• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I do have another question.

If the character is raised to 20/20 in PoR, and their stat is marginally off the cap, can you use an item (i.e. Talisman) to cap their stat and have it count in Radiant Dawn?

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Weighs him down? Oh no, it has a similar effect as to when you've rescued a unit?

How susceptible is the Dragon to magic? I've got an overpowered Erk...no, seriously, he's amazing in my team.

Durandle is like swinging an Anvil for a sword.
It's friggen heavy, I mean look at it

Knightlord.gif

ArcanineShrine014029

So heavy he can throw it back up in the air and catch it like that? :p

I wonder why the Sword of Seals was never mentioned in Blazing Sword. They go to the shrine of seals in one Chapter, so why not?

sceptile33

I do have another question.

If the character is raised to 20/20 in PoR, and their stat is marginally off the cap, can you use an item (i.e. Talisman) to cap their stat and have it count in Radiant Dawn?

Yes, it will count, and that's what I usually do in the Endgame.
So heavy he can throw it back up in the air and catch it like that? :p

I wonder why the Sword of Seals was never mentioned in Blazing Sword. They go to the shrine of seals in one Chapter, so why not?

Maybe it got there after Blazing Sword? I dunno.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I'm working on a FE6 minor hack and figured I'd show you guys this 1st,

iaza11719792094900.gif

(Looking for a better color than that Grey, somthing that compliments the red)

Dragons that can be fought in earlier chapters. (yes I know it's just an edited Gargoyle)

It has the defense of a Knight, the Movement of a Pegasus Knight, the Resistance of Wyvern Rider, the Speed of a Soldier, and the HP of a Mercenary

I'm calling it a Lesser Dragon, fire dragons are now War Dragons, (I'm gonna try and bring Myrth over as a guy for a new 'Great Dragon' class, with better stats then the fire dragons)

I plan on them 1st appearng in the chapter you go to rescue Hector, so when Narshen asks Zephidel if they should bring in the Dragons, Zeph will say "Just a few to guarentee the resistance is completely crushed."

Last edited:

ArcanineShrine014029

Would it be an enemy-only class like the skeletons or zombies from FE8? Id love to try to use that in FE6.

Well, I finally made it to the Final Chapter: Light. It's been a great ride, playing Blazing Sword. Do you fight Nergal AND the Dragon with no save breaks?

Psychout

It's not, trust me. Don't get your hopes up for things like this.

While a dual game like the pokemon series would be cool, there's no way IS would do it for Fire Emblem. It would be only in route splits and things like that.

This is just a rumor, so I'd go back to waiting for New Mystery to never come out.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It doesn't say it's a split/dual game. It just gives one very big title.

First thing that came to mind when I saw the title is that the gameplay would be divided into 2 separate parts, with different points of view for each part, similar to how Radiant Dawn plays out its parts before everyone bands together for Part IV.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
If it has any merit (Which I seriously doubt) the name will definitely be changed for English release. I could definitely see the Japanese name being that.
I'm pretty sure it's fake, though. I would love a new FE.

@Metal Flygon do you have a progress thread anywhere for you FE6 hack? (like serenes or SoS)

Last edited:

ArcanineShrine014029

So now it's a Lycia trilogy? Perhaps they'll finally localize FE6 and fix the problems it had! Not to say FE6 isn't great; just a little unreasonable sometimes.

I'm excited about that, not gonna lie.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'll put in under the possible category.

I'll wait for Nintendo to either reveal it or debunk it.

Although, if I must say, the small details that were "given" do sound interesting.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
If it has any merit (Which I seriously doubt) the name will definitely be changed for English release. I could definitely see the Japanese name being that.
I'm pretty sure it's fake, though. I would love a new FE.

@Metal Flygon do you have a progress thread anywhere for you FE6 hack? (like serenes or SoS)

I used to be on Fire Emblem Universe's forums, but I havn't gone on in ages, I plan on returning one day, a lot of people enjoyed my Fire Emblem Sprites ~Nostalgia fade...

I'm thinking a Promoted Lesser Dragon could be a Dragoon, or a Draco Knight.

I know it's critical is gonna involve it spitting fire on it's weapon before slamming it into it's target. (since Lesser Dragons can not create any fire, while Dragoons can make a little).

Also another treat!

the sheet for Lesser Dragon

iaza11719728045600.gif

Last edited:

ArcanineShrine014029

Well, went up against the Dragon for the first time a bit ago. All I can say is that I'll probably be sticking to hitting it with Athos...then maybe dealing the final blows with Hector and Eliwood, in that order.

sceptile33

So I started playing Shadow Dragon again, because I'm taking a break from Pokemon. I'm on chapter 6x, where I was forced to kill Vyland, Roshea, and a generic unit in chapter 6 to advance to 6x. Whoever came up with those prerequisites (15 or less units after Ch 6) must have been smoking something.