looking down, "We couldn't find a single thing about Gerik. Stranger we fought off a cyclops. Meh, let's just keep looking." Hiro said ignoring what happened earlier.

"We can always fly home and see if Mom knows." Saya suggested, "I could use a rest and I'm sure Vicious misses being in a females company.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
(OOC: WTF? WHEN did I say ANYTHING about Nergal??? Oh, wait, by Demon Lord, I meant whoever the demon antagonist's name was, because I can never remember it... And I'll just change my post so it could LOOK like the mentioned dead warriors. Problem solved... *coughsourcough*)

----------

Bellum sighed at the sibling's utter ignorance and shot an Elthunder at the two, striking directly in between them to show she meant business.

"You two little snot nosed brats should know who you're dealing with!"

The warrior similar to Leaf charged at Hiro, steel sword overheard, as Bellum cackled and shot another Elthunder at Saya.

---------

Ralith didn't feel so good- probably because a demon was dragging her by the foot out of the city, to do things- unspeakable.

She reached for a nearby stone, which she jabbed into the demon's hand, as it cringed in pain, as Ralith rushed forward and crushed the demon's head after repeated bashes...

Then Ralith looked back at the city, still in battle.

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
(OOC: Was not referring to you, caterpie. You still never explained how you character knows what Hector and Leaf look like. But I'll play along THIS time. And another side note, you are really started to tick me off. Thank you.)

--------------------

"Klaus?" Hiro asked Klaus, "Nothing." He said while looking down. "We couldn't find a single thing about Gerik. Stranger we fought off a cyclops. Meh, let's just keep looking."

"It's okay I think I found him, but he never told me his name so I'm not entirely sure." Klaus mentioned to the twins.

"We can always fly home and see if Mom knows." Saya said, "I could use a rest and I'm sure Vicious misses being in a females company."

Klaus laughed at her statement. "Yeah, he seems to have taken a liking to you and Hiro. If you want, I'll let you two fly home on him. Just tell him what direction to go in and he'll get you there as fast as he can."

He noticed a zombie warrior charging towards Hiro and a powerful looking lightning spell coming towards Saya. He jumped off Vicous and used his metal lance to direct the lightning away from Saya. Meanwhile, Vicious crunched on the steel sword of the zombie and tossed him away.

He instructed Saya and Hiro to get on the wyvern.

"Vicious, you make sure to take care of Hiro and Saya while I'm gone. And you two take care of him. When you arrive at Jehanna Hall, send reinforcements to help out here. And send word to my father. Tell him I think I need "it". He will know what I mean."

He waved goodbye to the twins and faced the zombie warrior.

"I don't know if you understand human speech or not, but your fight is no longer with them. You are mine. No one messes with my friends and gets away with it!" Klaus said pointing his lance at the zombie.

"I sure hope that guy appears again. I think I'm going to need his help."

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Nodin gave a short bow to the Pirate, and the seemingly uninterested mercenary. "Thank you very much! Now we just need to meet with-"

A huge crashing noise cut him off in mid-sentence. He whirled around, and out of instinct, ran outside as the others followed him. From a distance, he saw flashes of light, and a number of people were running from that direction.

He turned to the pair behind him "Quick! Ralith might be over there!" He then took off with rather astounding speed, rushing towards the point of conflict. It wasn't long before he ran off the end of a tilted cart, and soared through the air up to the rooftops.

When he finally arrived, what he saw gave him quite a fright. A Ralith-shaped hole was in the middle of the wall of a shop. That's a startlingly accurate outline... he thought She must have been thrown awfully hard.

Seeing that she was no longer within the city, he leaped up to a higher building. From what he could see, the only ones present were a mage, that Pegesus Knight from earlier, and a young girl with an axe. He also spotted a Necromancer, no doubt the source of the commotion. If couldn't find her, he'd have no guide to-

"There!" he found her, just outside the city. She had just ended the existence of a zombie, and was now looking towards the city.

In his joy, Nodin set a new land speed record, even whipping up a large cloud of dust behind him as he ran. Much to his dismay, the gate ahead was closing, and he didn't have much time. 5...4...3...2...1...

The gates slammed shut as Nodin's foot barely cleared. With this amazing speed, he ran through the forest, searching for the spot where Ralith was... Ahah! There she was! As he turned to reach her, he noticed something odd. The Undead she had just disposed of was.. rising!

"RALITH, LOOK OUT!"

Using his incredible speed as a momentum, Nodin leaped into the air, planting both feet into the head of the zombie. Nodin cringed as the skull flattened between his two feet and nearby tree. He then finished by landing next to Ralith, his staff already in a combat position.

"Are you alright, Ralith-Kun?" he asked. He shocked himself at saying that. He had never used a suffix for anyone but the higher priests (-sama), and he didn't know why he was now.

He observed the zombie he had just laid out. It stood again, its face squashed in a sickening way that made his stomach wrench. "So Bludgeoning attacks won't kill these guys..." he said out loud. "If that's the case, I'm near useless in combat here.."

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
( You still never explained how you character knows what Hector and Leaf look like. But I'll play along THIS time. And another side note, you are really started to tick me off. Thank you.)

(OOC: I just needed a pair of referencing pics- I never intended for them to BE exactly like the same characters; Bellum just summoned zombies SIMILAR to the ones I posted...

I'll be more elaborate about it next time.

And YOU'RE one to say to tick me off- you practically SKIP over people's posts if it doesn't involve YOUR characters directly!)