• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags! V2

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Depending on which house you choose then the other two might turn against you.

But since we're on the subject of the houses, which one do you plan on choosing when the game is released?

Black Eagles =Adrestian Empire
Blue Lions =Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
Golden Deer =Leicester Alliance

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Well, the Blue Lions seems to have a nice balance of units, and I’m partial toward choosing factions from snowy areas, so those combined is mak-Mercedes.

Simply Mercedes.

D7J0wecX4AAVlwt

I will protect her.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Can say I like the design of all three houses emblems but find myself drawn towards the Golden Deer or Blue Lions. So I'll probably use either of them on my first playthrough.

R_N

Edlegard my first playthrough. If the routes are different enough to be worthwhile, I'll do Claude next

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Introducing the God of Death and the Knight of Death, apparently.

D7n1hzZU8AIopDk.jpg

D7n1jQQU0AErLjV.jpg

Guess this was the real SMT x FE all along, those chaps seem right at home.

Famitsu says they hate the church, but given the Nintendo UK spoiler slip-up, wonder how that'll go down.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
As strange as this sounds, seeing your own students grow up into adults in the game kind of reminds me of the children's mechanic.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
That actually makes a strange amount of sense.

What other reason would there be to support two units together, if a timeskip and war is going to change the scope of their support in an impossible-to-ignore way, if children are not the payoff? Make their future counterparts the "children" units instead.

So, Support two units together during the academy years. They'll take the 5 years "downtime" to grow closer together on their own and learn more about each other. Then when Act 2 begins, these future counterparts will have "inherited" the skills and some growth attributes of their supported partner, including the personal skills.

The concept of the children inheritance mechanic would still remain, but with the added benefit of keeping the cast number tight and giving them a form of agency as they start Act 2. This is all conjecture and theorycraft right now, but that would actually be brilliant.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Hey, as long I never have to go through Fates' Baby Dimension™ nonsense again, they can do whatever they want.

The timeskip surprised me. This honestly looks to be more interesting than Fates.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Hey, as long I never have to go through Fates' Baby Dimension™ nonsense again, they can do whatever they want.

The timeskip surprised me. This honestly looks to be more interesting than Fates.
Oh man, Revelations. There really is such thing as too many Fire Emblem characters.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Cavalry units can Dismount to reduce their movement range and remove cavalry-effective bonuses off them, and, shockingly, the old Broken Weapon system is back, where, for those unaware, a weapon that runs out of uses doesn't disappear, but instead enters a Broken state that heavily increases its Weight and drastically reduces its Hit rate.

If there's not a Jugdral remake in the works after this, they're doing a poor job conveying that.

Last edited: