• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

Jameson1

Mes amis
The first FE game I played was 7, and it was amazing. Wyvern Lords/Berserkers/Druids are all awesome.

ArcanineShrine014029

Out of the three I've played (being 6, 7, and 8), 7 is my favorite... best characters, story, music, everything.
I just finished Sacred Stones today. So, what exactly is creature campaign mode? I found the secret shops there, but other than that, I guess you just have to repeatedly kill the swarms of monsters on the world map?

Jameson1

Mes amis
@ Arcanine: You can recruit bosses like Caellach, Riev, Valter, and even Lyon if you beat the Tower of Valni and Lagdou Ruins. You can even get NPCs like King Fado, King Hayden, and Glen by beating the ruins and the tower. Lyon is the hardest to get because you have to beat Lagdou Ruins 3 times to get him, but he comes with Naglfar which has unlimited uses. You have to beat the Tower of Valni 3 times to get Selena, which is honestly a waste of time. If I remember correctly you get Caellach, Riev, Orson, and Ismaire as you progress through the tower, and Valter, Hayden, Glen, and Fado as you go through the ruins.

Jameson1

Mes amis
Well, it's something to do after you beat the game, but the only real reason to get any of them is for completionism/items like the wind sword and another hoplon guard. Everyone is inferior to who you would probably have, and the only people really worth training at all are Glen, Riev, and Lyon

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I would love to see Sacred Stones as one of the Ambassador titles.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Ugh, Trial Map characters for PoR. What a pain, lol. I have only beat the game 3 times atm, so I should have Petrine right now, I think.

I would try to beat it more times, but I've already used all the characters the game has to offer in the bulk of the game, excluding Sothe and Tanith. I guess I could play it again with Sothe as a focal point - and have Tormod and Astrid there for support bonuses - but Sothe is ridiculously hard to train and use for obvious reasons.

sceptile33

Ugh, Trial Map characters for PoR. What a pain, lol. I have only beat the game 3 times atm, so I should have Petrine right now, I think.

I would try to beat it more times, but I've already used all the characters the game has to offer in the bulk of the game, excluding Sothe and Tanith. I guess I could play it again with Sothe as a focal point - and have Tormod and Astrid there for support bonuses - but Sothe is ridiculously hard to train and use for obvious reasons.

Beating the game 3 times unlocks Oliver, but he's terrible. To get Petrine, you have to beat the game 7 times, I think.

I've been trying to get every single support conversation in PoR, which makes the game more enjoyable. If you want to try something new, you could restrain yourself to using only certain characters in a playthrough. Like females only, Greil Mercenaries only, Laguz only, Sword users only, etc.

Prelude

Prelude
I finally started playing FE12. Not bad. Maniac Mode is definitely the hardest thing I've ever done this entire series.