• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags! V2

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
81e5E%2BTb9nL._AC_SX215_.jpg

Looking at the Fire Emblem Three Houses English Boxart, anyone else wondering what was going on in the head of the boxart's designer when they decided to put the leader of the Leicester Alliance upside down? It's like they were nearing the deadline, running out of time after fitting the other four people well on the boxart but had no clue how to put the fifth.
Probably because he actually shoots arrows upside-down.

R_N

I mean it still looks ridiculous, it's been made fun of by people on both sides of the ocean.

https://twitter.com/Ippei_painter/status/1105086403862380544

It is probably not meant to represent Claude constantly doing backflips while shooting his bow. THere probably isn't any reason other than he wanted the 3 to have intersecting weapons above the Byleths and it just turned out like this. I've seen tweaks to the box art that just flips claude and puts the trio on the bottom with the beltyhs up top and the logo in the middle and it looks way better

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Glad they’re keeping the turnwheel mechanic in some way.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nice. Looks very promising. Might have this one on my short list.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.

I know this is late and some of you probably already heard it but I found this Fire Emblem Three Houses Theme song on YouTube and noticed it wasn't labeled a fansong. So I did some searching and to my surprise, this is the actual official theme of Fire Emblem Three Houses which may have been first posted of Nintendo of America's Twitter Account. On a side note, there's a lot of "I look up to you" vibes in this song... oh no, one or two of the house leaders are going to die aren't they?

Song from NOA's Twitter: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1105513987410542592

Last edited:

R_N

I want the twist to be that we die(/turn evil) and shift control to the house leader

The "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap" moment will be when Byleth suddenly starts talking 20 hours into the game

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I want the twist to be that we die(/turn evil) and shift control to the house leader

The "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap" moment will be when Byleth suddenly starts talking 20 hours into the game
After listening this song, I'm guessing once you choose a house-leader, the other two house-leaders become your enemy and die against you or in a tragic death... weird how I reached that conclusion after listening to a hopeful song of how people look up to this one person.

KillerDraco

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a silent protagonist a first for the series?

If you wanna get technical, that'd be Mark (the tactician) from FE7. But as a controllable unit? Probably.

R_N

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a silent protagonist a first for the series?
More or less

Japanese Awakening actually had a "silent" option for your Robin, which was left out in all localized versions because it effected the entire script.
And FE7 had "Mark", your optional tactician stand in who never speaks but will be part of the occasional cutscene if enabled, but that's not the same thing.

It really seems bizarre to me that the one time we get a silent protagonist its the one who seemingly has no customization to speak of. You choose your gender and that's it. This feels like it should have been the reverse.