• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem - The Fall Of Bern

Zorg

Spongetastic
R13 - Mild language and blood. Action also.

And this is my first rpg so sorry if it isn't that good....

Ok, hopefully i have all the parts and i posted this in the write place...

Plot/Backround:

100’s of years ago, Lycia, with help from Nabata, Sacae, Ilia and Etruria went to war with Bern, who had resurrected the mighty beasts, dragons. Lycia won the war but eventually spared Bern, dismissing the evil leaders of their high roles. They decided to share the role as leader of Elibe equally. Unfortunately, after 50 years or so, when the mighty lord Eliwood had deceased, mutant pirates crossed the sea from the continent of Magvel, which was, unlike Elibe, home to many types of zombies. They took Lycia and the other countries by surprise, wiping out all of the countries, apart from Bern, who, in secrecy had been training an army the whole time, and had made a deal with the pirates to spare them. Bern then wiped out the pirates easily.

Once Bern had taken over all of Elibe, Bern was then renamed New Bern, to symbolize the new land belonging to Bern. On the other side of the country, opposite New Bern’s main castle, a small, unknown country began on the west side of Elibe. It was only noticed by Bern once it had grown, and was located on maps. This country, Mare, grew to replace some of the countries that Bern had wiped out. Mare eventually had some of the best fighters in the continent. The king’s son, Prince Welk, who was in charge of the country’s army, has been working on the ultimate armies. The main, big army to fend off and distract Bern, and a small army, to travel around the country to the main castle of New Bern, and infiltrate the castle, to kill the new, recently crowned king of New Bern, King Strayl.

Fire Emblem:

Fire Emblem is a series of strategical games, based around the Fire Emblem, which is normally something different each time. The games have so far gone from 1-10, and they are currently making a 11th game, which is out in some countries. They are set in the past, probably ancient times. The characters you use normal use one, two or maybe even three of the following: Swords, Axes, Lances, Bows, Healing Magic, Light Magic, Dark Magic or Anima Magic (eg: fire, thunder). There are lots of different classes who use set weapons and when they are a high enough level, and have a certain item, they can be upgraded, giving them: most of the time, new weapons are usable by that character, they get stat bonuses and they become a new class. This RPG is based 100 years after Fire Emblem 7.

This RPG:

Prince Welk and his band of about 5 soldiers, travel around the country, trying to make it to the main castle of New Bern. They meet some more companions over this time, but some fall. They fight many battles that they expect to lose, but win just by the skin of their teeth. And some they end up retreating, when they've taken too much...

Meanwhile, we also follow the story of a small group of mercenaries, who live in the center of Elibe. They are against New Bern, but keep that a secret, as it could lead to prosecution. They travel quickly down to the bottom of the continent, and then plan to travel east with the small army of Mare to the main New Bern castle, wanting to recover Lycia, and the other countries that fell hundreds of years ago…

So the first four other people to join, will be in Mare's small army. Then the next 3 or 4 people will be in the band in the center of Elibe, moving down, to meet up with the other group... Then, we will need about two more people to join who meet one of the two groups as they pass through a village. And, just so this isn't a Gary-stu story, we will possibly need a few people to quit, therefore, their character dieing.

Classes and such:

Psychical

Myrmidon -> Swordmaster - Incredibly fast sword users
Thief -> Assassin - Fast knife users. Even faster when upgraded.
Can open locked doors and chests.
Pirate -> Berserker - Very strong axe users who call the sea their
home.
Fighter -> Warrior - Stong axe users who can use bows when
upgraded.
Mercenary -> Hero - Well balanced soldiers who use swords and
axes when upgraded.
Archer -> Sniper - Infantry who use bows. They are also quite fast.
Nomad -> Ranger - Infantry who use bows on horseback. They can
also use swords when upgraded.
Knight -> General - Armored warriors who use lances, and then
also axes once upgraded.
Cavalier -> Paladin - Infantry who use swords and lances while
riding a horse.
Pegasus Knight -> Falcon Knight - Infantry who ride Pegasus while fighting
with lances. Normally female. Fragile
units, mainly to bows. Can use swords
when upgraded.
Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord - Infantry who ride Wyverns/Dragons while
fighting with lances. Normally male. Good
defence but fragile to bows. Can use
swords when upgraded.

Magic: (Note: When upgraded, all magic users can use healing magic)

Shaman -> Druid - Dark mages who use dark magic. Strong but inaccurate.
Mage -> Sage - Mages who use anima magic (nature: fire,thunder).
accurate.
Priest/Cleric -> Bishop - Can only use healing magic, but when upgraded
can use light magic. Fragile/normally low defense.
Monk -> Bishop - The same as Priest/Cleric but higher magic and resistance
but also, can't use healing magic until upgraded, before
being upgraded can only use light magic.
Troubadour -> Valkyrie - Healer mounted on a horse. Can use light magic
when upgraded.

If you have any other questions about eg: classes you can ask them here or in the Fire Emblem Club...

Also, Only one of each class, mabey two of some. Also, to go to the upgraded version of each class, you need one of the following items:

All magic users: Guilding Ring
Archers/Nomads: Orions Bolt
Flying Units: Elysian Whip
Cavalier and Knight: Knight Crest
Fighter and Swordmen: Hero's Crest
Pirate: Ocean Seal
Thief: Fell Contract

Note: People should start getting these items about halfway through the RPG. Around when the two groups meet up... probably a bit afterwords.

Name:
Class:
Personality:
Special Abilities(One at maximum, not to extreme though, not many people have them in the games...):
History/Background:
Clothes(People will most likely wear the same clothes the whole time):
Appearance:
Other:

1 other slots open:

1: +Zorg - Mare (Prince Welk-Myrmidon)
2: +Darklord18 - Mare (Kyle-Mercenary)
3: +SapphirePhoenix - Mare (Sapphire-Myrmidon)
4: +Rotrum - Mare (Cole-Shaman)
5: +Warhawk360 - Mare (Jason-Mage)
6: +Zincspider - Band of Mercenaries (Randal/Randy-Archer)
7: +TheSequilReturns - Band of Mercenaries (Lily-Mage)
8: +Emerald18 - Band of Mercenaries (Emerald-Pirate)
9: +AngryCaterpie - Band of Mercenaries (Remy-Thief)
10: +Blivsey - Village (Pirogoeth-Monk)

At the start of each post you type, you put in the number 1, if you are in the Mare group, and 2 if you are in the Band of Mercenaries, and the village person just joins onto one of the groups...

Ok that's about all i think but i think i have to do my character so... here it is, and i expect the same from other people willing to join:

Name: Prince Welk (Casual name/to friends is Chad)

Class: Myrmidon -> Swordmaster

Personality: Pretty sensible, smart and well raised by his father, nosy at times and very adventurous, likes to investigate small crimes in his home country, knows a lot about the economy which his father made him learn. He is normally nice and is good at making friends but can be mean at times, normally just taking jokes too far. He has some strange habits like the fact that he sometimes suddenly falls asleep for short amounts of time, which is though to ba a disease. Not only is he good at making friends, he is normally respectful of his friends parents, and is friends with some of them.

Special Abilities(One at maximum, not to extreme though, not many people have them in the games...): N/A, but might just be undiscovered.

History/Background: He was raised well as a child by his father, the king. He was taught how to fight the basics with a bow, axe lance and sword, and then choose to master the arts of the sword, and speed, as he believed speed was the key to any battle. His mother died only a few years ago and his father hasn't made any effort in finding another wife. Prince Welk is the leader of Mare's army, and he has made 'the perfect army'. He has a right hand man-Kyle who is also a close friend.

Clothes(People will most likely wear the same clothes the whole time): He likes the color blue. He wears a blue headband and a blue armband high on his left arm. He wears a dark blue robe that has long sleeves and a cape like leg piece. He also wears light brown boots with white pants tucked into them. He wears clothes that his hero wore many years ago - Karel, a legendary Swordmaster. You can look at this picture to get a better idea of the clothes, he wears these but smaller:

Appearance: He's got short, white hair and pale, white skin, but with a bit of a tan, he's also an albino. He's got a medium build, strong, and fit. He doesn't wear glasses. He has a small scar above his left eye. He has white teeth which are a bit pointed for some reason, but after tests, they know that he isn't a vampire. He has light blue eyes and looks a bit younger than he is. He is not normally recognized as the prince type, not even the warrior type.

Other: He got the scar above his left eye when training. At first he wanted to learn magic, and while sparing with his teacher using the fire spell his teacher hit him with a small fire ball there. He then took up weapons and was scared of magic for 6 months until he got over it finally.

So yea... mods please tell me anything i missed... and yea...

notes:

NO more Myrmidon -> Swordmaster
NO more psychical people in group 1
NO more Archers, they normally aren't that common...
NO more Shaman -> Druid
NO more Swordusers - Thief,Myrmidon,Mercenary
The person in the Village must be a mage...

The person in the village, please state what group you would first like to be with...

Note: The last two people must both be mages, one of them, preferably a cleric/priest or at least a Monk...

EVERYONE make sure you have read my post at the top of page 2, we don't want this to be closed!!!

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Can we choose to join the Mercs? I would rather be in their group (sorry, I like the idea) than with you to begin with. I think it should be a choice... sorry if I pushed buttons.

Oh, don't think I'm mini-modding please, but you might wat to upgrade your Personality, History and Apperance to at LEAST four LINES
1:
2:
3:
4:
Each. It is the rules of this section of the forum, and would be in the best interest of the group. I'm sorry if I am doing somthing I am not supposed to.

Oh, and can I reserve a spot as an Archer?

Last edited:

darklord18

I going to join so I hope this is ok.

he in Group 1

Name: Kyle

Class: Mercenary -> Hero

Personality: He doesn't have that many friends in the castle but makes the most of those he does. He has a strong sense of humor. He normally cheers himself up by doing some of his hobbies, like polishing his swords that he collects. He is very loyal to his country. When he find a rare sword, he will get it first before anything else which people started to call in the sword collector but even thought hard to get along with form time to time, he has a caring heart.

Special Abilities(One at maximum, not to extreme though, not many people have them in the games...): none.

History/Background: He is a strong fighter, who only fights when he needs to, as his parents were assassinated when he was in his teens (12ish) He doesn't want to kill without a reason, because he doesn't want to do what someone did to him. He is Prince Welk's right hand man and they are also close friends.He follow Weik order and often found training with Weik. He is also ofter the job of being caption of the royal knight but turn it down due to his dislike for horse riding.

Clothes: Since his parents died he has liked the color black, as it stands for grief. He wears black knee and shin guards with some brown tabi. He wears stained white pants underneath with a black leg band on his left leg. He wears a brown, large belt and a black plate body with black shoulder guards. he carry three sword around him but keep a forth one hidden in his shield. His armor has his kingdom symbol on them.

Appearance: He has short, light brown hair in a casual haircut. He also has a cold looking face. He has a average build for his age. He also wears a black helmet. He has light brown eyes and a scar on his left cheek. his armor and shield has his kingdom symbol on them. he has one sword hiding in his shield which he use with his shield when fighting and three sword that are hanging form his belt, One on his side and two on left side.

Other:He often collects rares swords in his spare time. Even though he fight with a sword and shield, he prefer using two swords to fight.

Hope it ok now.

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Oh, is there a leader of the mercenaries?

Zorg

Spongetastic
yes, preferably a physical person... and any more questions just pm me...

and also, make sure that in both groups there is an even amount of physical people and magic people...

Here I am!!

Name: Sapphire (can also be called Saph)

Class: Myrmidon -> Swordmaster

Personality: Sapphire is known to have a quick tongue and a quicker wit. She speaks her mind and is often blunt about things (and she's hurt so many feelings that she doesn't even notice it anymore). The girl comes off as a cold-hearted person, but (as absurd as it may sound) she is undoubtfully loyal and quite friendly. When the chips are down, Sapphire puts everything on the line and is willing to take a challenge (no matter how hard or bleak it may seem). But her anger is her weak point, and the girl has a hard time controlling it, thus resulting in her remarks and rude comments.

Special Abilities: Sapphire has seen the use of the a single sword lacking, so she's decide to use two swords at once. But this has it disadvantages. Buying two swords for one unit can become costly, so Sapphire usually has to pay for the extra weapon. And even though the two swords give her extra power, they both slow her down to the speed of an average mercenary or mage.

History/Background: Sapphire use to be a farmer's and daddy's girl. She would go out into the fields everyday to help her hardworking father. But out of the blue one day, a group of dastardly bandits raided the village. Many of the villagers, including the father, stood up and fought against the cutthroats while she hid in sheer terror. But the rag-tag group had no chance of winning and were beaten senselessly. Ashamed of her weakness at a critical time and the loss of her dad, she vowed to become stronger and protect those who were close to her. Thus she joined a honorable group of mercenaries in order to train in the arts of the sword, and joined the Mare army to help them in their quest to stop Bern.

Clothes Added to appearance since clothes and appearance are basically the same...

Appearance: Sapphire is proud of her apperance, like any girl. Her raven hair flows down to the middle of her back like a waterfall, and the natural crimson highlights contrast greatly. Since she is a farmer's girl, as well as a hard working mercenary, her skin has been tanned by the harsh sun, and not flawless for one in her position. The most noticable detail of her is her sapphire-blue eyes (where her name came from) always sparkles with her humor. Many accuse her of her eyes being too 'readable.' The female myrmidon sees clothing as a hinderance, thus isn't weighted down by armor. Her entire outfit is some shade of grey, with limited blue. A grey scarf is wrapped around her neck and obscuring the silver, diamond-cutted sapphire encrusted chocker necklace that was her mother's. She wears a simple V-cut T-shirt, with the sleeves cut in a way that they leave her shoulders bare. Sapphire wears a pair of slim, black gloves (with a single blue strip on them) that go up to her elbows, as well as a studded belt with matching sword sheaths and simple black pants and shoes.

Other: On her spare time, she likes to practice with a bow and tries her hand at magic. But she isn't that good at it.

OoC: She's going to go in group one... Hopefully. If there's a problem, just say. This is my first RPG on SPPf :0

EDIT/OoC: Fixed it...

Last edited:

Zorg

Spongetastic
ok, your in, just so people know, the next two people in group one MUST be magic people...

Zincspider

My Bloody
(I am applying for the Leader of the Mercs.)

Name: Randal (Randy as he prefers) Pilt

Class: Archer

Personality: If Randy was a senior, he would be the old guy waiting with a shotgun on his porch, just DARING the kids to walk on his lawn. As most people around him know, Randy has an extremely short temper, and his fuse doesn’t have a measurement small enough to display how short it is. Of course when not raving over stupid things, Randy is extremely sarcastic. Apart from this, Randy is excellent as strategy and can work with anything to stay alive. Mostly booby-traps, and death-traps (depending if he wants revenge or to kill). He works well with others if they don’t put him at risk, and he isn’t angry. But to most, even Randy’s bouts of extreme anger seem to be comical. People laughing at his antics just infuriates him further.

The loss of his former team makes Randy weary of risks, but this has not impeeded his skill in tactics. What's needed is needed... most of the time.

Special Abilities: Fury Shot: If Randy Happens to be angry when in a battle, his aim increases as he takes out his rage on the opposing forces. This allows him to fire faster, and more accurate.

History/Background: Randy came from a rich family. To most, this would be great. To Randy, it was hell. Since he was a child, Randy has been insulted by the local kids for being ‘high on the hog’. Yeah, instead of being tutored, like most rich kids, Randy was sent to the 'commener's' school. He never refered to anyone as a 'commener', but the fact his family did got him in trouble with the so call 'commoners'. He was thrown in mud, and locked in the privey early in life. THen he started getting angry.

He did normal in school, and didn't exactaly exel. Except in history, as he was able to memorize every tactical movement used in the past couple hundred years. For most of his life, Randy fought back with words and properly placed traps, as he had learned to position them right so that they may work… John didn’t leave the bathroom for a week after getting glued to the side of the school carriage. Yes, but even in his success, the other children said it was because he had money that he could do this, and he hired adults to plant them. He couldn't even get his due credit.

When Randy finally became old enough to leave, he did, leaving all of his money and family behind to start a new life. He traveled the country to live life free of his title. He became an excelent bowman, as he had to hunt for food. When the war started getting intense, he joined a small group of mercenaries to help out his country. Randy was hailed for his tactical mind, and dead aim.

Old man Boston was a great Hero, and his two sons, Benson and Brando where lively knights who lived every day to the fullest. Karren was a cleric Randy fell in love with, and Coledo was powerful Sage who could tell you the name of every herb on this side of the continent.

But even the greatest heroes die. Over time, the members of his group started dieing out in small battles, until only he and his love, Karren the cleric, where left alive. But, in an ambush, Karren was killed by brigands. Over a period of a year, Randy sought out the brigands that were hired to kill them, and their leader. In one night, Randy planted everything he needed to to get revenge for his lost love.

Trip lines into covered pits that were filled with spears was one of the traps he laid out. Another was himself. He waited in the middle of a road for the bandits to rush him. AIming for the closest one in each shot, Randy continually skewerd the bandits on arrowns, until only one was left.

He walked to the man, and told him the story of what they had done to him. The man, the leader of the bandits looked at the carrnage of him men, and pleaded to be spared, that killing him wouldn't bring her back. Randy pulled back the string and let out the calmest sentence he ever spoke while angry.

"That's too bad...," and he killed the man executioner style. From then on, he made a vow to make this war end so that no one else might get somthing important taken from them. He has accumulated a new team over the years:
A mage
A pirate
A theif
And him.

Now is time to end this war. But Randy will not make any sacrifices... thats not to say he won't keep himself in the back lins... even vengence takes a back seat to fear of death. Randy has a family with his subordinates that he has never really had before. One that didn’t tell him what to do to be ‘proper’. He still will not hesitate to prank his men/women when the occasion arises though.

Clothes: Should be in the next part...

Appearance: Let’s start from the top shall we? Randy’s hair is a mess of light brown that, apart from some of his wild bangs, is pulled into a pony-tail that hangs down into the small of his back. Bellow his bangs, his green eyes are complimented by small rectangle glasses that stand halfway down his nose, and allow him to see past it. His mouth is usually in a scowl or smirk depending if he is planning to prank someone (when they PO him), or if he just did. His thin body is covered with various pieces of clothing including a dark-blue tunic that is stitched diagonally across the chest, a simple pair of white pants made of heavy material, and a leather sling that swings around from his left shoulder where a hard leather pad protects it, to his right hip, where his quiver is kept. He is normal height also, and if he uses a longbow it looks awkward on hiss back, so he usually uses a simple Steel Bow, or if he is lucky enough to find one, a short bow. His current weapon is ‘Bull’s Eye’, A Steel Bow colored red, with a white grip. He has used this bow for a long time, and it hasn’t failed him yet. After all, he is still alive. Under all of this, Randy wears a pair of normal hiking boots. A pair of thick, black, fingerless gloves are worn at all times also.

When Randy gets cold, he takes out the only thing that signafies he was ever part of a wealthly family. A magnificent stole made of the fur of some of the softest animals in the world. He puts it over his soulders. He will loan it to an ally if it is needed though.

If you pay cloooose attention to his movements, you can see that Randy's movements are more regal and fluid than an average archer. He has been trained in pose for formal occasions since he was able to walk. Every step he takes is proud, and his movements are decise and flawless. This makes him move better than most, and it incorperates into his appearance. As so, it incorperates into this section.

Other: Randy avoids meeting with his family at all costs. ALL COSTS!

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
Aww man I'm used to choosing your class (I play SS)

Can I have a theif in the mercenaries and a shaman in the mare-group? If not I'll jsut have the shaman

Name: Cole (Knoll-N=Koll=Cole*exclamation mark*)

Age: 14 (Uhh a magic-user doesn't have to be old right?)

Class: Shaman

Personality: Cole is the quiet type. He does'nt like to talk much and is fairly secretive. He usually doesn't like to talk to other people, whether he knows them or not; but some people he would'nt mind talking to. But he is also very intelligent and flexible, he can work around most anytihng. He is very hard-working and is great at his magic even though he is fairly young. He usually over-exerts himself when he is trying to train and study.

Special Abilities(One at maximum, not to extreme though, not many people have them in the games...): Naturally good speed (I;m not sure what this means sso i'm just going to put something stat-related...)

This is the part I suck at
History/Background: Cole always wanted to train in magic, for as long as he could remember at least. It took him a while to figure out which type of magic he sohuld learn. He knew that he did'nt want to get stuck healing, and he didn't like fire or lightning. When he was finally allowed to study magic he decided that he would go with dark magic instead of light. He has always worked hard to learn his magic and when he was asked he immediately siesed the oppurtunity to fight with the prince.

Clothes(People will most likely wear the same clothes the whole time): I'm just going to add this to appearance...

Appearance: He always wears an emotionless face, althoguh people don't usually see his face anyways. He has sapphire blue eyes and dark blue hair. He is fairly short, especialyl compared to most others who fight with or against him. He wears wooden sandals. He wears blue light-weight armor that covers his upperbody and halfway to his elbows. He wears shorts that go down to his knees. Althoguh most of the time you won't see any of that. He wears a cloak/robe that is blue with black stripes, lining the outline. The robe almost touches the ground, and actually will when he does certian things. It isd a bit big for him and covers his entire hands alot of the time. There is also a hood tht will cover his face when he wants it to.

Other:

Hero does not mean the hero of the story. Hero is a class.

I don'tr want to minimod but spider is right. It has to be 4+ lines...

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
I'd like to have her join up with the mercenaries if that's ok.

Name: Lily

Class: Mage -> Sage

Personality: Lily is optimistic and fairly carefree most of the time. She enjoys spending time with others and always lightens the mood. She doesn’t enjoy fighting, but knows that it is a necessity. Lily sees her comrades as her family, and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. In battle, Lily prefers to stay close to someone else, and likes to provide support rather than directly attack. Lily enjoys music and often hums a tune while working. She will often try to break up arguments and always tries to be present at planning sessions to suggest more peaceful courses of action.

Special Abilities: Lily has a natural resistance to magic based attacks.

History/Background: Lily’s past is something of a mystery. She has no idea where she came from and her only memory of her past is an image of a tall tower. She was found by one of the mercenaries when she just showed up at their camp about ten years ago. Since then, she has been a constant presence at the camp and has acquired a number of useful skills as a result of the chores she did. She is an accomplished chef and can repair damaged clothes. Lily is well known by her comrades and has many friends in the towns they've passed through.

Clothes: (Combined with appearance).

Appearance: Lily’s hair is light brown and goes just past her shoulders. She wears it in a ponytail when working or cooking. She has hazel eyes and is almost always smiling. She has fair skin and soft features. She is about 5’5’’, close to average height. Lily wears a green dress-like robe with a white “cape” pulled over her shoulders. She also wears a leather belt and leather shoes. She has a silver necklace that she always wears. This necklace has a star shaped charm with an emerald at the center. She often wears silk gloves on the battlefield.

Other: Lily can cook a good meal out of almost anything.

Last edited:

emerald18

kamikorosu
to the mercs if that's ok

Name:Emerald(quicly Emerl)

Class:pirate ->Berserker

Personality:Calm, blunt and has eyes for the strong.Usually hangs around in the back when not in battle but can't say no to a person in trouble.He has creepy 'aura' around him that makes people not to hang around him.Doesn't like when people ask about his past.Rather rude person especially when someone tries to thank him or disturbs his nap.Emerald is always a bit sure about himself in battle.He is not very interested of politics, but knows very well who are strong warriors and who's just a political rat

Special Abilities: Emerl has this 'demonic' aura around him which drops enemy's hit a little(caused by fear)

History/Background:Nobody really knows where he comes from except for certain someone who shall remain unknown.But he has traveled around the continent to look for strong fighters which is why ended up as a mercenary.He trains to be strong enough to seek revenge on Bern.His sister was murdered in front of his eyes by Bern's soldiers, when he was young.He was saving a village from bandits when the mercenaries came to help, he wanted to join them afterwards.He's usually either sleeping outside or training

Clothes:He wears an emerald green headband, dark blue cape with a red, claw like mark, black green pants, brown leather boots, emerald green fingerless-cloves, white shirt(sleeves rolled up)

Appearance:Emerald green eyes, short dark blue, spiky hair, rather muscular, a bit tall.He's white.Not that happy face nor sad, more of a grumpy expression, looks like someone ready to slice you but that only happens to enemies.Clear white teeth and a leaf-green leather belt.Emerl also has few scars from his battles on his cheek and left arm

Other:At nights he's on top of the nearest hill weight-lifting

Last edited:

Zorg

Spongetastic
ok, not as much as we need but you get a clear enough picture, but please add more to your appearance... ill accept you for now though but make sure you do that...

emerald18

kamikorosu
thanks.i guess it was a little less then it should

rotrum

Ice Cold
If i mod sees that he was approved with only 2 lines of personality they might close this

Zincspider

My Bloody
Acctually, if a mod sees anyone with less that four
(1:
2:
3:
4: )
Lines of personality, history, or appearence, they can close it. If the others don't change, this might be closed.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Okay, my SU:

Name: Remy Scuru

Class: Thief --> Assassin

Personality: Remy is a sleuth- sly, quick, and skilled in the ways of combat. He's confident in his looks and natural charm, and also sees New Bern as a threat and hopes to take it down one day. However, he's also a Robin Hood-like figure, who steals from the rich and gives to the poor- though sometimes he keeps it for himself. Remy is a lady's man and is thus likely to hit on any young lady he meets- provided they're legal, of course. If he has any faults, its that he can sometimes rush into dangerous situations and is a normally emotionless figure, rarely speaking when "on the job" or in public.

Special Ability: Sneak- Remy has the innate ability to remain undetected in even the lightest of conditions, providing that he stand still. If they see him, though, his ruse is up.

History: Remy, whose ancestors were born of the Sacae bloodline, felt he had no obligation to be the prince he was destined to be. So instead, he changed his last name and took the opposite road- Remy took up being a thief and a vigilante, and considering he had no female figures in his life, took the brief path of a womanizer, causing local authorities to kick him out of the town when he was caught hitting on the local duke's wife.

Bored of his native lands, Remy explored what remained of Elibe after the war, exploring New Bern and even yanking a few pockets of the nobility. Remy then later head of a secret resistance group who planned to take arms against the new empire of Bern, and felt inclined to join it in order to avenge his tarnished family name.

Appearance (Includes clothes- why they are separate is beyond me!):

Remy wears a black long sleeved silk shirt with the Omega insignia on his thoracic area, and appears very tight on Remy even though it fits him well. Remy also wears long, red, and baggy silk pants with a leather belt that conceals his weapons of choice (Knives.) Finally, Remy has four rings he wears nearly all the time- three on his left ring, middle, and index fingers, and a royal Sacae Signet on his left ring finger.

Remy's appearance is lean but lanky- he stands at about 6'3", but weighs only 130 lbs, being very light. His skin is paler than usual skin and has beautiful bright blue eyes that compliment his skin. Remy's hair is also aqua blue and messy, and reaches down to his neck and shoulders. Since he doesn't wash often, his hair appears dirty. His skin, however, remains clean, and he doesn't smell a bit after a fight or run. Finally, as most women will say, Remy is a handsome young suitor- he knows this.

Other: Remy has three scars on his chest gained upon capture and torture in New Bern's dungeons for his little move on the duke's wife.