1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags! V2

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by shoz999, Nov 13, 2018.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Name's Looker, Detective Looker.

I just realized the original Fire Emblem discussion thread is now dead, the last post being in Sep. 6th and it's past Nov. 6th. Well I'm kind of lazy to get things started, so I'll just keep things short and simple. Discuss or post things about Fire Emblem and of course spoilers for those who are still playing through the game. However I recommend that those who are playing the Fire Emblem games for the enjoyment of the story and don't want spoilers, to stay away from the Fire Emblem threads at all cost. I have seen Fire Emblem fanbases before who can't control themselves on an uncontrollable mass scale which is not that different from other JRPG fanbases. Also I ask that when Three Houses is released, you do keep any story-related spoilers around the month of release under spoiler labels. Other than that, discuss or post things about Fire Emblem!

[​IMG]

On an entirely different note. I just found the coolest identical take on the orchestral theme music of the very first trailer of Fire Emblem Three Houses by VGOScore! I recommend you take a look! It's practically identical that you may not be able to tell the difference.
    Fire Emblem Three Houses Orchestral Cover Trailer Theme

2. TokoyamiTheDark

TokoyamiTheDark The Purple Karakasa

I purchased Fire Emblem Awakening a few days ago, and I like it quite a lot. I especially laughed at some characters' relations (like C or B or A or S) but the one I liked the most was between Chrom and Female Robin.
    At first everything is normal. On B, my avatar took a bath and Chrom peeked inside! She started to yell at Chrom and forced him to leave the ladies' camp. Boy, I laughed. On A, Chrom decides to relax naked in the royal armory when my avatar spotted him and started throwing things at him! So both had seen each other naked, what was going to be the S rank? I was curious, so I kept playing, thinking another funny incident would occur. But instead, I winded up falling in love and married Chrom... So I guess I am going to be Lucina's mother, right? And will Male Morgan be a prince?

shoz999 likes this.
  3. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

Occasionally I'll rewatch the trailer for Three Houses and can say it gets me excited every time. Suppose we can only speculate on what's in the E3 trailer but I hope we get some new information soon.

shoz999 likes this.
  4. shoz999

shoz999 Name's Looker, Detective Looker.

I freaking love the new changes. I mean it's not like Path of Radiance where you get to see the avatars in-game, but entire armies per unit is much more better! In fact, I feel like Intelligent Systems may have taken a look at Advance Wars for the inspiration for this new system.