• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Face-Off v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurtx10 Ho-oh!!!!!
KO!

;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157;
;157; Typhlosion Won! ;157;
;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157;

Pure

back.
It's done! Ho-oh finishes second for the fifth straight time, and second overall.

*Typhlosion 40*
Ho-oh: 0
-------------------
Typhlosion: 10*
Ho-oh: 9
Flareon: 8
Blaziken: 4
-------------------
Finals
Round 1:
Typhlosion, Ho-oh, Flareon, Blaziken
Round 2:
Flareon, Ho-oh, Blaziken, Typhlosion
Round 3:
Typhlosion, Ho-oh, Flareon, Blaziken
FINALE:
Typhlosion d. Houou.
--------------------
And here we have the winner...

Typhlosion

Runner-Up of the Johto Fire Face-Off, and Winner of the Finals.

And our runner-up,

Ho-oh

Winner of the Johto Fire Face-Off, and a Winner of the Semifinals.

I would like to offer a heartfelt thank you to all who participated in the 2006 Fire Pokémon Face-Off. This includes a special thanks to the Staff: Agent Myst, who has stuck with this Face-Off since it's old days, and Deputy55, who basically ran the show in the earlier stages of this game, as well as the short-tenured role of AngelLatias. In 5802 Posts with 291 pages, higher than any face-off besides the old (and legendary) Dark, Character and Shipping Face-Offs, this has thrived. Hopefully, in the upcoming 2007 Face-Off, (yes, yes...) it will retain it's popularity. Tomorrow, I will debut the new rounds and methods.

But for now, here's a question for you all:
Would you like to switch the format to a more strategy-based, game-like format to replace Hurt/Heal?

Overused question, yes...

Last edited:

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
Typhlosion won w00t. GoldenHouou would be mad... o.o
Hey, I was a part of the staff once. Not acknowledging me because I'm female. >.>
Would you like to switch the format to a more strategy-based, game-like format to replace Hurt/Heal?
Yes, time to spice up my life. ;)

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Yes, but won't this take alot of planning and trail and error to perfect a working system because I didn't like your "Gold, Silver and Red" system.

Abs style sounds good, but, as I said, only if you allocate sig space for it...

YellowHat

The Anticool
I don't care about the voting, I've resolved to limit the amount of FOs I go to, and this one is not included. But, if you must know, I prefer hurt heal, nothing to complimacated.

Last edited:

Pure

back.
Thanks for the spam :)
You've been warned.

As for the rest, expect to see a trial version of the new methods coming tonight or tomorrow.

I'll try anything once.
Typhlosion won! Took a lot of hard work to make sure he won.

Pure

back.
I am announcing the closure of this thread, the 2006 Fire Pokémon Face-Off, to make way for the 2007 Fire Face-Off, encompassing more than simply Pokémon.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.