• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags! V2

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It's kind of hard to write supports that comment on the current state of things, which is why most FE supports are about unrelated topics. This game really did push more character driven stuff, so unfortunately that's one of the things that had to be sacrificed, because I've seen minor changes in supports based on who's currently in your house.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I've checked out some of Lysithea's supports and man, that is sad. I know this game is unforgiving but oh man I did not think even Fire Emblem would go explore that topic, even implicated. You guys should go check out her supports. It definitely explains why she's so hard-working.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I suppose you guys have a point haha. It’s definitely not hindered my enjoyment of the game in any major way! I was just hoping to avoid another Awakening situation where I didn’t miss a single thing in a certain aspect (in Awakening’s case, Gaius since I accidentally killed him) on my first playthrough as much as possible lol.

I still enjoy this game a hell lot more than SoV for sure even if the gameplay still isn’t as good as Conquest/PoR in my opinion! Currently on the month that has Chapter 15 in the Blue Lions route.

shoz999

"How lovely... it would be for this moment to last forever..."

Funny how this quote gives off a different vibe in the game than it does in the trailer lol.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
After 75 hours, I've finally beaten one path! I ended up having to kill Ferdinand and Mercedes because I didn't recruit them fast enough, but oh well. I was surprised by how ridiculously overpowered I was by the end. I killed the final boss in 2 hits! I was even 10 levels under them. That's kinda weird, not gonna lie. I do have a question though, for anyone who's played the Golden Deer route:

What happened to Rhea? I was on the final month. Last I saw, she was recuperating in bed. Then I skipped the final month so that I could just fight the final battle already, and the game just ignores her very existence. She wasn't mentioned in the credits at all. Did I blink and miss something? Did I skip a cutscene by skipping the month that explains her disappearance? I'm so confused!

Anyway, great game, 9/10, glad I chose the Golden Deer and my waifu, sad that Claude wasn't a bisexual option, Raphael and Hilda are the best Deers, I never changed anything about Catherine once and she still managed to be one of the most powerful members of my group, I felt like I was watching the end of Return of the King towards the final months ("you beat the bad guy!...oh wait, they're not the REAL bad guy! You beat the new bad guy!...oh wait, they weren't the REAL bad guy! You beat..."), time management is important kids (never choose the rest option; I found fishing to be mostly useless), the music is great, especially the final boss stage music for the Golden Deer route, I'm probably not going to play any of the other routes, at least not for a long while (75 hours is a LONG time commitment), can't wait until the April DLC!

shoz999

Finished the Golden Deer route with Leonie as my queen. Her ending was hilarious but you know whose ending was even more hilarious? Claude's ending, that awesome scheming son of a gun. It's not even a cutscene, it's written text but I couldn't help but laugh what Claude manage to do. On a side, Ignatz's ending is a bit of a surprise if he's single. If you've been paying attention to the lore, there's a particular girl Ignatz marries that I didn't think they would bring up again.

shoz999

So... Tokyo Mirage Sessions is getting the Enhanced Port treatment. I don't plan on getting it because I've already played the game but I will say that it's actually one of the funnest JRPGs I've played.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
If it is a Japan only poll character opinions do change a ton overseas. Awakening had some huge differences in character popularity in Japan vs. America alone.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So I made it to the Impregnable Fortress.

It looks like it's impossible to scourge the whole fortress and leave the Death Knight for last, or is it? Do I have to choose between making a beeline for the Death Knight and sacrifice going after the chests and the majority of enemies, go after the enemies and the chests but let him escape, or a third option where somehow I can do it all?

shoz999

So I made it to the Impregnable Fortress.

It looks like it's impossible to scourge the whole fortress and leave the Death Knight for last, or is it? Do I have to choose between making a beeline for the Death Knight and sacrifice going after the chests and the majority of enemies, go after the enemies and the chests but let him escape, or a third option where somehow I can do it all?
Impregnable Fortress... Your doing the Golden Deer path right? Don't really have much advice there because I went straight for the boss as soon as he ran away. If I remember correctly, don't you lose if he successfully runs away? I'm pretty sure you just can't let him escape if memory serves me right.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Impregnable Fortress... Your doing the Golden Deer path right? Don't really have much advice there because I went straight for the boss as soon as he ran away. If I remember correctly, don't you lose if he successfully runs away? I'm pretty sure you just can't let him escape if memory serves me right.
Er, no, I'm not doing that path, it's another. I don't know if it matters in the long run, but the path I'm doing is

the church path.

I'm just asking if it's impossible to do everything or if getting the boss's exclusive item and beating him gives a lot to justify ignoring every enemy in the map for more EXP.

shoz999

You know the creator of Fire Emblem, Shuzou Kaga, who helped defined the genre of the Tactical RPG? After a decade, the man finally released his newest game, Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions. I'm hearing the graphics are way too old school for a lot of people's liking but apparently the gameplay is really fun because of the complicated maps and the story shines through with fans of the older FE games before FE6: The Binding Blade gave it a slightly more anime flair. So that's interesting. Just thought I let any of you Kaga fans know.