• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem:Rise of Darkness

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
(OOC: I just needed a pair of referencing pics- I never intended for them to BE exactly like the same characters; Bellum just summoned zombies SIMILAR to the ones I posted...

I'll be more elaborate about it next time.

And YOU'RE one to say to tick me off- you practically SKIP over people's posts if it doesn't involve YOUR characters directly!)

(OOC: If I were in Canada, and someone in Japan walked into a bar, would it have any effect on me? No it would not. Since I am in Jehanna, why would something in Renais have any effect on me? Since your posts are pointless to my story, why should I entertain them or any other posts unless they involve thought from me. Especially since you seem to think Renais Castle in right on top of Jehanna. And btw, in the future refrain from posting things that have nothing to do with the rp. Your last post should have been a pm or a profile comment. Since you didn't start the fight, I guess I will walk. K thanks bye.)

-----------------------

Klaus looked behind him to see if Vicious had taken off with Hiro and Saya. The zombie continued to stand and stare at Klaus. He finally rushed in towards him and thanks to his great reflexes, he managed to dodge a javelin thrown at him.

He turned in the direction from which the javelin came, and witnessed the oncoming advance of more dark creatures. In the sky, he saw more deathgoyles and mogalls pouring out of portals from the sky.

"So the portals can appear from anywhere. I have to inform all the nations," Klaus thought to himself as he saw a hoard of more creatures coming towards him. In the front were wolf looking creatures with amazing agility. A few had three heads. These creatures were called mauth doogs and gwyllgi, respectively. Behind them were the centarus and wights. These powerful creatures led the lower class monsters along with the cyclops.

"I am definitely not going to be able to handle these creatures on my own. Curses, I shouldn't have sent away Hiro and Saya. I hope they get there soon. If not, this town is going to be destroyed in a matter of hours. If only I had brought it with me. That..." Klaus complained stopping in shock.

Behind these creatures, he beheld a creature of darkness he had never seen or heard of before. It was black in color surrounded by a crimson aura. Its horns protruded out of its head and curved backwards until they pointed forward. The creature's right arm was dragged across the ground as it walked and was covered in horns and scales. From the front, Klaus could see the sharpness of spikes coming out of its back along with gigantic bat-like wings.

The piercing golden eyes struck fear into the very soul of Klaus. He froze and dropped his lance in horror as the creature advanced towards him.

"Wow. That thing...is g-going to k-k-kill me." Klaus tripped over his words. "Never have I seen such a creature that strikes fear into my heart as that thing."

The humanoid creature lifted his left arm and seemingly pointed at Klaus.

"MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the voice of the creature boomed like thunder. It sent tremors through the ground and the walls of the buildings around it collapsed.

"You looking for me?" the familiar voice asked. Klaus turned around to see the man from earlier walking towards the creatures.

"So, we meet again, Kuthagnir. I didn't think you would should up again after that last beating I gave you.!" The man said mocking the creature.

The creature roared and shattered the remainder of the buildings.

"The name's Roth. Not Gerik by the way," the man told Klaus. "I would like you to deal with those other creatures while I fight him. Do NOT interfere!"

The twins had been flying for a while but since Vicious was flying so fast Jehanna Hall could be seen from affar.

"There it is. We have to tell them about the situation and get help." Hiro told his sister. This time the height didn't seem to bother him since he blocked it out with wanting to protect his country.

"Right! Vicious full speed!" Saya yelled as the beast roared and shot forward with great speed.

-----------

"We made it. Thanks boy." Saya said getting off Vicious petting him. Take this to Cromag. You should know where he is. Klaus needs him." Saya attacked a note to Vicious's tail and watched him fly off.

They two ran up the huge stairs leading towards the castle. Bursting through the door catching everyone's attention.

"Hey what's problem you two?" Joshua asked getting up from his seat.

"Zombies attacking in Jehanna!" The two said together.

"In Jehanna!?" Joshua asked ****** that they would attack here, "Marisa I have work to do. I want you to stay here while I go." Joshua demanded.

"No way! This is my country as much as it is yours." Marisa refused to stay behind while he had all the fun.

Joshua pulled out a coin and showed it to her, "Heads I go and tails you go." He was going to flip it but Hiro grabbed it out the air.

"Listen your luck is terrible. I'll flip for you." Hiro flipped it and watched it fall, "Heads. Well Dad looks like you will accompany us."

"Us? So you two are coming with me." He laughed a little, "Looks like you get to see why people fear your old man." Joshua replied.

--------------

Joshua had rallied together a group of Falco knights to fly them to the city. Each Falco knight carrying someone. Three carried Joshua, Hiro, and Saya. While two carried a Sage and a Bishop.

"We will show whoever this is not to intrude in our country!" Joshua said unsheathing his Killing Edge and awaited for the Falco knight to arrive.

Clayton watched as Klaus' Wyvern flew off with the twins. 'Good,' he thought, 'they're going to get renforcements. Now all we have to do is hold out until they get here.' Klaus and Hero had just arrived to assist in the fight. Clayton cringed a little at the sight of the Hero. He reminded him of Lisa's brother; this brought back some painful memories. The speech of a young man gone mad, the moment that could have ended Clayton's life, the sound of-.

"Clayton?" Lisa asked, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah," he replied, "just that my mind kind of wandered for a while. Sorry." Sakura let out a loud huff, attracting Clayton's attention. "What is it Sakura?" She made a gesture towards the monsters that Klaus was now battling. "Oh yeah," Clayton said stupidly, "we should help him now, huh? Let's go!" Lisa, Clayton, and Sakura rushed into the fray.

Lisa ran up to one of zombies, nimbly dodged its clumsy swipe, and slashed into its side, cutting it in two. A deathgoyle charged Lisa as she killed the zombie. She turned around and jumped to the side as the monster's lance brushed past her side. Lisa quickly countered with a horizontal slash, removing one of the creature's wings as it flew past. The deathgoyle tumbled to the ground as its ability to fly was removed. It slowly got up making it an easy terget for Lisa. She walked up to the struglling creature and decapitated it with one swift stroke. Lisa turned her attention to another lower class monster and charged it.

Clayton and Sakura were taking a less direct approach to defeating the monsters. Sakura flew up into the sky, giving Clayton a wide view of the battle. He took one of his javelins, aimed at one of the hellish hounds, threw it, and watched as it stuck into the ground with the monster's neck part way in the lance. Clayton continued this method of attack until all of his javelins were stuck within monsters. Three deathgoyles noticed Clayton's attacks and flew towards him and Sakura.

"Are you ready Sakura?" Clayton asked. She let out a loud neigh, as if to say yes. "Let's go!" With that phrase, Sakura charged the enemies and Clayton readied his lance. The first deathgoyle didn't even get a chance to raise his weapon. The Pegasus' charge was faster than the creature's and Clayton stabbed through its chest. It fell to ground as Clayton threw its body off his lance and the monster soon laied on the ground in a bloody mess.

The two remaining deathgoyles didn't even notice the death of their comrade and continued their attack. One charged from the left and the other the right. Clayton and Sakura waited for a second to pass. Another passed and then another. The deathgoyles were moving at their fastest and were only a few yards away from their intended victims. "Now!" Clayton ordered and Sakura quickly stopped her flight. The two creatures tried to turn, but their speed was too much for them to control and all they could do was watch as they came closer to each other. The deathgoyle on the left was impaled through its abdomen while the one on the right was stabbed into its neck. They both looked at the other, cursed themsleves for their stupidity, and plummeted to their deaths below.

Clayton returned to the main battle near the ground and regrouped with Lisa. "Are you all right Miss Scarlet?" Clayton asked in a worried voice.

"Not at all," Lisa said. "Now let's get rid of these guys!"

"Right!" Clayton replied. They then continued their assault on the horde of monsters.

Peter Quill

star-lord
OOC: Thevicious and angrycaterpie please stop this foolishness. Thank you for your time.

Maria just watched the on struggling fight. Not many people were helping out.

That's whant she thought until she heard a horrifying scream. It sounded like a little girl?!?!

Maria turned around to find a little girl running away from a giant spider.

"Little Girl get behind Me!" Maria yelled to the girl. The Girl did what Maria had told her to and did so.

"Thunder" Maria blasted a spell towards the Spider. She got blindsided by a Gargoyle and was hit across the head with a spear.

Maria then woke up in the talons of a Gargoyle uptop the Cathedral's cross.

"HELP! ANYBODY!" Maria yelled into the town. Only to be shut up by the Gargoyle again.

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
(OOC: So it is foolish to correct any actions that disrupt the rp? In the future, with all due respect, stay out of issues that do not involve you. And another little side note, whoever thinks I am ignoring their posts, should really pay attention to the personality of my character. But oh well, if you want to get my attention, do something worth my time.)

-----------------------

Klaus looked back to notice Clayton and a girl demolishing monsters behind him.

"Wow, that guy is a better fighter than I thought. And I'm guessing that's his girlfriend, but she's pretty good for a girl also." Klaus said to himself jokingly.

He looked at the sky to see if Vicious had returned, but he did not see him anywhere in sight.

"Hiro and Saya should have gotten to their castle by now. So reinforcements should be on their way. Vicious should be on his way to find my father." He looked back at Roth and saw him advancing towards Kuthagnir.

"I guess...you wanna kill me right here and now, haha!" Roth laughed at the creature. "You sure you can take me?"

"There is no doubt in my black heart that I cannot defeat you. Today you will breathe your last breath. Today you shall lose all limbs. You will lose all senses. You will arrive in the underworld and every soul shall mock you and call you a fool for all eternity," the monster told Roth. Who stood there scratching his head.

"Seriously, you need to stop talking so much. This fight would have been over by now if you wouldn't have talked so much," Roth took out a cloth and cleaned his sword and axe.

"I have to make them nice and clean for your decapitated head. And that arm will be mine by the end of the day also," he smirked at the creature.

"FIGHT ME NOW THEN!" the monster spread his wings and jetted towards Roth. Roth stood his ground and did not make an effort to dodge the attack. Kuthagnir grabbed him by his throat and flew into the air.

"As stated before, you will die today. And that time is now!!!!!!!!!!!" the creature roared.

"You fool, you allowed me close enough to attack you!" Roth said weakly due to the lack of air. He swung his axe, severing its shoulder. With his sword, he stabbed Kuthagnir through his abdomen. The monster twitched and dropped Roth. When he was close enough to a building, he forced his axe into the wall to slow down his descent.

Once he was on his feet, he stared at Klaus.

"LOOK OUT! GET GOING!"

Klaus looked up and saw Kuthagnir heading towards him.

"HELP! ANYBODY!" a scream came from above. Clayton looked to the source and saw the Mage who had shot the Thunder spell at the zombie fighter.

"Miss Scarlet," Clayton said, "I need to help that girl. Will you be alright alone?"

Lisa hacked another revenant in half. "Yes," she said. Clayton and Sakura turned to leave when Lisa added, "Please, come back safely Clayton."

"Of course I will!" he said. "I've dealt with enemies stronger than this." Clayton then gestured Sakura to go. Clayton reached the Mage and her attacker after seventeen seconds of agile flying. Clayton took his lance and rammed it into the the mogall's chest, releasing the Mage from its grasp. The Mage tumbled down the roof of the church and grabbed onto the edge of the roof.

"Sakura!" Clayton said pointing towards the Mage. Clayton removed his lance from the deathgoyle's chest as Sakura rushed towards the Mage. Clayton noticed something out of the corner of his eye. It was the deathgoyle and it was gaining on them. Sakura wouldn't be able to avoid the monster's attacks with two people on her back. Clayton realized this and told Sakura, "Take care of her while I get rid of this creature." Sakura didn't have any time to argue as Clayton leaped off her back and grabbed the flying monster's leg. Clayton's weight immediatly caused the deathgoyle to plummet towards the ground.

Sakura caught the Mage as her grip loosened and landed on the ground. Once the Mage had her feet firmly on the ground Sakura rushed to reach the falling pair. Clayton was holding on tightly as the monster flailed its leg about, trying to get the young man off. Sakura flew as fast as she could to reach Clayton, but she wasn't fast enough.

---

CRUNCH! The sound filled the air. Lisa turned toward the horrible noise after killing a revenant. She ran towards the source. 'Please let that be a monster, please let that be a monster,' Lisa thought as she ran. She wouldn't have thought about the sound if it hadn't been for the sound of metal hitting a blunt object. All most all monsters didn't wear armor and the only ones who wore around the battle were Klaus, the Hero, and...

Clayton. He lied on the ground, still as death. Beneath him was the crushed body of a deathgoyle; only it's wings, arms, and legs were visible. Sakura drooped her head over Clayton and nudged his head. Tears slowly dripped down Sakura's face. Lisa slowly walked towards the scene; Sakura didn't even acknowledge her. Lisa got on her knees and put her hand on Clayton's cheek.

Warmth radiated from him. Lisa shook Clayton as she felt him. "Clayton! Clayton!" Lisa cried. "Please, wake up! Clayton!" He didn't move. "You can't die! You still have to finish teaching me! Please, wake up!" Clayton remained motionless. "Please, *sniff*," Lisa said as tears began to roll down her eyes, "don't die. *Sniff* Don't die, please. *Sniff* Please don't die." The heat from Clayton's body slowly left his body. Lisa stopped her pleading for a moment. "No!" Lisa screamed. "Don't go! I won't ever forgive you if die!" Clayton just lied there in the widening pool of blood; still and cold. Lisa cried out, "Noooo!"

Last edited:
"I can see the battle field. Looks like your friend Klaus needs some help." Joshua stated glaring off into the distance, "Full speed!" He demanded towards the Falco knights.

"Purge!" The Bishop yelled out as she casted a spell that destroyed a group of monsters. The Sage fired a bolting spell as well attacking from the air.

They had finally made it close enough to the fight and Joshua stood up on the Pegasi, "See you kids on the field." He stated jumping from the horse and timed it perfectly landing on Kuthagnir.

"Nice to see you again Klaus." Joshua stated smiling at Klaus and stepping of Kuthagnir back. He readied his sword if it attacked him.

"That was amazing!" Saya yelled in amazed watching her dad make his move, "Hiro did you see that?!" She asked turning towards Hiro.

"It was amazing but we have to get to work as well." Hiro signaled for the Falco knights to slow down. he jumped off and rolled so he wouldn't hurt himself from the impact.

"Right!" Saya said doing the same but landing a little less impressive, "Owy." She said holding her back side.

"You might wanna get up." Hiro said to her as they were quickly surrounded by zombies.

Last edited:

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
Kuthagnir landed on top of him. The monster roared in his face. As the bloody saliva flew from its mouth, Klaus felt his hearing slowly slip away.

The creature from the darkness stomped on Klaus, slowly adding pressure on him. The force he applied was tremendous, Klaus could feel his ribs cracking underneath the mighty Kuthagnir.

The beast impaled Klaus in his left arm with its horned right hand. The beast roared again then laughed in Klaus's face.

Kuthagnir's roar came to a halt.

"Nice to see you again Klaus," Klaus noticed the familiar voice and figure standing in on the back of Kuthagnir. If only the sun wasn't so blinding. Despite this he still recognized who the person was, King Joshua.

As the king stepped off the beast's back, Klaus freed his spear arm and impaled the creature in the chest. The creature faced Klaus once more and grabbed him by his throat. Kuthagnir spread his wings and flew into the sky. He let out deafening roar and threw Klaus into a building.

Klaus hit the roof with amazing force, collapsing the roof.

---------------------

-Back in Grado-

As he was tending to the garden, Joseph looked at the sky and noticed the gray wyvern flying across the sky.

"Vicious?" Joseph asked."But where's Klaus? Must be in trouble." Joseph left the garden and ran in the direction Vicious was flying, tripping over his feet on the way.

Soon, Vicious reached the great wyvern lord, Cormag. He moved his tail to show the letter attached. Cormag grabbed it and read.

"Bring your forces Sir Cormag. Your son needs you now. Bring 'it'."

Cormag picked up his lance and mounted Generog. "Let's go boy, Klaus awaits. EVERYONE, TO JEHANNA!!" Cormag roared. Cormag and his fleet of 29 other wyvern knights soared on their way to Jehanna.

The zombies roared and rushed Hiro and Saya, "Now!" Hiro yelled kneeling down as Saya jumped off his back over the zombies. They were distracted by her and Hiro took this chance to cut down a few. After seeing this the other shifted to him.

"Now it's my turn." Saya used her wind sword to blow Hiro into the air. Again the zombies were distracted and she ran forward slicing up a couple of her own. The last few zombies looked at her and roared. Saya justt smiled pointing up.

The zombies stopped and looked to see Hiro falling on the with his blade. "Nice one Saya. I'm glad you learned to use that." Hiro had finished off the rest of the zombies next to them.

"No problem. We make a good team." She said blushing happy to hear her brother giving her positive feedback.

"Snap out of it. Get back into the fight!" He yelled getting her attention.

--------------

The Sage was using his Elfire Magic destroying the undead rushing the Bishop protectice her while she healed everyone. The Bishop started to chant a healer spell while using her Fortify staff healing people that's close enough to her.

"Don't let up!" The leader of the Falco Knights yelled as she and her group took out many flying creatures. "Triangle formation!" She called out spotting a group of Mogalls flying towards them. They charged at the Mogalls taking them out in a clean sweep.

TaiyoNoTatsu

At Castle Frelia, Leida started preparing for her journey to Rausten. She had just received word that Rausten had been attacked by the new demon king, despite her parents knowing. She made up her mind to journey to Rausten and help out.

She secretly recruited some of Frelia's finest soldiers to join her. One of her best friends, Nino, was one of the 5 she planned on bringing. The others were a paladin, a bishop, a great knight, and a ranger.

She brought along her rapier and a few iron and steel swords. A few elixers and vulneraries were brought with her also.

When she finished packing, she left a letter for her parents to find and went down to the courtyard. There waiting was her friend Nino and the rest of the soldiers.

"Nice of you to join us. We've been here for an hour," joked Nino.

"Sorry, I just had to make sure everything was okay before I left. We will stop in Port Kiris for supplies. That's a long ways from here, so you all should make sure your weapons are in the best of shape," informed Leida. The seriousness in her words shocked Nino.

"Look who's so serious all of a sudden," Nino joked again. Still she knew how serious this mission was. They could all be obliterated by the new demon king's forces.

They all checked their weapons and steeds. When night fell, they went on their way.

OOC: Sorry everyone. I've been busy with Marching Band and a literary analysis. I'll try to post more often.

BIC: 'Where am I?' Clayton thought to himself. His body felt weightless, as if he were floating. 'Am I...dead?'

"Not yet you aren't," a voice came from out of his sight. Clayton looked around, yet all he could see was darkness.

"Who's there?!" Clayton asked. "Show yourself!" He readied his lance to strike.

"Ha ha ha!" the voice said. "To think that a mere mortal such as yourself would dare raise a weapon against me! How absolutely laughable."

"What did you say?!" Clayton asked with anger. "Show yourself and say that to me directly!"

"As you wish." A figure slowly emerged in front of Clayton. It towered over Clayton and was shaped like a human except for a few small details. Spikes ran along its arms and legs and it had a long tail. It lowered its head to face Clayton face-to-face. "Is this better for you, mortal?" the creature said.

Clayton stood his ground and asked, "Who are you?" The creature laughed again. "What's so funny?" Clayton asked angrily.

"Who am I? I am the one who came all the way to this realm between life and death to meet you," the creature said.

Clayton's stance eased a bit. "What are talking about?" Clayton asked. "Why would you want to meet me?"

The creature smiled and said, "I know of your efforts against the dark god and I believe that you should continue your campaign against him. I am willing to save your life if you agree to my terms."

The thought of returning to life excited Clayton, but he quickly calmed himself. "What are your terms?" Clayton asked.

"My terms are simple," the towering creature said. "You are to serve me. That is all there is to it."

"And who are you?" Clayton asked.

"That is none of your concern mortal," the creature bellowed. "Now what is your decision?"

Clayton thought for a moment and came up with his answer. "No," he stated plainly.

The humanoid smiled and laughed. "Ha ha ha. You are foolish to refuse my humble offer, but I suppose that one such as your self wouldn't fall for such a simple trick."

"Of course I wouldn't," Clayton said, "Nesjorla." The demon smiled.

"You even know who I am," Nesjorla said, "yet you don't quiver in fear or beg for your life." The demon stood up and looked down on Clayton. "Why don't you act all the other soldiers I have met?"

"It is because I know we can defeat," Clayton said firmly. His tone then loosened its seriousness, "It's also because I have heard reports about you. I'm sure all those other soldiers you met were scared out of their minds when they saw you." He then readied his lance and prepared himself. "Plus, I know I can beat you."

"Hahahaha!" Nesjorla laughed. "You think you can defeat me, the most powerful being to exist, with just a puny lan-" Nesjorla stopped midspeech as it looked at the weapon that was being pointed at it. "That lance...! That is the wepon that... I see, well then mortal," the demon said, "I will leave you for now."

"What?" Clayton asked, baffled by what the creature said.

"I will leave you for now," Nesjorla repeated, "but do not think that I spared you." Clayton looked at the demon with a look of confusion. "How you came into posession of that weapon I do not know, but when we meet again I will destroy you and that weapon." Nesjorla quickly vanished from Clayton's sight.

"What are you talking about!?" Clayton yelled at the darkness. Clayton thought about what the demon said, but he couldn't think of why his lance would cause it to retreat. Light suddenly enveloped Clayton as he thought this.

---

Lisa fell to her knee as she cleaved another revenant in half. She breathed heavily as she looked at the ground, sweat almost flowing from her pores. Around her were the corpses of several dozen revenants, deathgoyles, mauth doogs, armed skeletons, and even a cyclops. They all fell before Lisa and they had all taken a little strength from her to the point where she could no longer stand.

"No!" she shouted. "I will not let any of you take him away from me!" Lisa struggled to her feet and readied herself for another attack. A cyclops noticed her and readied himself as well when he saw the still form of Clayton. The cyclops had just arrived in the fight and it had been told by Nesjorla to kill the one with the green lance.

'If I kill him boss will be happy,' the cyclops thought, 'and if boss is happy me might get extra food!' The cyclops rushed towards Clayton. Lisa stepped in front of him and slashed at his leg. The cyclops smacked her away and reached his target. He brought his axe over his head and readied himself to kill the Pegasus knight.

"No!" Lisa screamed as the axe fell. 'I'm sorry Clayton,' she thought as tears rolled down her, mixing with the blood and sweat on her face, 'I'm sorry Clayton.'

"Aaaaaahh! My eye! My eye!" the cyclops screamed as he staggered backwards, holding his eye as fluids spilled from it. Lisa watched him fall on his back and instinctively rushed up to him. She brought her axe down on the creature's throat with more than enough force to kill him. The cries of the cyclops were silenced and Lisa looked around for who had intially stabbed the monster. Lisa froze as she saw who now stood a few feet away from her. Tears began to well up in her eyes again.

"Are you okay Miss Scarlet?" Clayton asked with concern and warmth that he was originally devoid of just a few minutes ago. Clayton and Lisa stood there for a few seconds until Clayton spoke again, "Is something wrong Miss Scarlet?"

"Clayton, I *Sniff* I *Sniff* I," Lisa said, stuttering as she cried. She then ran up to Clayton and hugged him tightly. "I thought you were dead! I thought you were gone! I thought you had left me forever!" Lisa said, sobbing in between words.

"I won't ever do that to you again," Clayton replied as he returned her hug despite the pain he had in his back. "I promise."

Sakura observed from a roof top that she had decided to sulk on after Clayton's apparent death. She watched them for a few moments, letting her brain sort out what had just happened. Once she was sure that what had happened wasn't a dream she flew towards Clayton and landed next to him, remaining silent. Clayton turned around with Lisa in his arms, let go of Lisa, and walked up to Sakura.

"I'm sorry Sakura," Clayton said to his Pegasus. "I know you won't accept my apology for what I put you through, but I truly am sorry for what I did to you." Tears welled up in his eyes and Clayton then began to cry. "I shouldn't have worried you and acted so rashly. Please forgive me Sakura."

Sakura looked at him, showing no emotion what so ever. After a few moments Sakura nodded at Clayton and he stopped crying. "Thank you Sakura," he said. With renewed vigor, Clayton turned around to face Lisa and said "You've gotten stronger Miss Scarlet."

"Really?" Lisa said. Her tears stopped and her face was filled with happiness.

"Yep," Clayton replied happily. "Why, I bet you're strong enough to be considered a Fighter now."

"So I'm a Fighter now?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," Clayton said. "Since you're strong enough now," Clayton gently took Lisa's axe, placed the flat of the blade on her shoulder, and said, jokingly, "I hereby dub thee Miss Scarlet the Fighter." Clayton handed Lisa her axe in the way that a king would give a sword to a new knight.

"Lisa," she said.

"Huh?" Clayton replied, confusion evident in his voice.

"There is no need to use such formalities anymore Clayton," Lisa said. "Call me Lisa now."

Clayton looked at her and smiled. "All right then Lisa," Clayton said. "Now as I was saying, I hereby dub thee Lisa the Fighter." He then handed Lis her axe and she took it.

"Let's get rid of thses guys," Lisa said as she turned towards the approaching revenants. Clayton quickly mounted Sakura and readied himself.

"All right then!" Clayton exclaimed. "It's time to finish this!"

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
Klaus opened his eyes and pushed the rubble off him. Apparently, someone must have healed him before he died.

"Blah, being healed like that always feels awkward," Klaus said to himself standing up. He stretched his arms and legs before climbing out of the crater he and Kuthagnir caused.

He looked up at the sky and saw Kuthagnir stare down at him.

"Thought you got rid of me eh?" Klaus asked the beast. The beast roared in response and started to charge at him, but was hit by a tomahawk. Kuthagnir stopped in his tracks and stared in the direction the tomahawk came from. The hero was standing on a roof.

"Leave the boy alone!" He yelled at the beast. The beast continued to stare at him. "You have no right to attack anyone else. You want me dead, then leave everyone else alone and come after me instead!"

The beast flew at Roth with incredible speed. Roth took his shield and sent it spinning wildly into the air. The monster stopped mid-flight and looked where the hero was once standing. He was gone.

"TAKE THIS YOU *******!" Roth roared as he came crashing down on Kuthagnir. His axe sliced him all the way down from the right side of his neck to his left leg. The hero kicked off the creature, performed a backflip and grabbed his shield. He landed gracefully and sheathed his sword in his shield.

The monster seemed to not be phased by the attack. He beat his chest and roared again. Klaus thought he was distracted so he took this as his opportunity to attack. Klaus climbed to the top of the building he was on. He ran back to gain some room to get a running start.

"Here goes nothing," Klaus thought to himself. "This is payback Kuthagnir!"
Klaus took his lance and threw it at Kuthagnir. It pierced him in his head.

Kuthagnir pulled the lance out his head and snapped it in two. He roared again before his black aura appeared around him again and he disappeared into his portal.

TaiyoNoTatsu

The path was difficult in the dark, although Nino could see the first rays of sunlight peeking over the horizon. She was flying above the gang to scout the land before them.

"How's the view from up there Nino?" the ranger asked her.

"It's fine. Nothing is coming up. A river is a ways off though. Maybe another ten minutes from your location," Nino informed them.

"We are just past Border Mulan, so I believe we are making good time. The sun should be rising soon," Leida informed the rest of them.

"I think we should stop and rest now," suggested the bishop.

"Of all people here, I would expect you to be the driving force behind us all. To call yourself a man of the church would be a lie. I said we would stop in Port Kiris. It should be nightfall tomorrow when we reach there," Princess Leida scolded.

The bishop remained silent.

"Princess Leida do you think we should stop at Castle Renais for more reinforcements?" Nino asked.

"The time we spend crossing the mountains to get to the Renais capital, could have been use to get to Port Kiris. The time for both trips is the same amount of time, maybe a few hours difference. Now let's stop talking about it and get going. The more we complain, the more difficult the journey will be," Leida scolded again. Her horse sped up and galloped over the tree trunks of the path ahead of them. She was determined to reach Port Kiris in a day.

Another revenant fell to the ground in a heap of decaying flesh and shattered bones as Lisa's axe cleaved it in half. Soon after that monster was felled another enemy fell to Lisa's axe. This cycle continued until all the monsters on the ground, within a hundred foot radius, were nothing but corpses.

'She has gotten much better in the small time that we've been together,' Clayton thought as he saw how well Lisa was doing. The smell of blood on his nose brought another thought to Clayton's mind. 'But she still has more to learn.' Lisa was drenched in her blood and the blood of all the monsters that she had killed. Clayton could tell that despite her constant attacks and dodging Lisa had been slashed several times. A deathgoyle tried to take out Clayton as he was thinking, but was promptly gored by Clayton's lance.

"Lisa," Clayton shouted, "are you alright?!"

"I *Huff* am *Huff* fine," Lisa replied.

A trio of armed skeletons took this oppurtunity, while Lisa and Clayton were talking, to attack them. One took its iron bow and drew the string taught. Another ran at Lisa with its sword overhead while the third took its javelin and drew its throwing arm back. Lisa and Clayton quickly turned to face the monsters, but they had little time to react.

The javelin slashed through the air, the arrow pierced the sky, and the blade crashed onto soft flesh. Lisa's hardened, leather armor slowed the blade as it struck her. Clayton expertly caught the javelin and promptly threw it at its owner, shattering the skeleton into pieces. Sakura nimbly dodged the arrow, flew up to the archer skeleton, and crushed it before it could ready another arrow. "Sakura, we need to assist Lisa now!" Clayton said as the last skeleton withdrew its blade from Lisa's now bleeding shoulder. Sakura complied with great haste and in seconds the remaining skeleton was nothing but a pile of broken bones. Clayton dismounted and checked up on Lisa.

The blade had cut an inch or so into Lisa's shoulder and was bleeding profusely. Clayton also noticed a dozen other cuts over her body. "We need to get these treated now," Clayton said to Lisa.

"I'm... I'm fine," Lisa replied as her vision began to narrow. "Just a little longer and the enemy forces will retreat. They've taken too many casualties for them to win."

"We're getting you treated now," Clayton commanded. Lisa didn't have the strength to argue, so she simply nodded and passed out.

"Dang it," Clayton said. He carried Lisa over to Sakura and they both knew what they had to do. Clayton got onto Sakura's back and told her, "To the inn." She quickly flew across town.

Once they had gotten to their destination, Clayton dismounted and Sakura flew off to a safer location. Clayton entered the inn and found it to be nearly empty. The innkeeper was laying on the ground, his neck bloodied from where the fangs of a mauth doog bit him. Clayton ignored the dead man and went into the room that he had rented. Clayton removed the corpse of the mauth doog that Lisa had killed from the room and set Lisa on the bed. He gathered the remaining vulneraries, bolted the door shut, took out a pair of gloves from his bag, and a bottle of alcohol also.

"Forgive me Lisa," Clayton apologized to the unconsious girl, "but there's no time. I need to clean your cuts before they get infected. Those blades were rusting; a clean cut from one would have severed your arm." He took the cork out of the bottle and started to apply the alcohol to her wounds.

Kuthagnir pulled the lance out his head and snapped it in two. He roared again before his black aura appeared around him again and he disappeared into his portal.

"Well the second I show up all the fighting stopped. This was no fun." Joshua sighed as he watched the Necromancer and all the undead vanish before him. "I knew these kids shouldn't have taken part in this whole mess."

Hiro and Saya both watched the zombies leave, "Klaus you alright over there!" Hiro yelled looking out for his friend. "I'll be over in a second with some vulneraries.

"So what am I to do?" Saya asked feeling left out, "Hey dad so who do you think that Neromancer was?" She asked walking behind her dad.

"I can't say for sure but I will remember her face. After we check on everyone we will head back for the palace." He stated as he left to go see to his people.

"Go back home? I wonder what kind of training we will be put through next." Saya cried on the inside not wanting to fight but wanting to rest.

"You got pretty banged up there Klaus. I got some medecine if it will help you." He threw the bag of vulnerary over to him, "So what was that thing? And better yet what about the Necromancer?" Hiro asked looking at Klaus seriously all jokes aside.

The sounds of battle were silenced suddenly. Clayton slowly rose from the floor and looked outside. The monsters were gone and the fighting had stopped. Clayton breathed a sigh of relief. 'Finally,' he thought to himself, 'the battle's over.' He looked over to the resting form of Lisa. Her breathing was steady and deep.

'I'm glad she's okay,' Clayton thought to himself. 'I wouldn't want to let her mother down.' He then recalled his treatment of Lisa's wounds. He had first applied alcohol to the wounds to disinfect them and then proceded to use the vulneraries to heal them. It had taken a few minutes to treat her and at times her breathing increased dramaticly. Clayton would begin to get worried, but Lisa's breathing would soon return to normal, filling Clayton with relief.

Clayton shook these thoughts out of his head and then checked his own status. The front of his breast plate had been rended in half and would need to be replaced. All of his short spears had been shattered from use and he only had a single vulnerary left. To make matters worse, he had spent most of his money and he figured that he only had enough for one more meal between him, Sakura, and Lisa. He sighed and thought about what he would do next when there was a knock on the door.

"Is anyone in here?" a voice called from behind the door. Clayton walked over to the door and removed the bolt from the door. The shopkeeper from earlier walked inside and looked at Clayton. "So you're alive huh?" he asked.

"Yes I'm alive," Clayton replied. "How many villagers are left?" Clayton asked, getting straight to the point.

"By the time the monsters had reached the most populated area of the village the Jehannan Knights had arrived," the shopkeeper explained, "so only about twenty or so villagers died. Some were injured, but none were serious enough that a vulnerary wouldn't fix."

"That's good to hear," Clayton said. He looked at Lisa and then turned to the shopkeeper. "Could you watch her while I'm gone? I need to meet up with someone."

"Of course I will," the man replied. "Its the least I can do for one who fought to protect us."

"Thank you," Clayton said. He grabbed his lance and vulnerary and left Lisa in the care of the shopkeeper.

Clayton exitted the building and began his search for Klaus. After a few minutes of searching he found Saya and a tall red-headed man. Clayton walked up to them and asked Saya, "What are you doing here Miss Saya? The last time I saw you was a little earlier with Klaus and your brother. Have you been well? I was kinda worried when I saw you fighting those zombies, so I'm glad you're okay."

After Clayton had finish speaking he waited a moment for Saya to respond.

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
Following the lead of their leader, the remaining monsters retreated.

Klaus lay on the ground breathing heavily. His recklessness almost caused him to break every bone in his body by jumping from such a height. He sighed and tried to stand up.

"Ahh, you Klaus, my friend, are an idiot. Sooner or later, your foolishness is going to catch up to you," Klaus said to himself wincing in pain. He removed his leg armor to check for any damage to his legs. His legs were bleedings from the calves. He also removed his top armor to discover his arms still bleeding.

"Wow, surprised I'm alive," Klaus said jokingly. He opened his eyes and saw Hiro running towards him.

"You got pretty banged up there Klaus. I got some medicine if it will help you." Hiro then tossed the vulneraries over to Klaus. He caught them and rubbed them on his legs then his wounded arms. He thanked Hiro for the vulneraries remembering that he forgot to take his from Vicious before sending him away.

"So what was that thing? And better yet what about the Necromancer?" Hiro asked him.

"Ahh, well the thing was Kuthagnir. You'll have to ask him over there for more information on it," Klaus told him pointing at Roth. "Hey Roth! Catch!" He threw the medicine over to Roth who seemed to be hurting also. Klaus got up and walked over to Roth.

"So then Roth, who or what exactly is Kuthagnir? And how do you know him? And another question, do you know of Gerik and if so where can we find him?" Klaus asked Roth. Roth gave him a weird face.

"Whoa, one question at a time, little knight," Roth said jokingly. Klaus glared back at him, hating to be called little. "Okay here it is all at once. Kuthagnir was once named Braan. He was a childhood friend of mine. Few years ago, he went crazy with this whole resurrecting the demon king thing. Long story short, he ended up warping his mind and body to 'please' the demon king. And as for Gerik, I'll show you where he is. Follow me. We might want to hurry because you need to get to Rausten fast."

Roth stood up grabbed his weapons and started on his way. He turned around to face Klaus. "I said we need to go. You don't have the time to wait around. Let's go." Roth said slowly starting to sprint.

"Don't think he's joking Hiro. We need to get going," Klaus told his friend following after Roth.

"Miss Saya?" She thought as Clayton walked up to her just when Joshua was leaving, "Claytin please don't call me that it sounds old." She said with a sad face but not really meaning it.

"As for me and the zombies," She started, "I can take care of myself," She flexed her right arm a little trying to look tough, "I'm not just a pretty face." Saya said winking at Clayton. "So what happened to your lady friend? I seen you rush off in the middle of battle. I hope nothing happened to her."

---------

"Good she's occupied right now. I thank the pegasus knight for this one." Hiro thought watching Saya and Clayton, "But he better not try anything with her."

"Don't think he's joking Hiro. We need to get going," Klaus told his friend following after Roth.

"Yea I guess I can go with you. Sorry Saya but you will have to be by yourself on this one." Hiro said running behind the two.

"So Roth? Do you think this Gerick person can really help in this fight? I mean if we did find him wouldn't he be old or at least a little past his prime?" Hiro questioned following right behind the two. He didn't believe Gerik was as powerful as they said. Hiro still looked at Joshua for being the best swordsman in the land.

-------------

"Marisa is going to kill me," Joshua said walking around the town, "Saya and Hiro are both hurt and this town was attacked. I better be prepared for a battle when I get home."

Clayton flinched at the mention of Lisa. "She was injured and I had to treat her wounds away from the battle," Clayton said after regaining his composure. "One of the villagers is watching her while I look for Klaus."

As Clayton said this Hiro ran past them and said, "Sorry Saya, but you will have to be by yourself on this one." He then regrouped with Klaus and the Hero from earlier.

Clayton smacked his hand on his forehead and said aloud, "They were there the whole time and didn't even notice them?! Man, I need to pay more attention." He turned to Saya and said, "If want to, you can come with me for a little bit. My friend really appreciated you and your brother's help back in the village. My Pegasus is also fast enough to get you home or anywhere else you might want to go." Clayton then turned around, started to walk back to the inn, and said, "Follow me if you wish Mis- I mean Saya."

---

'My head... What is this pounding pain in my head? Why is everything so dark? The only thing I remember is Clayton carrying me back... What's that noise? It sounds like someone is speaking...' Lisa thought to herself as she lay in the bed, half concious.

"Are y.. ..ay? Do .ou ne.. an...ing?" the voice asked. Lisa stomach growled and the voice's source heard it. "So, ..u'r. h..gry? I'll .et .ou ..me.h..g to e.t, j..t wait .ere." Lisa heard the sounds of footsteps and the closing of a door.

'What was that about?' Lisa thought. 'Oooh my head hurts too much. I need more rest.' Lisa then lost conciousness again, letting sleep and rest envelop her mind and body.

Last edited:

TheVicious

Dragon of the Sun
After a few minutes, Roth came to a stop.

"Here it is guys," Roth said, "This is the headquarters of the Gerik Mercenaries. Let's go." Roth walked inside the building. Klaus followed. Inside the building, was a large group of people. The people were diverse. There were sword users, magic users, healers, horse riders, and each one seemed powerful. To be expected of the best mercenaries in Magvel. On the far side, a man was sitting in a large chair.

"Welcome back Roth, I take it your mission was successful," the man said to him.

"Yeah it was. Luckily, I had some help from these two," he chuckled pointing at Klaus and Hiro.

"Who are they?" a female mercenary asked Roth.

"Why don't you introduce yourselves?" Roth suggested.

"Well, I'm Klaus, Squad Leader of the Grado Wyvern Knights. And this is my friend, you all should know him, Prince Hiro of Jehanna." Klaus said kneeling before the mercenaries.

"What brings you here?" the man in the chair asked Klaus. Klaus told him that he was there in search of Gerik because he was seeking help for the defense of Rausten. "Haha, so you're looking for Gerik. Well, you're lookin at him. You couldn't tell that I'm him?" Gerik laughed.

"Well, I think my mercenaries will be glad to help you out son. Especially, the son of an old friend. So how are Joshua and Marisa?" Gerik asked Hiro.

"Sorry to interrupt old man, but we need to get going," Roth informed.

The screeches of wyverns cracked the air around them. One of them could be heard above the rest. No doubt it was Generog, his father's wyvern.

"It's my dad, Vicious must be back too," Klaus ran outside and saw his father's fleet of wyvern knights flying overhead.