1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Face-Off v2

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by Pure, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pure

Pure back.

-10 Houou.

A small boost to destroy you, Alec.

2. Hurtx10 Ho-oh!!!!!
    KO!

;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157;
    ;157; Typhlosion Won! ;157;
    ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157;

3. Pure

Pure back.

It's done! Ho-oh finishes second for the fifth straight time, and second overall.

*Typhlosion 40*
    Ho-oh: 0
    -------------------
    Typhlosion: 10*
    Ho-oh: 9
    Flareon: 8
    Blaziken: 4
    -------------------
    Finals
    Round 1:
    Typhlosion, Ho-oh, Flareon, Blaziken
    Round 2:
    Flareon, Ho-oh, Blaziken, Typhlosion
    Round 3:
    Typhlosion, Ho-oh, Flareon, Blaziken
    FINALE:
    Typhlosion d. Houou.
    --------------------
    And here we have the winner...

[​IMG]
    Typhlosion

Runner-Up of the Johto Fire Face-Off, and Winner of the Finals.

And our runner-up,
    [​IMG]
    Ho-oh

Winner of the Johto Fire Face-Off, and a Winner of the Semifinals.

I would like to offer a heartfelt thank you to all who participated in the 2006 Fire Pokémon Face-Off. This includes a special thanks to the Staff: Agent Myst, who has stuck with this Face-Off since it's old days, and Deputy55, who basically ran the show in the earlier stages of this game, as well as the short-tenured role of AngelLatias. In 5802 Posts with 291 pages, higher than any face-off besides the old (and legendary) Dark, Character and Shipping Face-Offs, this has thrived. Hopefully, in the upcoming 2007 Face-Off, (yes, yes...) it will retain it's popularity. Tomorrow, I will debut the new rounds and methods.

But for now, here's a question for you all:
    Would you like to switch the format to a more strategy-based, game-like format to replace Hurt/Heal?

Overused question, yes...

Last edited: Dec 31, 2006
  4. AngelLatias

AngelLatias + L i g h t m a r e

Typhlosion won w00t. GoldenHouou would be mad... o.o
    Hey, I was a part of the staff once. Not acknowledging me because I'm female. >.>
    Would you like to switch the format to a more strategy-based, game-like format to replace Hurt/Heal?
    Yes, time to spice up my life. ;)

5. Kikas123

Kikas123 What 'bout My Star?

Yes, but won't this take alot of planning and trail and error to perfect a working system because I didn't like your "Gold, Silver and Red" system.

6. Would you like to switch the format to a more strategy-based, game-like format to replace Hurt/Heal?

Abs style sounds good, but, as I said, only if you allocate sig space for it...

7. YellowHat

YellowHat The Anticool

I don't care about the voting, I've resolved to limit the amount of FOs I go to, and this one is not included. But, if you must know, I prefer hurt heal, nothing to complimacated.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2006
  8. Pure

Pure back.

Thanks for the spam :)
    You've been warned.

As for the rest, expect to see a trial version of the new methods coming tonight or tomorrow.

9. I'll try anything once.
    Typhlosion won! Took a lot of hard work to make sure he won.

10. Pure

Pure back.

I am announcing the closure of this thread, the 2006 Fire Pokémon Face-Off, to make way for the 2007 Fire Face-Off, encompassing more than simply Pokémon.

Have a nice day.

11. SapphireL

SapphireL Lydia

Shining Alakazam requested for this thread to be closed.

closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.