• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

ArcanineShrine014029

Psychout: it doesn't? Well, during that chapter, I could have sworn nearly all of Dart's attacks hit the 50-65% range, and nothing more.

Now, on Blazing Sword, I've hit chapter 26. And my gosh, keeping up with two enemy thieves? Having Jaffar, Nino, and Zephiel safe isn't the issue at all. What's with the two chests on the left side, how do I get the treasure out of those if they're pillaged before I can get to them?

Psychout

Psychout: it doesn't? Well, during that chapter, I could have sworn nearly all of Dart's attacks hit the 50-65% range, and nothing more.

Now, on Blazing Sword, I've hit chapter 26. And my gosh, keeping up with two enemy thieves? Having Jaffar, Nino, and Zephiel safe isn't the issue at all. What's with the two chests on the left side, how do I get the treasure out of those if they're pillaged before I can get to them?

That's just because he uses Axes, which are naturally inaccurate.

The chests have a Rescue Staff, a Brave Lance, a Delphi Shield which protects Fliers from arrows, and a pair of Boots, which I would suggest giving to your Dancer.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I killed him getting to the Areana :U

Oh well Dorcas is now a Warrior and he is sweeping places.

(Bartre was Gravely injured in a Boss Battle against that Black Fang Paladin in the Pirate level, after he had them chasing him up north to make it safe to level at the arena)

Arena abusing shot Serra up to level 16.

That is like the worst chapter to arena abuse honestly. Although to be fair I'm the kid that just lets Florina fly past by all the enemies then talk to Fergus. I like my tactician stars, but if you really wanted to abuse you should've just waited until the Fog of War map where you get Ninian.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I wanted to level my neglected units for the dread isle.

losing 2 people don't phaze me too much, I play the games for fun/storyline.

though tbh I hacked this version, theives now use the animation of rouges, Vulinaries have 5 uses, and the best.

Iron, Steel, Silver, Poison, and Brave Bows all have the Longbow range, Short Bow has the same range as Magic Attacks, and LongBows can reach 6-7 spaces away.

Mainly because archers are useless otherwise, outclassed by Magic. of course Archer's low Base Power keeps things intact, and since the enemies can do it too it makes you wary on how you normally proceed.(Uhai almost killed me several times with his Long Bow)

Psychout

Magic Seals do make Magic units a bit less useful if you're trying for efficiency. Plus the sorta final boss is magical, so you're gonna be chipping a while unless you go cheap and Luna.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I started a new Raidant Dawn file, after leaving it alone for about two months. With the PoR data transferred I'm going to kill off Mist, not recruit Stefan, and try and get the Soren conversation, and be done with all the content.

I'm in chapter 1-8 right now, after hours of boss abusing. I've left Edward, Leonardo, and Fiona alone and focused on Aran, Nolan, Jill, Meg and Laura, and they're all 2nd tier units now, with Laura taking a Master Seal when her Magic neared her cap.

Say what you want, but I found raising Meg and, in a prior playthrough, Fiona to be very rewarding. Meg never died and doubles a lot of people, and Fiona, having terrible stats when you get her, was paradoxically was my only unit in that playthrough to get ALL her stats capped, with each stat 35+. It was amazing.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Nergal allways get's Falcon Forblazed by Athos, it just feels right.

The Dragon is taken care of quickly via sacred weapons.

How many Magic seals are there in game?

I know there kits-whatever, who I beleive was made from the quintessence of Renault's friend Nergal promised to heal (hece his pilgramage)

(How do you access that Gaiden chapter in the fort agaist the Seal? Hector Mode only right?)

Psychout

Nergal allways get's Falcon Forblazed by Athos, it just feels right.

The Dragon is taken care of quickly via sacred weapons.

How many Magic seals are there in game?

I know there kits-whatever, who I beleive was made from the quintessence of Renault's friend Nergal promised to heal (hece his pilgramage)

(How do you access that Gaiden chapter in the fort agaist the Seal? Hector Mode only right?)

Kishuna the magic seal appears in chapters 19x, 23x, and 32x. Athos isn't good to fight Nergal with, since depending on the tome he's easily doubled. The sacred weapons also weigh people down a lot, so Canas or Athos with Luna is really the only easy way to defeat the Dragon. Renault's backstory is revealed a lot more in supports, so there's always that.

The magic seal chapters are unlocked by beating 19 in a certain amount of turns, I think under 15, getting 700 exp total between your party in 23, and then beating 32 in a certain amount of turns, I think under 30.

You should look up Elibian Nights. Arch, the creator of the game used FE7 as the backstory and expounded on a lot of things.

Say what you want, but I found raising Meg and, in a prior playthrough, Fiona to be very rewarding. Meg never died and doubles a lot of people, and Fiona, having terrible stats when you get her, was paradoxically was my only unit in that playthrough to get ALL her stats capped, with each stat 35+. It was amazing.

I really like using Meg actually. I usually really only play for fun, so I'll abuse people and all sorts of stuff. She's a lot harder (AKA, almost impossible) to use on hard mode, but as long as you aren't using many people she's pretty good. I typically use Meg, Laura, Ilyana, and sometimes Eddie for the DB. It's fun when I use Paragon and get Meg to third tier on 1-F. Give her Adept. Her weird growths give her a lot of speed but her cap gets in the way. She'll activate it pretty often though. I always thought they should have made her like an archer or something, and then make Leo the Sword armor at least.

I had been looking through the beta data once, and it was like Edward and Leo originally had switched skills, since it makes more sense for an archer to get hurt and then Wrath chip and the swordfighter to have Cancel. It's pretty interesting when you look through the betas at what was original.

ArcanineShrine014029

When I get to fighting Nergal, I wanna take him out using Jaffar's silencer. And the Dragon with the Blazing Sword, Durandal!

Do you mean the Magic Seal enemy, that one thing that disables all magic till it's gone? I always find it strange that those are surrounded by high level promoted enemies...

Psychout

When I get to fighting Nergal, I wanna take him out using Jaffar's silencer. And the Dragon with the Blazing Sword, Durandal!

Do you mean the Magic Seal enemy, that one thing that disables all magic till it's gone? I always find it strange that those are surrounded by high level promoted enemies...

That's because the Magic seal can't fight, so he needs guards....sorta.

And silencer doesn't work on Nergal or the Dragon. Plus, giving Eliwood the Durandal will basically weigh him down enough to have the dragon double him and kill him. Eliwood is basically useless for that part.

ArcanineShrine014029

And silencer doesn't work on Nergal or the Dragon. Plus, giving Eliwood the Durandal will basically weigh him down enough to have the dragon double him and kill him. Eliwood is basically useless for that part.

Weighs him down? Oh no, it has a similar effect as to when you've rescued a unit?

How susceptible is the Dragon to magic? I've got an overpowered Erk...no, seriously, he's amazing in my team.

Psychout

Weighs him down? Oh no, it has a similar effect as to when you've rescued a unit?

How susceptible is the Dragon to magic? I've got an overpowered Erk...no, seriously, he's amazing in my team.

A unit's con determines how fast they are. If a weapon has more weight then the unit's con, it takes the remainder out of their speed. Which is why typically females and mages like Nino or Canas are weighed down immensely by higher ranked tomes.

It's also why pegasus knights have a harder time with anything other than slim or iron. Fighters, Pirates, and units that use Axes will typically have higher cons than others.

ArcanineShrine014029

So Florina would double easily with slim/iron weapons?

Speaking of her, I'm at chapter 29 and have three characters to promote: Heath, Florina, and Rath. I'm being forced to pick two out of those three as I only have an elysian whip and an earth seal. (I know about the secret shops, but I never got the member card from the desert. Shame, I know.)

I'm going for both of the flyers, as I've already got Rebecca as a sniper and Lyn promoted, who does amazing with the steel bow.

sceptile33

I started a new Raidant Dawn file, after leaving it alone for about two months. With the PoR data transferred I'm going to kill off Mist, not recruit Stefan, and try and get the Soren conversation, and be done with all the content.

I'm in chapter 1-8 right now, after hours of boss abusing. I've left Edward, Leonardo, and Fiona alone and focused on Aran, Nolan, Jill, Meg and Laura, and they're all 2nd tier units now, with Laura taking a Master Seal when her Magic neared her cap.

Well, using Meg and Fiona is usually frowned upon because they start out bad, and thanks to their class caps, they end up mediocre for endgame compared to other units.

I'm also surprised you had the patience to boss abuse that many characters, especially since Nolan, Jill, and Edward are the only ones worth taking to Endgame.

Psychout

So Florina would double easily with slim/iron weapons?

Speaking of her, I'm at chapter 29 and have three characters to promote: Heath, Florina, and Rath. I'm being forced to pick two out of those three as I only have an elysian whip and an earth seal. (I know about the secret shops, but I never got the member card from the desert. Shame, I know.)

I'm going for both of the flyers, as I've already got Rebecca as a sniper and Lyn promoted, who does amazing with the steel bow.

Yeah, you should have already promoted them. I'm assuming you went the Lloyd route, since if you went Linus you'd have an extra Orion's Bolt. There was also a Whip in Chapter 25 with the three castles.

I say promote the three fliers, since flight is much better than whatever Rath does. And the Card is found in the Dragon's Gate chapter, Chapter 20.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Well, using Meg and Fiona is usually frowned upon because they start out bad, and thanks to their class caps, they end up mediocre for endgame compared to other units.

I'm also surprised you had the patience to boss abuse that many characters, especially since Nolan, Jill, and Edward are the only ones worth taking to Endgame.

I take a new set of characters with me to Endgame on the off chance that they can engage in special dialogue with the enemies. I was shocked when Astrid of all people had an interesting piece of information with Lekain, and was satisfied that I decided to raise the only Bow Paladin in the game.

sceptile33

I know exactly what you are talking about, and that conversation was quite interesting indeed. However, I am certain that Fiona and Meg do not have any conversations in Endgame.

Fiona does have a boss conversation in part 4, but it is not interesting.

Psychout

Meg and Brom can actually talk in the chapters the DB fight the GMs.

I always thought it would end up with how Haar recruits Jill, but Meg stays with the Dawn Brigade.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I could never get Brom close enough to talk to Meg. One of the mages puts him to sleep before Brom can get to her, and by the time he wakes up the death count reaches 80.

Fiona can talk with Numida in 4-3, as with all the Dawn Brigade members sans Meg, but since it's a desert level and she's riding a horse it becomes an outrageous pain to get her down there to Numida without the Black Knight getting close enough to kill him off.

Last edited: