• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem: Worlds Collide

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
This is another Fire Emblem SU, a medieval tactical game wherein you must move your units strategically to achieve victory against your foe. This takes place in an alternate universe, where...

Oh, wait. I'll just get to the plot first. Look there, sillies!!!

There have been many courageous lords throughout our time...

Prince Marth of Altea, Roy of Lycia, and his father, Eliwood, Eirika of Renais, and Ike of Crimea, among many others. They have fought valiantly and killed many villains and monsters, all for the sake of good. However, after the newest war between Begnion and the Laguz Alliance, another threat reared it's ugly head:

An evil mage named Galladier and his cult, called, "Lehran's Saviors," attempted to steal the medallion kept by the Greil Mercenaries.

Unfortunately, they succeeded. However, their sin didn't go unpunished. The whole armies of Gallia, Daein, Phoenicis, Kilvas, and Goldoa attacked Galladier's fort. Little did they know that this wasn't a simple fort...

Galladier and his strongest, most skilled mages were performing a ritual to summon Lehran into the real world once again. It required, however, a pure human, one who was immune to the effects of the medallion, while Galladier's most elite warriors fought against the armies. An informer told them of the little girl, Mist. What they didn't know what that Mist was also Commander Ike's sister. When he found out that his sister was going to be killed in the name of chaos, Ike immediately stormed the fort, with his whole troop assisting him. Many fell, but eventually, Galladier was killed by Ike.

However, all was not perfect. Galladier, with his last breath, slit Mist's throat with his blade, and dripped her blood upon the altar which the medallion presided. Galladier died shortly after.

And Lehran was sitting where the medallion was, grinning evilly.

He slaughtered everyone in the fort, including cultists, and mutilated Ike in front Queen Elincia's castle. Furious and hysteric, she sent her whole army to kill him. Lehran, with a roar, disintegrated all the soldiers, including the famed Geoffrey and Lucia. Lehran proceeded to take back what he thought was rightfully his, starting with Begnion, then Daein, the Laguz nations, and he finished with Crimea. He thought the world was in the palm of his hand.

Four years earlier, Elincia had a baby boy, Ike's child.

He was named Greil.

Elincia, being invaded by the ultimate armada from Lehran, attempted one last move:

She used all her might and the might of the survivors ti go around and abandon the castle and Lehran's forces, and moved upon the same medallion which Lehran has been trapped in for untold millennia. Sacrificing themselves, Elincia used her magic and the power of her army to make a suicide move. Lehran found out where they were, but it was too late. The survivors of his conquest were going to bring Lehran back to his medallion.

HE had one last trick of his sleeve as well, however.

Lehran, in a last ditch effort, used his might to renewed EVERY continent in Fire Emblem history, along with the destroyed Tellius, and reborned every citizen before their wars, in order to come back tenfold and even stronger than before.

Elincia left her only son to this world, as she and every other died.

Except for Greil, who reigned as the king in the central isle of the continents, The Center of the World.

Now, before war, the six continents will be at war once again.

Who's side are you on? With Marth and Akaneia, Alm and Valencia, Celis and Jugral, Roy and Elibe, Eirika and Magvell, or Ike and Crimea, the choice is ALL yours.

Name: *Insert witty joke here*

Home: Please add country and town as well. Also, add what game you would be from, 1-10.

Alignment: Which country you are allied to.

Appearance: A good, two to three paragraph on what your fellow/gal looks like.

Personality: How the person acts towards others, things she hates/likes, how she does in battle, etc. Two through three paragraphs.

History: Three paragraphs. Basically what was going on with the person before and around the time the war on the continents started. Interest me.

Race: Laguz or Beorc? Laguz can transform into animals, and Beorc are humans.

Weapon: There are swords, lances, axes, bows, knives, and magic. More is covered in magic later on.

Transformation: If you chose Laguz, you must choose what your transformation is. There are:

Beasts (Giant Cats, Tigers, and Wolves): Fast, strong, and skillful, but also are weak to laguz specific weapons and fire magic.

Birds (Hawks, Herons, and Crows): Flying units similar to other aerial units, but weak against wind magic and arrows. Herons are animal bards.

Dragons (Red and White Dragons): Giant creatures of myth that are devastating, but also very weak to Thunder magic.

Class (For Beorc only): (There will be promotions!!! Also, you may either use the three tier promotion method, or you may choose who you become, like in the earlier American releases.)

Mercenaries: Well balanced units that only use swords until promotion.

Myrmidons: Sword users that are swift and specialize in critical hits, but have low strength and defense.

Soldier: Part Myrmidon and part Fighter, except they use lances.

Thieves: Speedy knife users that have a weak defense, but can dodge many attacks with ease.

Cavalier: Well rounded units that ride horses. They may only use one type of non-magical weapon until promotion.

Bard: Invigorates units to move again if exhausted. They cannot attack, however.

Dancer: A female Bard with the added ability to grant protections to others.

Fighter: Tough axe wielders that have large strength and constitution, but are weak against magic.

Archer: Wields bows and able to attack from a distance, but cannot attack close up enemies.

Pegasus Knight: Cavalry on flying horses and can travel great distances, but has low defense and HP, and are also weak to arrows and wind magic. You may choose the three basic weapons for starters.

Wyvern Rider: Similar to Pegasus Riders, except stronger, but weaker magical resistance, especially to Thunder magic. You may choose one of the three basic weapons.

Mage: Magic users that are able to use Fire, Wind, and Thunder magic. (More on this later.)

Priests: Wielding staves, they can heal themselves and others, though are very weak to direct attacks.

Clerics: Female Priests.

Pirate: Axe wielders able to move freely across water, otherwise, just like Fighters.

Troubadours: Able to travel long distances and use healing magic, but have low defense.

Monk: User of only light magic and have poor defensive skills.

Shaman: The reverse of Monks. Not stat wise, but these use only dark magic.

You may PM me about how you want to promote, and I will tell you what would happen from there. You need to PROGRESS though, before you can promote. LEAD INTO IT.

Now for magic:

There are three kinds of magic: Dark, Light, and Anima. Dark beats Anima, Anima beast Light, and Light beats Dark. Anima consists of Thunder, Fire, and Wind magics that also have a trinity, but still always beat Light and are always beaten by Dark.

Fire beats Wind, Wind beats Thunder, and Thunder beats Fire.
Rules:
No god modding. I'll go by the three strike rule, don't take advantage of it.

No Gary Lou or Mary Sue. which are impossibly perfect characters.

You may only bunny if the RP'er has given you permission. If anyone PM's me about being bunnied without permission, you will be given two chances. After those, you're out.

Follow all Serebiiforum rules. (I don't want Psychic or Razor Leaf mad at me!)

If you have any questions, PM me.

I'm also open to suggestions.

Last edited:

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Name: Layla Caineghis

Home: The Capital of Gallia; Path of Radiance

Alignment: Gallia; Crimea

Appearance: Layla has short, side positioned, dark blue cat ears. Her hair is a slightly lighter tint, and is rather short with a few mild curls. Her lips are silky and white, with the feeling of satin, most likely two of the softest lips you'd ever see. Her eyes are big with a emerald green color, which makes her eyes sparkle in sunshine. Her skin is a creamy white with tanned tones, which are highly unnoticeable to anything less than a fellow beast laguz. She is quite short for her age, standing at around the height of 4'10", and people often mistake her for a child. Her nails are slightly longer than a normal girl, making her seem more lithe and cat like. Her stance is quite erect for a laguz, standing straight and tall. Sticking out of her back is a long, blue, puffy tail with multiple stripes.

Layla wears a short, dress-like, sleeveless, dark blue, blouse that goes down to about 3 inches above her knees, and she has light purple shorts that cover up her bare knees. On her arms, there are fingerless, baby blue gloves with yellow straps across them. She wears white, flexible shoes that she can slip her feet in easily, making it easy to get around.

In her beast form, her fur turns blue, and her ears stay in the same position. A few gray hairs stick from her ears in this form, along with a gray inside to her ears. She has a couple dark blue stripes across her head and back. Her tail in this form is extra puffy, still with stripes adorning it. Her paws are mint green, and have an appearance of little boots.

Personality: A very quiet and shy girl, Layla is the type to shut herself in and blush everytime her mouth opens or moves the slightest amount. Not very open, she thinks everyone deserves a chance, even Beorc and evil people. She hates pointless killing, along with killing in general, and hates with a burning passion to use her claws. Because of this, she uses a small cooking dagger usually, and only uses her Beast Form when necessary. Thought of as an air head and a bit clumsy, she fits this stereotype rather well. Always clumsily stumbling about, she tries her best not to destroy things.

Despite her ferocious hate of fighting, in a battle she is serious and gives her all, and doesn't hesitate to use a killing blow when necessary. She hates to see someone frown, and always rushes to an unhappy person's side, trying her best shyly to cheer them up and smile. She is a smart person when it comes to riddles and complex puzzles, along with a nice strategy, making her more of a strategist then a battler, even though she will battle when she needs to.

History: Born as an orphan, her mother died giving birth to her and her dad had run off before she was born. She was raised by King Caineghis as an adopted daughter. Because of this, he treats her as a daughter, and she has immense respect and honor for him. She received her beast powers when she turned 10, and tried out for the Gallian Army, making it barely, partly because she wouldn't transform and use her powers on a real target. She became mainly a strategist and a side defense, used only when she was extremely needed. She was also a medic of sorts, injured soldiers came to her and she used various healing items to help them.

She became well known around the capital, always wondering around the city helping out with fellow laguz, and guiding beorc travelers through the kingdom safely. Always doing the right and just thing, she became a sort of idol of the small area, everyone knowing her, travelers sometimes even recognizing her.

After her 14th Birthday, a Mage named Galladier came forth, and the king ordered her to stay in the castle. She protested, but obeyed, staying in the castle for a long time. Now, 5 more continents have appeared, and she had no idea what was happening, but rumors of a war were spreading. Now, she was going to join her continent in unison to help out, maybe becoming a peacemaker of sorts.

Race: Laguz

Weapon: Has her beast form and a Cooking Dagger.

Transformation: Cat

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Wow... great sign up, man. You done this before?

Accepted!

I can't help but feel like I'm missing something in the sign up...

I'll think of it...

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Just to let you know, I'm a girl. That's okay though. I've roleplayed quite a bit, but most were normal 'Just-type-a-couple-sentences' kind. I've been in a few literate RPs, maybe two or three. I love the Fire Emblem series, so I really got into it. Thanks for the compliment. Forgot something? Maybe Alliance, Country of origin, weapon?

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Ah, thank you. I felt like I was forgetting something, though I might have covered weapon choices in classes...

I'll add Weapon, home is technically origin, and I'll also add alliance.

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
I added the stuff to my SU, can't wait for more people.

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
I'll sign up then. I've played number 8 so I know a good amount about the battle system. It's one of my 2 favourite systems (Flex range Motion Battle System is my most favourite though.)

Name: Lyric Seal

Gender: Female. It'll be fun to see what it's like to be a girl :p

Home: Magvell;Grado;Sacredstones; 8

Alignment: Aargh; I can only remember Grado and Renais!!! Umm, lets see, the one that doesn't have any ruler; that was a republic of merchants.

Appearance: Lyric has dark,long, purple hair. She has unusual amber eyes that seem to pierce into your sole (lol; I stole it from ocarina of time; those statue things) as she will stare closely at you until she's finished analysing; then she'll hardly look at you at all. She wears a cloak; worn by the sages that live high up in the mountains; where she stays when she isn't in the mood for traveling.
She has bland greyish skin where her heart is, her heart and sole were crystalised as a curse by Lyon the Necromancer when she killed the king of Grado (lets just pretend that she did, OK?) Here you are angrycaterpie: Lyric is about 5"10, however tall that is, I'm just guessing that's an average height. She's light, and in certain times can combine that with her magic and jump very high. I can't think of what else to write!
I'll get into that later,

Personality: Lyric has a silent but deadly personality, speaking only when spoken to or when necesary, sometimes people forget of her existance. The crystalised heart sole thing has very small effects on her personality, but rather on others. On being around people they get a chill and some uncontrolable feeling to be harsh and mean to her; and so tries to avoid company. Some people it effects more than others.
She puts very few rules on herself, but will take down anything that gets in her way if necesary. She does her jobs quickly and however necesary, and no longer cares about the value of life; that makes her good at her job. She has a 2 year old daughter; and has a soft and protective spot for her though.

History: Before the war started, Lyric was on the run from all forces of the continent, except the one that shes in alignment from. She was once Lyon's bodyguard and when she noticed him acting strange she murdered the king of Grado to try and stop him. Grado had negotiated with the continents to capture her; no-ones sure why they want her so much. To keep her safe she worked as a mercenary for money, and lied about identity. When she was twentyfour she found out she was pregnant, and hid in the mountains, where she was helped by a hermit; a skilled sage; who looked after her. She goes back there when in need and leaves her now two year old child when she cannot look after her herself.
When the continents became one she used it her advantage, offering other places to hide. She is in hire of Ostia, for little pay as they promise to look after her child (hmm, I'll call her... Fog! Gettit? Fog, Mist? XD!) At some points she is paid as a private magic tutor, but only accepts the offers of people she decides that the sole thing affects least. She fights the war, but tries to avoid the destruction of a country or continent; as each one is a paying client, and a perfect place to hide.

Race: Beorc.

Weapon: Magic: Can use instant cast magic and time cast, I don't think there's a difference in the game but time casts are were you have to chant and certain conditions have to be met, but they have much larger effects.

Class: Mage; but I want her to become a Sage as soon as possible, if we have to start at base classes.
Fightning Style: A more close up mage, Lyric would rather shoot magic from inside the fight instead of from the side lines. She can use various magical moves that would sometimes be called 'physical' for example, when she zips through the enemy and leaves trail of fire from behind. She can also use much stronger moves that require cast time, and has the ability to 'summon' elements to attack for her.

PS: Where's your sign up Angrycaterpie?
PS PS: Can I make the RP's cafe thing?

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
PS: I'm making it.

PS PS: Sure, though I don't know if it's popular enough...

Oh, and your SU is acceptable, just one thing:

You fail to mention how tall or heavy Lyric is. Heck, you ignore her physical build all together!

Just add that and you'll be accepted. For now, your Pending.

ironknight42

I have half of a sign up done so I will be sending it in hopefully soon

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Woah...

Okay then, BB, you're good to go.

Knight, I'll give you as much time as you need.

Oh, and I may have decided NOT to fully participate in this RP, but instead introduce NPC's important to the story and act as a moderator during the RP.

If someone isn't following the rules, let me know.

If there aren't any more SU's until februrary, then I'll start the RP.

If I get two more, then I'll start it at that point in time.

This sounds like it could be a promising RPG. I've only played The Sacred Stones all the way through but hopefully I'm good to go on this. I haven't been in many RPGs but I'm good at describing so maybe you'll accept me. I just have to be active in the RPG..heheh. Hopefully it won't be dead.

Name:Cyrus

Home:Magvel, Carcino, Sacred Stones:8

Alignment:Rausten

Appearance: Cyrus is a tall, lanky young man who's blue-green eyes give the impression that he is quick to think and show that he is full of wit. His bright green hair is of medium length, and a lot of it covers his right eye. He has a small scar on his nose, probably from a battle a few years back.

He wears a dark green cloak and underneath a pale grey shirt. He isn't worried about protection, as a myrmidon's job is to kill quickly. Cyrus wears a pair of leather gloves that were given to him by his father, which he has never tooken off. His pants are sleek and black, and he wears a pair of brown leather boots that are easy for him to run in. Last but not least, he is abit taller than six feet.

Personality: Cyrus is a strange young man, and you really have to get to know him first to be able to tell what he's really about. Alot of the time outside of battle he'll have his head in the clouds, often thinking about girls(typical), new sword techniques and riddles.

He's known for talking in third person, and by that I mean:"Cyrus thinks you are trying to make fun of me!" Cyrus has been doing this since the day he could speak. It was a personality trait shared through his family.

He makes his riddles to not only entertain himself, but to feel superior to others, as not many other people can correctly awnser them. He had an inferiority complex ever since he was a child, so he likes to feel like he's smart.

When in battle, he's quick and hasty to rush in to an attack, and because of this he is often the first to get wounded. He has no shame for it, as he prides himself in his scars and wounds, much to the surprise of his team mates. He often carries multiple Vulneraries just for safety, as he seems too proud for a cleric or priests healing.

Cyrus is the kind of friend you'd like to have, although he's not perfect. He tries to be an observing and helpful guy, but most of the time he's just a forgetful klutz. He's good at making people laugh, either by mistake or on purpose, and isn't afraid to laugh off any embarassment.

History: Before the great war, Cyrus worked locallly with his father at his armory, where they made quite a profit from his fathers famous custom weapons. Through working in that business, he learned alot about how to treat a client, and the initial steps on properly making a weapon, but all this still bored Cyrus.

One day, at his fathers permission, he fought in one of the famed colloseums. Almost costing his life and resulting in his scar, he won at the colloseum and impressed a local army captain. The army captain offered for him to work in Rausten as a patrol soldier, to keep the border safe and rid of petty theives. Cyrus happily worked in that position and never complained a bit. He had always loved the feeling of responsibility.

After a few years, he received a small promotion as second in command of the fourth travel troop of Rausten. He was entrusted along with a grizzly old man with guiding forty soldiers across the plains of Carcino to track down a reported group of mountain men who had stolen valuables from the royal treasury, which included the manifesto of the first king of Rausten.

After the continents all became one, and this so called "war" started, L'Arachel sent the royal army of Rausten on an expedition to form alliances with neighbouring nations, in order to better the chances of Rausten's survival. All this talk about war worries Cyrus, and he wonders if he made the right decision in joing the army...

Race:Beorc.

Weapon:Killing Edge(if not allowed then Steel Sword?)

Class:Myrmidon.

Eh, I'm not sure if this is good enough, but hopefully it is! I tried not to make Cyrus too perfect or anything, but I wanted to make him kinda funny.

Last edited: