• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem - The Fall Of New Bern

Zorg

Spongetastic
R13 - Mild language and blood. Action also.

And this is my first rpg so sorry if it isn't that good....

Ok, hopefully i have all the parts and i posted this in the write place...

Plot/Backround:

100’s of years ago, Lycia, with help from Nabata, Sacae, Ilia and Etruria went to war with Bern, who had resurrected the mighty beasts, dragons. Lycia won the war but eventually spared Bern, dismissing the evil leaders of their high roles. They decided to share the role as leader of Elibe equally. Unfortunately, after 50 years or so, when the mighty lord Eliwood had deceased, mutant pirates crossed the sea from the continent of Magvel, which was, unlike Elibe, home to many types of zombies. They took Lycia and the other countries by surprise, wiping out all of the countries, apart from Bern, who, in secrecy had been training an army the whole time, and had made a deal with the pirates to spare them. Bern then wiped out the pirates easily.

Once Bern had taken over all of Elibe, Bern was then renamed New Bern, to symbolize the new land belonging to Bern. On the other side of the country, opposite New Bern’s main castle, a small, unknown country began on the west side of Elibe. It was only noticed by Bern once it had grown, and was located on maps. This country, Mare, grew to replace some of the countries that Bern had wiped out. Mare eventually had some of the best fighters in the continent. The king’s son, Prince Welk, who was in charge of the country’s army, has been working on the ultimate armies. The main, big army to fend off and distract Bern, and a small army, to travel around the country to the main castle of New Bern, and infiltrate the castle, to kill the new, recently crowned king of New Bern, King Strayl.

Fire Emblem:

Fire Emblem is a series of strategical games, based around the Fire Emblem, which is normally something different each time. The games have so far gone from 1-10, and they are currently making a 11th game, which is out in some countries. They are set in the past, probably ancient times. The characters you use normal use one, two or maybe even three of the following: Swords, Axes, Lances, Bows, Healing Magic, Light Magic, Dark Magic or Anima Magic (eg: fire, thunder). There are lots of different classes who use set weapons and when they are a high enough level, and have a certain item, they can be upgraded, giving them: most of the time, new weapons are usable by that character, they get stat bonuses and they become a new class. This RPG is based 100 years after Fire Emblem 7.

This RPG:

Prince Welk and his band of about 5 soldiers, travel around the country, trying to make it to the main castle of New Bern. They meet some more companions over this time, but some fall. They fight many battles that they expect to lose, but win just by the skin of their teeth. And some they end up retreating, when they've taken too much...

Meanwhile, we also follow the story of a small group of mercenaries, who live in the center of Elibe. They are against New Bern, but keep that a secret, as it could lead to prosecution. They travel quickly down to the bottom of the continent, and then plan to travel east with the small army of Mare to the main New Bern castle, wanting to recover Lycia, and the other countries that fell hundreds of years ago…

So the first four other people to join, will be in Mare's small army. Then the next 3 or 4 people will be in the band in the center of Elibe, moving down, to meet up with the other group... Then, we will need about two more people to join who meet one of the two groups as they pass through a village. And, just so this isn't a Gary-stu story, we will possibly need a few people to quit, therefore, their character dieing.

Classes and such:

Psychical

Myrmidon -> Swordmaster - Incredibly fast sword users
Thief -> Assassin - Fast knife users. Even faster when upgraded.
Can open locked doors and chests.
Pirate -> Berserker - Very strong axe users who call the sea their
home.
Fighter -> Warrior - Stong axe users who can use bows when
upgraded.
Mercenary -> Hero - Well balanced soldiers who use swords and
axes when upgraded.
Archer -> Sniper - Infantry who use bows. They are also quite fast.
Nomad -> Ranger - Infantry who use bows on horseback. They can
also use swords when upgraded.
Knight -> General - Armored warriors who use lances, and then
also axes once upgraded.
Cavalier -> Paladin - Infantry who use swords and lances while
riding a horse.
Pegasus Knight -> Falcon Knight - Infantry who ride Pegasus while fighting
with lances. Normally female. Fragile
units, mainly to bows. Can use swords
when upgraded.
Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord - Infantry who ride Wyverns/Dragons while
fighting with lances. Normally male. Good
defence but fragile to bows. Can use
swords when upgraded.

Magic: (Note: When upgraded, all magic users can use healing magic)

Shaman -> Druid - Dark mages who use dark magic. Strong but inaccurate.
Mage -> Sage - Mages who use anima magic (nature: fire,thunder).
accurate.
Priest/Cleric -> Bishop - Can only use healing magic, but when upgraded
can use light magic. Fragile/normally low defense.
Monk -> Bishop - The same as Priest/Cleric but higher magic and resistance
but also, can't use healing magic until upgraded, before
being upgraded can only use light magic.
Troubadour -> Valkyrie - Healer mounted on a horse. Can use light magic
when upgraded.

If you have any other questions about eg: classes you can ask them here or in the Fire Emblem Club...

To go to the upgraded version of each class, you need one of the following items:

All magic users: Guilding Ring
Archers/Nomads: Orions Bolt
Flying Units: Elysian Whip
Cavalier and Knight: Knight Crest
Fighter and Swordmen: Hero's Crest
Pirate: Ocean Seal
Thief: Fell Contract

Note: People should start getting these items about halfway through the RPG. Around when the two groups meet up... probably a bit afterwords.

1: +Zorg - Mare (Prince Welk-Myrmidon)
2: +Darklord18 - Mare (Kyle-Mercenary)
3: +SapphirePhoenix - Mare (Sapphire-Myrmidon)
4: +Rotrum - Mare (Cole-Shaman)
5: +Warhawk360 - Mare (Jason-Mage)
6: +Zincspider - Band of Mercenaries (Randal/Randy-Archer) (Leader of the Mercenaries)
7: +TheSequilReturns - Band of Mercenaries (Lily-Mage)
8: +Emerald18 - Band of Mercenaries (Emerald-Pirate)
9: +AngryCaterpie - Band of Mercenaries (Remy-Thief)
10: +Blivsey - Village (Pirogoeth-Monk)

At the start of each post you type, you put in the number 1, if you are in the Mare group, and 2 if you are in the Band of Mercenaries, and the village person just joins onto one of the groups...

here is the start off one: (im really sorry if people in the Mare group wanted to describe themselves... :( )

Prince Welk walked down the corridor of his fathers main hall. His small army of four other soliders followed.

His right hand man was on his left side, Kyle the Mercenary. He is quite bulk looking with short, light brown hair and light brown eyes. But you could only just make out those things as he had fully black armor on and some brown tabi. He was not only Chad's right hand man, they were also best friends...

On his left side was Sapphire the Myrmidon. She was one of the only female soliders in the castle. She wears a mostly gray costume. She has a gray scarf wrapped around her neck. She has a V-cut t-shirt which is cut in a way that reveals her shoulders and some simple black pants and shoes. She also wears some elbow length, black gloves with a single blue strip on them.

Beside Kyle on Chad's far left, was Cole the Shaman, which is a studier of dark magic. He is short compared to the other people fighting with him. He wears wooden sandals which you only see sometimes as he wears a blue cloak with black stripes which has a hood which he wears sometimes. At the moment his hood wasn't on though, so you could see his dark blue hair and sapphire blue eyes. But he also wore an emotionless face...

At the back of the group was Jason, a mage. He is small and lean, although he is 29. He has green hair which matches his cape and a scar on his left eye. He wears a black, silk, long sleeve shirt and black pants. He also has a large emerald ring on his right middle finger. All of his clothes are torn from living away from civilization. He was found out in the forest not to long ago and appeared to be a great fighter, Prince Welk then offered him a role in his small army, which Jason accepted.

The group stopped at a large thrown which at it, sat King Welk, Chad's father, and a ruler of Mare.

"Are you all ready to begin your journey?" he said

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
"Alright. We are here," muttered Randy, pointing at a small, random (how can he pin-point it?) location on his map. He often lost where he and his team were at the moment, but there was no way to figure it out ussually. He let his finger pull across the wrinkly parchment until he reached the bottom of the continent.

"And to help in the war, we need to progress to this point, as these," He pointed at the range of frosty tipped behemoths to their starting locations left ", block our path. Of course we could always take a boat... no. Too much risk on the ocean. I can't..." he paused for a while, and looked up at his team.

"Well... what do you think?"

OOC: Alright Mercs. I put this to get the plans started to move out. Just post what you think we should do.

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
The token Thief of the Mercs spoke up, saying, "Well, I may not be the strategist in the group, but from where we're standing right about now, I'd say we're lost. And I'm sure you don't know where we're going."

Remy stepped alongside Randy and took the map from his hands, reading over it and stating, "Yep. I'll agree, this thing is giving us trouble. We could try scaling those mountains but we'll probably lose plenty of fellows. Then again..."

Remy rubbed his scruffy chin, twirling one of his knives around between his fingertips.

"If we were to find a cave, a crevice even, we could easily bypass all this nonsense. And even if we DON'T find anything, we should be able to find a coastal city, right? There's plenty of stinky nomads living along the freezing shores."

Remy handed the map back to Randy and yawns, looking around to see the sun's position.

"Ugh... when did it get so bright?"

Zincspider

My Bloody
Randy's left eye began to twitch when Remy, the theif, took the map. He began to breathe heavy when Remy started talking about crevices in the mountains. When Remy finished, Randy was stilll steaming. He didn't like his map to be touched, but Remy was obviously still asleep.

"No, Remy. The passes found would be too dangerous due to unstable rock formations, and they were great places for the enemy to hold an ambush. NOW WAKE UP AND THINK!" He finished his sentence with a scream. He can't stand it when the rest of the team weren't ready. He reached up with his left hand, and ran it through his sandy brown hair.

Truth be told, he was kinda tired too. He started taking calming breathes, and he felt his slight chest rise and fall with each breathe, pushing at his tunic. We he declared himself calm, he turned back to Remy's direction.

"Listen. The plains are a straight shot down, and we even pass a few towns for supplies. It's open area, so an ambush is unlikely, and we can see enemies for miles. It is safer, and will take as much time as scaling through the craggy, cold mountains." When he finished, he stood up from the wooden table that he and the rest of the group were sitting around, and walked to the entrance, holding his hands behind his back the whole time so he could think. A quick glimpse of the plains looming in front of them gave him a suprise. The sun was coming out, and he could get a glimpse of an odd rock formation in the distance. It looked like a rude hand gesture...

Randy then walked back to the map, and pointed to a similar formaiton on the paper.

"Besides. We aren't lost. We're here." ...He had only been off by a few miles...

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Remy opened his eyes on the noise of Randy's roar.

"By the Divine, I hate waking up to your voice, Randy..."

He shook his head, saying, "So, are we lost? Because from the looks of it, we're probably off by plenty of miles. Or was I sleeping again..."

Remy rubbed his chin and looked around. He pondered if it was possible to head northward AROUND the mountains.

"Maybe we could go round the rotten hill by moving northwards by the roads alongside it. The trees could give us foliage to hide behind and even then, we've got the element of surprise."

Remy then chuckles and says, "Or I could go out solo and find a way around!"

Remy then turns to Randy, asking, "Of course, I'd need some sort of helper. Preferably female, of course- I don't want any awkward questions about my exploits from some young strapping whipper snapper."

Remy then laughs inwardly at himself- he figured he was a bit of a pervert, but he underestimates himself a LOT.

emerald18

kamikorosu
Emerald gave Remy a bold look.

"If anything it's not female,for or your sake."

Emerald shined his axe.

"Nomads are cunning, when I was traveling around the continent I came across them in the shores.They hide around the bushes and release a rain arrows.I'd say we should take the road with least amount of soldiers."

Emerald turned to Randy"If we don't have some sort of battles, we'll get rusty."

Emerald placed his axe to the table"At least that's what I think."

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Randy allowed his men to speak, without interuption. First Remy,

"Maybe we could go round the rotten hill by moving northwards by the roads alongside it. The trees could give us foliage to hide behind and even then, we've got the element of surprise." Randy inwardly shook his his head, his pony-tail smacking both sides of his back as it swayed.

"Maybe we could go round the rotten hill by moving northwards by the roads alongside it. The trees could give us foliage to hide behind and even then, we've got the element of surprise. Or I could go out solo and find a way around! Of course, I'd need some sort of helper. Preferably female, of course- I don't want any awkward questions about my exploits from some young strapping whipper snapper."

Randy held his tounge, and let Emerald, the sailor, speak.

"If anything it's not female,for or your sake.Nomads are cunning, when I was traveling around the continent I came across them in the shores.They hide around the bushes and release a rain arrows.I'd say we should take the road with least amount of soldiers.If we don't have some sort of battles, we'll get rusty."

Randy nodded and began his reply.

"Remy, if we went around the mountains, it would takes us longer to get to the bottom. Plus, on the other side, Bern is rallying forces. We don't want to be caught in the middle of a new campground by any chance," he said matter-of-fact like.

"Besides... we would be lucky to find a woman who wants to spend more than one night with you," he finished with a grin. He then turned to Emerald.

"Yes, the nomads do, do that, but only if you disturb their enviroment. They hold nature very high, and killing flora or fauna without proper tribute ends in your own death."

He hoped this was enough to convice them. The plainsmen weren't bad... but it seemed like Remy was firmly against going across their teritory.

Zorg

Spongetastic
"yes father" said Chad, there others still hadn't spooken

"Now, have you made up all your plans?"

"yes" said Chad "we are going to go around the bottom of the continent and then about half way around, we have arranged to meet up with some warriors. Then we will launch a sneack attack at the castle from behind...hopefully"

"good work, i am proud to call you my son" said King Welk "I hope you all survive and i wish you the best of luck. My son made this army, and will hopefully lead it to victory, remember, we will launch our main army in three day..."

"See you dad"

"See you son... don't die, and that goes to all of you. You are some of the finest warriors in this country"

Chad made a slight bow, and then they all turned, and left without another word...

just so people know, its quite easy to know what group you are in so you dont have to do the 1 or 2 thing at the start of each post...

OMG!!! i just realised i was using the name roy, probably because i am writing a fan fic with him in it... sorry!

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
"Remy, if we went around the mountains, it would takes us longer to get to the bottom. Plus, on the other side, Bern is rallying forces. We don't want to be caught in the middle of a new campground by any chance," he said matter-of-fact like.

"Hmm, perhaps we can raze their camp and take whatever resources they have- oh right, I forgot, this is the PANSY Mercenaries..."

"Ah, I joke Randy, no need to get all steamed up at me."

"Besides... we would be lucky to find a woman who wants to spend more than one night with you," he finished with a grin. He then turned to Emerald.

Remy snickers, commenting, "More than you ever got, shortstack."

"Yes, the nomads do, do that, but only if you disturb their enviroment. They hold nature very high, and killing flora or fauna without proper tribute ends in your own death."

Remy sighed, commenting, "Alright, that's good and all, but what if we happen to run into the NATURALLY hostile nomads? I mean, this is the southern arctic coasts- there's some pretty creepy stuff down these parts."

Remy continued, saying, "Well, we CAN go down there. I mean, as long as we're careful of our step. I should probably bring some oil just in case something goes wrong..."

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader

Lily had sat quietly for a while and listened to the others talk about their next route. Randy seemed to have a good idea about avoiding the mountains, but Remy was dead set against going anywhere near the nomads. Until one of them gave in, we weren't going to get anywhere.

"Well, we CAN go down there. I mean, as long as we're careful of our step. I should probably bring some oil just in case something goes wrong..."

"I don't have any problem going that way." Lily said.

She turned to Randy, "You said that as long as we perform the required tribute, they would leave us alone right? We have plenty of supplies right now, but if we need anything we just have to follow their rules. That way, nobody gets hurt."

It seemed like a good plan. The nomads weren't naturally aggressive, for the most part, but it better than going through some forsaken mountain pass or running into the Bern army.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Randy let Remy's comments slide off his back this time. He needed to avoid going around that mountain at any cost... his old village was right in the way of the only safe path, and he had no intention of seeing his family. But soon, Remy seemed to grudgingly agree... very grudgingly.

"Umm... Remy... why oil? For fire or somthing?... Nevermind..." He began to ask, but let it go. He nodded in Remy's direction to show his thanks for the ceasing of the argument. Randy enjoyed exercising his brain every once in a while, but it was to early for that sort of thing.

"Allright then, we need to get ready to leave. Everyone pack up camp, and get all needed possesions..." Randy began. Then he looked down at the charter of their supplies that he had assesed this morning. They were almost out of rations. The last of the dried meat had been eaten by wild animals of varing species last night... or stolen by nomads (he didn't let this out, for fear of another argument starting). Then he registered wht Lily had said. They were in fact OUT of food... he let his men (and woman) know.

"Acctually lads... lets walk to town. We seem to have... umm... run out of food." He turned back to the map, and traced from the Finger Rock, to the nearest town. Barlow was only about an hour's walk away.

"We set out for Barlow immediatly!" He proclaimed, picking up the charter. He started to walk out, when he relized that somone needed to stay with the campsite, seeing as Lily was here, but she couldn't hold of any rouges on her own.

"Emerald, stay here and look after camp with Lily," he commanded turning to Remy, "But you are coming with me" He siad with a frown. He didn't wish to start anything else, but Remy was VERY useful for buying and selling items. He sure could haggle (mostly with compliments to the female clerks... Randy used to object, but the deals were too good).

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
"How are we out of food? We had enough yesterday." Lily said.

She turned over to Randy who was gathering his things for the trip into town. "If you're going to buy more food, could pick up some fresh fish? That is if you can find any. Any seafood will do really." She was going to try a new dish tonight for dinner.

"Now that I think about it, we could use some new silverware too. I don't know what happened to all the knifes, but we need some more." Lily grabbed her things and began to leave the tent. "Oh, is there anything you need me or Emerald to do while you're in town?" she asked. Hopefully Emerald wouldn't mind being volunteered for work.

Meanwhile, in Mare... (1)

Sapphire stood on the Prince's left side, silent as a statue. It wasn't her time to speak. She was mainly afraid she'd say the wrong thing since it's happened in instances like this. Instead, the female soldier listened intently to the prince's words:

..."Yes" said Roy "we are going to go around the bottom of the continent and then about half way around, we have arranged to meet up with some warriors. Then we will launch a sneek attack at the castle from behind...hopefully"

She had a feeling that this mission wouldn't be as easy as it sounded. How long as it been since she'd had a challenge like this? She couldn't help to smile in pure excitement, but it disappeared instantly when the King spoke:

"Good work, i am proud to call you my son" said King Welk "I hope you all survive and i wish you the best of luck. My son made this army, and will hopefully lead it to victory, remember, we will launch our main army in three days..."

"See you dad"

"See you son... don't die, and that goes to all of you. You are some of the finest warriors in this country"

Sapphire bowed along with the prince and everyone else, her hair touched the floor. "Thank you, your Majesty. I won't disappoint you."

And with the rest of the small Mare army, Sapphire turned and left the castle without saying another word. Sapphire couldn't wait to begin this journey, and wondered what would happened first.

Zorg

Spongetastic
"ok guys, so lets just confirm our plan" said Chad as they walked silently out of the castle

Chad opened a map from his pocket and angled it so the others could see.

"ok, so we're at the west of the continent and we're meeting that group of Mercenaries at a village at the south most point of the continent" said the Prince, pointing at the bottom middle of the map.

"simple... altogether we go through a forest, some snow, some plains... and a couple mountains... first we just go through the forest south of here... we'll be able to to stop by where you were living Jason!" he said "then we go through some plains, the second biggest in the continent, there have been some dragon sightings there which isn't too good" the Prince paused "oh yea, Jason, did you ever see any harpies or elves or anything inhabiting the area where you lived, anything that will give us trouble?"

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
"Umm... Remy... why oil? For fire or somthing?... Nevermind..."
Remy replied anyway, saying, "Well, it's in case something goes wrong and we don't have to all die in a freezing town that may be full of cannibals or not."

"We set out for Barlow immediatly!" He proclaimed, picking up the charter. He started to walk out, when he relized that somone needed to stay with the campsite, seeing as Lily was here, but she couldn't hold of any rouges on her own.

Remy began to interject and offer to stay with Lily, but...

"Emerald, stay here and look after camp with Lily," he commanded turning to Remy, "But you are coming with me" He siad with a frown. He didn't wish to start anything else, but Remy was VERY useful for buying and selling items. He sure could haggle (mostly with compliments to the female clerks... Randy used to object, but the deals were too good).

"Aw, way to ruin my day! Well, there's probably gonna be females inside the town anyway. At least you're bringing me out of invaluable skills."

Remy turned to Randy and asked, "How much stuff are we letting go? I need to make sure I can give enough compliments to get what we need, and Barlow is the opposite of a meat factory."

Remy chuckles, saying, "It's like a goldmine out there for swingers, but I have priorities. So..."

Remy lifted up a bag of supplies and wipes some sweat off his forehead, saying, "Let's go, time is money."

darklord18

Kyle didn't like the idea of joining forces with the warriors Chad had talked about earlier but he trust his prince and friend, after all he was the prince's right hand man.

He look as Chad opened a map from his pocket and angled it so the others could see.

"ok, so we're at the west of the continent and we're meeting that group of Mercenaries at a village at the south most point of the continent" said the Prince, pointing at the bottom middle of the map.

"simple... altogether we go through a forest, some snow, some plains... and a couple mountains... first we just go through the forest south of here... we'll be able to to stop by where you were living Jason!" he said "then we go through some plains, the second biggest in the continent, there have been some dragon sightings there which isn't too good" the Prince paused.

"Dragon, aren't they just myth." thought Kyle.

"oh yea, Jason, did you ever see any harpies or elves or anything inhabiting the area where you lived, anything that will give us trouble?"

"I agree with the prince, we need to know what we be up against." said Kyle "Though I don't think we being running into any Dragon, harpies or elves in here but it wouldn't help know what we up against." Thought Kyle to himself.

Last edited:

emerald18

kamikorosu
"It wouldn't hurt bringing some Hand Axes"

Emerald shined his other axe quickly.

"I'm going outside to practice."

Emerald picked up his axes to his shoulders.

"Oh..If you need any help Lily, just ask."

"If any rogues come up, they'll see dead before I even swing my axe." Emerald leaves with arrogant look.

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
"If you're going to buy more food, could pick up some fresh fish? That is if you can find any. Any seafood will do really. Now that I think about it, we could use some new silverware too. I don't know what happened to all the knifes, but we need some more. Oh, is there anything you need me or Emerald to do while you're in town?"

Lily was rambling once again. Randy got the message though. Fish and silverware. Normaly, Randy would object to buying such plesentries as 'silverware' (the sallry of a mercenary group wasn't too high either...). Fish was getting expensive too. But he couldn't say no. Over the last ten years, he had practically raised Lily along with everyone else.

He found her when he was in his twenties, and she was still around sevenish. Since then, he has thought of her as... well... a daughter of sorts. He didn't tell anyone, but he couldn't resist when she asked for somthing. He melted.

"Yes I can. And you and Emerald can start packing up." He answered, trying to hold down a smile, as he didn't want to make her think he was doing he a favor. "And we will be back in about... five hours. We need time to get there and back, and calculating for anything that might go wrong, it adds up."

He walked to the front left corner of the tent, and picked up his bow and a side-sack for the trip. He strapped the pack around his waist, and slid his bow into it's holder on his back. He then proceeded to pick up the brown quiver and place it on the belt of the sack. He was ready. Then Emerald spoke up.

"It wouldn't hurt bringing some Hand Axes." Randy rolled his eyes. Emerald went through tose things too fast. He had picked up a couple last week.

"Emerald..." He began, breathing harder with each passing moment. "You need to control you use of these things. I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY!" He yelled, stomping his foot. Then he saw Lily again, and he couldn't stay angry. Mostly because he had agreed to pick up the fish, and the silverware was going to cost more than an axe.

"Fine. I'll pick it up. Come on Remy" And he walked out the tent flap.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
"If you're going to buy more food, could pick up some fresh fish? That is if you can find any. Any seafood will do really. Now that I think about it, we could use some new silverware too. I don't know what happened to all the knifes, but we need some more. Oh, is there anything you need me or Emerald to do while you're in town?"
ough tose things too fast. He had picked up a couple last week.
"Emerald..." He began, breathing harder with each passing moment. "You need to control you use of these things. I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY!"

Remy grinned, replying, "Maybe you aren't, but I'm a gold digger- in the financial AND female sense. Just one thing while we're there."

Remy looked to Randy with jokingly hilarious puppy dog eyes and whispers, "Can I get a quickie while we're in town? It won't take long I promise! Heck, I can even get with a prostitute and steal HER money..."

Remy sighed, figuring what Randy's response would be, but the wily Thief hadn't been with a woman in a WHILE- and he knew that Randy and possibly Emerald would KILL him if he laid a hand on Lily.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
"Yes I can. And you and Emerald can start packing up." Randy answered.

"Ok, thanks." she said with a smile. "I'll go pack my things." she said as she left the tent. She headed to a smaller tent nearby and went inside. This tent doubled as her sleeping place as well as a makeshift kitchen. The food was stored elsewhere in the supply tent.

Lily proceeded to pack her sparse belongings (witch consisted of a few spare clothes and a few odds and ends) into her bag. She didn't want to pack up the kitchen supplies yet, there was still dinner tonight. That was what the fish and knifes was for after all.

Well, she was done here. The others would help take down the tents in the morning. Maybe she should go see what Emerald was doing. She grabbed her tome books and left her tent and soon found Emerald practicing with his ax.

"Hi, mind if I join you?" she asked.