• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

Blazios

In Japan? No. Both of his games sold horribly there, while FE6 (Roy's) was the third highest selling game there. Marth's games were up there, too.

Popularity of game =/= popularity of main character.

Isn't Fire Emblem's popularity as a whole dwindling in Japan? From what I can tell, Shadow Dragon sold less than Radiant Dawn and Shin Monshou sold less than Shadow Dragon.

sceptile33

Popularity of game =/= popularity of main character.

Isn't Fire Emblem's popularity as a whole dwindling in Japan? From what I can tell, Shadow Dragon sold less than Radiant Dawn and Shin Monshou sold less than Shadow Dragon.

If neither of Ike's games sold well there, then nobody would know who he is. Unless you're talking about Brawl.

I think Fire Emblem sold the worst there with PoR, and it got a little bit better with Radiant Dawn.

I don't know what it means, but FE12 sales was number #46 on top selling games in Japan.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
As bland as Ephriam and Eirika charecter-wise were.

Ephriam is a boss unit, heck, Chapter 5x, he can almost Solo the whole fort.

ArcanineShrine014029

Nice signature, Metalflygon.
And, BlackDragon: I don't know if it was just my game, but Franz proved to be...not so great of a Paladin for me. Yeah, he hit hard, but defensively...he didn't fare so well.

But Kyle was great!

Meanwhile, on my Sword of Seals playthrough: I abuse the arena to the fullest extent, and let the boss wail on me, one turn at a time, using my healers over and over so they'd get some EXP. But my arena results? 35,000 gold (without selling the red gems), and sue on level 13. Do I feel evil? Yes, yes I do.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Your final rank is going to be terrible. :colbert:

ArcanineShrine014029

Ranking doesn't really do much for you in the end; now, if it earned you those extra trial map characters, I'd be all for it. My rankings usually end up being "B" ranks. Is there only as high as an "A" rank, or does there exist an "S" rank?

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
[IMG139]http://inari.aerdan.org/~blitzblast/Fire%20Emblem/Part%2050/P50%20-%20(65).png[/IMG139]

On Normal mode, getting all A's earns a S Rank. Doing the same on Hard nets you a SS Rank.

What happened to this thread?

Anyway, I just noticed that Liz has an eccentric taste in fashion. http://fireemblemwiki.org/images/6/6e/Portrait_liz_fe13.png

The new art-style is so typical. I like how the characters look but to be honest if I just looked at them at a glance I wouldn't know they were Fire Emblem characters. I really do miss the old artwork that was used FE 6/7/8 and 9/10. I guess I'm just being nostalgic.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Well, now.

I do have a small question. Do you have to get your character 20/20 for them to get their weapon rank bonuses?

Also, is this what you get from the transfer?

Stat Bonus
Weapon Bonus
Support Conversations (Ike and Soren A unlocks cutscene)
Coins

Edit: Added coins.

Last edited:

sceptile33

Well, now.

I do have a small question. Do you have to get your character 20/20 for them to get their weapon rank bonuses? Not for weapon ranks, just stat bonuses.

Also, is this what you get from the transfer?

Stat Bonus
Weapon Bonus
Support Conversations (Ike and Soren A unlocks cutscene)
Coins
There is also bond supports, in which 2 characters sharing an A support in PoR have a bond support in RD, in which they get +5 Critical and +5 critical evade when they stand adjacent to each other. Any supports transferred from PoR can be viewed in a support conversation library in RD.
Edit: Added coins.

That is all, I think.

ArcanineShrine014029

Oh yeah, sorry for the temporary death of this thread. Especially since the new FE3DS has
been confirmed. The reasons for me to get a 3DS are just piling up...

anyway, in FE6, can you obtain another Divine stone for Fa, other than the 30-use one she comes with? I let mine break in Chapter 21. Why? I didn't feel like resetting after beating 3,000 units of reinforcements. I'm kinda worried, since the last two chapters specifically make you use Fa.