• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Oh yeah, sorry for the temporary death of this thread. Especially since the new FE3DS has
been confirmed. The reasons for me to get a 3DS are just piling up...

anyway, in FE6, can you obtain another Divine stone for Fa, other than the 30-use one she comes with? I let mine break in Chapter 21. Why? I didn't feel like resetting after beating 3,000 units of reinforcements. I'm kinda worried, since the last two chapters specifically make you use Fa.

I think you can use the enemy control glitch to get a Fire Stone for her, which she can use.

ArcanineShrine014029

i tried searching for it, but i cant find how to do the enemy control glitch in FE6. can someone explain it here? im only seeing how
to do it in FE8. or is it the same?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I thought I would resume Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, but I'm still on that thorny chapter 10, which has you elude three enemy soldiers. Is there any general advice that I can receive? Should I promote Oscar (I believe he is Level 13 in my game), so that I can gain good movement? Using 700 points wouldn't seem like a huge deal if you were getting, what, 1600 just to do the chapter the stealth strategy?

Edit: Well, it seems you get 700 for stealth, 200 for beating it, and 50x for having characters escape.

Last edited:

Blazios

I thought I would resume Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, but I'm still on that thorny chapter 10, which has you elude three enemy soldiers. Is there any general advice that I can receive? Should I promote Oscar (I believe he is Level 13 in my game), so that I can gain good movement? Using 700 points wouldn't seem like a huge deal if you were getting, what, 1600 just to do the chapter the stealth strategy?

Edit: Well, it seems you get 700 for stealth, 200 for beating it, and 50x for having characters escape.

This walkthrough has a turn by turn guide to getting all the BEXP from the stealth.

ArcanineShrine014029

I've been playing through Hector's story lately..it kinda seems like the start at Chapter 11 really messes with the levels of units you get in Lyn's story. (like, getting Lyn at level 4 when she re-joins you in Chapter 16)

Off to arena abuse I go then. :D

Myrrh

Well, I've started my second play-through of radian dawn after doing a transfer run of path of radiance. Radiant dawn seems a bit more difficult than I remember by comparison, but hopfully my transfers will help.

Units who will get bonuses are Ike, Mia, Ilyana, Lethe, Nephenee, Jill, and Astrid. Soren only got to lvl 19 D:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I've been making character "portfolios" for stats, weapon ranks in RD, and support conversation match-ups that you can look at for when you're raising your characters. It's a tedious endeavor, but I've been assembling data mainly from Serenesforest. I think it will turn out great.

I do have a question about second playthroughs. Do you just restart it and have the same transference data, or do you have to connect again with your Path of Radiance clear files?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I've been making character "portfolios" for stats, weapon ranks in RD, and support conversation match-ups that you can look at for when you're raising your characters. It's a tedious endeavor, but I've been assembling data mainly from Serenesforest. I think it will turn out great.

Don't things like that already exist on sites like GameFAQs and Fire Emblem fansites?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Don't things like that already exist on sites like GameFAQs and Fire Emblem fansites?
I have yet to see all of the information I'm getting assimilated into one list. Besides, the amount of scrutiny I'm putting into it is worthy of note.

The information is listed first in a table with these listed.
Level
Beginning Stats
Promotion Gains
Sum of previous two*
Growth Rates
Average Ends
Stat Caps
Percentage of Capes

Then separately...
Weapon Ranks in RD
Support Conversations in PoR

*Yeah, it was kind of pointless to add, but for the sake of consistency, I kept it.

ArcanineShrine014029

Recently in Hector mode: got the Guy/Priscilla A support ranking, and the Lyn/Hector A support ranking. I'll be getting an A support for Eliwood/Fiora. Who here considered the Eliwood/Ninian pairing to be worthwhile for gameplay purposes?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Hold on, we dont know if Intelligent Systems has made a finalized decision yet. Do we?

It seems odd that they would write Spring 2012 for Japan but not even write just "2012" for America.

...then again, on further inspection Mario Tennis is not on our list either.