• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Do you all think if Intelligent Systems gets enough money pumped out of Paper Mario 3DS, then they'll release a new Fire Emblem?

...they are. There's a new Fire Emblem for the 3DS coming out.

Jigglychu: that's the one I meant.

It's not like translation is even hard now, though.

They still probably won't translate it, as i costs money to do that and the fact that they have to import this to other nations is a big cross on the international release chart (if a game wont sell good in their opinion they wont release it outside).

ArcanineShrine014029

Woohoo, finally finished Hector mode! : D I don't know if I'll do Hector Hard mode. Is it true that in some HH mode chapters, the number of units you can bring is severely limited? I saw a video of a gaiden chapter in HH mode, where there were only 6 units allowed.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
You wanna know my favorite characters?
Lyn.
Lyn.
Lyn.
Eliwood.
Nino.
Pent.
Louise.
Guy.
Matthew.
Priscella.
Lyn.
Lyn.
Lyn.
There ya go! I really think they should make a sequel to FE7, about how Lyn decides to take Caelin back from Ostia after Lyn decides that Castle Caelin dosen't need Castle Ostia anymore.
Anymore ideas? Sequel to FE7 all the way. :D Before FE6 though and after FE7

Blazios

I really think they should make a sequel to FE7, about how Lyn decides to take Caelin back from Ostia after Lyn decides that Castle Caelin dosen't need Castle Ostia anymore.
Anymore ideas? Sequel to FE7 all the way. :D

What, so Lyn going to war against Hector? Even though their pairing is pretty largely implied to be canon?

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
No, I meant, that Lyn tells Hector that Castle Caelin dosen't need Castle Ostia's protection. If they war, it would be very bad. Then, Hector gets suspicious about why Lyn came back from CO(Castle Ostia) protection. He'll go investigate why that happened, and Lyn will confess that Castle Bern threatened Lyn to retreat from CO or else CC and CO will both be eliminated. Revolving all around this is a new orginization made from Morph Nergal.
Any ideas?

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
-.- Um, no. Not a FE7 hack. And somwhere in all of this, in the Dragons Gate, the leader of everything, is the big boss Szetral. He controls all the dragons and half-way through the stor, when Hector finds out bout CC leaving CO cause CB was bribed by Morph Nergal and yadda yadda yadda what I said 2 posts back up. Half way in this, is when the dragons start to come out.
Any ideas?

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Sounds like a bad fanfic.

Besides, FE7 is already a prequel. And two dragon emergences in the passage of like two decades would probably give FE6 some issues.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Ermmm......... It's in between the 2 games. Or, it could be the US sequel of FE7 since FE6 was JPN only.
And it's not a fan fic. -_-' -.-

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Either that, or it will be the American sequel, since FE6 was only released in Japan.

Ideas?

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
I can ignore FE6 if I want to. A bunch of FE7 players might not know that there was a sequel to FE7. FE12 or whatever can be FE7's USA sequel.

Or, my plot, stated above, could be inbetween those 20 years of FE7 and FE6.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I can ignore FE6 if I want to. A bunch of FE7 players might not know that there was a sequel to FE7. FE12 or whatever can be FE7's USA sequel.

Or, my plot, stated above, could be inbetween those 20 years of FE7 and FE6.
It's not feasible for Intelligent Systems to ditch a canon like that.

If it took place between the two games, then it would have to make logical sense. The events from FE7 have to make sense in the new game, but the events in the new game would have to flow nicely to the events in FE6. Anything that conflicts between FE6 and the new game would not work.

sceptile33

See, now that's just being stupid. Just because you didn't play FE6 doesn't mean nobody else did. If this is an idea for a midquel game, it has to make complete sense with both games. If this is you just wanting to write a fanfic, then sure, do whatever you want.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
American sequel? It was also released in Europe : p

I'd like a game that took place during the history of one of the series. Like the original fight against Medeus, Loputousu/Loptus, Fomortiis, The Scouring, etc.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Ooh! Maybe, the game can have more info on The Scouring.

Petition: Who thinks IS should release FE6 for US?