• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I'm sure half the fandom is very upset over that fact

But when you look at Caeda and some of the others maybe that's a blessing in disguise

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Oh my god, I didn't realize Myrrh's dragonstone was the only blasted dragonstone in the game. I'll have to use her carefully from now on. I'll level her up to 20 and then keep her for the last chapter.

Speaking of the last chapter, what level would you recommend my army be for this chapter ? The final chapter is approaching fast and most of my units are in the level 2-3-4 range of their promoted classes...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Your levels are going to be fine in the last chapter. It's not that hard and you have 8 super effective weapons against monsters, even more if you have Bishops.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Oh my god, I didn't realize Myrrh's dragonstone was the only blasted dragonstone in the game. I'll have to use her carefully from now on. I'll level her up to 20 and then keep her for the last chapter.

Speaking of the last chapter, what level would you recommend my army be for this chapter ? The final chapter is approaching fast and most of my units are in the level 2-3-4 range of their promoted classes...

And if you have any Bishosps, use them. I had a level 20 Myrrh for this chapter and she took 0 damage from bows, despite being effective.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
And if you have any Bishosps, use them. I had a level 20 Myrrh for this chapter and she took 0 damage from bows, despite being effective.

I only have one Bishop: Natasha. Lute can still use Light Magic with her Sage class, and so can L'Arachel, a Valkyrie.

Zachmac

Speaking of Bishops, I was just playing Sacred Stones myself today when I noticed something interesting; Riev was able to get Bonus Damage on one of Knoll's phantoms.
It's really redundant when literally any attack could kill them anyway, but it's kind of a neat touch that they're classified as monsters.

Last edited:

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Speaking of Bishops, I was just playing Sacred Stones myself today when I noticed something interesting; Riev was able to get Bonus Damage on one of Knoll's phantoms.
It's really redundant when literally any attack could kill them anyway, but it's kind of a neat touch that they're classified as monsters.

That's a cute touch.I've never used a Summoner because of Knoll's luck and just Ewan in general,so I never noticed it.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
[so according to support conversations, it sounds like elise is ~10 years old. aqua left nohr around 10 years ago and she was already in hoshido when elise was born. and you can marry her and she can have a baby during the course of the game. good going IS, nice to know that after you made nowi who was not really a child but close enough you had to make someone who actually is a child (not to mention your adopted little sister) who you can impregnate...]

R_N

[so according to support conversations, it sounds like elise is ~10 years old. aqua left nohr around 10 years ago and she was already in hoshido when elise was born. and you can marry her and she can have a baby during the course of the game. good going IS, nice to know that after you made nowi who was not really a child but close enough you had to make someone who actually is a child (not to mention your adopted little sister) who you can impregnate...]

localizer just rubbing their eyes, sighing deeply

Aurath8

I imagine the localizers will just either age everyone up, not mention Elise's age and/or pull a Ricken and make her ambiguously "older than she looks".

By this point though I'm surprised the Avatar can't marry Lilith as well. Even Robin was basically a panromanctic FE version of Genghis Khan.

Zachmac

inb4 "I'm actually 1,000 years old. I just look and act like I'm 10 because of Dragon's Vein!"
By this point though I'm surprised the Avatar can't marry Lilith as well. Even Robin was basically a panromanctic FE version of Genghis Khan.
That's because Lilith isn't actually playable. She's an ally unit during castle battles.

Edit: This conversation inspired me to butcher an Awkward Zombie comic.
idontwanttogotojail_by_macmari-d96vhfv.png

Last edited:

Rakurai

It turns out that she's actually his half-sister, so she'd be off-limits even if she was playable or becomes playable.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

And this my friends is why localization is a good thing.

Rakurai

And this my friends is why localization is a good thing.

They're going to have a rough time passing Elise off as someone who's older then she looks unless they completely rewrite her character.

She's about the same as Nowi as far as how maturely she behaves, only she doesn't show herself to be secretly more knowledgeable then she initially lets on. She's a pre-teen girl through and through, essentially.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
They're going to have a rough time passing Elise off as someone who's older then she looks unless they completely rewrite her character.

She's about the same as Nowi as far as how maturely she behaves, only she doesn't show herself to be secretly more knowledgeable then she initially lets on. She's a pre-teen girl through and through, essentially.

I have a filling that they're going to have to rewrite her (and the other child-like characters) for the most part, she acts way too young for someone the game expects you to treat as a potential marriage option. Hell, that's pretty much her only characterization based on her supports, she's the young child of the group and there's no excuse around why she acts like that. The only way to make her feasible is to increase her maturity, and I don't think the localization has that much of a choice unless they want to just strip her of all S supports.

Last edited:

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I pity the localization team.They have such a hard/gross job.

inb4 "I'm actually 1,000 years old. I just look and act like I'm 10 because of Dragon's Vein!"
That's because Lilith isn't actually playable. She's an ally unit during castle battles.

Edit: This conversation inspired me to butcher an Awkward Zombie comic.
idontwanttogotojail_by_macmari-d96vhfv.png

That's perfect for that situation.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
[I have a filling that they're going to have to rewrite her (and the other child-like characters) for the most part, she acts way too young for someone the game expects you to treat as a potential marriage option. Hell, that's pretty much her only characterization based on her supports, she's the young child of the group and there's no excuse around why she acts like that. The only way to make her feasible is to increase her maturity, and I don't think the localization has that much of a choice unless they want to just strip her of all S supports.
yeah apparently that nowi stuff about knowing more than she let on was actually added by the localization team to make her less icky, so im sure they're going to try. If they strip her of s supports though that will piss off a lot of people since you already need to marry a "corrinsexual" or 2nd gen to get all of the children if you play as male corrin, so if they remove her you will definitely miss out on one kid with a male corrin (or be forced to marry a 1st gen child bearing man with female corrin to get them all). Stupid for multiple reasons since awakening had a couple of extra men.

I could see them changing how the children come back though. If I understand it right they do actually get pregnant and have a baby throughout the course of the game it just gets old really fast because of my castle's dimensional crap right? If they changed it to be more like awakening where they come back from some unspecified point at the future you could at least argue Elise and her spouse didn't consummate their marriage until later and add a few lines for that a la ricken x cordelia. ]

Last edited: