• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags! V2

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I also realized that the 2D animated cutscenes (some of them anyway) remind me of Shadows of Valentia, and I truly hope this is a sign.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
unknown.png

1) Linhardt. Linhardt. There is no escaping them.

2) Fists are a weapon type now. I presume Iron/Steel/Killer/Silver Gauntlets?

3) Reason is just a fancy term for Anima Magic most likely, since Faith is clearly Light Magic and potentially Staves.

4) Ranking up in Authority, Armor, Flying, and Horseriding? I'm getting Thracia vibes from this.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
That would be weird having children in the damn school you're attending/living in.

I mean, it is a game about a bunch of young adults spending time on a campus. We all know how those college movies go.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I hope they will do the decent thing (*cough*) and not allow romantic supports between the MU and their students... but I will get a kick out of playing matchmaking with my students and giving them age-appropriate partners.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I hope they will do the decent thing (*cough*) and not allow romantic supports between the MU and their students... but I will get a kick out of playing matchmaking with my students and giving them age-appropriate partners.

On related note, I hope they allow same sex romantic relationships. And not just like one or two bi students. I'll make everyone in my class gay!

Everlasting

Everything stays.
On related note, I hope they allow same sex romantic relationships. And not just like one or two bi students. I'll make everyone in my class gay!
You are absolutely right. Not a single m/f relationship in sight!!
But seriously give us a wider range of lgbtq+ characters please and thank you.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Have you ever been to ANY (Japanese) school.
... as a matter of fact I have not? I always assumed the fetishization of teacher/student relationships was more of a media thing rather than being a representation of real life and I hope you didn't imply the latter as well...
At least give those partners a better personality. Both options in Fates suffered from borderline creepy flaws, Niles a sadist and Rhajat a stalker.
I agree. Like Dragalge said, they did give us Leon in Shadows of Valentia and I think he was rather well written (better than Niles and Rhajat at the very least) and his supports with Valbar and Kamui were good. If they could just improve from that and give us a handful of characters who have great personalities who also happen to like the same gender then I'm all for it.

Last edited:

R_N

it's an anime school in a video game, there is absoltuely going to be questionable-at-best relatinoships availabe between student & teacher

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I can't help but entertain the thought of using gauntlets to beat some potential final boss who uses some uber-powerful sword/axe/some other weapon like it in one hit.

Final boss: You can't beat me. What could a mere student like you do to someone as powerful as the gods?!

Student: *Delivers a one-hit KO to the final boss in the face* The fist is mightier than the sword.

Does this mean the Infinity Gauntlet can also be a thing in FE now

R_N

I can't help but entertain the thought of using gauntlets to beat some potential final boss who uses some uber-powerful sword/axe/some other weapon like it in one hit.

Final boss: You can't beat me. What could a mere student like you do to someone as powerful as the gods?!

Student: *Delivers a one-hit KO to the final boss in the face* The fist is mightier than the sword.

Does this mean the Infinity Gauntlet can also be a thing in FE now
fates had a ton of joke weapons so it ranks pretty low on the totem imo

I mean you could beat anankos with a raddish!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The game starts out fighting some wayward band of brigands that also serves as a training regiment for the new recruits to get their skill sharpened

Byleth isn't even a lord. He's the son of a leader of a mercenary group.

A holy place where its suspected the church is actually corrupt if not outright evil

This game is clearly taking cues from Tellius and I'm loving it.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I have a feeling the game's story will be like this. You don't actually get to choose which House to join but you essentially get to help and raise all their leaders. From the looks of things, the Three Houses really aren't enemies but are actually allies and that would actually explain a lot of why there are a fairly decent number of lands outside of the main region. Basically after you defeat some thieves, bandits or rebels, you have to deal with the actual enemy which is not within the continent but outside of it, invaders from other continents. Or who knows, maybe you do get a choice who to serve as the entire continent is getting invaded but you can only choose one nation to come to their rescue.