• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Series! - Remember your spoiler tags!

Akashin

http://imgur.com/a/9bEWm

100 Fire Emblem characters got redesigns, though a good 15 of them or so are from the Awakening DLC art.

Ranulf and Lilina in particular are my favorites of the bunch. These are redesigns I can get down with.

http://i.imgur.com/srNI3Ma.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H67DN9Y.jpg

Damn, I really like a lot of those. Lewyn's is probably my favourite, though.

Still really dislike what they did with Ike, though. His is probably the only Awakening redesign I didn't like.

R_N

uVeSAM4b.jpg

I'm dying over here

e: I just saw Aversa's and I don't think I could ever inline it
how do you manage to be more overt than original aversa

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
e: I just saw Aversa's and I don't think I could ever inline it
how do you manage to be more overt than original aversa

boobs
boobs everywhere

her hair is looking really nice on that art though!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I'm sure half the fandom is very upset over that fact

But when you look at Caeda and some of the others maybe that's a blessing in disguise

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Oh my god, I didn't realize Myrrh's dragonstone was the only blasted dragonstone in the game. I'll have to use her carefully from now on. I'll level her up to 20 and then keep her for the last chapter.

Speaking of the last chapter, what level would you recommend my army be for this chapter ? The final chapter is approaching fast and most of my units are in the level 2-3-4 range of their promoted classes...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Your levels are going to be fine in the last chapter. It's not that hard and you have 8 super effective weapons against monsters, even more if you have Bishops.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Oh my god, I didn't realize Myrrh's dragonstone was the only blasted dragonstone in the game. I'll have to use her carefully from now on. I'll level her up to 20 and then keep her for the last chapter.

Speaking of the last chapter, what level would you recommend my army be for this chapter ? The final chapter is approaching fast and most of my units are in the level 2-3-4 range of their promoted classes...

And if you have any Bishosps, use them. I had a level 20 Myrrh for this chapter and she took 0 damage from bows, despite being effective.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
And if you have any Bishosps, use them. I had a level 20 Myrrh for this chapter and she took 0 damage from bows, despite being effective.

I only have one Bishop: Natasha. Lute can still use Light Magic with her Sage class, and so can L'Arachel, a Valkyrie.

Zachmac

Speaking of Bishops, I was just playing Sacred Stones myself today when I noticed something interesting; Riev was able to get Bonus Damage on one of Knoll's phantoms.
It's really redundant when literally any attack could kill them anyway, but it's kind of a neat touch that they're classified as monsters.

Last edited:

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Speaking of Bishops, I was just playing Sacred Stones myself today when I noticed something interesting; Riev was able to get Bonus Damage on one of Knoll's phantoms.
It's really redundant when literally any attack could kill them anyway, but it's kind of a neat touch that they're classified as monsters.

That's a cute touch.I've never used a Summoner because of Knoll's luck and just Ewan in general,so I never noticed it.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
[so according to support conversations, it sounds like elise is ~10 years old. aqua left nohr around 10 years ago and she was already in hoshido when elise was born. and you can marry her and she can have a baby during the course of the game. good going IS, nice to know that after you made nowi who was not really a child but close enough you had to make someone who actually is a child (not to mention your adopted little sister) who you can impregnate...]

R_N

[so according to support conversations, it sounds like elise is ~10 years old. aqua left nohr around 10 years ago and she was already in hoshido when elise was born. and you can marry her and she can have a baby during the course of the game. good going IS, nice to know that after you made nowi who was not really a child but close enough you had to make someone who actually is a child (not to mention your adopted little sister) who you can impregnate...]

localizer just rubbing their eyes, sighing deeply

Aurath8

I imagine the localizers will just either age everyone up, not mention Elise's age and/or pull a Ricken and make her ambiguously "older than she looks".

By this point though I'm surprised the Avatar can't marry Lilith as well. Even Robin was basically a panromanctic FE version of Genghis Khan.

Zachmac

inb4 "I'm actually 1,000 years old. I just look and act like I'm 10 because of Dragon's Vein!"
By this point though I'm surprised the Avatar can't marry Lilith as well. Even Robin was basically a panromanctic FE version of Genghis Khan.
That's because Lilith isn't actually playable. She's an ally unit during castle battles.

Edit: This conversation inspired me to butcher an Awkward Zombie comic.
idontwanttogotojail_by_macmari-d96vhfv.png

Last edited:

Rakurai

It turns out that she's actually his half-sister, so she'd be off-limits even if she was playable or becomes playable.