• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags! V2

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I just realized the original Fire Emblem discussion thread is now dead, the last post being in Sep. 6th and it's past Nov. 6th. Well I'm kind of lazy to get things started, so I'll just keep things short and simple. Discuss or post things about Fire Emblem and of course spoilers for those who are still playing through the game. However I recommend that those who are playing the Fire Emblem games for the enjoyment of the story and don't want spoilers, to stay away from the Fire Emblem threads at all cost. I have seen Fire Emblem fanbases before who can't control themselves on an uncontrollable mass scale which is not that different from other JRPG fanbases. Also I ask that when Three Houses is released, you do keep any story-related spoilers around the month of release under spoiler labels. Other than that, discuss or post things about Fire Emblem!

ZfUcjTV.png

On an entirely different note. I just found the coolest identical take on the orchestral theme music of the very first trailer of Fire Emblem Three Houses by VGOScore! I recommend you take a look! It's practically identical that you may not be able to tell the difference.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Orchestral Cover Trailer Theme

Last edited:

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I purchased Fire Emblem Awakening a few days ago, and I like it quite a lot. I especially laughed at some characters' relations (like C or B or A or S) but the one I liked the most was between Chrom and Female Robin.
At first everything is normal. On B, my avatar took a bath and Chrom peeked inside! She started to yell at Chrom and forced him to leave the ladies' camp. Boy, I laughed. On A, Chrom decides to relax naked in the royal armory when my avatar spotted him and started throwing things at him! So both had seen each other naked, what was going to be the S rank? I was curious, so I kept playing, thinking another funny incident would occur. But instead, I winded up falling in love and married Chrom... So I guess I am going to be Lucina's mother, right? And will Male Morgan be a prince?

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Occasionally I'll rewatch the trailer for Three Houses and can say it gets me excited every time. Suppose we can only speculate on what's in the E3 trailer but I hope we get some new information soon.

shoz999

I freaking love the new changes. I mean it's not like Path of Radiance where you get to see the avatars in-game, but entire armies per unit is much more better! In fact, I feel like Intelligent Systems may have taken a look at Advance Wars for the inspiration for this new system.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Looking back on Awakening and Fates the one thing I hope Three Houses doesn't suffer from is cringeworthy supports between characters. Additionally I dont want the marriage/child system to return as that takes attention away from characters that could use it.

Last edited:

shoz999

20 minutes till we get more information on Three Houses. This is going to be exciting.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So Three Houses is the Fire Emblem x Harry Potter crossover we never knew we needed.

So which house is the Hufflepuff equivalent?

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Interesting concept. Guessing multiple endings exist, meaning multiple playthroughs.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
The concept of Three Houses is unexpected but incredibly enticing. I'm a sucker for school settings, so I'm excited by this new approach to the series. I will protect these young people with my life like a restless mother hen.
I can't for the life of me decide who to go for - Edelgard or Claude. Choosing one doesn't eliminate the others from the story but clearly the house you pick will have you train the predetermined house head, and I don't know if I want Edelgard or Claude to be under my command!

shoz999

Don't make Byleth another Corrin and it's already better than Fates (OK that's an overexaggeration but I'm sure we'd all appreciate that at least).

Also the characters actually look modestly dressed this time. At least from what I saw from the students in the video.
Honestly I thought Fates stories from each respective sides were pretty interesting. It's Revelations that was kind of... feels forced? Like Conquest and Birthright feels like the canon storylines but Revelations just feels like fanfiction to those two games. Three Houses seems more like different sides of the coin rather than that one path where you join together against a single enemy.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It's Harry Potter X RWBY with an FE coat of paint.

Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme pre-ordered already gimme gimme gimme

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So is there gonna be kids again, and if so, can they find a less stupid way to incorporate them into the story than "we had had kids and dumped them in an alternate dimension where time works differently to be raised by servants because we're too stupid to not have children in the middle of a godforsaken war."

Because no, seriously, who the hell thought that was even remotely a good idea. Everyone in Fates is an awful parent. Every. Single. One.

Also the characters actually look modestly dressed this time. At least from what I saw from the students in the video.

The female Avatar is dangerously close to this. She may as well have a "shank me in the stomach" sign on her.

shoz999

So is there gonna be kids again, and if so, can they find a less stupid way to incorporate them into the story than "we had had kids and dumped them in an alternate dimension where time works differently to be raised by servants because we're too stupid to not have children in the middle of a godforsaken war."

Because no, seriously, who the hell thought that was even remotely a good idea. Everyone in Fates is an awful parent. Every. Single. One.
Doesn't look like it unless they plan on turning it into a plot-twist where your original team of heroes perish and die at the hands of the villain and are succeeded by the surviving children of those heroes... cough cough... Genealogy Remake... cough cough...

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
It's Harry Potter X RWBY with an FE coat of paint.

Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme pre-ordered already gimme gimme gimme

you, a fool: harry potter

me, genius: persona
Harry Potter x RWBY x Persona/SMT then. :p

That would be weird having children in the damn school you're attending/living in.