• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

sceptile33

When Lott promotes, he's actually VERY efficient. Don't forget Lilina and Lugh for mages, and Saul as a Bishop.

I don't really like axe users in this game because they have unreliable hit rates, and Warriors like Lott don't even have the 30% critical that Berserkers have, so I find them kind of bad.

Lugh seemed like a great mage, but then I switched to Lilina, and she never doubled anything.

I didn't really use Saul, because I always prefer better mobility instead of better magic in healers, so I found Clarine to be better.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I didn't really use Saul, because I always prefer better mobility instead of better magic in healers, so I found Clarine to be better.

Have fun with Yodel as your only Light magic user, then.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I think the only game that really needs to be remade imo is FE4. Even then, I'm iffy on a remake.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
If FE4 was remade and released elsewhere, I have a feeling there would be some story changes. I 'd still love to play a remake, though.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Trying to fulfill the requirements to have Almedha talk with Soren at the end of the game is a pain when Soren can double Pelleas and kill him lickety split with the Meteor tome, and having no clue whether or not I can freely defeat Pelleas and get the content, or if I have to keep him alive somehow. He does have a Miracle skill but that's not activating, and Murphy's Law has decided to sit this one out and let Soren's 91% accurate Meteor tome hit Pellease over and over again. Eh.

EDIT: And now Murphy's Law pulled through. Sweet.

Keeping Pelleas alive for the 2nd runthrough is one of the best things about playing with Clear Data, along with the additional PoR references spread here and there. He's by far my favorite character in this Tellius saga; shame he can't be used anywhere but part 4 :(.

Last edited:

Psychout

You can kill Peleas whenever. Just in 3-13 when it asks if Micaiah will kill him do you have to say no. And also you have to keep him alive when he's blue, but that's easy. Killing units that are red and were on your team doesn't matter.

Enel

Banned
So I just started playing FE6 last night and I'm enjoying this game so far. Lance is a pretty awesome cavalier, and Markus makes a lovely meatshield. It's a shame Thieves can't promote in this game. Is Echidna or Bartre better to recruit? I'm not sure which path I'll take when it comes to that.

Psychout

They're pretty much equal, but I prefer Echidna kinda just cause she's a female Hero. I suppose if you aren't training Fir but still plan to recruit Karel, take Bartre cause it's easier for him to survive at base than Fir when you have to bring them in Chapter 23 or whatever.

Though, it really doesn't matter, both routes are pretty much the same. It depends on if you want a bard or a dancer. Gonzales is a lot better in Echidna's route, but he can instantly promote in Bartre's if you care.

ArcanineShrine014029

Doesn't Gonzales have better stats in the Echinda route? And Chapter10B is total MADNESS anyway... so yeah, Echinda. Not that pre-promotes are all that good anyway. Dieck should be your hero, Lott should be your Warrior.

Enel

Banned
Yeah, I'm definitely promoting Dieck. I've been looking for the answer to a question I have online but I haven't found anything. What's the maximum number of characters you can use on a map in this game? I wanted to know so I knew how many to focus on training.

Psychout

Yeah, I'm definitely promoting Dieck. I've been looking for the answer to a question I have online but I haven't found anything. What's the maximum number of characters you can use on a map in this game? I wanted to know so I knew how many to focus on training.

The final Chapter is Roy, Fa, and 10 units of your choosing. You can use around 14 since most maps will allow more, but focus on a core 10 that can use every S rank weapon.

sceptile33

Doesn't Gonzales have better stats in the Echinda route? And Chapter10B is total MADNESS anyway... so yeah, Echinda. Not that pre-promotes are all that good anyway. Dieck should be your hero, Lott should be your Warrior.

Gonzalez's stats are the same in both routes, except he's level 5 in Lalum's route and level 12 in Elphin's route. Also, Echidna is a great unit. She's an acceptable replacement if Dieck gets horribly RNG screwed, plus you don't need to use a Hero's Crest on her, which is in big demand.

Enel

Banned
...I was just looking at possible support endings in FE6 and it seems like Roy's the only one who can end up with someone. Am I missing something? I like how tons of people could find romance in FE8. Now I'm just depressed.

ArcanineShrine014029

I never got support endings - I'm not aware of any other couples in FE6.
I wanted to see the Eliwood/Lyn ending from FE7... couldnt find the supports for it.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Serenes forest has the support scripts for everyone.

FE6 is weird, it's ending system with the characters was different than the other two.

sceptile33

...I was just looking at possible support endings in FE6 and it seems like Roy's the only one who can end up with someone. Am I missing something? I like how tons of people could find romance in FE8. Now I'm just depressed.

Only Roy has paired endings, with Thany, Lilina, Lalum, Sue, Cecilia, and Sophia.
He has the most potential wives than any other FE lord. Because he's such a pimp.