• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

R_N

I liked Trickster a lot, since there were levin swords that let them take advantage of the magic stat. My Brady loved it.

Now War Clerics. There's a weird class. They seemed to either be magically inclined (but low strength) or pretty good strength (but barely magic) and the high magic/low strength people could barely make use of the Bolt Axe because getting more than one is such a pain

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I just want Swordmasters/Berserkers etc that have their base crit rate back.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah I'd like my 70% crit chance Swordmasters again. Also for Nosferatu to be nerfed. I wouldn't mind specialized mage classes like in PoR and RD, though.

Recon

Yeah I'd like my 70% crit chance Swordmasters again. Also for Nosferatu to be nerfed. I wouldn't mind specialized mage classes like in PoR and RD, though.

Which reminds me, BRING BACK THE DAMN MAGIC TRIANGLE. I don't care if it's light, anima, or dark, or fire, wind, lightning, but please bring that or something similar back!

So please, get rid of war clerics and bring back bishops!

R_N

Which reminds me, BRING BACK THE DAMN MAGIC TRIANGLE. I don't care if it's light, anima, or dark, or fire, wind, lightning, but please bring that or something similar back!

So please, get rid of war clerics and bring back bishops!

I'd hope that the ice magic implies changing SOMETHING within the magic system unless its inexplicably considered a "bow" magic

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Yeah, I don't know why, but the bow knight SUCKS in this game. Which is a damn shame cause I got a lot of use out of Neimi in Sacred Stones when I promoted her into a Ranger, which is pretty much the same thing as a bow knight.

Trickster is definitely a gimicky class, though Acrobat and Lucky 7 are really nice skills. Maybe put them onto a different class. Gryphon knights have way too much focus on utility to be useful in my opinion.

I just hope they bring back Pirates. Having one back in the day was always good, and Beserkers being to walk on almost everything made me chuckle a little.

Pretty much this. I love bow classes in every other fire emblem, but for the most part, they are truly horrendous in awakening. All of them really. I don't even like warriors in awakening very much, and they were among my favorite classes before hand.

Pirates would be cool coming back though, a nice throwback to darros and his glory. I can't really see that happening though.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
IDK, I liked Bow Knights in Awakening, especially the first gen ones. Passing Bowbreaker to Cynthia or Gerome is seriously handy when you're too tight for DLC. Plus, I find it's one of Chrom's better classes in the postgame, due to his being able to attack Priam without activating any of his breaker skills, yet still being able to wield the Exalted Falchion. tbh though, I think bows weren't too great in this game. They were on half the promoted classes, but rarely used on any because in most cases, they're worse than whichever other weapon they wield.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
So I got my copy of Gaiden today and started playing it, and all I can say is it's absolutely ****ed. Much like every second game in the NES days, it's almost completely different from the first and then subsequent games.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So I got my copy of Gaiden today and started playing it, and all I can say is it's absolutely ****ed. Much like every second game in the NES days, it's almost completely different from the first and then subsequent games.

Thief: Conquered

That early mercenary though.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah, it's almost like Final Fantasy more than Fire Emblem at times.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
According to Nintendo's latest fiscal earnings release, SMT X FE is not dead yet, and still has a TBA release.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/39526/shin-megami-tensei-x-fire-emblem-still-exists

Good to know.

I am actually pretty surprised. We hadn't heard from it in ages, not since the reveal in e3 if my memory serves me well (probably not), and I was getting concerned that it had been left as Fire Emblem had recently sky-rocketed in popularity. I was thinking it may have been ditched for the more 'storyline' titles; not the spinoffs. Regardless, I am very pleased to see that it isn't gone (at least not yet), and I hope to see it at e3!

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
Can anyone give me any help on which characters would be beneficial to marry each other so the kid would have certain stats , skills etc in FE13

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Gerome can't get Galeforce either, so I just end up giving him and Laurent Dual Support+, the ultimate skill of the Valkyrie class.

I forget what I typically give Yarne though. I think all the classes Panne has, Yarne has as well.