• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I forgot to add the Amiibo thing and a question in my last post:

When Marth attacked, did he use Astra or did his Sword have some special Attack thing?

Last edited:

Recon

I forgot to add the Amiibo thing and a question in my last post:

When Marth attacked, did he use Astra or did his Sword have some special Attack thing?

Probably a special character skill activated.

Zachmac

Fire Emblem amie just looks...weird.

Aside from that...I think this castle thing looks promising. The hats are an interesting touch, and the streetpass battles look more interesting then those super easy ones in Awakening.

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Wow, Fire Emblem "amie" is really awkward. I truly thought before this Direct that If would be less waifu-ish than Awakening, but from the looks of it, I'm not too sure anymore... Like, what the h*ll... It's downright disgusting...

Anyhow, Marth's artwork for If looks really good. And the whole 'my castle' thing is pretty neat as well. If keeps getting better.

Last edited:

spiderbrush

Okay, thanks for the answers, everyone. (Tbh I'm not entirely sure how skill inheritance works, but I can always look that stuff up. Besides, the only child I have at the moment is the avatar's)

Anyway, the new Fire Emblem if stuff!
My Castle seems like a lot of fun.

I actually don't mind the hot springs/bath stuff. I just see it as a bunch of friends relaxing and interacting with each other. The whole "opposite gender character walks in on other person on accident" is something I'm not too crazy about, though.

But the whole "Fire Emblem-amie" thing... yeahhh, that's... that's really weird. I mean, I don't outright *detest* it, but... it's just really strange.
...but hey, it'll... most likely be optional. And if it's optional, then I just won't use it.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
If I'm being honest, what I'm most interested in is that FE1 Attack Theme remix they played during the amiibo support bit of the Direct, I want to hear more of that. My Castle seems pretty neat though, it was nice to see some more actual gameplay in a way.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Mikoto being the mother was really obvious to me.
Mmmh. These character descriptions are pretty interesting. I didn't expect Felicia to be for both sides, and Joker too. And glad Suzukaze is with us whatever path we choose. He looks awesome.

But ooooh boy, Charlotte... *sigh* I have a bad feeling about her. Either I'm gonna love her, or I'm gonna hate her. Her character description is basically 'waifu'. But I do admit, her "hidden personality" peeks my interest. We'll see.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm liking the look of these skills so far, especially if we're getting more personal skills this time around. Healing a staff user upon being healed by that staff user is actually really useful. Characters are also looking very diverse, for lack of a better word.

Zachmac

So now we're seeing a playable fox yokai, huh? I wonder what his class will be like, or if we'll be seeing more alternative races as playable.
Gratitude sounds like a cool skill. It always frustrated me that healers couldn't heal themselves.