• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Face-Off v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurtx10 Ho-oh!!!!!
KO!

;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157;
;157; Typhlosion Won! ;157;
;157; ;157; ;157; ;157; ;157;

Pure

back.
It's done! Ho-oh finishes second for the fifth straight time, and second overall.

*Typhlosion 40*
Ho-oh: 0
-------------------
Typhlosion: 10*
Ho-oh: 9
Flareon: 8
Blaziken: 4
-------------------
Finals
Round 1:
Typhlosion, Ho-oh, Flareon, Blaziken
Round 2:
Flareon, Ho-oh, Blaziken, Typhlosion
Round 3:
Typhlosion, Ho-oh, Flareon, Blaziken
FINALE:
Typhlosion d. Houou.
--------------------
And here we have the winner...

dpmfb157.png

Typhlosion

Runner-Up of the Johto Fire Face-Off, and Winner of the Finals.

And our runner-up,
dpmfb250.png

Ho-oh

Winner of the Johto Fire Face-Off, and a Winner of the Semifinals.

I would like to offer a heartfelt thank you to all who participated in the 2006 Fire Pokémon Face-Off. This includes a special thanks to the Staff: Agent Myst, who has stuck with this Face-Off since it's old days, and Deputy55, who basically ran the show in the earlier stages of this game, as well as the short-tenured role of AngelLatias. In 5802 Posts with 291 pages, higher than any face-off besides the old (and legendary) Dark, Character and Shipping Face-Offs, this has thrived. Hopefully, in the upcoming 2007 Face-Off, (yes, yes...) it will retain it's popularity. Tomorrow, I will debut the new rounds and methods.

But for now, here's a question for you all:
Would you like to switch the format to a more strategy-based, game-like format to replace Hurt/Heal?

Overused question, yes...

Last edited:

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
Typhlosion won w00t. GoldenHouou would be mad... o.o
Hey, I was a part of the staff once. Not acknowledging me because I'm female. >.>
Would you like to switch the format to a more strategy-based, game-like format to replace Hurt/Heal?
Yes, time to spice up my life. ;)

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Yes, but won't this take alot of planning and trail and error to perfect a working system because I didn't like your "Gold, Silver and Red" system.

Abs style sounds good, but, as I said, only if you allocate sig space for it...

Pure

back.
Thanks for the spam :)
You've been warned.

As for the rest, expect to see a trial version of the new methods coming tonight or tomorrow.

I'll try anything once.
Typhlosion won! Took a lot of hard work to make sure he won.

Pure

back.
I am announcing the closure of this thread, the 2006 Fire Pokémon Face-Off, to make way for the 2007 Fire Face-Off, encompassing more than simply Pokémon.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.