• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Why do I keep hearing about this? I would like to know where it is...

If I understand correctly, I think he's talking about Nowi's and Tharja's (the "Boingy bits" one) in the DLC. In the European version, it's changed to talking about Tharja's hair.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Europeans are boring.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
What I find to be deliciously hilarious is that these are the very types of censoring that Europeans were joking would happen to the NA version.

Gotta say, the irony is sweet.

The Head Honchkrow

Well, I finally got around to picking up this game...

Firstly, I friggin' suck at this game! 2 hours in, and I've already killed off two main characters (Lissa and Sumia), which made it very awkward when Chrom thanks Marth for saving her life.
And Sumia...Oh gawd; I mean, the game is blatantly hinting at Chrumia and I had go and ruin it! D:

*sigh* FML...

~The Head Honchkrow~

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, I finally got around to picking up this game...

Firstly, I friggin' suck at this game! 2 hours in, and I've already killed off two main characters (Lissa and Sumia), which made it very awkward when Chrom thanks Marth for saving her life.
And Sumia...Oh gawd; I mean, the game is blatantly hinting at Chrumia and I had go and ruin it! D:

*sigh* FML...

~The Head Honchkrow~

No matter what everyone says, play it in Casual Mode.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Damn this game is good. I only played SS but this is just fantastic, CrhUmia happened, as did LonChe(?) and AvaLissa, but Maribelle and Brady's support convo's are hillarious. I love the voice acting and he movie scenes, but best of all is the story, and the prologue just blew my mind!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
No matter what everyone says, play it in Casual Mode.

@AuraChannelerChris: Really?
I'm curious; tell me your opinion on Casual vs. Classic :)

~The Head Honchkrow~

It depends. If you want to play it 'traditionally' then play on Classic, the idea is you're supposed to restart a chapter if someone dies, if you just keep going on losing units you'll eventually get yourself stuck. If you just ant to go through the game for the experience and story just stick with Casual, it'll be easier for you.

Recon

TOH! HI! TOH! HI! HI! TOH! HI! TOH! HOOOOOO! TOH! HI! TOH! HI! TOH!

I dunno, Summer Scramble music is genuinely hilarious, especially when people make stuff like this, this, this and this

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Recon

The only think I they will alter is that they use the English voices instead of the Japanese ones

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Well, I've got enough bucks saved aside for it, ready to purchase in the morning. Honestly, the Japanese audio for the game seems to give a better experience, at least in my ears. They probably will have changed it, but one can still hope it matches to music like "this, this, this, and this."

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I hope they do have an English version, that'd be fun to listen to.

KikoKo

Chrom ♥
And I'm getting it tomorrow.
Most likely after school since GS doesn't open super early.
But I'm feeling sick so I may stay home. (Then again. 75pt paper dude tomorrow w/ acceptions on being late e.e)

The Head Honchkrow

OK, this game is waaay harder than I'd expected, and I'm only playing Normal....
I think I'm gonna restart, but I'll give it a month or two before I re-attempt.
Honestly, I was a bit of a prat to try it on Classic mode first run, esp. since I have ZERO experience in SRPGs.

~The Head Honchkrow~

R_N

As I play the summer scramble I just want to say that everyone who thought things like this would be censored or just plain not come were fearing nothing

e: Oh, wait, Tharja's cg actually got a little censored. There's a curtain covering her butt....actually from the dialog leading up to it, it gives the illusion that it's smaller than it is.