• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags! V2

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Here’s a list of the known dub voice actors that are voicing the currently revealed characters all in organized spoiler tags by house and other things! Even with what FE characters they have worked with before!

Edelgard - Tara Platt (VA of Miriel and Flavia in Awakening)
Hubert - Robbie Daymond (VA of Tobin in SoV/FEH, VA of Ares in FEH)
Dorothea - Allegra Clark (VA of Karla and Ethlyn in FEH)
Bernadetta - Erica Mendez (VA of Deirdre in FEH)
Petra - Faye Mata (VA of Lene in FEH)
Caspar - Ben Disken (VA of Jakob and Saizo in Fates/FEH, VA of Matthew in FEH)

Ferdinand & Linhart are unknown atm
Dimitri - Chris Hackney (VA of Boey in SoV/FEH, VA of Quan in FEH)
Dedue - Ben Lepley (VA of Saias in FEH)
Sylvain - Joe Brogie (VA of Linus in FEH)
Annette - Abby Trott (VA of Laegjarn & Nanna in FEH)
Felix - Lucien Dodge (VA of Leon in SoV/Heroes, VA of Naesala in FEH)
Mercedes - Dorothy Fahn (VA of Rinea in SoV)
Ashe - Shannon Mckain (some guy I never heard of...)

Ingrid is unknown atm
Claude - Joe Zeija (VA of Canas and Jamke in FEH)
Lorenz - Ben Diskin
Ignatz - Christian La Monte (VA of Seliph and Roderick in FEH)
Leonie - Ratana (VA of Ishtar in FEH)
Raphael - Zachary Rice (New person!)

Hilda, Lysithea, and Marianne are unknown atm. Marianne is speculated to be Xanthe Huynh, the VA of Eir, however.
Jeralt - David Lodge (No FE work but is the Toad Sage!)
Sothis - Cassandra Lee Morris (VA of Julia and Clarisse in FEH)
Laura Post - Catherine (VA of Sylvia in FEH)
Jeritza - Patrick Seitz (VA of Hector, Draug, Brady, and Garon in FEH. VA of Basilio and Laurent in Awakening. VA of Zeke in SoV)
Seteth - Mark Whitten (VA of Hrid & Lyon in FEH)
Flayn - Deva Marie (New person!)
Cyril - Griffin Burns (VA of Julius in FEH)
Shamir - Allegra Clark

The Byleth’s and Rhea have no confirmed VA’s and neither do the currently revealed villains

...I get that this game has some inspiration from FE4 but I wasn’t expecting this amount of dub voice actors who have voiced an FE4 character. I wonder how many JP FE4 VA’s there are now.

EDIT: Added Zachary Rice for Raphael

Last edited:

R_N

FEH must have dovetailed nicely into Three Houses development when it came time to start casting people

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
A lot of JP VAs for the game are new blood, apparently. The FE4 connection might have been something Cup of Tea and Seitz took notice of and decided to roll with it.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Yo, just a reminder here. Fire Emblem Three Houses launches tomorrow! The reviews are in and are very positive! And although I'd recommend my fellow Fire Emblem fans to keep spoilers in the spoiler label for fans who don't want to encounter any spoilers for at the very least 2 weeks, I also recommend to those who don't want to encounter any spoilers to simply stay away from the Fire Emblem thread lol... and probably any other Fire Emblem forums too lol... This is still a JRPG thread of course!

Anyways, these guys are my favorite reviewers. They are trustworthy, they go into great detail and there is little to no spoilers in this review! I recommend you check it out!

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And please avoid watching ANY reviews beforehand because some have been sloppy in showing what you should find out for yourself.

Kotaku's review spoils a huge thing about the game and it was brought up so casually. Luckily, I didn't see what that was.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Hey guys, I'm back! I just got Three Houses today and already burned through half my Switch's battery, and I've only been in one battle! I am also pleased as punch to announce that, after 2 hours:

Your dad is not dead yet!

I chose the Golden Deer because it's the correct choice and I don't regret it (I WILL recruit you, Dorothea!). If you take the time to wander around and talk to everyone (the map will helpfully tell you who can be talked to and who you can only overhear), then you can easily get a couple hours out of the game before going into your first "real" battle. There is also a "run faster" button.

I don't know if this is considered a spoiler or common sense, but:

Defeat everyone BEFORE the boss in the opening prologue fight for more experience. Killing the boss instantly ends the fight, and you are in no position to be losing this early in the game.

Another thing I noticed is that you should consider what you say to people. Saying the "right" answer increases your friendship with them, so play it like a dating game: say only what you think the person wants to hear!

The game seems to be doing a good job so far at slowly introducing all the mechanics to you instead of throwing them all at you all at once and quickly overwhelming you.

shoz999

Got my copy today while I was at the movies. I was pretty surprised that they were sold out at the Gamestop I go to. Not even Pokemon games have been sold out there. Had to go check out Best Buy if they had some. I don't really pre-order Nintendo games because I always expect enough of them to be in stock be it on the poor-selling Wii U or the best-selling Switch. The last time I recall there ever being a Nintendo game sold out was Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, not Ultimate but Wii U.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
RIP Kirbopher, lost your chance at voicing an FE Lord because you broke NDAs and allegedly used it while emotionally abusing someone.

shoz999

I'm still really early in the game and one of the things I first did was to go check out the library and I found a piece of lore called The Book of Seiros, Part II. Don't worry, I'm not spoiling anything. If you check it out, it could be just nothing or be some possible hint of what's to come.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Dwelling of the Ancient Gods shot up to my top 10 FE songs real quick.

The etherealness of it and the piano are simply magical. And then the combat version jumps into industrial without losing any on the calmness somehow.

shoz999

Every where I go, every turn I make... I find. SO. MANY. KITTIES! I can see why people are disappointed that there isn't a pet button in this game. There's just so many of them in every corner of the monastery.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I’m at the point now where I can actually choose from lecturing, exploring, and battling. I don’t know if my 3 points from exploring are shared amongst all three activities, or if it’s just 3 points to exploring and more points towards lecturing and battling. I’ll fiddle around with save states to answer this later. Whoever the bow guy is in Golden Deer, I’m sorry, but Claude is better than you in every single way, so I’m going to prioritize feeding him EXP over you. Also, Claude’s the first to get relationship upgrades before Byleth. That’s just like him.

shoz999

So on YouTube I've noticed some person warning other Fire Emblem fans that on Chapter 6, you should not go into Jertiza's room until the end of the month. Does anyone what this person is talking about and that people should take this warning seriously? Don't spoil it please, just tell me if it should be taken seriously or not.

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
I picked this up on Friday night - downloaded, because the severe retail shortages impacting the game started on day 1 here - not expecting to sink a ton of time into it. I played some of Awakening and it was great and I played through Fates and Echoes and loved them, but like, it’s not like the series was ever my main thing.

I was so wrong - I’m already nearly at thirty hours played. The characters are all well written, the voice acting is phenomenal, the plot is interesting, and I like the gameplay even more than usual. This is an incredible game, and it might end up as my favorite for the whole year.

So on YouTube I've noticed some person warning other Fire Emblem fans that on Chapter 6, you should not go into Jertiza's room until the end of the month. Does anyone what this person is talking about and that people should take this warning seriously? Don't spoil it please, just tell me if it should be taken seriously or not.

Without spoilers - yes, take it seriously. It just means that it will cause the story, and the mission for that month, to progress. If you’re not ready and have other things to do that month still, like battles or support tasks or instructing, you’ll want to wait, just to have as long as possible to wrap up all that stuff for the month. If you’re the kind of player who doesn’t care about any of that, feel free to enter.

In general in this game, just keep an eye on the calendar so you know what’s going on.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Dwelling of the Ancient Gods shot up to my top 10 FE songs real quick.

Shortly later I heard Tempest of Seasons for the first time.

Top 3.

If there is any good in the world, Tempest of Seasons will join Together We Ride and the main theme as the quintessential Fire Emblem song.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Not played too far in yet but I am typically slow (plus work, wah). But I am enjoying the game so far! I appreciate the nicer aspects of SoV (combat system to an extent, the rewind function, voice acting quality) appearing in here again, and it's just pretty darn fun so far. Went with Black Eagles for the first run.

shoz999

So this is something I wish I knew earlier but here's a piece of advice. The Dark Seal is an item that allows you to promote your characters to the Dark Mage and later the Dark Bishop granting you some really cool abilities. HOWEVER! You cannot buy the Dark Seal from the shop, rather you have to earn it by defeating a certain "deathly" boss who rides a horse and it is not an easy challenge.