• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Err, both, he's not good either way. He was better in 7 as a meatshield, though.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Actually, Marcus is fairly essential for FE6 Hard/Hector Hard. Seriously, there is pretty much no way you can get through the early levels without him, and FE7 Marcus is good enough to match the other Cavaliers up till past the first trip to Dread Isle.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Actually, Marcus is fairly essential for FE6 Hard/Hector Hard. Seriously, there is pretty much no way you can get through the early levels without him, and FE7 Marcus is good enough to match the other Cavaliers up till past the first trip to Dread Isle.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I know how useful he is early on, until another cavalier beats him stat-wise. My current run on Hector's Tale(Normal), I dropped a Paladin completely and let Farina and Oswin take over.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Yes, it would be nice, but I would like a new one.

Would anyone like a fighting game with only Fire Emblem characters?

Last edited:
But Berserkers are so freaking expensive and completely unnecessary since the game is just that easy. Why would you want them?
To destroy everything?
Btw, Amelia-General and Tana-Wyvern Knight are the best characters in the whole game.

Would anyone like a fighting game with only Fire Emblem characters?

This is a terrible idea and you should be ashamed.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
This is a terrible idea and you should be ashamed.

Fair enough, just thought it would be something interesting to discuss but I do love the game as it is though. It could be interesting as a spin-off with some unique mechanics. Anyhow, I digress the question.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So...favorite characters overall, anyone? I'm a fan of Lugh, Lance and Oujay for FE6, Guy, Farina, and Wil for FE7, and Ross, Franz, and Artur for FE8. Some, mainly for personality and appearance, some for power.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Ilyana. You will bow before the might of the 14 year old dragonslayer. And she's so damn cute, too.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Ilyana. You will bow before the might of the 14 year old dragonslayer. And she's so damn cute, too.

Lilina? Or is this someone later in the game? I'm only on the chapter after recruiting Shin and Fir, so I'm not sure of some characters.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
FE9&FE10 It would be Ike (sue me), Haar, Nephenee, Shinon, Mia, and more but to lazy to type them all up. Now that I think about it I like every character.

@ gustavo 14, The Ilyana i believe he is talking about is in FE9&FE10.

Last edited:

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
You all are crazy. Makalov and Oliver, all the way.

But seriously, I liked pretty much everyone in FE6.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
^I hear Gonzalez is weird looking. Is he really?

Ohhh. I haven't played that one. I understand now. :p
I want to get that game, but it's no good unless you have a functioning wii to play it on, unlike me. :/

Last edited:

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Yeah, it's a great anyone can pretty much become a god in that one though. Unfortunately, I need a new copy. Mine got scratched from playing it too much.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Remember Merlinus in FE6? That was a bad time in item storage for Fire Emblem.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
and he's the easiest way to see the Bandit's critiacal SCREAM!

Merlinus should've been able to defend himself.
I miss the in battle sprites for the Ballista FE6 had.

also, Myrth makes FE8 too easy the last 2 chapters. (I got her strait to level 20 just by sending her strait into the gorgon sheilds Lyon had.

Also, Necromancer is the coolest class, and it has the summoning abilities of a summoner iirc. and Naglfar.

Also, a giant Arena mode for the 3 GBA fire emblems would be nice, though tiering would be Great Lords, and Manaketes, with some Archsage and Necromancer.

Last edited:
also, Myrth makes FE8 too easy the last 2 chapters. (I got her strait to level 20 just by sending her strait into the gorgon sheilds Lyon had.

Did anyone actually use her? She's really not needed at that point in the game.

Also, Necromancer is the coolest class, and it has the summoning abilities of a summoner iirc. and Naglfar.

Coolest? Yeah.
Lyon still has mediocre base stats tho'