• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
It's like the magic equivalent of shinon(atleast in 10, never bothered recruiting him in 9 because lol rolf) in that they basically one turn everything and have a dodge that lets them never be hit.
Legault's like that as well.That's why I freaked so much when he was killed on another file.I think I could have wasted a Angelic Robe on him.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
If 19xx is this hard on Normal Mode, I'm going to hate having to go through this again in Hard Mode.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
If 19xx is this hard on Normal Mode, I'm going to hate having to go through this again in Hard Mode.

19xx or getting to it? Because it's evil trying to get to it on Normal Mode, I straight up didn't bother trying to get to it on Hard Mode. There's always the mine glitch if you want to screw around with that but eh.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
19xx itself. Getting there was a cakewalk thanks to a highly STR blessed Wil and Hector getting a crit just because he can.

19xx though, ugh. I promoted Wil and Serra early just so they could have a shot at clearing the enemies and to bolster my offensive options. But now because they're promoted, it's going to be even harder to get the side chapter in the desert. Not fun.

Last edited:

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
So I bought FE7 on the VC, and it feels great playing through it again. Even though Florina is super weak early on 3:

Shinehollow

So I bought FE7 on the VC, and it feels great playing through it again. Even though Florina is super weak early on 3:
I've never used Florina.The RNG screws her defense growths when I do mange a level up on her,but she dies before that anyway.I try to keep her alive for Fiora at least.Good thing you recruit Farina via money,but it's hell saving up and having some spending money for weapons.

If I get a WiiU for Christmas,I'm going to buy FE7 on VC even though I have a cartridge.Though,I know I'll complain about the spelling changes that they made in the VC version to Ostia's and Bern's names every time Ostia or Bern is mentioned.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation

Quick question, what is chapter 19xx(E)/20xx(H), and how do you get to it?

My as well have something to aspire to while I'm trying to beat Chapter 16 (HHM).

The RNG does not like Lyn's defense for some reason.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Quick question, what is chapter 19xx(E)/20xx(H)

It's only available through Hector Mode's Chapter 19x. Eliwood Mode can't reach it.

and how do you get to it?

Get Nils to Level 7 before Lyn's Story concludes, and in chapter 19x kill the Magic Seal Kishuna.

Ninian runs away from the party and comes across a ruined manor. Before she arrives, a flashback occurs depicting a young man leaving his two children at this manor for safety while he goes off to try and rescue their mother, telling them if he does not come back in 10 days, to go through to the other side.

Back in the present day, Hector and the others catch up Ninian, but she is taken by a Black Fang Shaman named Teodore. After he's killed, Lyn finds Ninian in a library in the manor, where she is looking a picture in a book of a human man and a dragon coexisting. Ninian's memories aren't sparked by the image, though she finds the two familiar somehow.

After the party leaves for the Dragon's Gate, Nergal, as a Green "Other" Unit, appears on the scene, confused as to why his magic brought him here. He remembers that he left something there, but figures it must not have been important if he forgot about it, and he then leaves.

Completing the Kishuna chapter before this one, along with two other Kishuna chapters in the story, unlocks the secret dialogue and ending in the last chapter in the game that makes this scene in 19xx crystal clear.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
So, I got Awakening for Christmas this year! This is my first game in the series and I can already say that I love it! I don't know why I didn't get this game sooner!

Shinehollow

So, I got Awakening for Christmas this year! This is my first game in the series and I can already say that I love it! I don't know why I didn't get this game sooner!
If you like it,and have a WiiU,you should try to get Fire Emblem from the virtual console.It's different from Awakening-there's no word map,it has three different stories and optional sidestory chapters-but it's really fun.It has some of my favourite pairs from the series,and it's my favourite Fire Emblem to date.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Since I killed Gaius by accident on my first file and I recruited him on my second one, what would be the best class path for him? I went from Thief -> Myrmidon -> Assassin so far and I'm confused on where to go from there. I'm going to pair him with Tharja so I might go to Hero to nab Sol since Noire won't get said class iirc. Any tips?

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
Since I killed Gaius by accident on my first file and I recruited him on my second one, what would be the best class path for him? I went from Thief -> Myrmidon -> Assassin so far and I'm confused on where to go from there. I'm going to pair him with Tharja so I might go to Hero to nab Sol since Noire won't get said class iirc. Any tips?
I always have gaius finish off as hero,so thief->fighter->Hero.the final set ends up being:
Mov. +1
HP +5
Zeal
Sol
Axebreaker
I pair him with Wyvern Lord Panne most of the time.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
TBH, I think that if you're going Gaius and Tharja, Noire would probably benefit from Counter a touch more than Sol.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
I just got this game yesterday. So far so good of course. I'll be playing this all night long. I can't wait to get Priam. xD I wonder who will become my favorite character.

Oh you won't like the chapter you get Praim. Chrom kept on getting killed for me. Same with the Avatar.